Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hadn't expected a reply from the dark-head, so it took him a second to respond. "The city," he said not bothering to be very specific. A silent moment enveloped the group once again and just as it seemed like it wouldn't end, Isaac spoke again. "Though if you want to be more correct, I came from my mother. Yourself?" His azure eyes locking onto Ariel's as he picked up his staff and placed it on his lap.

As nicola heard his name called he took a deep breath. "Okay Dyami, Into my pocket now." Nico la grabbed the spirit and shoved it into his pocket. "Show time!"
With these words he activated his power and move up to the lack in vehement speed. He gave the Headmistress look and meet with her intense eyes.

He looked into the lake and slowly something appeared. He saw smoothing moving very low on the ground, Something racing. "What is this telling me, I already know i have speed magic."

"Look closely boy." The spirit Dyami whispered.

Nicola looked closer and then saw a beak come into view, He was seeing from the eyes of a bird, The bird flew straight up into storming cloud and strong winds then vanished.

Nicola stood there and collected his thoughts. "I saw the the sky, It eclipse my view." he told them.

The headmistress looked into the lake for a long time. The pause was for so long that for a moment you thought she wouldn't speak at all, then she said uncertainly "I will place you with a mentor that fits your abilities to the best of my abilities......... Your mentor shall be Miss Mastersen."

"Your mentor shall be Miss Mastersen, and thats final!" The headmistress barked. "You shall treat her with respect. In fact...Miss Mastersen, would you mind showing this ignorant boy some of your power?"

Juda Mastersen skipped from her seat until she reached Nicola. "Gotta tell ya kid, You won't get what you want in life all the time. Like the boss lady said, I'm you teach." She said giving a stern yet playful smiling.

Nicola looked to Melanie "Headmistress, I intended no disrespect, its just..."

"Nope, To late for sorrier." Juda interrupted. She pointed her wand up into the sky. "This is a taste of my power." She snapped her wrist and a bolt of pink electricity shot into the sky. "Lighting strike!" she yelled. A bolt of light struck down and hit a tree taking it down. "Come with me now." She told nicola grabbing his hand and dragging him off to the side.

The headmistress nodded, she knew that Miss Mastersen would take good care of Nicola. She glanced at the list once more and said "Bliss Jackson, please step up to the lake!"

WHAT?! Natalia thought to herself. There are two people left, one of them being me and now....now I have to be last?! She crossed her arms and frowned. The suspense was killing her.

Juda continued to drag nicola until they were by there self. "Okay Nicola, Why is there a problem with me being a woman?" She asked looking up at him with upset look on her face. Her purple eyes put pressure on him.

Nicola starred into them with his bone-white eyes. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to disrespect but a man should teach a boy, Woman teach a girl. How could you teach me Miss. Mastersen to be a Man." He said wholeheartedly, trying to sound as respectful as possible.

"I see, Those beliefs are a tad outdated in today society, Plus Nicola, Woman are good for teaching boys magic." She told him. "You are my student and i promise i will not fail you, Will you pay me my respect Nicola?"

He looked down at her, He thought about it and realized he judge to quickly. She may be short and looks like a air head but maybe she could teach him something. "Forgive me , I was ignorant and quick to judge. I will show you respect, Even you answered my question, You showed you were strong."

Juda smiled "Now go play she said pushing him off."

"Play?" He said surprised.

"Make some friends, We can talk later." Juda told him.

((Would someone mind sending The Red Tazelwurm a message? So they can read it and post something when they get back?))

Sai and his mentor watched as other warlocks and witches who were finished with the task chat with each other. With a stern look, he stood awkwardly at the far back with his teacher who seemed to pity him a little. "You're not bored or anything?" Lucy blurted, breaking the silence between them. Sai gave an audible sigh, "Not really. I'm just waiting for everyone to finish--hopefully they'll hurry up and get it over with." She frowned, concerned from his solitude nature, "Well, time comes by faster if you talk to people." Immediately, he replied, "Not interested," Sai retorted in a dull tone. Tired of standing up, he crouch down and sat on the grass. Lucy too, joined her student as she observed him picking at blades.

"Make friends, Well who's not talk with anyone." Nicola looked around and saw Erza. ( did you mean erza instead of sai?) "Well wouuldn't hurt to try." She said walkng up to the boy and his teach. "Whats up, My name is Nicola, What you two up to?" Nicola reached his hand out for a shake.

(Whoops :x. Thanks for pointing that out!)

Ezra narrowed his eyes, looking at the offered hand then back at who the stranger called himself Nicholas. "Nothing," He answered, not even moving an inch. Lucy gave him a look, mouthing what are you doing but Ezra only ignored it. She gave a forced chuckle, "I'm sorry, Ezra here is just a little shy," The silver-haired warlock wrinkled his nose, giving her a death glare. She shrugged, continuing, "We're just waiting for everyone to finish. I'm Lucy by the way; Ezra's mentor!"

"Nicola, Nice to meet you lucy." He said with a smile. He turned back to Erza "You good, You don't got to take your anger out on me."

The headmistress looked confused. "Bliss? Bliss Jackson!?" She glanced at each of the students and realized to her dismay that Bliss was missing. "S-she must not have made it through the forest yet, then. Er....well then..." Her face was beet red from embarrassment. "Natalia Freed? Please step up to the lake."

Natalia started to walk to the lake. She tripped on a tuft of grass on the way there and landed face first into the grass. She blushed and quickly stood up again, quickly brushing herself off. She stared deep into the lake and saw an image that would stay with her for the rest of her life. The water of the lake turned semi-transparent light blue color, and she could see forms writhing in unfathomable agony. They looked at her and screamed loudly. "MARIANA! HELP USSS!" Three ghostly forms emerged from the lake and ran straight through her body, before dissipating into the air. She gasped and held her chest. The lake returned to normal.

The headmistress ran towards Natalia. "Miss Freed, are you alright!?". This happened every so often, and it was just Natalia's luck that the lake had chose to tell her something more....violently....than how it told others. "I-i'm fine but....oh gods....what was that?!" She said in a small voice. She was bewildered. "Shh, shh..." Headmistress Everstein said soothingly. "Its alright now. The lake is unpredictable, thats all..." Natalia calmed a little bit and worked on steadying her breathing. Natalia knew who Mariana was. She was from the strange memories that didn't make any sense. The ones that were her, but at the same time...weren't.

Headmistress Everstein started to take a special interest in Natalia. She remembered her first instance with the lake. She felt that when she peered into the lake it had touched her very soul. "I shall be your mentor, Natalia." She said confidently. Although some may have thought it was weird that the headmistress would want to be a mentor, it actually wasn't uncommon. Melanie hated paperwork and had been known to use mentoring students to her advantage.

(Edit: Added an explanation of why the spirits or what ever they were said Mariana.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleanor gave the Headmistress a displeased look. "Hmph. Fine. We shall take care of this later Cornelius. Until then, *yaaaawn*... Good Night." The red haired woman walked off to the school,.

(Woah, suddenly it got all quiet in here...Where is everyone o-o))

(Thank god I thought you guys thought that I was making my character overpowered and now you all hated me ;-;...I got so worried :c ))

Status
Not open for further replies.