Would the regular people be the hotel?

lol, Christian response is going to be more than golden. "I don't know. Are you comfortable with an environment you're not familiar with and the weather? Let's say you lived your whole fucking life near volcanoes and moved to tornado valley. Would your behavior change when a tornado was suspected to hit? Does your cat chase its tail in a thunder storm? Or a dog howl? That was a great fucking moronic question".

I am so sorry.

I live in a place that both a tourist state and a storm magnet so I know a lot about securing your stuff but my question is about the story I was thinking when the main problem starts that there be a few hours delay on the hybrids and raptors breaking out and few details about our hybrids need 2 be posted do we want Jurassic world where the hybrids kill 4 sport or do we want Jurassic park where they hunt for territory and food also our 2 most powerful ones I'm thinking that we give them different roles like how one can communicate with raptors but the other needs 2 be more like spinosaur from the 3rd film a powerhouse but in it alone so no crossover of how they operate what you think on that

lol, Christian response is going to be more than golden. "I don't know. Are you comfortable with an environment you're not familiar with and the weather? Let's say you lived your whole fucking life near volcanoes and moved to tornado valley. Would your behavior change when a tornado was suspected to hit? Does your cat chase its tail in a thunder storm? Or a dog howl? That was a great fucking moronic question".

I am so sorry.
XD
I live in a place that both a tourist state and a storm magnet so I know a lot about securing your stuff but my question is about the story I was thinking when the main problem starts that there be a few hours delay on the hybrids and raptors breaking out and few details about our hybrids need 2 be posted do we want Jurassic world where the hybrids kill 4 sport or do we want Jurassic park where they hunt for territory and food also our 2 most powerful ones I'm thinking that we give them different roles like how one can communicate with raptors but the other needs 2 be more like spinosaur from the 3rd film a powerhouse but in it alone so no crossover of how they operate what you think on that
The Indominus would hunt for sport, while the other hybrids would kill for survival.

Ok what about a delay time on their release I ask this because any arena I know of would have the time delay a backup generator that would kick in after main power goes out won't last forever but it would delay and buy a bit more time before their release raptors being pack hunting and the hybrids being 2 powerful 4 normal dinosaurs give them time 2 balance before hell truly comes a secondary bomb if you will

Ok what about a delay time on their release I ask this because any arena I know of would have the time delay a backup generator that would kick in after main power goes out won't last forever but it would delay and buy a bit more time before their release raptors being pack hunting and the hybrids being 2 powerful 4 normal dinosaurs give them time 2 balance before hell truly comes a secondary bomb if you will
Sure, there can be a delay, but I have a feeling that some of the hybrids would use brute force to escape if the electricity suddenly failed, timer or no timer.

Reactions: Lylith
True keep the indominus rex caged but let the lower threat level 1s out keep more dangerous one in a bit longer

I agree... Maybe give us time to realize what's going on and prepare? I think it'll at least add a little survival / preparation to the game rather than, "oh shit where did this T rex come from and why is it looking in my hotel window at me?"

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Looks like Creative was banned should someone double as a replacement character?

Hmm I don't think so.

Looks like Creative was banned should someone double as a replacement character?
It's not necessary to have a replacement character. It's early enough in the story to go without 'em.

Loved your post.

Not too happy that the raptors are that close though... I'm sure Alice won't be thrilled later either.

>.<

Lol

On another note, what level of experience did you say that writers needed to have to participate? Did you ever specify? I feel like I saw it somewhere but I can't remember.

Loved your post.

Not too happy that the raptors are that close though... I'm sure Alice won't be thrilled later either.

>.<

Lol

On another note, what level of experience did you say that writers needed to have to participate? Did you ever specify? I feel like I saw it somewhere but I can't remember.
It's my fault for not mentioning that earlier. >.<
Intermediate should be an acceptable level for all of us.

When just about everything goes dark how are we going 2 start off just asking who is going 2 be our first opening act are we going big like tyrannosaur or bird cage opens or are we going small with the first act