InFamous [In-Character]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engrossed in her computer, Cynthia wouldn't notice most of the conversations the others were having in their chat room until Arnold would type something. The blonde chuckled to herself upon reading it, cracking her knuckles before deciding to type out a little reply to him and anyone else who happened to be reading their chat at the moment. She already enjoyed teasing him and just couldn't pass up on an opportunity to do so.

Pixel: I'm not very good at giving advice, but can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? heh heh. ; )_

Pixel is Typing...

Pixel: Good luck though. Don't die~_

Of course, she didn't offer to help him out, but that was only because she was very busy right now! She had to watch the line at the electronics store just in case--

Wait a second...

Cynthia suddenly became distracted by her computer again, raising an eyebrow when it began to perform a few actions on its own. The young woman wasn't upset, more so surprised and impressed. If someone was able to hack into the computer of a skilled hacker, they must've had rather good skills on a computer.

Cracking her knuckles for a second time, Cynthia smirked. "Someone thinks they can hack a hacker, huh? Well, let's see if I can make contact with them..."

The female conduit then began furiously typing on the keys of her laptop, working her magic on the machine. Whoever was making contact with her, Cynthia made an attempt to trace their location and counter-hack any device they currently had on their person. If she would succeed in her attempt, Cynthia intended to mess with their device in return, as if she were saying Hi right back to them.

@Atomyk @Borkasu Lazer

"thank you for your concern sir. But I can handle myself just fine." nichole said narrowing her eyes at him not even questioning how he was standing on the wall. She picked up midnight and nuzzled him before inching towards the area gripping her bat tightly in her right hand just in case anything happened.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

"Skullcandy? are you thirteen?" Sayuri shook her head, shaking off Luciana's explanation. She apparently did not like being taken by surprise. Or was it the portal-jumping that bothered her? "Never taken anyone through one of those before. Did it make you sick?" She was truly curious. "Or just irritable?" For the comeback. She waved back at the girl, Vivisection as she called herself, waving her off. "I'll ask next time. I like guns blazing. But…" She waved back at the girl again, trying to signal her to shut up so Yuri could hear. Putting her ear toward the small crack in the door, Sayuri listened closely.

She mouthed the words as she heard them, but it sounded like she wasn't getting it all. "Well…" Sayuri pushed the door open slowly, not bothering to consult with her partner about her plan. Instead, the woman inched forward, her combat boots near silent as she slowly padded down the hall, meticulously putting her feet down every time there was a loud voice or a sound to mask her movements more. When she got close enough to the kitchen, she listened even harder, leaning over just barely enough to see around the door frame. Tough situation. Nothing is ever what it seems, huh. She waved behind her, waving for Vivisection to follow, before unclipping her gun holster gently and sliding the weapon from its casing and holding it low and at the ready. She glanced back at Vivisection, jerking her head in her own direction to once again try to motion for the woman to join her. Widening her eyes and gesturing her head toward the kitchen.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

"No that's what I- nevermind." Luciana sighed. There wasn't much else she could do now with the couple this close with out tipping off their location. So Luciana decided to keep her mouth shut and follow Sayuri. Seeing the gun being drawn she wanted to tell her that maybe that wasn't the best direction to go. Instead she sighed as she peaked inside.

"Hey. Hey, you there."

Nichole could hear a male voice from somewhere above her, talking in a hushed tone. He sounded even and calm. If she looked, she'd see a guy with a buzz cut decked out in denim standing casually on the side of the wall as if it was the ground. He sported a jean jacket over a gray plain undershirt and wore a pair of jeans. He brought a finger to his lips as a way of telling Nichole to be quiet.

"Seems to be a group of people doing a little roughhousing over there," he said, pointing further along. It wasn't so much an alley as it was an out-of-the-way parking lot. A couple of the stores nearby got supplies from their back entrances here. It wasn't quite late, but the weather had turned a bit cloudy, bathing the area in a gray haze. "I'd run along now unless you want to get into trouble. Nice dog, by the way."

