I think it'd be fun to rank the JP films. As it stands:
1. Jurassic Park
2. Jurassic Park 3
2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
4. Jurassic World

JW is a very bad film, in my opinion.

Reactions: Lylith
I used to have the first three on disk. When I come over to your house sometime we re-watch all of the movies on a marathon.

I can't rank them... I didn't like any of them...

Freakin Hollywood ruined it all

What were the books like? How different were they from the movies? @Lylith

I can't rank them... I didn't like any of them...

Freakin Hollywood ruined it all
I'm honestly shocked to hear that.
What were the books like? How different were they from the movies? @Lylith
The books were fantastic. Keep in mind, they were about as different from the movies as possible. And much longer.

I'm honestly shocked to hear that.

The books were fantastic. Keep in mind, they were about as different from the movies as possible. And much longer.
What was the plot? I don't really plan on reading it.

What was the plot? I don't really plan on reading it.
Peasant.
The plot has Hammond as a villain, the lawyer is a tough guy instead of a wimp, and there's more gore.

I just realized this is in the 90s THERE ISNT ANY PHONES

Reactions: Lylith
I am.

Sorry... Did something happen? I was waiting on the other writers

I'm kind of prepared to turn this over to whoever wants it.

I would but I'm rather busy. I'll let it continue here if anyone else wants to jump in

I do like 1x1's but I have one going that I rather enjoy and I dont' want to ruin it by dividing my attention...

<3 @Snowball

I kinda stopped when this started saying cellphone and lost what I felt was Jurassic park spirit not saying it wasn't a good attempt but I guess being born late 80s and then growing up in the 90s when the films came out not remastered DVD actual vhs tapes version these movies were the thing of the 90s and one of last great works for how movies were made before greenscreen

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet