Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley kept walking and noticed someone sitting on a bench she stopped eyeing him with distrust but then continued walking.

He muttered to himself "They're shadows huh..." He sighed, thankful she didn't attack. He took off the eyepatch again to ease the pain. "I can't tell if you're a blessing or a curse, Void." He named it Void when he first learned its functions. He didn't use it as much as he'd like to, but it still had a name so that was good enough.

Name: Penelope Reese
Grade: 10th
Species: Siren
Powers/Abilities: Turning legs into tail when in contact with water, brain-washing by singing, unlimited ability to breathe underwater, and agility.
Dorm Style:
The-Vibrant-college-kids-room-mod.jpg

Picture:
6668465699_a3f281b8bb_z.jpg

Personality: Penny is that preppy cheerleader girl that gets on with (almost) everyone. She has a confident air about her, and has her head held high. However, she is not a snob, and is easy to talk to, funny, and overall happy. She speaks politely, and never interrupts unless the matter is important. Her smile is nearly always constant.
Brief History: Penny grew up on a farm, and would spend most of her time at the beach. She found out she was a siren at the age of 7, when she was swimming and her legs merged into a tail. As she grew up, her mother forced her to stop thinking about it and become a pageant queen. When she was 10, her mother died, so her father raised her. He met her step-mother last year, and they're already married, which Penelope isn't pleased about.

(ooc she's really pretty)
Ashley stopped and sighed she lost her schedule and wasn't sure when classes were she didn't want to ask anyone.

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
[Crap...Did she here me?] He slipped his patch back on and stood up and limped as fast as he could the other direction. "I need to get to my dorm..Wait...Where is my dorm?" He reached the corner and looked. Everything was the same. He groaned and turned back around to see if she was chasing him.

Ashley was leaning against something swirling her shadows.

[That's terrifying.] He shook his head and went straight forward, the opposite direction of the girl. "Don't they have any damn maps?" He was getting irritated now, he had been walking for at least 30 minutes. He finally did reach the dorms and found his easily. He unlocked it, went inside and flopped onto the bed. "My leeeeg. Jeeez." He took off the patch and closed his eyes. "I'll just...take a small nap..."

Penny muttered incoherently to herself, reading over the schedule. She sighed, frustrated, and leaned against the wall.

Void still looked around even while Ty was sleeping. It had learned to not wake Ty up, as he threatened to gouge it out. So Void quietly took in the surrounding and souls.

Character sheet.

Name: Nicolace (knee-Co-lace)

Grade:11th

Species: Human

Powers/Abilities: Invisibility, Telepathy, Medium

Dorm Style:
th

Picture: imagesG0YFCD55.jpg

Personality: Quiet, Brilliant, Shy, Compassionate, Easily frightened, Weak, Girly

Brief History: His parents died from an unknown cause some say they were murdered and others say they just left. He was delivered in a basket at an orphanage, Years began to pass and he was adopted (not like they had a choice he was the last one). He graduated from middle school early so his adoptive parents sent him off to a High School for advanced and other students. His ability's tend to stand him out from crowds because he cant control the Telepathy so he sneaks into peoples mind and accidentally reads there thoughts or takes pieces of there memories from there past. He speaks/see's the dead he hasn't seen his real mother or father so that leaves him to believe there still alive. When he's afraid he turns invisible.

His alarm had gone off very late Franticly Nick prepared himself properly spending the last bit of time he though could be wasted, and ran out of his dorm and to his next period gym. Quickly he changed into his gym clothes and mentally argued with himself on why the school bored saw a need to make him wear such tight gym clothes. "There so uncomfortable....I'm not built like other boys." Yawning he tossed his things in his locked and opened the gym doors where he witnessed many kids tossing a ball at others and the ones getting hit in the face, hung there heads and took a seat. gulping down his spit he thought to himself 'Damn!, Why dodge Ball!?.'

Last edited:
Suddenly Ty sat up. "Class is still in session isn't it." [DAMN IT ALL] He stood up again and limped out of the dorm.

Ashley decided to just go to a random class it's not like anyone would care she keeps walking in the same direction as before.

