Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bαѕιc Iηƒσямαтιση

Name: In Gyi Yoon​
Nickname: Queen​
Place of Birth: New York, NY​
Aρρєαяαηcє

queen__girls_of_the_wild_s__vector_by_mike_rmb-d68iddr.png

Pнуѕιcαℓ Iηƒσямαтιση

Height: 5'9​
Weight: 145 pounds​
Body Shape: Hourglass​
Epidermis Hue: Pale​
Waist: 35"​
Hip: 40"​
Iris Shape: Oval​
Eye Color: Hazel​
Breast Size: 38D​
Hair Color: Blonde​
Hair Texture: Straight and Soft​
Hair Length: Upper thigh length​
Pєяѕσηαℓιту

~

Sтαη∂ Iηƒσямαтιση

Stand Name: Latifah
Stand Appearance:

fa591bca62e1057807843e93fcdaa0ea_bp.jpg

Stand Type:
Destructive Power:

Cнαяαcтєя Bισgяαρну

[ WORKING IN PROGRESS ]

Last edited by a moderator:
@froggy
@Verite
@Ouchies
@A Wild Sav
@CCC Kouhai
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Jeremi
@DapperDogman

Okay, hopefully, assuming so more post, I can move the rp a long to New York in game. Mostly so I can intro Dapper's and CCC's (second) characters.. Along with some npcs.

Also once again, If you're interested and have signed up yet, please do so.

also, for plot sake, I'll be splitting everyone into groups for missions in nyc.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay...I'll use Tool at a later date, with some toned down powers, but for now...I shall play this lovely fella~
You ladies will just love what's under the mask...

Zetzu_Uchiha.jpg

Name: Alex Vinter
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 95 Kg

Stand:
BgscPM8CcAAB8Om.png

Stand Name: The Alchemist

Stand Attributes:

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability/Staying: B
Precision: B
Development Potential/Learning: E

Stand Abilities:
Black Magic:
The Alchemist can summon creatures, such as flying snakes, ghostly floating blobs and reptile like creatures that have clawed front arms
These creatures are independently controlled and can be summoned in small groups

Redemption: The Alchemist fires a beam of magic energy from his palm, with enough force to cut through most things with ease, it can also be used as a welding torch at low power

Paradisco: The Alchemist can create a string of tied hankies from his sleeve, these are unbreakable and can function as a grappling hook, whip and many other things, they can also detach from his sleeve at will and be used as ropes

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Hmm define of durable Said creatures are? Are they. Is it like Gio ' s gold experience power with small animals?

The energy ray can cut Most. things.

I assume the stand is a long range stand?

@DapperDogman

Yes, for the most part he's long range, but his creatures can provide some kind of defence up close

And I'd say his creatures can take a few hits, but unlike his stand itself, if they get cut or hurt, it doesn't affect Alex

Mudamudamudamudamuda!

860.gif

I just love JOJO's Bizarre Adventures. :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'd have to fix up on my activity first. D: Then I'll see.

Sorry, thought the RP died, and I wasn't getting any alerts. How behind am I?

ummm. not too far , ummm hmm. we're in new York now. I suggest you just read the back page . if you have time.

@Salsacookies

Last edited:
Perfume-Genius-Too-Bright.jpg

Name: Pee Gee (Or Peegee, PG, Peeg, ect) Real name: Classified
Height: 5'7
Weight: 150 pounds

Stand type: Close range
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability/Staying: D
Precision: C
Development Potential/Learning: D

Stand Abilities:

Phasing. Pee gee and his stand can wall past walls and can't be "Caged/ trapped" by anything. If a door is locked, I welcome become unlocked, ect

Changed prevention: Pee gee prevent change of an object or area, however with limits.

flight : Freebird can fly for a short period of time. However, really far

Chain control. Having a chain around it's body, it can use it for massive attacks.

"Super speed and breaking the chain"

I want this. Lock me down a spot for when I have space in my docket. I need this in my life.

Welcome! @Daws Combine

We've already started, in case you didn't know. But don't worry! I'm working all new payers in at one time. on the 4th of July. Now an issue.

@Jeremi @Proxymoron @Hospes @DapperDogman @Mirage @Mr. Briggs Inc. @Verite @Meira

Since we're getting a new people, and re picking up. I assumes some of you will need to drop out or time to find time to rp, sice you're busy.

So, I don't want to restart, but i'd like to get opinions on the matters? should we? I mean, really like some of these characters.

Name: Saori Nanate
Appearance:

Stand Name: Think Tank
Stand Type:
Close Range
Stand Appearance:

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability/Staying: D
Precision: B
Development Potential/Learning: A

Stand Abilities:
Control field creation. Used to make a field of a control over something, then applying a stimulus to it so that something happens. Examples of control are pyrokinesis, control over fire, and telekinesis, general movement control. Those kinds of things.
For example, creating a field of telekinesis in front of her and then punching it, causing a shockwave to fly in the direction of her punch. She could also perform a block into the field, which would create a telekinetic shield for her.
Another usage would be creating an explosion by creating a pyrokinesis field and then chopping straight through it.
Different stimuli create different effects. Punching a field of pyrokinesis would cause a stream of fire in the direction of her punch.

Similar to other close range stands, Think Tank possesses great strength and speed. However, it is rather lacking in durability.

History and background:
Saori's parents moved to the States before having her. She was born there, both of her parents always working to make ends meet. This made her a bit lonely as a child, and she started treating her Stand like a friend, not having much else to interact with. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 9, leaving her by herself. People attempted to evict her from the house, but her Stand kept fending them off for her. Eventually the house that could not be taken got a bit of a reputation, and the mob decided to check it out. With a few Stand users of their own, they managed to talk her down and take her in. She's worked with the mob eve since, but has begun to become suspicious of some of their more illicit activities.

Last edited:
to all new players, there will be new restrictions on character affilation, due to coming in late.

all new player will have to be a mobster affiliated with the "boss", Vincenzo. All of them are elite young up and coming members who he sees has potential.

I also suggest you read some of old pages so you're up on story.

@Kaykay

1. Blur is a good choice! ( I would have went with their album, think tank, but that's just me)

2. your stand seems more ranged based than close combat, are there limits that make it close combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.