Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's fine c:)

When his name was called, Ezra strode proudly to the lake with confidence. He stared at the lake, looking at himself from the clear reflection. Then, the image he saw dispersed as it was changed by something else. His mouth slightly opened, as his eyes widened slowly from the event that played like a movie. He found himself in a stormy blizzard and expected to look freezing but instead, Ezra saw that he didn't look cold at all. He was closing his eyes, holding the staff with pride.

The image was finally over and he found his reflection again. He could barely move his hand from the strange lake. Looking around, he found his mentor that his parents mentioned about and walked over to her; putting on a fake mask to conceal his bewildered expression.

"Yoo hoo!" The high-pitched voice surprised him, as he turned to find who it was. It was a young lady, laced in beautiful clothing as her eyes was the most beautiful feature about her. She smiled, "Ezra, was it? I'm Lucy Harvard; your new mentor~" He wrinkled his nose. This shortie was her what? She giggled, "Mm, surprised, huh? Just because I look young doesn't mean I'm not old! Trust me, you can go ahead and talk to the Headmaster of this academy and she'll confirm it for ya!" This time, Ezra spoke, "..It's fine," He answered quietly, shaking his head. Lucy stepped forward, "Good! So tell me, what did you see?" When she implied about the lake, he huffed, shrugging with his shoulders held a little, "It was nothing special," He dismissed. On the other hand, Lucy thought otherwise.

(I'll put it up later :))

Last edited:
(Sorry about that. Fixed how he discovered the school, and i shall post a mentor. School ruins my alternative lives.)

5524-1918981730.jpg

Name:
Clorica Eleanor

Normal Attire:
See above

Costume:
Large Shoulder plate on a piece of light, navy blue armor, without arms. On her arms, she had abnormally large gauntlets.

Powers:
She has gravity powers that are invoked instinctively. As such she can shift the gravity on herself and objects she touches. She can also use it to power up her punches, slowing them down, but greatly increasing their powers.

How She received them:
Genetics

Physical Attributes:
Stands at 6'3

Personality:
Clorica is rather lazy, hot headed, thick skulled. She tends to be in a particularly bad mood when she is asked to do something. As such she will make it known. However she is very responsive to reverse psychology. Merely say you know she is incapable of doing something, and she will do it to prove a point. She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but with the right determination she can do quite a bit.

How she found the School:
Forced by her parents. Needless to say with much struggle.

Last edited:
((You are actually supposed to show what you saw because everyone else can see what you see in the lake, that is how the headmistress determines what your power is and who your mentor will be. Sorry if i'm being a pain.))

Natalia tapped her foot impatiently, her fear was heightening as there became less people for the Headmistress to call out the name of.

Headmistress nodded in approval at Lucy. She knew that she would want to mentor this boy. She called out the name of the next kid. "Isaac Denarius, please step up to the lake."

(Thanks for fixing it, Possum! I hope you don't mind me calling you that :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's okay c:)

Isaac had to be called a second time before he snapped out of his reverie. He hadn't been paying particular attention to what was going on as a blue butterfly had caught his eye. He straightened slowly, walking briskly towards the mirror-like surface.

It took slightly longer than he expected for something to occur, but finally there seemed to be a picture forming. It started as flower and slowly zoomed out as the plant started losing its petals and dying. It was laying on the chest of a man, Isaac recognized as his grandfather, which lay in an open coffin.

Suddenly the picture disappeared to show Isaac's reflection once more. The boy looked up and turned to face the Headmistress.

Headmistress Everstein stared into the lake for a long time before replying... "Strange, I saw a flicker of something...else..." she muttered to herself. "Mr. Sheehan shall be your mentor." she said with a nod.

Natalia looked at Isaac, feeling some sort of strange connection. She shrugged it off as an odd feeling.

Pax gave a long wave and beckoned Isaac from his perch on the stone. 'A curious boy he thought,' as he watched Isaac approaching, a light breeze rustling tree leaves.

He patted the next to him as an invitation for Isaac to sit. "I am Pax Sheehan," he said in a soft voice. "I imagine you already have a bit of an idea what you saw means?"

Isaac nodded as he sat, feet off the edge of the rock, swinging freely. "I saw death," he voiced as he leaned his staff against the stone to stand independently.

They both looked towards where the next student was being called.

Headmistress Everstein crossed off Isaac's name on the list. The list was growing smaller. "Catherine Blanche, please step up to the lake and gaze into it's depths."

Natalia drummed her fingers impatiently, she was scared yet excited for her turn.

"Here!" Cathy just about shouted, throwing her hair in the air, but dropping it as she realized how silly she'd been. Red-faced she stepped towards the water and peered into it.

The water shimmered an instant and then turn pitch black, like a void. Out of the void stepped a woman, one she did not recognize. A dark, purplish aura emanated from her and a wicked grin split her face. Catherine felt startled by this, quickly looking around, before fixing her eye on the image again.

