Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1940, but I like the idea @Salasacookie!

If you could limit to weapons from that year (Did they have rocket launchers I mean, portable ones?)

I'll add you to the wu member list (Due to age and have a stand already) Also i'm assuming he can't develop anymore?? So it'd be E rank

Quick question: is the stand the weapon? if it's one weapon that can morph, it's durability is A

I'd also might make a melee option

It's a stand like Star Platinum, a human-ish Stand, separate from the host

AH! it's a humanoid stand! Not just a weapon!

Lol Maybe a pic goro from mk would work, idk lol

th

Thinking of using this, a Multi weapon wielding cat Stand! it'd be hilarious!

With the undertaker? Let's go for it.

Is it cat sized or what lol

AH! there we go.

also I think you also should have melee weapons as an option too.

I got some melee weapons down, and the cat is cat-sized, just using really big guns, which it can hold somehow.

The cat is a stand , so it can't be sceen. Also it can't really protect the owner, right? Being cat sized and all

Yeah, it protects more by shooting at people than standing in the way. It has a low toughness anyway, so it wouldn't do well in that regard anyway.

Ah okay.

So, I might push the year to 1947, after war. I'll let you all know when I make up my mind.

So I've made up my mind. Moving the year To 1948.

@Verite and I should be post our characters today. Also details on the villain All I can you right is his Stand's name

Velvet Underground

Name: Caroline Azúcar
Appearance:

Caroline is a dark-skinned woman with fit body, while still retaining a curvy figure at 5'10. She has a relatively slender face, on which she wears heavy eyeliner and red lipstick. Her eyes are green and on the large side, and her hair is long, jet black and curly. She wears this.

latest

Stand Name: Teo Torriate
Stand type (see the links I posted in the intros if help is needed):
Close range
Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability/Staying: B
Precision: E
Development Potential/Learning: C

Stand Abilities: Teo Torriate has the power to prevent all living beings within a 25-meter-radius from going any further from Caroline, as though the circumference is protected by a soft but firm invisible barrier. Getting closer to Caroline will cause the barrier around any particular target to shrink, although if Caroline is the one who moves closer, the barrier will move with her. Likewise, if she moves further away, the target will be pulled along with her effortlessly. This also allows Caroline to potentially maneuver enemies into the path of traffic or gunfire, and can potentially crush opponents if enough force is applied to them from an angle they cannot escape.

History and background: Caroline was a Spanish immigrant who fell in love with the young archaeologist Nil Diamant in New York. After one year of romance, the two moved to Nil's hometown of Chicago, and were engaged to be married some time later. Months before the wedding date, however, Nil was convinced to first participate in an expedition to South America. Nil stayed gone, with Caroline hearing no word from him for weeks. Soon, months passed, and the date that would have been Nil and Caroline's wedding came and left.

Stricken with anxiety over Nil's possible fate, Caroline learned to survive on her own. She turned to a career as a dancer, performing in bars and clubs for little money whilst using some funds Nil left her in order to stay afloat. Caroline has never put Nil's disappearance behind her, and finds herself worrying about him, if only for a moment or two, on a day to day basis. When she received a mysterious note telling her to meet the sender, one of her first instincts was that her "invitation" may relate to her fiancee's whereabouts. She took a knife with her, and headed to the location...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr. Briggs Inc. I would need t o know how long he was gone and his age and everything. Feel free to pm me, along with that villain idea

Posted this in the super secret GM PM between me and Josh but I may as well post it again for y'all to see. May or may not be a work in-progress.

Name: Jonas "JoJo" Joestar
Appearance: Standing at roughly 6'1, Jonas has brown hair that is slightly ruffled up a bit. He has a muscular build and a fair skin tone.

Stand Name: Garbage
Stand Type: Close-ranged Stand
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: C

Stand Abilities: Typical of most other close-range Stands, Garbage possesses superhuman strength, able to punch at an extremely rapid pace, and can move extremely swiftly. Garbage's special ability lies in the manipulation of material like stone, concrete, and even the solids that appear on the Periodic Table, as it sees fit. Some might say that this ability is similar to Magneto from X-Men, although Garbage has to come into physical contact with the object it wants to manipulate first before anything. Examples of said manipulation would include creating a small shield from the concrete ground (similar to how Josuke's Crazy Diamond could in Part 4), decomposing an object into pebbles that can act as bullets once flicked, and other, more versatile uses.

History & Background: Will probably get around to editing this in once I get things organized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.