Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pax rose graciously, "I think we're all done." He was speaking to his students, gesturing with both hands for them to follow as he seemingly glided towards where the Headmistress stood with the final child. "You'll be taking her then?"

Cathy had followed, eagerly, almost stepping on he mentor's trailing kimono a few times and stood at his side as he spoke.

Isaac on the other hand only realised the others had left when they were already halfway to the Headmistress. He stood lazily and made his way, standing just behind Cathy, leaning on his staff once more.

(Alive and accounted for)

The headmistress gave him a short nod. Natalia looked up at Melanie Everstein with uncertainty, she wasn't sure why the headmistress had chosen her, and it made her nervous. She also couldn't help but feeling kind of special, and a small smile started to form on her face.

"I presume it prudent then, since we are done, the children might enjoy seeing their dorms, no?" Pax voiced in his melodic voice and place a hand on top of Catherine's head, making her blush slightly. "It has been an overwhelming experience to some, don't you think Melanie?"

(I just hope that my other character, Natalia, isn't coming off as OP.)

(OP? Sorry new)

She frowned slightly at him calling her by her first name, but she let it go. "Yes, Mr. Sheehan...I suppose it is time to be showing them to the dorms." She started walking towards the Spritely dorms and beckoned to Natalia for her to follow her.

(Note: Characters will have roommates, now is the time to choose who you want to be roommates with!)

(Actually that sounds like too much trouble... God i'm so lazy haha.....I guess since its a small school everyone can have their own rooms.)

Professor Everstein showed Natalia to her room, which was room #1. Natalia started to notice just how small the school actually was. "Settle yourself in, then meet the other students in the mess hall." She said dismissively. She then wandered off, supposedly to do some paperwork. Natalia looked around her simple room, which was composed of a bed, a nightstand with an orange tinted lamp, a wardrobe, and a desk with a chair. She put a few pairs of clothes in her wardrobe, then headed out into the courtyard. She looked at all the buildings, trying to figure out which one was the mess hall.

(Note: There can also be a room that's number is 1 in the Deviant's Dorm, because it is a different building than the Spritely Dorm.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Grazie)

Mr. Sheehan gave Catherine a light push to show she needed to follow the Headmistress. The woman seemed to be heading towards the girl's dorm as far as he could tell, so he allowed Cathy a few paces ahead of himself and his stick wielding pupil.

"Coming?" he asked Isaac and once the boy had moved closer, he put an arm around his shoulders, guiding the lad.

Isaac had nodded in response to the question and stepped towards Pax. The arm that came around his shoulders was hardly noticeable, he noted. It felt almost light, delicate. Isaac paid no mind, though and moved as he was guided, eyes passing a final time over the lake.

Catherine felt confused when she saw the Headmistress leave without assigning her, but was soon in her room thanks to Mr. Sheehan, pointing out room number two. As far as she could tell it was basically the same as Natalia, since she only had a quick glimpse into the other room. She unpacked her suitcase, which had surprisingly already been delivered and exited, trailing Mr. Sheehan as he walked to the boy's dorm.

Isaac had been assigned the first room in the dorm, but he didn't enter it, just giving it a brief glance and returning to Pax.

"Not going to unpack?" Cathy asked him and only got a shake of the head as a reply.

Finally, Natalia figured out where the mess hall was and decided to get something to eat. She moved down a large buffet table, picking out a few chicken legs, a bowl of salad, and some sort of soup that smelled like rose petals. She filled a glass with water from the water pump and sat down to eat. Since she was the first one to get to the mess hall, she hoped that people would decide to sit next to her when they got there.

(Just so you know, Headmistress Everstein didn't show Cathy to her dorm room because she expected each individual mentor to show the students their dorm rooms.)

Nicola looked at the boy he just met, He was cold. "Bye Ms. Lucy, See you around." He walked of in search for his teacher.
He walked around campus and found his mentor.

"Miss.Mastersen, What's my room number." Nicola asked her.

"Umm, How would i know." She replied bluntly.

Nicola looked at her with a confused look "You should know your students scheduled!" He answered annoyed.

She stood there silently, "I guess your right, Okay I'll get things under control." She ran off to consult someone.

Dyami floated out of his pocket "She might be a little disordered."

"More then a little." Nicola sighed.

Juda ran around looking for the headmistress or Mr.Sheehan. She search until she saw the head mistress. "Headmistress Everstein, Where does Nicola Olsen go?" she asked rubbing the back of her head lost looking up to the headmistress Everstein.

Headmistress Everstein thought for a moment, then said "Nicola is in room 4 in the Deviant's dorm."

Natalia started to eat quietly by herself. She started to feel a bit lonely and hoped that the other students would join her soon.

"Oh thank you Malan...Err, Mean Headmistress Everstein ." Juda told her. She skipped away smiling. She made her way back outside were Nicola was laying on the bench with a white orb floating in front of him. "Okay i am back. What is that, A spirit?" She asked him poking it with her wand. "It's it yours."

She kept poking it until Dyami spoke up "Excuse me! I would prefer if you didn't do that madam."

"Sorry, Name please." She asked.

"Dyami, I already know yours is Miss.Mastersen."

"Juda Mastersen." She replied.

"So why are you here?" She asked.

Dyami explained the nicola save him and how they are linked he is the reason he is at this school to get nicola better training in the mystic ways.

"Oh, You can't tech him? You are a ancient spirit, You must be able to help him some how." Miss.Mastersen.

"Yes if this way a long time before the land was ruin, Before the dark spirit harmed me i could teach him much and not just give him wisdom." Dyami said floating around Juda. "But I'm sure you will teach him much. "

"Thank you." She said smiling. "Now Nicola Olsen...Room 2...No 5...Wait 4! Yeah, That's it."

He sighed "Dyami back in the pocket." Dyami followed the command and went in. "Can you show me please."

"Of course sweetie, Lets Go!" She yelled happily leading to his room.

(Sorry guys, I was afk longer than I expected...Anyone left that wants to roleplay? If no one replies in....15 minutes...I will officially end the day in the roleplay.)

(I'm here. Sorry i had a few other rps to take care of.)

(Its okay. Have your mentor show your student your room, then meet my character at the mess hall...i-if you don't mind, I mean.)

(Kay!)

"Oh, guess that's my cue to leave. I'll see ya around Ariel."

With that, Duke gave her a quick pat on the head and ran off to catch up with his mentor.

"So, anything you want me to call you? Or will Teach do?'

"Call me what you want kid. Just don't cross me. I can literally pound you into the ground."

"As you wish Your Highness."

The two walked two a building.

"Alright, here is your dorm, your room is #3, and the mess hall is over there. Now I'm going to bed.'

Duke was left alone. No reason not to eat. Duke just walked leisurely to the Hall. It was rather empty. There was a single girl with blue hair eating alone. Duke got his food and sat down beside her. Then he recognized her.

"Hey. Name's Duke. little empty in here. Think after crossing a dangerous forest, more people would be hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.