Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time Eleanor was just lazily watching. This lake was seriously messed up. However, as soon as she heard her name, she Stood up. "What did you say? I don't care what you think. You there, Duke was it? Yeah I'm your mentor. So get used to it."

Duke smiled a bit. It was obvious what the Headmaster was doing. "As you wish of wise one." Duke gave a quick glance at the Headmaster, smirking.

"So, your Ms. Eleanor? Guess I'm going to get better acquainted with you. So, mind telling me what is up with that lake?"

Eleanor laughed. "Oh I don't know kid, its too much effort to find out. All I know is that it has something to do with your powers, and judging by your messed up vision, you seem able to produce poisons. That means hand to hand combat to use them effectively, and that's my specialty." Eleanor stretched and yawned. "But... ah... Why don't you run along for now. Go meet the other kids or something..."

"It seems like the other mentors are there too."

"Uuugh, fine!"

The two walked other to the group. Duke walked up to Isaac.

"Hey. Name's Duke. You're Isaac, right? Think the rest of the year will be as creepy as what happened at the lake?"

Eleanor just stood next to Cornelius

"Ugh... I feel this kid is going to run me around..."

Cornelius grinned at Eleanor, " I think you can handle him, Clorica." He lowered his voice, "Now this one...Ariel. She's a straight up wimp, she is. I don't know how I'm going to deal with her at all! Wanna trade?" He smiled and gave Clorica a quick once over as fast as his eyes could manage.

Can't let her know what I think about her or I swear I'll never hear the end of it.

"By the way, I don't remember the last time we dueled. Do you?"

(In post length you mean? I just try to keep mine short when I'm around others lol).

(Sorry as well guys. Way early morning here now so I'll be posting replies to all that talking and all as soon as I'm able. Awake again in other words)

"Ah, I'm sure you will be fine. I mean, after all if she won't say whats wrong you should have no problem telling. Then you should be able to figure out the problem." Clorica tried to remember when that was. All that came to mind was a rock blindsiding her. "No I can't really remember. Though I feel, I lost. Why do you ask? Are you challenging me to a duel? Perhaps you can inspire your apprentice."

(G'night)

"You've got me there. I can only hope she crawls out of her damned shell." He warily eyed Ariel's attempt at conversation, looked at Clorica as if to say, 'See what I mean?'. Cornelius furrowed his brow thoughtfully, "Now I do remember going unconscious when you knocked some teeth out. Everything after that is kind of...fuzzy." Cornelius looked around at the gathered students and teachers. "Well now that you mention it, we could have a demonstration to ring in the new year. The loser has to wear the glowing dunce cap for the rest of the week."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heh, well, as lazy as I am, I can't back down from a challenge. So, shall we wait for a later time. No, lets do as soon as possible. I want to see you in a that florescent party hat."

She smirked and gave a chuckle.

I knew she couldn't resist.

"Yes as soon as possible. As soon as possible... like right now?" Cornelius shot her a wiley stare. Ariel looked at him, her head cocked to the side in utter bewilderment. He looked back at her and stammered a bit, "Er...I was just telling Professor Eleanor about how proud I am to have you as my student! And um...we...will...Be having a commemoration duel to ring in the new school year!"

"Oh, She is going to duel you? Well, I for one would like to see this. After all, it seems that i am going to be fighting in a similar style from what I've been told"

Duke turned from his conversation at the talk of a duel.

"Watchit kid, I am not afraid to pound you into the ground."

"Of course. I was merely admiring you was all."

Eleanor turned to Cornelius. "So shall we begin? 20 paces apart sounds like a fair deal."

Duke turned to the girl beside him. "It seems our mentor's have a bit of a rivalry. Guess that meas we will be seeing more of each other. I'm Duke by the way. So tell me, how do you feel about all this?"

"Fine by me. Let's begin." Cornelius bared a toothy grin at his crush, turned on his heel, and took 10 paces away from her.

Ariel was a bit taken aback by the boy,"Oh! Yeah I guess they've known eachother for a while." Ariel tried to avoid eye contact and hopped a bit from one foot to the other.
"My names Ariel. People call me...erm, Ariel most of the time." She blushed.

Now I just sound stupid.

"Um, Mr. Browning is kinda scary but he's sorta nice. My lake..thing kinda scared me though. I'm pretty nervous about starting school up again. I'm not really, er..."

She rubbed her hands together nervously.

Pax didn't really expect Cornelius to venture over to him, but his smile never wavered as the bushy bearded man and his almost reluctant follower finally reach them. Pax tilted his head and looked upwards to the man as he was nodded at.

"You know what they say about idle hands, don't you?" he asked in reply to Cornelius and turned his head back to see the red-headed woman approaching with her student. "Seems like we're building quite a crowd, eh?"

Catherine stood hurriedly and stretched out a hand, "Ariel, right? Ariel Hanswill. I'm Catherine Blanche. Usually I'm called Cathy though." Cathy frowned as she saw the girl's reddened face. "Are you feeling okay?"

Isaac only lent half and ear to the conversations ensuing around him, preferring to examine each new arrival in turn. He found it interesting that someone could have no hair on his head and so much on their face and the girl, he might've imagined it, seemed to have colored slightly when glancing at him. More people arrived. This time a somewhat busty woman with an eye patch and what seemed like quite an attitude. With her a boy who…

'Wait, did he just greet me?" Isaac looked at the white haired boy.

"Yes I am. Depends on what one sees as creepy. There's a place for everything though," He leant back, keeping himself up with both arms. "Light, dark. Life, death. Cures, poisons. Also creepiness and not," He gave a smile as he mentioned the poisons, watching the other boy's rusty eyes.

Cathy felt herself glare at Mr. Browning when she heard his dismissive tone towards Ariel as he talked to Mrs. Eleanor. She obviously didn't feel too well and he was being a brute. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked alarmed that she was caught out glaring. It was a delicate and brief touch from Mr. Sheehan and when she looked to him, he was already following the conversation between the other mentors.

Pax watched as the two made ready, stepping away from each other in preparation for the duel. "Wouldn't you two think it wise to wait a while? This is hardly the safest places to duel, especially since you two can be very exuberant. You're taking all the attention away from the remaining students," He waved a hand in a wide arc in the general direction of the Headmistress. "I'm also fairly certain Melanie wouldn't appreciate the disruption, will she, Cornelius, Clorica?" He had only raised his voice enough so as not to sound harsh.

Isaac watched the girl, Ariel, bouncing around and coloring once more. "Should be careful," he said absent-mindedly. "Don't want to be ill again."

The headmistress glared at Mr. Browning and Miss Eleanor. "Oi, the ceremony is still going on! Can't we keep this day sacred and not fight!?" With an angry huff she returned to her list. "Nicola Olsen, will you please step up to the lake?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cornelius turned quickly towards the headmistress. "E-excuse me, Headmistress. I have forgotten myself." he bowed deeply and frowned.

No, I was to excited to fight Eleanor and get closer to her. If she defeats me then surely she might take even an ounce of pity on me and who knows... Who knows.

F
or the first time, Ariel smiled and even giggled a little. She covered her face with her right hand to try and mask her mirth.

She dared a small at Isaac, "Yeah I get sick really easily, but I feel a little better. Um, where are you from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.