Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaykay

1. Blur is a good choice! ( I would have went with their album, think tank, but that's just me)

2. your stand seems more ranged based than close combat, are there limits that make it close combat?
1. Thanks! Actually I think that fits the Stand better. I'll probably change it.

2. The impacts/effects get weaker the further it gets. Let's say she set up 2 fields of telekinesis, one close to her and one further. She punches the closer one, sending a powerful impact that would blow most things away, and that impact reaches the other field. It would create an impact, but a much weaker one. This makes it a lot stronger when fighting up close. Also, ranged attacks like a stream of fire, caused by punching straight forward at a pyrokinetic field, are typically not as powerful as a more close-ranged explosion, which could be caused by chopping through a pyrokinetic field.

On the other hand, Stands like Hierophant seem to have the same amount of power whether it uses Emerald Splash up close or from afar. Perhaps it's like a medium range Stand, though I can't recall a Stand like that.

no question, she has a traditional stand? or is it like purple hermit, the emperor, and/ or object stands

It's a traditional Stand.

Cool, just let me know when your whole profile is up.
Finished. Not sure about the history since I'm not super familiar with what we're doing with the story, but you said something about mobs and a part 5 like story so I think this should work.

I should let you know the year is 1948.

Is it okay if I pm you with idea, and to fill you in with the story, @Kaykay ?

Name: Chan
Appearance:
Anime-Cats-4.jpg

Stand Name: Cat Power
Stand Type:
Close Range
Stand Appearance:
rN5gnGf.jpg

It would have a primarily green and orange color scheme.

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability/Staying: C
Precision: B
Development Potential/Learning: D

Stand Abilities:
Flexibility Manipulation - Cat power possesses the ability to manipulate the flexibility of whatever it touches. This allows it to easily bend things that can't be bent and then reinstate its lack of flexibility, disfiguring, breaking, or killing things. Also enables hits to give their maximum power by reducing the target's flexibility, forcing it to take all of the impact. It allows Chan to essentially break anything, as long as she can get her Stand on it. It also allows Chan to take hits more easily by increasing flexibility, moving with and weaving around attacks.

Claws - It has sharp claws that tear through most materials.

Agility - It is fairly fast, but its agility is much more impressive than its raw speed.

History and background:
Chan was a stray cat, her mother being an abandoned cat. She was born highly intelligent, on level with most humans and possessing a Stand, which her family appeared to be unable to see. Leaving on her own once she was 1, she moved around the streets of New York, stealing food and whatever she needed. Nobody could get near her, Cat Power protecting her from other animals and humans. She's now been roaming the streets for 4 years, undebated top cat in all of New York, as far as the animals were concerned. She caused a few urban legends, but who'd believe a story about a cat that fended off multiple dogs without moving a muscle?

Last edited:
Righto. I'll try and get something started this afternoon

I'll be gone for a Month starting very soon, so I guess you can count me out. Sorry.

Name: Luthica "Lucky" Stairway

Appearance:
tumblr_nqrzigMa3T1u5q2bmo1_1280.png

Stand Name:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iUqSw4Tu0k
Fire Squad

nasus_turnaround_by_sstrikerr-d6tfjh2.png

Stand Type
: Automated stand. Fire Squad only appears when Luthica feels threatened, scared or uncomfortable. Fire Squads mission is to dispose of the cause. It is capable of taking orders, however Fire Squad is consisted of 3 different personalities so one may be more determined than the others.
Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range:
D
Durability: A
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: B

Stand Abilities:

Mad Dog, Bad Dog, Sad Dog (Hydra) - Each head of Fire Squad surprisingly has a specific personality which can be used to determine which one is which. If the time ever calls for them to split into three, they become smaller and weaker hounds. They aren't as strong as the original form, however they work as a pack attacking closely and in sync. They act very dog life often sniffing around and growling.

Hot Feet (What's the hurry?) - With Fire Squad's staff and eruptive force, magma can appear through cracks created in any surface. This ability is usually Fire Squad's attempt to trap and prevent escapes for a target. Depending on how large of a crack, the flow of lava can be easy or literal eruption. If Fire Squad is split, the hounds aren't able to cause the eruptions. Instead they only spit lava for short distances.

Crimson Essence (Too hot to handle!) - Whenever Fire Squad appears, his presents alone gives off a unearthly heat that often melts it's surroundings as well as catch fire to certain things. Whenever Fire Squad's mission is complete and he leaves, the heat is lifted.

History and background:
Born as the first of seven in a small Brooklyn home, Luthica considered herself a train wreck before she even left diapers. She was expected to do certain things, most likely, she would do it completely wrong and ruin everything. Her mother raised her and her siblings alone as a single parent, she was often given the short end of the stick; often being expected to be grown up and care for the ankle biters.

As she aged and grew, her trust in others did the opposite. She became very paranoid and would often consider the worse when it came to her. Her mother would often say shes even Lucky to be alive with how scared of the outside world she was. With her mother gaining a abusive "boyfriend", it didn't really do much to help her. She grew tired of where she came from and once she was old enough, she headed out to Chicago for a new start. As expected, not much changed. However, with the help of a little letter, she felt that something would eventually.

((Well hope that's good. Time for bed. Happy 4th btw everyone *America Intensifies*))

We could have a list of taken names. Just so we don't have repeats on accident.

Say, are rogue Stands allowed? Like, stands that have lost their users and all.

New York, I believe.

Also, I'd like to know who's for sure planning on. I mean, I rather not start over, however, I do feel I missed up stuff as a gm. too many Npcs and stuff. I'd like to hear options.
Since I wasn't in there before it apparently kinda died out, it'd be easiest for me to start over, especially if we don't get responses from a lot of the people who were in the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.