What Cynthia wouldn't have noticed at first was a woman in the line occasionally turning and giving her a suspicious look. She looked rather unassuming and plain. Not a woman someone would probably look twice at. She wore her hair short, but otherwise, she was just like anyone else in line.

What Cynthia would notice was the presence of someone intruding on her laptop. Someone was trying to interface with the device in an attempt to send Cynthia an instant message. It wasn't a hardcore assault, for it felt more akin to someone testing to see what they could do or how far they could get. All they really wanted to tell Cynthia was, 'Hi.'

"What's the knife going to do, really?" asked the man. He sounded and looked like he was pleading. "Lee, you need to understand this is new to me too. I-I... I didn't know how to..."

The woman sidled back against the counter, standing a bit straighter now. She lowered the knife a bit, perhaps heeding the man's question about how effective it really was. "That's exactly the goddamn point. You almost killed me. The window, you-- Fuck, David! The police are outside! Look at what you've done. I don't trust you... I can't trust you."

There was a long, tense moment. A new police siren could be heard in the distance. The man, David, took a step forward. "Stop, just put it down and we can explain to them the situation."

"I don't want to. I want you to go away. I want them to take you away because you're dangerous." The woman reached down, rubbing her right leg as if it was hurt. "Please..." Fresh tears ran down the woman's face. "I'm sorry. Go."

"No! I... I can control it. Watch me." The man lifted a hand, aiming for the cupboard above the kitchen counter to the left of the woman. He pressed his palm forward slightly, and the cupboard exploded outward, sending pots and pans flying across the kitchen. The woman screamed, and David cursed as if that had been an unintentional action.

Well if this wasn't a golden opportunity Luciana didn't know what was. "If they ask we're undercover cops." She said half whispering to Sayuri. "Now!" Luciana shouted taking her chance and entering the room. "Get down on the ground." Bulking herself up with bones on her chest Luciana tried to tackle David to the ground before he had any time to react hoping Sayuri coming in with the gun played up the whole cop thing.

@SoleStride @Atomyk

It was a good thing Luciana dropped the conversation there, because Sayuri was too busy listening to the couple arguing to actually listen to her current partner in vigilantism. Not like she wanted to be rude or anything, but the girl seemed to get worked up pretty quickly. Yuri was already bored. Would she get the opportunity to shoot someone? If she did get that opportunity, should she do it? Where was the line here? She was so used to 'fire at will'. Oddly enough, instead of the trigger-happy person being the one to charge in first, Vivisection made the decision before Yuri could even get there. Undercover cops, eh? She smirked to herself a little, imagining the fun she could have with that. Wait, what? Back to her senses briefly. And there she goes… What spunk.

Luciana went charging in, yelling for the couple to get on the ground. Nice touch, really. Raising a brow, for a split second Sayuri tried to decide whether she was impressed or concerned with the girl rushing in. She settled on pleasantly amused and moved on, stepping out from behind the wall and pulling her firearm up in the upset woman, Lee's, direction. "Drop the knife and get on your knees." If her tone could become any more demanding and serious, it did at this moment. Not only did she seriously want that knife out of some hysterical woman's hands, but she was trying to pull off the cop routine. "Faces on the floor – both of you. Hands behind your heads." Let's just see what happens. Power-Boy could try to use his clearly unpracticed ability to do something. Or that chick could try to rush one of them with that knife. But her leg appears to be hurt so rushing one of them on an injured leg would be stupid. Hopefully, she knows something like that might get her shot. The really issue was probably the guy trying to pull something. Sayuri stepped around to the side, keeping both the man and the woman in her line of sight, and her line of shot as well. Test my patience and my aim, I dare ya.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

Gideon would have said his day had bene going well, expect he was in an astral form and he hadn't intended to be. All he had intended to do was to take a nap to rest up before he moved apartments. Instead he entered a sleep deep enough to activate his powers. He groaned, clearly annoyed that this happened. Thankfully, he wasn't too far from the house, but fist, he had to cross a sketchy parking lot. Hopefully nobody would notice him or try to attack him. He hoped that nothing went wrong.

