Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ziogen

The clan is simple and I wanted to explain this in game, but why not here?

The Wu-tang clan, a secret society of enlightened men and women was formed centuries ago in the slums shaolin. Past member include, Tesla, Martin Luther, Rasputin, Joan of arc, Teddy Roosevelt, ect. It's a many head beast this point. Without giving out spoilers, The wu works to stop conflicts. They were consulted on the uses of the A-bomb. They were able to talk the allies to try assaulted on Japan's mainland. A.K.A Operation Downfall. That however, did not go smoothly, as the Japanese's army was ready, and the Allies soon pulled out, leading to the Bombs being dropped.

The wu also has a military unit, however, only used in "secret wars"

The Wu stands for a better tomorrow. The 36 different "chambers" Wu member can be active or inactive. When on "quests" Most Wu go in "tag teams ". Every chamber has a H.b.i.c. Head B in charge

@Verite Jonah Joestar Stand: Garbage
@Mr. Briggs Inc. Caroline Azúcar Stand: Teo Torriatte
@Ouchies Ibuki Mioda Stand: Pepper Steak
@Josh M Buddy Holiday Stand: A-ha
@froggy John Austin Stand: Ras Kass
@Salsacookies Marcus Caine Stand:Fatboy Slim
@Ziogen Stand: Avenged Sevenfold
@CCC Kouhai Meto Rin Stand: Black Baccarat
@Peachygem Nika Belitrov Stand Crooked Teeth

To all players and people who would like to sign up, I would like to start the game A.S.A.P. what day would be good for you all? If YOU Haven't Updated YOU'RE Missing info, Please Do so!

Any day is good to begin for me. Lookin' forward to the story :3

Alright. Tomorrow we'll have the introduction. It will be taken place on a train from Philly to nyc. With the first mission being Tuesdays.

If everyone agrees

Reactions: Peachygem
Basic Information

Name: Ririchiyo Shirakiin
Nickname: "Riri"
Place of Birth: Japan

Appearance

Shirakiin.Ririchiyo.full.1039296.jpg

Physical Information

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 120 lbs
Body Shape: Pear
Epidermis Hue: Pale
Arm Length: 32"
Leg Length: 34"
Waist: 24"
Iris Shape: Round
Eye Color: Purple
Breast size: 34B
Hair Color: Violet
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Length: Prolongs towards waist

Personality:

Ririchiyo harbors a cold and brooding personality as a result of her isolated childhood in which may cause her to inadvertently lash out at others. Despise poorly interacting with others, she tends to calm herself in order to cooperate with people. Ririckiyo is somewhat of a tsunshun due to behaving in a conceited manner of depression. Though, she does attempt to become amiable towards certain people depending on personal events.

Stand Information

Stand Name: Chocolate
Stand Appearance:

ACT ONE

tumblr_lhk7e9peXu1qb0v42o1_500.jpg

Stand Type: Automated Stand (Long-ranged)
Destructive Power: D
Speed: C
Range: C (May wander around without being with user)
Durability/Staying: A (Does not give damage towards user)
Precision: B
Development Potential/Learning: A

Stand Abilities:

Coco seeds (Terrakinesis) - Chocolate uses coco seeds in order to manipulate its surroundings such as turning fields into hills, moving and using rocks as its shield, etc.

Hazelnut (Botanokinesis) - Chocolate can manipulate and generate plants: growing grass, increasing the length of vines, etc.

Coco Tree (Dendrokinesis) - Chocolate can manipulate wood: prolonging tree branches, shortening or lengthening trees, etc.

Box of Chocolates (Cibumkinesis) - Chocolate can manipulate food such as rotting apples and manipulate digestive materials shaping them into objects, etc.

Chocolate is a small creature that levitates in the air and uses the earth as its puppet. Currently, people can see Chocolate as a pink flying squirrel who is constantly with Ririchiyo, absorbing knowledge like a sponge. Ririchiyo treats her stand almost like a pet.

ACT TWO (LOCKED)
tumblr_m6k8km8DfU1qm9kn7o1_500.png

Character Biography

Shirakiin.Ririchiyo.full.1109796.jpg

Ririchiyo was born under the Shirakiin family. Being in a wealthy family of important status, she suffered through bullying and humiliation at school during her youth. Students would describe her as a boring, spoiled child. This may be one of the causes why Riri puts up a front and developed a bad habit of verbally abusing others. Because of the conditions at the school, her parents decided to isolate her from the rest in order to help develop a more appropriate personality as a child. With every effort attempted, Riri would continue to portray a similar personality. One evening during school, a student decided to steal Ririchiyo's stuffed animal, teasing her as soon as students were dismissed. She attempted to take away her possession, yet the doll ripped in the process. Crying on her way home, Ririchiyo's father immediately slapped her for becoming childish over the situation. Due to this specific event, she immediately began to harbor all future emotions.

Ten years later, Ririchiyo graduated from her school in Japan and moved to Chicago, NY to continue her studying in medicine. As soon as she finishes moving into her apartment, Riri recieved a strange letter. After reading the letter, she develops an intense curiosity, deciding to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game should be up in a hour and a half.

Ummm, if you're seeing this and you're late, don't worry.

Reminder to all players, the game is up! Mister wolf should be there tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reactions: CCC Kouhai
Thanks for the reminder, alerts stopped for this, I'll get to it when I can

I can't into the RP.

Glad you got a bunch of other people though.

=O

Just wanted to make everyone know that I won't be able to reply during the weekend. Continue and move along, and I'll reply Sunday night. '^' ~

Panda Ferret I got my eyes on you....

workimg on the train robber's stats. will be up by tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.