Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded, eating slowly. "Y-yeah...I agree." She looked around the empty cafeteria. "You'd think more people would show up, but I guess not...." She paused for a while thinking. "My name is Natalia, by the way. Natalia Freed."

"Natalia, eh? That's quite a nice name, really." Duke took a quick drink. "So how did you find this place? It seems a little too out of the way to get there. Not to mention, that this place seems a little messed. I saw what happened at the lake, and although your's might have been a bit more disturbing, terrifying even, mine was no walk in the park either..." Duke then wondered if she even wanted to talk about it. "Oh, sorry. I guess you might not want to remember."

Natalia took a shaky breath. "T-there is no point in pretending that it didn't happen..." Her voice trailed off as she became lost in thought for a little while. Then she remembered that Duke asked her a question. "One day, when I was walking to my friend's house, a strange woman walked up to me and told me I was different. That I was special, and that there was a school for special children like me. She said it was called Infinite Beginnings Academy, and she told me the location. I hated how my parent's treated me like I was some kind of pathological liar, so I gathered a few of my things in the middle of the night, and I left to find this place." She realized that she was starting to ramble and stopped. She blushed slightly and said "Sorry, I-I really don't know why i'm telling you all this..."

(Edit: Added something to the end of my post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariel and Cornelius filed in with the rest of the student and teaching body, they then split off towards the dorm room. The school was quite magnificent, if not a bit cold due to the roomy stone block construction. Cornelius halted in front of a large ornate wooden door. Ariel wasn't paying attention and she ran into him. "Careful there."
"S-sorry."
"Well this is your room, number 5. It should be fairly tight and cozy in there, but don't get too comfortable."
Ariel looked up at him with a worried expression.
"That was a joke, I suppose I should really stop doing that. Anyway, I must be off. Feel free to have dinner in the mess hall." He bowed slightly and left her standing in front of her room.

I hate this school already. She walked back the way they had came and turned right, where she thought the mess hall was. Lucky guess. She entered the cavernous room and looked around. Students were already separating into groups. She tugged on the coat collar to make sure it would stay up. She sat down at the end of the nearest table and slowly looked around for anyone that she could try to talk to.

(Sorry for the super late reply! I forgot to subscribe to the thread and then someone pmed me without any info and I had no clue what they were talking about and had to look through all of my roleplays xD Again sorry for the late response!)
Alexis Mel dashed through the forest, practically dragging her niece along behind her. She had been so concerned with having everything packed, she had completely overselpt when it came to going to the place for which she had packed. What made it even worse was that, Bliss had been even harder to rouse than she had been! In the end, they had forgotten nearly half of their bags, but by then it was too late because they were halfway to the school.
When they reached the lake where all the other kids were supposed to be, Alexis shoved her niece out in front of her.
"Go go, get a move on!" She whisper yelled and Bliss nodded, dashing to where the headmistress was standing.
"I'm here! I'm here, sorry!" Bliss cried out, gasping for breath.

(I'll add a mentor bio to my original bio post!)

Last edited:
The headmistress grumbled. "Its about time!" She sighed. "Come on then, step up to the lake."

Natalia beckoned to Ariel, inviting her to sit with her and Duke.

(Alexis Mel will be Bliss' mentor, correct? Also, its okay! ^_^)

((Aaw seriously? I just made a mentor. T.T Whatevs I'll delete him then...T.T))

Bliss stepped forward cautiously and peered into the lake. Suddenly a glowing blob appeared right before her eyes, twisting and contorting. Bliss stared at it in fascination as the blob began to take on the form of a dog, and then a snake and finally a bird. "Awesome," Bliss breathed, unable to tear her gaze away from what she had just seen.

(What do you mean you just made a mentor? I didn't see it. Yeah, Ariel is in the mess hall. So is Duke and Natalia.)

(What do you mean you just made a mentor? I didn't see it. Yeah, Ariel is in the mess hall. So is Duke and Natalia.)

((You didn't see it cause I just deleted it. xD))

( You didn't have to delete your mentor! Ah well, whats done is done.)

The mentor for this child was so obvious, anyone could tell who it would be. "Your mentor will be Miss Mel." Headmistress Everstein said in a stern voice.

Natalia yawned. "I'm tired, I suppose I'll go to my dorm room and get some shut eye...Good night everyone!" Natalia then proceeded to her dorm room where she kissed a picture of her parents before going to sleep.

(I am exhausted, good night everyone!)

"Night Natalia." Duke turned to Ariel. "Well well, it seems the strings of our fate are more entangled than I first thought." Duke motioned for her to sit down. "You seem a little down. Anything I can do to help?" Duke gave her a cool, yet reassuring smile.

Bliss pulled back from the lake and released a shriek of excitement and elation when she was told who were mentor would be. "Lexi!!" She yelled, whirling around and dashing towards her aunt before wrapping her arms around the woman.
The woman in question, began to try and pry the excited girl off of her, as she didn't want her students seeing her in this light. The 'totally softy' light to be exact. "Geez, can we at least do this somewhere else?" Alexis grumbled as she began to walk away, with Bliss holding onto her, causing her movements to look heavy and lethargic.

"Well this s a nice room, Pretty average i would say. Miss.Mastersen, Thank you but can you leave so i may pack up my things." Nicola asked her. He turned around and saw she was already gone. "I'm screwed." he told his self heartbroken. Nicola went to packing up with the few things he had.

Dyami arose from Nicola's pocket. Dyami then spoke "So Nicola, How is your perception of this place so far."

Nicola gave him a bewildered look "Really Dyami? I can't make heads or tails of this place. I seems everyone including the teachers are all from different background. I thought the first day her would be hard but not really. I know the day is not over but i thought this place would be more harsh."

"Your to early to judge boy, Finish packing then we should go for a walk around the school, It's bend decades since i was last here." Dyami told him.

Ariel looked around for whoever was talking to her. It was Duke.

Hm, he seems okay I guess.

She rose warily and sat a few feet away from him. She widened her eyes in surprise at his straightforwardness and kindness.

"Um, I don't think so. I just get really sick and I... don't know what to do with people. I guess that sounds kinda stupid. "

What's Cornelius doing? He just kinda left me.

She frowned a bit behind her coat collar.

"Hey, don't worry. I undertsand. Some people get sick easily... 'Course it seems that my powers may make it easier for anyone, just by contact. It's uh... Happened before." He noticed her frown. He needed to think of something to cheer her up. "Hey, but don't worry. It pains me to see a girl like you frown. I will be here if ever there's a problem. So, uh, whatdya say?"

(Hello everyone.)
A bell rang noisily in the two dormitories. It was the morning bell, and it was time for all the students to wake up. Natalia yawned and stretched before getting dressed. She wore a black shirt with the union jack on it, black skinny jeans, and black boots with heels. She otherwise got ready for the day before making her way to the mess hall. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement as she grabbed some apple slices, a waffle, and some orange juice. She then sat down and waited for the rest of the students to join her.

Professor Everstein rolled over and groaned. She didn't want to get up, but she had to...She was the headmistress, after all. She turned off her alarm, then Melanie got up and slipped on some gray slacks and a white sweater. She tied her silver hair back into a bun. She put on comfortable black shoes and walked out of her mansion. She made her way down a windy path before ending up at the campus. She made her way to the mess hall, grabbed some bran flakes cereal and a glass of apple juice, then sat at the head of the teacher's table.

(I hope you don't mind me starting a new day, if you are bothered by it I can delete this...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.