Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke soon saw a flash of red in the dark. It was only a second, but it was also the only thing he had to go by. He chased the red garment that had been there only a second earlier and dropped down to where it would be if it was indeed what he thought it to be. "Lets cut to the chase. Are you or are you not a clone."

The headmistress absorbed this information. She nodded shakily and said softly "Lead me to him."

Natalia was soon deep in the woods, far from any other of her classmates. Since she saw no sign of Selt she decided to turn back to the campus. When she got there, she saw Headmistress Everstein having a conversation with Airi. She looked at the headmistress and saw that she was panicking under a mask of calm. "W-whats going on?" Natalia asked nervously. The ghostly claws on her hands slowly dissipated and a voice on the wind could be heard saying "I will be waiting..."

The headmistress decided to tell Natalia the truth, even though it may upset her. "One of the mentors is unconscious. I have underestimated the opponent that all of you are facing."

Airi nodded and ran off towards the unconscious mentor. "Here he is." She then noticed Natalia. "You okay? You look shaken."

Selt moved through the school, his heart beating. He made his way to the nurses office, he heard the annoying girl from earlier talking with someone. From the sound rec he was confident that it was the headmistresses. Selt then created 4 clones and sent two of the out the other direction. The plan was confuse anyone and have them follow the clones. He then save two for himself, He then moved to the front door of the office. "Okay, First some poison gas." Selt then started to send his dangerous poison Agent Black under the door to engulf the office in it.

The Headmistress followed Airi and found the unconscious mentor. She quickly grabbed his wrist and checked his pulse. "He..." She hesitates, then says "S-should be find." She barely manages to pick him up, and then stumbles into the Nurse's office where she drops him onto a cot. "He needs rest." She muttered.

Natalia stayed in the headmistress' office, because she heard a voice say softly "He is here.". She looked around the room, carefully listening to the voice. "He is here," the voice repeated. "Selt is here." Natalia started to walk towards the voice, it was coming from the southeast corner of the room. She walked over there and said "Where?" . "By the door..." The voice whispered. By now she could smell something in the room. It was bittersweet, and smelled like almonds. She inhaled it deeply, trying to figure out what it was. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell unconscious. She fell to the floor with a loud thump.

The headmistress paused. "Did you hear something, Airi?" she said anxiously.

((Damn it, Natalia! xD....We should probably wait for Suniko to post. I don't want to leave her behind!))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Lol you say that but you write her))

Airi cocked her head to the side and nodded. "A thump." She ran towards the nurses office but stopped when her Commune started beeping. She looked at it and it had a skull and cross bones on it. Her eyes widened. "Headmistress! Its poison! And Natalia is still in there!"

((This is my last post for the night.))

Headmistress Everstein's eyes widened as she said "Airi, take a deep breath and hold it!" She opened the door to the headmistress' office and held her breath as well. She quickly grabbed Natalia and lifted her over her shoulder. She grabbed Airi's hand and quickly left the room. She closed the door to her office, making sure that no poison escaped. Headmistress Everstein ran to the nurse's office once again and quickly told the nurse what had happened. The nurse got up from attending to Mr. Browning and immediately started to cast magical spells on Natalia, to try to purge the poison from her.

(( Oh my god, Iwaku why do you never notify me (っ-●益●)っ ,︵‿! Im so sorry if I'm late. I wondered why the notifications al of a sudden stopped ))

Alex saw the black poisonous gas in the school building. She immediately ran up trying to make sure
others were fine. About this time she was face to face with the gas.

" Lets Go. "

Before she stepped into the gas a ghostly white figure held her hand. The ghostly figured looked almost like
Alex. She was then able to almost breath the poisonous gas, but it was still hard for her.

" Hopefully no one is still in here. "

Status
Not open for further replies.