Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Sign ups and OOC thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it's josh. that was quick, lol.

I mean no, it soon.

Like Sunday night but the sooner the better

Mkay, here's my signup!
Name: Nika Belitrov
Appearance:
ebb091fc7961ad26d3452a81d6a4e603-d5i2324.jpg

Stand Name: Crooked Teeth
-capcom-felyne-fish-gobul-melynx-monster-monster-hunter-monster-hunter-3-no-humans-open-mouth-scared-sharp-teeth-sido-slipknot-simple-ba-532b42e47c259.png

Stand type: Short Range
Destructive Power
: B
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability/Staying: B
Precision: A
Development Potential/Learning: C

Stand Abilities:
Blood Marrionette:
Can create, change the properties of, or halt the flow of blood (with or without actually killing). Blood can only be halted if the enemy is not aware of Crooked Teeth's presence.
BLOODY SHARP CUTTER! : Basically emerald splash but with hardened blood, lol.
Void: Anything Crooked Teeth absorbs into its mouth will cease to exist, entering an alternate dimension. The more 'important' the object is, i.e. how much would change if it did not exist, the more power it will take to swallow.
Crooked Teeth is very agile in water & other liquids but on land, it depends on generating blood to propel it off the ground, so it can move in quick spurts but if it can not generate blood for some reason, it cannot move.

History and background:
Letter recipient. Nika is a Russian with a sharp attitude, and she knows how to get what she wants, whether it be with a knife or words. She has lived in Chicago all her life and makes a living by committing petty crimes. One day she receives a letter and, ready to put her past behind her, decides to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of love the band and song choice

Second love the ability but The stopping of someone's blood? Idk also do Nika have to bleed to use it also how doors move in water like substances? ( mud, sand, liquid metal?)

@Verite
What do you think?

I'll take it!

@Josh M

I edited it to elaborate a little more~ And yeah I love that band haha. I don't think she'd have to bleed to use the stand's powers, the blood just kinda 'appears', perhaps from the void. I made the blood-halting ability less OP but it probably wouldn't work on a lot of stands anyways, like object stands which don't have blood anyways lol.

It could probably swim through liquid metal and mud, sand is probably too thick though.

Changing Buddy's Stand

New stand

A-ha

Appearances

Since A-ha is made of paper, it looks a man, but with comic strips and news paper headings that cover it's body.

Stand type: Bounded Short Range stand
Destructive Power
: B
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability/Staying: A
Precision: C
Development Potential/Learning: A

Stand abilities

High Versatility and Developmental ability

Super strength: While not as strong as some stand, it can bust metal. Iit can do rapid punches.

Battle Cry is: Takon! TaKon! Takon! Takon! Takon me!!

Paper protection: Buddy can hide in a book, or other paper objects. If the object if going to be destroyed (Ripped or burned, crumpling is fine), Buddy has to get out before the act finishes or he will die.

Paper trail: Giving a ally or foe in the smallest piece of paper from A-ha will give Buddy a mental track on where they're going.

Paper made: since A-Ha is made of paper, it transfers no damage to Buddy if it's damaged or hurt, unlike most stands.

Paper cuts and layered defenses: A-ha can make it's hands sharp as knifes, and it' body is like steel.

Info storage: Save any info from paper. Like a hive mind.

Paper please: Since it's paper, if it takes to much damage, Buddy pulls out a wade of paper from his pack, healing A-ha

Later on powers

Take on me:
Maybe the most interesting power ,A-ha can make it's self look like an object ( a chair, or lamp) or a person. Good for decoys. Also can make it's hands key shaped to break into places if needed

Take me on:By the power of A-ha, Buddy as a secret layer of paper, for armor or to cover an ally, or an enemy to stop them.

Paper glider/ paper boat:

Last edited:
Reactions: CCC Kouhai
Signs ups end today! Please update background if you haven't

oh yeah I need to update Jonas's background. I'll have to dig through the PMs, or you could organize it for me so it'll be easier for me, since I may not have time until I get home, lol

Attention all players, slight change of plans

@Verite have choice to split this rp into 3 sections, (I hope is it to be finished hopefully by May-June). Player who sign up after the thread is up can join right away, but only for one week after the thread opens. Signing up after that means You have to wait till the next section. That's where the original will close, and the next section takes over. (So players that dropped out can be written out. Let's say you're going to be bust during section 2, you have the options of leaving the game forever, or waiting to join section 3) a This will also hopefully gain new blood for the next section .

Also, to encourage activity, I've came up with a reward system

Jostars

Every mission you're active for, you will get half a Joestar

for every Joestar, you can buy something with it

The following can be bought with Joestars

1 Joestar: Buys you a chance to ask me to reroll a bad dice roll (how we're playing the combat system, keeping in to mind stand abilities) twice during one mission (Can be bought 5 different times the whole first section)

2 Joestars: One on one combat with a rival stand user: In story your character will end up in a fight with a stand user alone. (Must normal missions will be in teams) This puts the spotlight on you! Why? So you can prove how awesome you are! (Warnign: Will be a stand user that might give you trouble,)

(Can be bought 3 times during the whole game)

6 Joestars: Super secret thing: This item can be only bought twice. Not by the player, but in the game, with first come first served. Why? you'll see.

I'll add more options later

I hope to start the game in the next few days? S) Question to all player. What day works for you?

Also The story has changed slightly. We're starting at a Philly train station, to New York City and then traveling to Chicago

Last edited:
To all players, What is good for you to start? Also finish profiles if you haven't yet.

I was thinking that since my weapons aren't actual weapons, but manifestations, they are able to shoot out anything like 50cal hollowpoints, nuclear grenades, Incendiary blunderbuss pellets, electric katanas, etc. That okay? Also, the guns would have no weight to me, and they are unusable by other.

@Salsacookies

Gonna have to say no. Nuke are a big no. Look, I like the idea. A, but they're something I need to say that that I forgot to say earlier, that I should hae.

A lot of stands are faster than bullet time. However, there has been two "Gun stands"

The emperor and Sex Pistols

I like he weapon of choice idea. However even summoning normal guns might be a bad idea. If you need any help, let me know

I suppose I'll with the Wu Clan or w/e it was called.

Aside from that, 'tsall good.

Oh wait, I need to create a bio for the actual character... lol.

Well I'll do that once I know more about the clan.
I'll figure out his name then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.