• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well, BASICALLY... But it hasn't actually gotten serious yet. I thought the storm was going to open the cages though, not a hacker... Hmm... Interesting twist.

Me and @Lylith are going to wait and let other people post

Reactions: Lylith
Alright getting to the CS post haste

@Alexstrasza How is the character going? Who were you going to RP again?

@Alexstrasza were you going to make your character or is it OK for us to post.

You can still post whenever you want to.
Oh OK. I was just giving some time for people to post or catch up.

@Lylith If you wanted you reply to mine you could. You could time skip to the middle of getting food when they start to get people down into the bunker.

@Uncle Legens Legentis Wait were they going to try and put everyone into the bunker? Or would the hotel people not know since the power is out

Lets skip to getting food. I suppose it'll be getting dark and there will be an alarm??? (Will wait for GM to let us know what happens)

When we hear the alarm we can start the survival RP =]

Lets skip to getting food. I suppose it'll be getting dark and there will be an alarm??? (Will wait for GM to let us know what happens)

I'm not sure. From what I read I got the impression that no one really knew what was going on since the phones were out.

I just can't wait until Levi gets some character growth and puts her big girl panties on (that is what my grandma would say). Like I just picture her getting a gun and shorting a approaching raptor square right in the face. Wait so there isn't any physical ammunition right, just tranquilizers and stuff.

I can't imagine that there's no guns on the island, but I CAN imagine they'd be rare. I'm guessing you'd have to be VERY lucky to find one that'd do any real damage to the bigger dinos. However, a simple 9mm would do wonders against most anything less than 1,000 pounds. Anything larger than that and you'd probably need a rifle or a shotgun.

• Useful
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Yah I'm hyped. It's also going to be great to have Alice and Levi's relationship come to the realization its not a good one or try and resolve the relationship's issues and stuff. The issue's being Levi looking up to Alice instead of loving her (which I don't really know is a bad thing? I'm like young so I wouldn't know) then the fact that Alice hits on other people from what I picked up. There is probably more like the fact Alice doesn't take Levi serious with her paranoia even if she isn't paranoid. That one probably isn't a thing. What do you think

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I'm not 100% sure they'll both survive this, but desperate times usually brings people together. IF they DO survive, I'm sure it'll make them even closer than before.

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I'm not 100% sure they'll both survive this, but desperate times usually brings people together. IF they DO survive, I'm sure it'll make them even closer than before.
Yah that is what I thought too. I just wasn't sure. LEGENS get on urg stop being a mailman or learning how to drive and stop having a life urg urg *angry* grumble grumble

EDIT: let me message him

Yeah, it's pretty much dark now and the alarms would be activated.

I can't imagine that there's no guns on the island, but I CAN imagine they'd be rare. I'm guessing you'd have to be VERY lucky to find one that'd do any real damage to the bigger dinos. However, a simple 9mm would do wonders against most anything less than 1,000 pounds. Anything larger than that and you'd probably need a rifle or a shotgun.

Guns can be found in armories or from dead security guards, but they are very rare indeed.