Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Doctor Mathew "Buddy" Holiday

Appearance Is 5'10 and has short Dirty Blond hair. Normally wears Jean pants, with nice shirt and a "Cubs" baseball given to him by his Finance . Has Tribal tattoo on his left shorter that cover's both sides and a nasty scare he got four hears ago.

Stand Name: Fortunate Son
Stand Type: Close-ranged Stand
Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range:
C (A for the luck boost's aftermath)
Durability: B
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: C

Stand Ability:

Enriching him and the world around him: Similar but different to Crazy Diamond's ability,
Fortunate son can Enrich the world in his range. Not just fixing broken objects, but make them better He can make a dirt path gold, diamond, or higher class material. It can turn a bush into an apple tree. Can enrich a person's health. If low on electlights, the person is now healed. Have iron deficiency? Not any more! Massive blood lost? that can be fixed! He can also heal the wounds of allies, not just near him, but with in range, too. A side effect of the healing is a 2 minute luck boost to the person healed.

Super strength. Since it's power is more defensive and supportive, it make up for this in it's pure strength. it might be one of the strongest stands in the planet.
Fortunate Luck: A luck boost that takes lot out of Buddy. Good luck will happen to him, in reverse, Bad luck happens to his opponent and allies alike. Hence why he rarely uses it.

BIO: At a young age, it was clear buddy was different. It was soon clear he was a genius. At the age of 8 he started collage, cutting ties with his overbearing southern Baptist family. He got degrees in engineering, biology, Doctorate in medicine , heck, Buddy even passed the Bar to become a lawyer. He loved to learn , but kept southern charm and sense of wonder. Being one of the brightest mind, the Allied forces asked him to work on a project

the Manhattan project that ist. Soon realizing how much pain this weapon would cause, he quit. Traveling the world for enlightenment, helping and meeting people. In New York City, while trying to find a Friend's fiancés, he meet Rosa Vincenzo, who was on a trip with her family. He saved her from being robbed, and the two began a long distance relationship, meeting when they could. They recently became engaged

Last edited:
@froggy from what you told me, the stand like one of those "balance brackets. So durability would be A

Also to all players, if you can find a picture for your stand, that would make things easier.

Sign ups are still open. I know jojo's isn't that we'll know, bit don't let that stop you!

Name: Ibuki Mioda
Appearance:
tumblr_static_bx9ivatw31cgcoss8ssg40wgg.png

Stand Name: Pepper Steak
ZmZkcyE.jpg

Long Ranged Stand
Destructive Power:
B
Speed: D
Range: A
Durability/Staying: D
Precision: A
Development Potential/Learning: E

Stand Abilities:
FIRE! - Hasta engulfs one of it's candelabras' in flames before launching them at its target.
SPOOK! - Hasta emits an aura of spookiness, warding off all within a certain distance from it.
HEADSHOT! - Hasta's candle atop it's head lights a giant blue flame, all of its other flames extinguishing before a blue inferno bombards the target.
NO SHAME! - Hasta ignites itself, proceeding to explode in a spectacular display. Don't worry though, Hasta reforms after a few minutes from its own ashes, even sooner based on the amount of destruction it caused with the explosion. It is heavily weakened either way, however.

History and background: Ibuki has always been out there, not accepting jazz or any form of music that was around in the 1940s. It was all jazz with those youngsters and Ibuki didn't like it one bit. Being the independent young white woman she is, she decided to strike on jazz. Going to clubs with signs and just cheering it in the streets. Sometimes people joined in, sometimes they didn't. Ibuki knew this wasn't working on a global scale, she needed something big...So one night, she went into a club with a sophisticated dress on to fit in before she snuck into the kitchen and stole all of the food coloring that they had just laying around. She then put the food coloring in her hair in the weirdest of patterns before getting paper towels and wrapping them around two messy spots in her hair to make triangle shaped buns. It was the farthest you could possibly get from Jazz. You could even call it....Rockish. Then she went on the streets again, making much for of an effect. Then a lot of weird stuff happened....
tbctbctbctbc

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ouchies

Like the idea A LOT (even If it's name is aftercamp rock song.) The warding off ability might have to have limits. If a person doesn't have fear, or has a ton of will power, could that beat the spooky feelings?

Also the speed. I get slow ghost gimmick. Your character shouldn't no be on the front lines, though, we'll find you a place to hide and use it, lol

I love Jojo's so I might have to join~ Gotta think of a good stand though!

I'm gonna leave history blank. Be the big guy no one knows about.

Can you a least pm some history. I don't mind doing that. But as Gm, I might need some info

@Peachygem

Make sure to submit your character before long!

JOSH WE FUCKING AGREED THAT'S NOT THE SONG I WAS BASING IT OFF OF

@Ouchies

Oh yeah you did change the Stand's name, lol.

...What was its name again?

Alright then.

Time to wait for Josh to get his ass back online then e_e

.....we did?

@Ouchies I'm confused, Don't hurt me!

You mentioned a name change, but..... You're scaring me!

Status
Not open for further replies.