@Atomyk @angelic sparkle

"Huh." The man placed his hand son his hips and looked at the woman as if she was the oddity here. "You don't seem too concerned about, you know, the defying gravity thing I got going on?" His gaze lingered on her for a moment, before he looked up toward the parking lot to see that the bickering had worsened. A poor soul was crossing just right then, and it seemed likely he would earn the ire of all that were present. They shoved at each other for a bit before turning on the new guy and made a half-circle around him.

"You can't fucking go the long way around?" asked one of the men. Like most of the group, he looked to be in his twenties but was a bit wider and tougher-looking than the rest. Not that they all didn't look dangerous in some way, for even the smaller guys looked scrappy enough. "You fucking nosey or something? Up in our business?"

"Seems like they're having a bad day," said the gravity-defying man, looking back down at Nichole. "You really want to walk up to them with a bat? You better hope that dog's a bit vicious."

Inexplicably, it wasn't possible to get an identity of the device interfacing with Cynthia's. She could tell, however, that a signal was coming from the crowd in front of her. Either someone had some very advanced security, or something more was going on here.

It was hard to tell whether the counter-message went through, but soon Cynthia received more messages.

Oh! Oh, wow. I'm sorry, this is probably a bit weird for you. Usually, when I do this, people don't usually have the ability to try and do something about it. I'm kind of glad, though, because I don't usually get to speak with people who understand. I think I noticed something odd in line. Is that you?

The woman screamed a second time, dropping the knife as Sayuri demanded and dropping to her knees. The man seemed shocked himself, but seeing Luciana run at him seemed to initiate a response in him. Though his power, whatever it specifically was, seemed initially to be emitted from his hands, that didn't seem to only be the case as he exploded with energy. A dull boom accompanied the blast, slamming Luciana in the chest with enough force to send her flying back out into the hall.

The man, David, immediately looked aghast at what he had done, while the woman too looked too shocked to speak. He eyed the gun in Sayuri's possession, while his hands shook wildly. He eventually focused on Luciana, who wouldn't have been entirely harmed by the attack. "You're-- you're alive," he said incredulously.

Lee shook herself, looking like she had a half a mind to grab the knife again. "Is she--?"

"Are you really cops?" the man asked. He had yet to make another move, for fear of the gun.

Nichole sighed the ground freezing under where she stepped. She sneaked up on one of the guys and hit him swiftly on the back of the head with her ice covered bat. "please don't bring others into your mess. He was just passing through." Nichole said ready to hit the next guy now. "touch my dog and you lose your man bits." she said coldly her brown eyes seeming dark when she got angry. " now move along." Nichole said shoeing him with her hand waiting for his response.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk

Gideon should have known that he would be noticed as soon as he entered the sketchy parking lot. He also should have expected the goons to want to attack him as soon as he entered. They circled him and they must have not noticed that he was made of light and thought he was going to be an easy target. He felt down his pocket and felt the knife was still there, though it was just a projection of the real one he had. He really wished he had taken his father up on his offer to give him a gun to protect his life and well-being.

Gideon had learned to remain calm. Being the son of a cop would do that to you. It was easy to lash out, it was much harder to stay calm. " I only wanted to safely cross this place to get home. I honestly don't care what you do in this small alleyway, but I should have known that you were just dogs circling and looking for easy and fast prey."

If they didn't let him up, he would fight them back. He seemed to be inclined to help if it meant that he was going to get harmed. He especially gritted his teeth when the man made a threat against the dog.

He looked over at her and saw that she also didn't take any threats against the dogs and she started to beat up the thugs. He eyed the gravity defying man and debated if he should attack. He decided that if somebody attacked him first, he would go and summon his knife and maybe hurt some fools. It hurt to be stabbed by a knife and it hurt even more when that knife was made of pure light. He didn't like fighting, but there were certain evils that were necessary to the problems.