At first there was no change, but gradually, starting from the size of a needle, there started to shine a pure, white light. It grew larger and larger, finally consuming the woman in blinding white. It disappeared just as fast as the darkness had appeared, but now it left a woman of serene beauty. The water turned back to normal then.

Cathy bit her lip as she stepped back from the water, waiting to be assigned.

Ariel watched Catherine's ceremony, her eyes grew wide at the site of the mesmerizing woman.

Man these things are creepy.

She looked at Mr. Browning quickly. He stroked his absurdly large beard thoughtfully and kept his eyes on the other girl.
She kept her coat collar up and crossed her arms across her chest. She looked around. The main building was truly massive. The first time she saw it, she thought she felt her jaw hit the cobblestone pavement. Isaac was an interesting boy. Ariel thought she heard him say that he saw death. That was...unnerving. None the less. He had a certain air about him that made her feel strange, yet enticed.

Wonder how easy he'll be to talk to. I just wanna sleep right now, dorms sound good...

The headmistress looked genuinely surprised. "How strange, usually a mentor is just one on one with their students but..." her voice trailed off. "I....I can't believe I am doing this but...Your mentor shall be Mr. Sheehan." I hope he can handle two of them... she thought to herself.

Nicola studied the headmistress, "She looks worried about her choice Dyami."

"Yes, She does, But i' sure there was no error in her choice." Dyami answered.

Cathy recognized the surname as the same one the Isaac boy was assigned to. Both were seated on a stone a bit away, the boy with a blank stare on his face and the teacher smiling, his eyes narrow slits. She gave a quick bow to the Headmistress, glanced at the the other students and quickly jogged to her mentor.

"Hi!" She said, trying to sound upbeat. "I'm Cathy and you must be Mr. Sheehan?" She stretched a hand out to shake.
The man smiled warmly at her and took her hand, giving it a gentle shake. "Indeed, sweetheart. How about you sit and we can discuss what you saw at a more opportune time."

She quickly sat on the other side of the teacher and leaned forward, looking at the boy. "And you're Isaac, right?" He nodded without looking at her, and pointed to where the next student was already being called.

Ariel 's brow furrowed and she finally looked up at Cornelius. "Does that usually happen? "

He chuckled deeply, " Not quite. It's fairly rare here unlike in normal schools. "

" Normal schools... "
Cornelius looked at her, " Do you wish you were normal? "
She looked around at the gathered, " I don't know what I wish, or want, or anything really. " she stole another glance at Isaac.

The headmistress nodded in approval to Cathy before going back to her list. "...Duke Garner? Please step up to the lake." She said in an even tone.

After waiting for longer than he wished Duke's name was finally called.

"Well, guess it finally my time"

In all honesty, Duke was a little nervous, as each student seemed to see something disturbing none the least, one even breaking down entirely, from the image. He stepped forward through the crowd before peering into the dark lake. His reflection began to ripple, and within them he could see people, holding their throats, choking, some were vomiting. Around them, a yellowish green haze was surrounding them. It was almost like seeing the horrors of chemical warfare in person.

At last, the image faded. Confused, and a little disturbed, Duke looked up at the head master. What was with this lake?

She nodded dismissively at the image in the lake, she immediately knew who would be the perfect mentor for Duke, however it would be tricky to get her to do it. She played a trick on Miss Eleanor. "Well, I for one know that Miss Eleanor would be a horrible mentor for Duke, she just isn't responsible enough." She tried to keep from smiling as she looked at Miss Eleanor, seeing if she took the bait.

"Uh, kid."
"Hm?"
"You might wanna look away."
Out of the corner of her eye, Ariel saw the twisted horrors currently coming from the lake and turned away from it.

Oh, god. This is gonna be the longest school year ever.
Her left hand was shaking a bit and she squeezed it tightly with her right. Cornelius looked around, he had been keeping an eye on Clorica Eleanor since the morning.

Why am I so infatuated with that woman, she repulses me while at the same time...
He shook his head as if awakening from a deep slumber and tapped Ariel lightly on the shoulder, "Say let's go talk to them, it'll be fine."

"Wh-what!"
"Follow me."

The pair walked to to Mr. Sheehan, Isaac, Pax, and Catherine. Cornelius nodded curtly at them all, "Gonna be a busy year, eh Sheehan? You're in for a rough one, kids." He chuckled a little.
Ariel automatically looked at Isaac but her face felt too hot when she did so she turned her attention to Catherine, "Uh, hi. I'm..."

((Well, my parents are forcing me to go to bed now...I'm sorry, Good Kid and whoever else didn't get a chance to look in the lake yet...Hopefully tomorrow? ohmygodsimsosorrydontkillme ;^;....good night everyone!))

Status
Not open for further replies.