Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also errbody, note the RPG rating (which is freaking awesome I'm definitely using that in the future XD).

Yes I did want the age range to be 9-14 since this is based on magical girl animes, and the magical girls are usually around that age. I suppose if you really want to make a character older than that you can but I'd rather that you not. I am making one more character then I suppose we can start.

Also, I'm sorry that the headmistress' general history was really sloppy, I just got really tired x-x

Ok cool! And I thought it was generally fine :).

(Hope that you guys don't mind that I was very picky with the one I chose from the generator. )
Name:Natalia Freed
Sex: Female
Birth date/Age: 14
Normal Attire: A black t-shirt with a large white + on it, deep red skinny jeans, and black leather boots
Costume:Her uniform is mostly white, and it is essentially a fortune teller's garb.
Powers: She has ghost powers that are invoked by sheer willpower. (She can see and talk to ghosts, she can control ghosts to a certain extent, and can make herself turn into a ghostly form.)
How did you get your powers? The magical abilities of another magical girl who died when she turned 12 fused with Natalia's soul when she was a baby. The magical abilities chose to fuse with her soul because it was the closest to the last girl's soul. She gained the dead girl's power and her memories.
Physical attributes: She has a thin build. She has almond-shaped eyes that are the color of fine silver. Her very short, straight, thick hair is the color of sapphires, and is worn in an alluring style.
Personality: She is a bit overly dramatic, she loves the weird and creepy. She is smart and tries to be funny, but a lot of the time she isn't funny.
General History: She was born and raised in Philadelphia. As a small child, she had all these strange memories she couldn't place. She could also see and talk to people no one else could see. Her parents would be annoyed and think she was lying all the time when she talked about the strange people that no one else could see. One day a strange woman walked up to her and told her that she was different from other girls, and there was a place for people like her. It was very far away, but she gathered up her few belongings and ran away from her parents. She immediately regretted the decision, but by then she was at Infinite Beginnings Academy and there was no turning back.
How did you find out the academy's location? The strange old lady told her the location of the academy.
NOTE: The next post I make will start the roleplay!

All good. Just say if there are any problems with mine

^Ditto. And you sure you don't want to make a new thread for the sake of cleanliness?

((Hmm, I would rather keep the roleplay on this thread where I can look back at all the character sheets.))
"Greetings, my children." Headmistress Everstein said with a smile. "I am glad that one way or another, all of you could join us here." She looked at the faces of every one of the Magical Girls and Magical Boys. "Today is a very special day for you all. It is the start of your new life. It is time for the Ceremony of Magicka. Everyone, line up in front of Fairydeep Lake." Natalia did as she was told and lined up at the lake. She looked sad and afraid. She looked to either side of her, wondering who else was new to the academy.

Ariel followed suit. She followed the general crowd of bustling students, but stayed just on the outskirts. She kept her hands deep in her greatcoat and her head low. She stroked her black side tail for an instant.

The air was fresh, spring had arrived. It was still chill outside, but the sun offered a hint of warmth. As they arrived, Ariel glanced over the lake. Serenely still, the enchanted waters still appeared to teem with energy.

Ariel watched the other students warily.

Pax Sheehan was happily surprised by the large turnout of fresh young faces, eagerly awaiting the start of a new chapter in their lives. He sat on a large rock a bit away from where the Headmistress was addressing the learners, wondering which he would be instructing this year.

Isaac leaned on his staff as he listened to the headmistress. An interesting woman he thought as his blue eyes looked from one side of her face to the other, not really listening to her as she spoke. Only when he was bumped by a fellow student did he realise that a line was form and carefully strolled to fall in.

Catherine was slightly apprehensive about the entire situation. As far a she could guess, she seemed to be the youngest in the group that was forming a line. Taking a deep breath she fell in behind a boy who leisurely entered the line and leaned on his staff, seemingly daydreaming.

The headmistress looked down at her list and said loudly "Ariel Hanswill, please step forward and gaze into the depths of Fairydeep Lake." The lake seemed to glow with power, as if it was expecting Ariel.
Natalia looked around, wondering who Ariel was.
(Note: Please state in your roleplay what you see in the lake.)