@angelic sparkle @Atomyk

"Huh." The man placed his hand son his hips and looked at the woman as if she was the oddity here. "You don't seem too concerned about, you know, the defying gravity thing I got going on?" His gaze lingered on her for a moment, before he looked up toward the parking lot to see that the bickering had worsened. A poor soul was crossing just right then, and it seemed likely he would earn the ire of all that were present. They shoved at each other for a bit before turning on the new guy and made a half-circle around him.

"You can't fucking go the long way around?" asked one of the men. Like most of the group, he looked to be in his twenties but was a bit wider and tougher-looking than the rest. Not that they all didn't look dangerous in some way, for even the smaller guys looked scrappy enough. "You fucking nosey or something? Up in our business?"

"Seems like they're having a bad day," said the gravity-defying man, looking back down at Nichole. "You really want to walk up to them with a bat? You better hope that dog's a bit vicious."

Inexplicably, it wasn't possible to get an identity of the device interfacing with Cynthia's. She could tell, however, that a signal was coming from the crowd in front of her. Either someone had some very advanced security, or something more was going on here.

It was hard to tell whether the counter-message went through, but soon Cynthia received more messages.

Oh! Oh, wow. I'm sorry, this is probably a bit weird for you. Usually, when I do this, people don't usually have the ability to try and do something about it. I'm kind of glad, though, because I don't usually get to speak with people who understand. I think I noticed something odd in line. Is that you?

The woman screamed a second time, dropping the knife as Sayuri demanded and dropping to her knees. The man seemed shocked himself, but seeing Luciana run at him seemed to initiate a response in him. Though his power, whatever it specifically was, seemed initially to be emitted from his hands, that didn't seem to only be the case as he exploded with energy. A dull boom accompanied the blast, slamming Luciana in the chest with enough force to send her flying back out into the hall.

The man, David, immediately looked aghast at what he had done, while the woman too looked too shocked to speak. He eyed the gun in Sayuri's possession, while his hands shook wildly. He eventually focused on Luciana, who wouldn't have been entirely harmed by the attack. "You're-- you're alive," he said incredulously.

Lee shook herself, looking like she had a half a mind to grab the knife again. "Is she--?"

"Are you really cops?" the man asked. He had yet to make another move, for fear of the gun.

"Hijo de puta!" Luciana gasped out a curse as laid on the floor. A few cracked ribs would have been the least of her problems if she hadn't armored up earlier. She was hurting sure, but nothing her powers couldn't handle. "No thanks to you, you piec-"

She stopped herself, they didn't have to make it any more difficult than it already was. Instead as she got up from the ground she said. "I-Is that what you do to people that say that you're cops?"

@SoleStride @Atomyk

Jesus. Did she have to haul off and squeal like that? Sayuri glared in the woman's direction, clearly annoyed with the screaming. But… she dropped the knife, which was really the most she could hope for, and fell to her knees on the floor. Sayuri didn't hesitate to stride over to the woman, kicking the knife all the way across the floor until it slid to a stop out in the hallway and then pressing her foot against the woman's back between her shoulder blades to drop her to the floor. She would do so as nicely as possible, urging compliance without purposefully injuring the woman or slamming her face into the kitchen floor.

"Hands behi-" She was cut off by the blast that hit Luciana and knocked her back into the hallway. Luckily, the woman missed the knife that Yuri had kicked in that direction, but either way it would be hard to get injured by it while on the floor like that. "Are you alright?" She called out into the hall, purposefully ignoring David for a minute so she could check on Vivisection though she didn't bother to actually go out into the hall to check. It would be stupid to leave an uncontrolled power and a woman who was just brandishing a knife. Meanwhile, she was already pulling a zip tie from her belt and crouching over Lee, one knee on the woman's back. "Hands behind your head, ma'am." Whether she complied or not, Yuri would be grabbing her hands and pulling them behind her back – trying her hardest to be kinder about it than she normally might have been. But her actions would still be firm enough to demand obedience. If the woman didn't fight back too much, Yuri would quickly zip tie her hands behind her back.

