Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Invisible..." He looked at the seat next to him, and was shocked to see a person through one eye, and nothing in the other. "I'm Ty. Nice to meet you...uh...Miss."

Haha meme thought for a moment it sounded like he was talking to ...
"You can see me!"meme yelped
Suddenly she felt a lot more self conscious about her self

She still sat on the boys side all the balls depresurizing before her until she fet something. 'Oh shit oh shit.' She immediatly turned into air and headed for the boys locker room. "Get back here uh no last name?" When she got in she immediatly went in the blocked changing room. She looked down to see her breast size and hair length had changed. Showing her pure black eyes " damnit leave me alone!" 'you could've killed them with my power.' "no no no." Her eyes then changed back to a yellow green that seemed to glow. She brought scizors from her pocket and started to cut her hair. As she did tgis she went back to normal except she was showing emotion. Her knees were pressed to her chest and her face was buried in them.

"Yeah...Just with this eye though." He tapped his right eye. "You seem surprised can you not...control...it?" He was distracted by a certain insane girl running to the lockers. "Anyways...What's your name?"

Reactions: the Ultra Zero Hero
Since Kuro hadn't been told he was unable to use his powers he shrugged. Quickly becoming bored with the game he sat down on a bench and stuck his headphones in his ears as he watched the game, his golden eyes scanning the room from underneath his hood. Seeing a girl who seemed to be talking to herself he just shook his head. Some people are crazy. He thought before turning his attention back to the music playing in his ears.

This year looked to be fun. More so than last year anyways. Last year had been dull, not a single substitute the whole year. Not even subs. It couldn't have been anymore bland. But now he was roomates with an insane girl posing as a guy, he was talking to invisible girl who, he assumed, only he could see and somebody used a power in the dodgeball game. Looking great already!

She sits with her head in between her knees before she catches her demenor back. She checks everything making sure she looks like a guy again. She creates the grin she usually has and changes back into her normal clothes. "I should get my scythe anyways..." download (2).jpg she genorates her scythe and puts it on her back. "Might as well go back out." She looks atound and finds an empty seat besides kuro.

She calms down" oh I thought every one could see me that would be bad"she smiles meekly my name's meme steadfast"she pauses for a second an looks around
"Actually I think it would be better for you if every one could see me cause right now they are giving you crazy looks and that is bad around here"

Last edited:
"Haha...You must have been in a bad group,Meme." He looked forward and said "Everyone knows my eyes can see things no one else can. This is normal." He leaned forward on his knees and sighed. "Although life would be easier without it."

"Well I guess you could say I've been with a bad crowd..."
She blushed looked away
"I'd rather not talk about it though"
"Might I ask you what's your name?"

Kuro didn't look up as he stared at the floor seemingly absorbed in his music. It was rather unclear if Kuro didn't notice Ruki sit or if he simply didn't give a damn. After a while he looked up to see the dodgeball ball game was nearly finished. He was rather tired of sitting there and waited for it to be over.

"I'm Tyler Lostern. Just call me Ty." He was called back in and he stood up. "Well...Wish me luck." He got back in an immediately started dodging, and this time being more offensive.

Ruki kept chanhing her position from sitting upside down. In the end she setled with crouching on the 6'5 foot scythe. She bit her thumb staring and observing everyone. She goes into a fit of laughter after a while for no apparent reason. "Yes, it does seem interesting." Her eyes flick from her neon yellow green to black again under her bangs. She holds her head after a minute of this causing a scene of sorts. Whispers fill the room as her smile flickers for a moment.

A bit startled by the sudden laughter, Ty misteps and sees a ball coming straight for him. Determined, he dodges, but because of the way he was standing he twists his ankle and falls to floor in pain. "Ah! Shhhh....Agh..." The eye began to go crazy and then just shut.

She stands atop her scythe "hey you bog you ok?" Shes trying her best not to go into a fit of laughter. She looks down and begins biting on her thumb. "Hmmmm" her usual cheery demenor has vanished as she studies everything. The usual smirk has turned into a dull line. "Hmm well see you guys." Thousands of images flash through her head as she walks out of gym.

"No...I'm not..." As the guys came over and picked them up, they all stared at the girl and watched her walk away without even helping. "What the hell was his problem?" Ty smiled and looked at them. "Oh, he's insane. Now, can you get me to the nurses office? This
really hurts." They nodded and started to walk him.

"Wow you really got nailed"meme said to ty and slapped on the back "wait don't reply these guys can't hear me either... unless of course some one can see my lips they can't hear me... Will talk when we get to the clinic"

She overhears him and a smile plasters on her face. "No im not insane im just different to you people.... or ya nevermind im insane." She sits outside under a large oak tree. 'Its not like i had a chance in friends anyways. Im a murderer and a freak.' She begins laughinf to herself knees to her chest. "Im pathetic."

In the nurses room, Ty was lying in a bed. He took off the patch to ease the pain. "Ahhhh.nn Yes...." He loked around to see all the souls. "Damn..."

"So type tell me why you decided to join this fucked up school when you could've passed for normal at any other school" meme said this with the usual confidence she had knowing now that no one else could see her

Status
Not open for further replies.