When just about everything goes dark how are we going 2 start off just asking who is going 2 be our first opening act are we going big like tyrannosaur or bird cage opens or are we going small with the first act
It depends on where the characters are. If you're near the T. rex paddock, it'll break the fences pretty quickly. My guess is that the raptors would escape first and the rest would follow in a short span of time.

tyrannosaur or bird cage or are we going small

Probably going to start small but that's up to the GM.

are we going 2 start off just asking who is going 2 be our first opening act

You HAVE to STOP doing this. It's driving me insane. This isn't texting chrono.

Please use punctuation and proper words. You're writing with other people now, not by yourself for your own pleasure. You're writing with people who put effort and thought and time into their characters and stories... Please think of others and put fourth as much effort as they do.

Probably going to start small but that's up to the GM.

You HAVE to STOP doing this. It's driving me insane. This isn't texting chrono.

Please use punctuation and proper words. You're writing with other people now, not by yourself for your own pleasure. You're writing with people who put effort and thought and time into their characters and stories... Please think of others and put fourth as much effort as they do.
Triggered

Reactions: Lylith
Triggered

Very much so.

You're doing really well after I mentioned it.I actually like the way you write. This is very different though...

Very much so.

You're doing really well after I mentioned it.I actually like the way you write. This is very different though...
I noticed the way Crono writes as well in other rp. But I tend to be more tolerant. I have experience RPing on G+ and like other sites like that.

I noticed the way Crono writes as well in other rp. But I tend to be more tolerant. I have experience RPing on G+ and like other sites like that.
To be honest I think it's not a problem with OOC posts. IC posts, on the other hand, should be written well.

To be honest I think it's not a problem with OOC posts. IC posts, on the other hand, should be written well.
Yee

@Lylith
I just posted. Sorry for the wait I was at a party and before that I just didn't know what to write. I didn't want to disappoint, but I think I got the drama right on this one.

Your post was funny lol. That was great.

• Love
I'll post a reply when I finish traveling. No more wording on my phone...

I can't write well when I'm on this tiny screen... :/

I'll post a reply when I finish traveling. No more wording on my phone...

I can't write well when I'm on this tiny screen... :/
Lol, good work.

I write from my phone not a computer and keyboard also while some people can enjoy summer I work 2 support my family I sit in my own time when I'm at my job or tired from a long day of work from dawn 2 til well after dusk to write a post and ask questions about what is being planned or what will come next I deal with irate customers in a job that very stressful and you have the nerves 2 shoot me down because I don't write well when I try to post in tune with what is going on how dare you judge someone else especially over such a thing as that . While I try to limit when I use numbers instead of letters I try to make sure I do that only on the ooc not while we are in character and even though my character maybe a generic made one.
but I still think about what he does ,what would he have on him and even the weight of the items in question so not to be too heavy of a player

Alice is being so romantic to Levi. I LOVE IT. Then dinosaurs come out and eat their faces.

• Love
how dare you judge someone else

I'm not judging you... If I were judging you I wouldn't care to correct you or suggest changes to your writing style.

I'm offering you constructive criticism. I don't need your life story. Now if you're such an adult you can take that as it is, or if it hurts your feelings too much, you can let an administrator know, or you can block me. It doesn't matter to me, but I honestly hope you take my criticism and use this opportunity to learn and better yourself.

Well my life story as you put has family members whom have passed within the last little while

Well my life story as you put has family members whom have passed within the last little while
I'm going to ask politely for you to tone it down. We weren't aware of personal problems, but if they are as serious as you claim, my advice is to take a break from this and focus on your family.

It's toned down I'm calm down I just had 2 post something to get things off my chest

So... I totally forgot about this, but can I still make a charrie?

I'd say this is the perfect time! Welcome!

We're still waiting for a few more posts to unleash the dinos, so probably the best time ever!

Reactions: Pysren
I'd say this is the perfect time! Welcome!

We're still waiting for a few more posts to unleash the dinos, so probably the best time ever!
Well the dinos were just unleashed like right now.

Reactions: Pysren