He was limping along fine until he tripped on a rug. He hit the ground with a thud, and stupidly caught himself
with his knees, which had been injured prior to the dodgeball game."AGH!DAMMIT" Just so he knew he was an idiot Voie sent a pain through him and Ty yelled again, as it felt like his body was on fire. "Void...Damn you..." He held his eye and a jet black smoke was coming from under the eyepatch. He tried to stand up but fell again. His knees were numb and his ankle hurt like hell.

Ashley kept walking she had reached the classrooms and was wondering which one would be good for randomly entering.

"I have to lie here until someone picks me up...This is your fault Void!" He had yhe urge to gouge his eye but resisted. "Stupid eye..."

"Right," she said to herself, "Dodgeball? Is, um.. Aha!" She walked in the direction of the gymnasium, not caring if she was late or not.

Ashley shrugged and walked to gym deep in thought.

((Mind if I join?))

Name: Melody Kane

Grade:11th

Species: Human with powers

Powers/Abilities: Controls emotions or mind through music instruments or singing.

Dorm Style:
images

Picture:
images

Personality: Shy, Sweet, Pacifist, Friendly and Passionate about her music. Due to Melody being so understanding and how almost everyone likes her, most of the gangs feel protective of her and they just leave her alone to play her music.

Brief History: Melody was left on the door of her current foster parents as a baby, no one knows who left her but the family that took her in were very grateful because to them, she was basically a gift. Her foster parents have been trying to have a baby for a long time but they couldn't, so when Melody was left on their doorstep they didn't hesitate to take her in. Soon, she became part of their own family but they quickly notice something wasn't normal about her. They notice that she quickly took to playing piano and singing classes. Soon, they realize that every time she played or sing, they would feel more peaceful or if they were angry, their anger would just suddenly vanish. Though, that wasn't enough for people to truly consider her special, since her parents could be experiencing those feelings just because, she was their daughter and they loved her. But, soon they confirmed their suspicions.

One day, when coming home from a family gathering, a guy tried to rob them. As soon as the guy waved a gun at them, Melody's parents became frantic, but Melody stood calm and started singing at a soothing tone and they guy instantly, fell asleep. As soon, as the guy dropped to the floor, she stopped singing before her parents could fall asleep as well. They quickly called the police and left on their way home. Knowing, their suspicions were confirmed, they decided to look for a school that she could find other of her kind. And that is how, she currently assisting the School of Supernatural Abilities.

Melody blinked as her gaze fell on a boy laying on the ground. She was on her way towards, her next class which was P.E and today, they were inside the gym. She was late due to helping some teacher break up a fight that suddenly broke out in her class. After asking the teacher for a late pass, she left the room and decided to head to class, and now she found this boy on the floor.

Slowly she made her way towards him, and quickly notice that he was hurt. She could also feel that he was somewhat stressed and a bit upset and his head was down to the floor. Reaching her hand out, she held it in front of him. "Do you need some help? Or do you prefer I leave you alone?" Her smooth, feminine voice held a relaxing tone. She could control her powers very well, but sometimes when she felt others strong emotions, they would activate on their own to try and calm the other person. Waiting for the boy to reply, she quickly put on a small, warm smile, at the same time her blue hair, fell into place framing her face. Her smile reached her eyes, which took a friendly gleam. Due to her sweet nature and looks, many other student held admiration towards her, because she was one of the few students who didn't need to be aggressive to survive the extreme violent nature of their school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley reached the gym and stopped there was probably gonna be alot of people in there but it was school and if she couldn't handle this she couldn't handle anything.

Slowly Nick slid against the gymnasium wall trying to hide himself from the vicious students ruthlessly tossing the ball at the weaker students. He thought 'If they didn't notice me, Then I wont get hurt.' Upperclassmen showed no mercy to the others, smartly they ganged up and took out the small fry's until there was nothing left but 2nd and 3rd years. "This is like a damn jungle, Eat or Be Eaten!" as if they heard him, the group of blood thirsty beasts began to toss the ball his way, agility was on Nicolace's side as he gracefully dodged them and ran the other way screaming like a girl. Even though they didn't eliminate the other students still cowering in corners they chased him around the gym. "Thanks to those track meets in middle school, I'm faster than I look...I Guess sports may just save my life!".

Status
Not open for further replies.