Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled, "Thanks, Nick." She bit the apple to look natural. As he blushed she smirked and winked, taking another sip from her smoothie. "Your cheeks are as red as my apple," she laughed, taking another bite. She swallowed it quickly, tasting nothing, hoping no one noticed. She stretched her arms. "Gym was crazy, but art was hectic. I think they splattered painted my brain!" It was true, art had been horrendous. She, of course, ending up pouring a pot of paint on someone accidentally, and immediately apologise, glad she'd hurt nobody's feelings.

Ty did as she asked, tightening it enough so she couldn't produce noise. "There we are." He gave her back the twine and needle. "It must be a hassle to do it
yourself." He smiled back at her. He knew she was capable of feelings other than sadness and anger. That smile meant a lot. Not only to him but to her. Or so he thinks. "I'll probably take a quick nap as well. You'll probably wake up first, so could you wake me up?"

"Yea no problem." Having been told about his blush Nick covered his face as a tease but soon stopped. Absentmindedly he watched as she ate another bite of the apple and thought. 'She Doesn't even indulge in the taste how...Intriguing.' After hearing her sarcastic pun on art he laughed out and drank more of his water."Ahh, Feels so nice out here don't ya think?" Tossing himself back he landed on the plush grass and small leaves here and there on the ground. Looking up to the sky he felt so relaxed more than ever. "It is Psychotic here but it has its good days to, Sometimes you've got ta take the bad days to find the good moments in them" Giggling to himself he realized how much of a hippy he sounded like and sighed again.

Mel just sat there, listening to their conversation. However, she did agree with Penny, Nico's eyes were such pretty colors. As she listened to them, she took the guitar out of it's case again and decided to play softly, so as not to bother the other two. She wasn't shy, she just didn't want to get involved in the conversation, at the moment. Starting to strummed the chords gently, she decided to play another relaxing melody. "Huh, I guess that the name Melody does suit me..." She whispered this to herself in a thoughtful tone, though, it was loud enough for the others to hear.

She nods and creates a smile stretching the stitches. 'It seems you now know i have different emotions.' She looks over at him and stares at the wall for a while. 'I really never went insane its just my personality changes. When im near people everyone just naturally flock away. Especially when I had my eyes showing....' she signs quite fast.

"I don't see why. You seem quite nice. Maybe its the scars. People aren't willing to look past irregularities and look at beauty. You're cute you know." He smiled and let Void look around. "Though your outburst didn't help. It should be fine. I was like you. People were scared of me...I can help you if you like." He waited for a reply and looked at the clock as it ticked away.

'No id rather be feared plus ive killed to many people.' She puts her fingers on her lips feeling the familiar feel of metal stitching. She sighs and stares at the wall pondering on what is happening. Your bot supposed to have friends murder. Insane. No one loves you. Your imperfect. Its all your fault. She flinches at the voices inside her head and puts her head in between her knees. Shaking and trembling fighting to keep a sliver of sanity that she has

Meme's eyes shot open she looked around....
"How the hell did I get on the roof..."
She looked down she was standing on nothing
No not standing...
FALLING
"Heeeelll...."
She paused...
Only people that could see her could hear
"What a wonderful time to be invisible..."
She looked down again...
She was about to land on top of some body
"CAATCH!!!"

"Ruki...Are you okay?" He gave a concerned look and looked at her soul once more. It...Looked split. "It's like two people..." The other soul seem more twisted than hers and maybe even malevolent. He stood up and walked to her. "When was the last time you had ever been cared about...?"

'I cant remember...' she looks up at him and sighs. 'It seems you can see souls correct?' She moves her knees down and sighs out of relief. 'God i hate this' she looks over at the dresser. 'Top draw left side youll find everything you need to know on what happened if you need'

He sits down and wraps his arm around her. "Well...Now you do." He smiled as she saw the eye closer, and itw swirling green and blue tinges of color. "Indeed I can. It's amazing how much ypu can learn from atudying a soul." He looked at her and then the drawer and back to her. "I don't want to know. What's passed has passed. But if you really want me to look...Just say so."

She freezed not knowing what to do this was a foreign subject to her affection wasnt her fortay. Stupid, worthless, kill them all again how about that. Just let that last bit of sanity go dearie let it all go. You dont have to do anything ill kill them all. You dont belong ANYWHERE! She holds her head again trying to make it stop. She shakes her head over and over again. Small whimpers escaping her lips as her soul tries to hold onto that last sliver of sanity.

"Ruki...That other soul inside you is strong. And it looks nasty. I wouldn't let that overtake you. Your own soul has begun to diminish." He stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna go lie down." He smiled at her and began to walk away saying "You know...I don't see how people mistake you for a guy. You're feminine." Before he went and got in the bed he went to his desk and grabbed a book and glasses. He laid down and put them on and began reading. "Don't give in to that soul. That madness will tear you apart." The book he was reading was a large and thick one, black with red swirls and shapes. Looking at seemed to make you tired. The words printed on it were "The Soul Encyclopedia". He looked quite concentrated while reading, and was about two thirds of the way through the book.

She kept hilding her head between her knees letting tears fall now that he wasnt near her. 'God this hurts why do i hold on?' Some of her stitched up scars start to bleed. As she tries harder to make the noises stop her hands befin to shake. Her eyes flicker as she slowly starts to fall asleep.

He shakes his head and watches from the corner of his eye. "This will be a bit difficult. Hopefully I can a help." He sets the book down and his glasses as well. "Class begins in an hour...I might as well sleep." He turned over and also went to sleep.

Her eyes close as the warmth of sleep breaks through. She dreams of nothing but horror that could send a grown man insane. Her stitches stretch as she tries to scream in her sleep but thanks to them no voice comes out. See her stitches caused her voice to go mute for the time she is wearing them which helps when someones in the room.

She wakes up when a bell rings and puts on another cold expression making sure her eyes are blocked she smirks. 'Maybe ill keep the stitches on?' She pokes her roommate before putting on headphones with bad apple playing through them.

(Sorry for my absense, family over, also, i will probably not be able to get back on for a week more though,) I slip stealthily, resolving to jumpscare a student, but the student dowsnt get scared by my voice *damn you elfishly high voice!* So i just go along with a conversation.

She walks through the packed hallways everyone looking at her. She guessed it was because of the apparent stitches. She also caught a couple little whispers along the line of 'freak, better, douche' and her personal favorite. 'Shit lord.' I might use that, she thinks.

She bent her legs as she prepared.to land on the unsuspecting student...
She landed hard "damn glad you broke my fall..."she did a resounding face palm"stupid he cant see you and.I am talking to my self aren't I.. sorry for hitting you what's your name.(by the by sorry for the grammer new keyboard comes with the worst auto correct program ever,second sorry for th absence my neko died T_T)
@anyone

Last edited:
"Hnn...Eh? Bad Apple?" He sits up and looks around for Ruki. "A Touhou fan huh..." He smiles and listens for a bit before taking them off and placing it on her bed. "Well...Time to head to class." He walks out into the hall and starts talking with group instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.