Following suit behind the other young witches and warlock, Ezra clenched his fist with excitement. He has heard about the lake from his family and apparently, it was magical. It is said to show your truest desires, or perhaps maybe your future. Whatever it is, he couldn't wait. Waiting patiently for his turn, he fiddled with his long robe on the sides.

Ariel's heart jumped and her eyes shot wide open.

What? My me first?

She collected herself as best she could and anxiously approached the pristine waters. She could feel the collective burning gaze of the entire student body upon her neck.
She gulped at lowered her eyes to the water. A writhing mass of limbs and body parts splashed deep within the water. Ariel clenched her teeth and stood in transfixed horror at it.
It was everything at once. Male, female, human, animal. It was everything and nothing, able to take on any shape. Then, the writhing forms were whisked away. A small boy looked up at her from the bottom of the lake and smiled up at her.

Ariel stared wide-eyed in horror at what she had just seen. She rushed her hand to her mouth and ran away from the student body, heaving next to a nearby stone.

How humiliating, now I'll always be the girl who puked on the first day.

Her eyes stung while trying to hold back tears. She collected herself once more and jammed her hands in her pockets.

Kalil moved along with the students, Taking his own time. He saw the group of students around him. They all looked normal, He would never expect them to be so amazing in there own way.

"This is interesting, I wonder if this Ariel will be alright, This will haunt her."

Dyami, A white ball came from out of his pocket. "Sad, hope that you do not repeat that my friend."

Kalil let go a smile "I agree, Will see Dyami."

Natalia looked concernedly at the girl. She remembered being in the car with her father, who was driving her to a slumber-party. She was 10 and threw up because she got so nervous about making friends. She sighed. It was one of the memories that didn't make any sense. She has never been to a slumber-party and her father looked...different. She hoped that when it was her turn to step up to the lake, it would explain her strange memories.

Headmistress Everstein stared into the lake for a long time before nodding her head once. "Your mentor shall be Mr.Browning." She looked towards Mr. Browning and then looked at Ariel, indicating for him to help her.

((For those of you who haven't made your mentor yet, please post their character sheets so I can reference them. Sorry if this is a big inconvenience.))

Cornelius nodded at the headmistress and approached Ariel, who turned slightly away from him. "The name's Cornelius Browning, but for now you can call me Mr. Browning."

She shifted nervously from foot to foot. He frowned a little at her. "What did you see?"
Ariel's eyes shot wide open again and she gulped.
Cornelius scratched his beard and sighed, "Alright, we'll get to that later. Let's um, focus on the rest of the ceremony for now and then I'll lead you to your dorm, alright? And don't look so damn pale, kid."

Ariel pulled up her coat collar and tried to focus her attention on the remainder of the ceremony.

The headmistress once again looked down at her list. "Ezra Utelias, please step towards the lake."

Natalia fidgeted slightly. She started to get nervous, wondering when her turn would be.

( Important Note: Senpai please make a character sheet for a mentor for Ezra, sorry if this is a bit of a hassle, but I need to be able to have the headmistress reference Ezra's mentor.Also St. O'Possum and Good Kid please make your mentor character sheets so I can reference them as well. Again i'm sorry for the trouble x-x.)

Last edited by a moderator:
139201-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Juda Mastersen

Custom: Her costume is mostly Pink and black, and it strongly resembles a classic fantasy witch's costume with a bit of seductive flair.

Powers: Pinkish Electricity released from her ebony wand that can be controlled like it's water. Her power is triggered by will.

Physical Attributes: This seductive magical girl has slanted purple eyes and long, wavy, gray hair worn in an practical style. She has an slim figure and is short.

Personality: Playful and silly, She can switch into a cold heart woman in a instant. She has a blood lust on her that no one would suspect.

Background: Comes from germany, She was raised by a dark group of witches until she was 10. The witches were then killed during a summoning gone wrong. She was then found by a traveling wizard and brought up by him. when she was 15 she started studying at this school for social reasons. After that she went out on her own then returned 3 years ago to become a teacher in the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.