Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haha..Theres no way I could pass as a normal. This eye...It wouldn't allow it." He smirked and began "This eye not only lets me see your soul and you...It causes people to go if they look at it for too long." He shook his head. "Just no way. So I'll settle for this"

Grade: junior
Species: Fair Folk
Powers/Abilities: Psychokinetic (He can read minds, change material, move material, and control the brain), and various magikas.
Dorm Style: A trance like place, like his natural land, a purplish fog rolls off the ground, a small bed that is made of a weird blue thatch and the bedframe is made of ebony wood, and his pillow is woven Dragon hair.
Appearance: he has white hair, blue skin, and fairly large all black eyes, he is quite tall, with long fingers and a slim figure, but in a way that doesnt depict gender, he could easily be both feminine and masculine, depending on his actions and way of moving, which is graceful and quite balanced, in, also, a genderless way of walking, he usually wears nothing, letting his magik create mist to cover his areas, which means a large amount of mist around his special zone, and a little floating around him in other areas, in little wisps.
Personality: Perplexing, very mischievous, malevolent seeming, he is intimidating at first, and he stays so, unless he attempts to make himself seem not so.
Brief History: his Fair Folk clan banished him, he was on good terms with quite a few other supernaturals and Fae. he found out this school, and he estimated by his appearance compared to other humans, he would be about '17' and therefore a 'junior' he used his magik to learn all that a 'Sophomore' should know, harvesting it from the minds of the city, he then approached this place.
Name: Michael Fairchild

Micheal walked into the school, wanders around, does usual things, and he sees a person talkign to himself, he peirces the veil of magic around a certain thing, and sees a girl he says in his musical voice that doesn't depict any gender, but if it did, it would be feminine, "Hello you two, would you like a sweet?" he says, holding out his palms, each with a small purple hard candy.

Name: ashley dark
Grade: 10th
Species: shadow wielder
Powers/Abilities: controls the shadows and can summon shadow wolves to fight for her
Dorm Style:
ikea-beautiful-green-wall-decal-ikea-dorm-room-design-with-black-platform-bed-and-minimalist-white-study-desk-also-black-wooden-floor-cool-and-beautiful-ikea-dorm-room-design-inspirations.jpg

Picture: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...et.com/albums/u134/wolves_rising/PunkGirl.jpg
Personality: mysterious, and sarcastic she tends to keep to herself and uses shadows to hide herself
Brief History: Ashley was born into a long line of shadow wielders she's always liked her power ever since she was little on her 16th birthday she accidentally let loose a pack of shadow wolves luckily her father took care of them but he decided she'd be better off somewhere else.

"Those are new souls...I haven't seen them before." He
stood up and fell back down. His ankle was badly hurting, and felt sprained. He looked at it and sighed "I guess I wont be able to watch movies?"

ashley walked around the campus eyes shifting nervously shadows trailing behind her

he abandodned those two, and he simply entertained himself with the everlasting paranoia of a shadowbender, he walks up behind her, getting unreasonably close whilst still being undetected, he startles her with a "Hi! (unsmiling Giggle) im a Fairfolk, and you are a shadow bender!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley jumped and swirled around falling in the process "how did you know that?" she looked at her shadows "oh."

"Yes, im also gifted, along with the rest of my other half of my race, the power to identify and store knowledges in almost, as you humans have, a cloud data, bake? is it?" he says, then he offers a small purple candy to her, it says, in a tiny print, 'eat me quickly, i give you death, eat me slowly, i give you ecstasy.'

Ashley looked at him with distrust "and what's this."

"its a fey sweet, i call it russian roulette of candy, its real name is soo hard for humans to pronounce, you need to be able to speak the fey tongue and human tongue at the same time... just suck on it, and you will get the most delightful feeling, like your favorite of every sense, and your happiest memory attended an orgy, and this was the outcome. my favorite was kind of like my back home feeling and smell of Deathwood and the taste of my moms blood mixed with my dads music and the most beautiful Fey i have ever met, Miana..."

ashley looked at the sweet "i don't take weird candy from people i just met."

he shoves it in her mouth, holding her jaws apart, pulling her cheeks, making her suck, and he relaxes her grip as she slips off into the trance of her favorite things, takign the 10 seconds he has to jinx her shoes with a shaker jinx, and her underpants with an icepatch jinx. he snickers cruelly at his own malevolent cursing.

ashley begins thinking of darkness and the woods once it wears off she shrieks and trips "what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Im a Fairfolk, im a Fey, its what i do, you dont like it? you can omplain to customer service, heres the number," he says, handing her his number with a wink, then lifts the jinxes till the underwear is still chilly, and the feet are still almost as if they are on a boat, then makes an illusion of his standing still, makes himself invisible, and pecks her on the cheek, smiling at her bewilderment and paranoia, then, he rematerialises right behind her, and his shadow him evaporates, he then says " Happy christmas," and walks off, satisfied with his confusion spreading, waiting for her to call him at his dorm.

Ashley scowled trying not to blush she stormed off to her dorm room and called the number which she thought was customer service.

"You really thought i had my own customer service? how much trouble do you think i am??" he says, hearing her exclaim. "I'm just like you, but i dont wear clothes, and i have blueish greenish skin, and i also have all black eyes, and i, well you get it!"

Ashley scowled and made an angry sound "you tricked me how long do you plan to mess with me your just like everyone else..." she trailed off then realized she sounded crazy "i'm perfectly sane by the way."

"Huh...Theres something black swirling around that soul." He put his eyepatch back on and got up. He limped out of the nurses toom and headed towards the souls and black stuff. "Is it...hostile...?" By the time he had limped all the way there, the souls were gone. "Damn you leg..." He looked around and headed down the hall to where his next class was. Hopefully. Ty has aterrible sense of direction and the eye does not have a map function. It may play hot and cold with him, and the farther away he gets the more it hurts. But it doesn't happen often. He limps around for a while before resting on a bench.

Ashley hung up and walked out of her dorm room she headed towards the classes shadows clinging to her.

Suddenly his eye throbbed in such a way that caused him to jerk his head to the side. He realized it was showing him the soul the black around it. "Oh...Wait...Is she coming this way...?" If she was a hostile he was screwed. With his leg in the condition that it is, he was in no shape to fight. He watched the corner intently and began to get a little nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.