N

Noggles

Original poster
Mobile Friendly Version
Sorry, that was a pun on my name and it was atrocious, oops.

Hey there, guys! Basically, I am an active roleplayer and I'm here daily, checking hourly. But, I don't always post right away, especially if our post length tend on the longer side, since I'll be trying to formulate a good response.

On the topic of length, I'm not particular, and I'm fine with as little as a paragraph, to as much as 5 or more (depends on the mood). I'm flexible, but I ask that my partner is semi-literate at the very least and doesn't write in textspeak.

Talking OOC is a-ok! I like to chat, but I'm not a very interesting person (home bound, I don't do much or go much of anywhere). I'm a good listener though, so don't be shy!

So! Pairings of interest? I'm more comfortable roleplaying things I'm familiar with. Here's a quick list:

• Slice of life
  • Rural setting with slight fantasy spin (think harvest moon/rune factory)
  • Fantasy voyage with combat elements (like a JRPG)
  • Medieval roleplays
  • Animal roleplays (they're how I got my start)
  • Fandoms I'm a part of (Pokemon, Popolocrois, Story of Seasons, Professor Layton, Skyrim, Bravely Default, etc. Just ask.) I don't watch anime.

This is my comfort zone, but if you have something to suggest, I can try broadening my horizons a bit.

As for themes, I'm really not all that interested in science fiction, futuristic, or anything with technical jargon I don't already know. But, aside from that, I pretty much enjoy them all. Up to you what we decide on! I like for there to be romance involved, and fantasy elements for the most part, except for more realistic settings. Again, I'm more comfortable doing what I'm familiar with but I can be convinced to stretch my wings with a good idea. And all pairings are fine in my book, m/m m/f f/f or any other variants.

I'm a simple person and I prefer just to get the idea and jump right in, foregoing making forms. But, if you're not of like mind, it won't be an issue. I can make one no problem.

I've been itching to roleplay for a while now so I really hope I get some takers. I'm very laid back if you couldn't tell.

Respond or PM if you're interested~

305505.gif

Hey there, guys! Basically, I am an active roleplayer and I'm here daily, checking hourly. But, I don't always post right away, especially if our post length tend on the longer side, since I'll be trying to formulate a good response.

On the topic of length, I'm not particular, and I'm fine with as little as a paragraph, to as much as 5 or more (depends on the mood). I'm flexible, but I ask that my partner is semi-literate at the very least and doesn't write in textspeak.

Talking OOC is a-ok! I like to chat, but I'm not a very interesting person (home bound, I don't do much or go much of anywhere). I'm a good listener though, so don't be shy!

So! Pairings of interest? I'm more comfortable roleplaying things I'm familiar with. Here's a quick list:

• Slice of life
  • Medieval roleplays
  • Animal roleplays (they're how I got my start)
  • Fandoms I'm a part of (Pokemon, Popolocrois, Story of Seasons, Professor Layton, Skyrim, Bravely Default, etc. Just ask.) I don't watch anime.

This is my comfort zone, but if you have something to suggest, I can try broadening my horizons a bit.

As for themes, I'm really not all that interested in science fiction, futuristic, or anything with technical jargon I don't already know. But, aside from that, I pretty much enjoy them all. Up to you what we decide on! I like for there to be romance involved, and fantasy elements for the most part, except for more realistic settings. Again, I'm more comfortable doing what I'm familiar with but I can be convinced to stretch my wings with a good idea. And all pairings are fine in my book, m/m m/f f/f or any other variants.

I'm a simple person and I prefer just to get the idea and jump right in, foregoing making forms. But, if you're not of like mind, it won't be an issue. I can make one no problem.

I've been itching to roleplay for a while now so I really hope I get some takers. I'm very laid back if you couldn't tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyway! I'll edit this topic with some coding to fancy it up later. For the moment, just wanna put myself out there and see if I can get some nice roleplays in the works.

So basically, I am an active roleplayer and I'm here daily, checking hourly. But, I don't always post right away, especially if our post length tend on the longer side, since I'll be trying to formulate a good response.

• Slice of life
  • Medieval roleplays
  • Animal roleplayer (they're how I got my start)
This is my comfort zone, but I'd you have something to suggest, I can try broadening my horizons a bit.

As a lover of fashion, i was taken by the name of your thread.

Willing to discuss a potential RP in PM if this offer is still open to readers of this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Interested! I'll shoot you a PM on the deets. :)

@AporDior I'd be interest in an action-enriched medieval fantasy journey RP.

Reactions: AporDior
@AporDior I'd be interested in a political drama/medieval fantasy RP. Preferably with an M/M Pairing.

Reactions: AporDior
I haven't done an animal RP in such a long time! We're talking animal-animals, not furries, right?