It was confirmed that Luciana was alright when she let out a slew of curses. Welp, guess she's okay then. "Do you normally treat public servants by throwing them across the room?" Yuri's gaze landed on David, her face showing that she was not in the mood to deal with him – or rather, she was in the mood to deal violently. If Lee had cooperated and Yuri had been able to restrain her, the portal-maker would stand back up, keeping a foot on Lee's back lightly to show that she was still there and in charge, but she turned her gun in David's direction. "On the floor, David." Using the name she'd heard the woman call him earlier, she made the demand again. "You're clearly not in full control and you might injure someone. If you sit down and relax, we can see that this is resolved without anyone getting hurt. Right now, I'm seeing a situation that just got out of hand. You don't seem like the type to want to hurt anyone. But I really need you to cooperate with us so everyone stays safe, okay?" Despite the relaxed tone, the words were sincere, as was the expression on her face. Just keep cool, baka. Don't hurt anyone just because you don't know what you're doing. She thought in his direction, silently hoping that he'd just cave.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

The men were quickly cowed by the display of ice abilities that Nichole was putting on, their anger lost as they backed away from the girl and her dog. The guy who had been hit held his head in pain, stumbling in a sort of daze as he tried to join the others. "The fuck is wrong with her?!" exclaimed one of the men, flipping her the finger.

A burly man with long, black hair gave her a dismissive nod. "Cold or not, it's just a bat."

"Yeah, but you don't know what these people can do."

There was a flash of light, and the man who had been speaking to Nichole earlier appeared next to her. Seeing evidence of a second Conduit got the men to leave for good, though the one with long hair lingered long enough to eye Nichole before leaving with the others.

"Guess that explains why you weren't too surprised," said the guy who could evidently teleport in addition to walking on walls. He seemed impressed by Nichole's bat, judging by the look on his face. He extended a hand in an offer to shake hers. "Doesn't hurt to know more people like us."

He paused a moment before looking toward Gideon. "Hey, you still here? Better thank this girl before you head off yourself."

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" yelled David, while his girlfriend seemed to be of two minds when it came to complying. She squirmed under Sayuri and shook with obvious fear. It was perhaps for that same reason she complied enough to allow the other woman to tie her hands, leaving David to look on with a panic-stricken expression. "You're not-- I'm not--"

David took a slow step back from the women, his hands raised. "I don't know how she's still standing," he said, referring to Luciana. "I hit her so hard... it was just an accident, but..." The man licked his lips. He too seemed of two minds. He knew that the police were outside, so running seemed impossible under the circumstances. "You're not cops if you're like me-- if you have powers. You're just... not! Conduits are basically criminals."

The man seemed to make a decision then. He complied by dropping down to his knees onto the kitchen floor. "I don't want to go to prison, not for this. Please, if you have powers, tell me how I can fix this." David sounded like he was practically begging. Tears stung at his eyes, and all he could do was blink them away.

The men were quickly cowed by the display of ice abilities that Nichole was putting on, their anger lost as they backed away from the girl and her dog. The guy who had been hit held his head in pain, stumbling in a sort of daze as he tried to join the others. "The fuck is wrong with her?!" exclaimed one of the men, flipping her the finger.

A burly man with long, black hair gave her a dismissive nod. "Cold or not, it's just a bat."

"Yeah, but you don't know what these people can do."

There was a flash of light, and the man who had been speaking to Nichole earlier appeared next to her. Seeing evidence of a second Conduit got the men to leave for good, though the one with long hair lingered long enough to eye Nichole before leaving with the others.

"Guess that explains why you weren't too surprised," said the guy who could evidently teleport in addition to walking on walls. He seemed impressed by Nichole's bat, judging by the look on his face. He extended a hand in an offer to shake hers. "Doesn't hurt to know more people like us."

He paused a moment before looking toward Gideon. "Hey, you still here? Better thank this girl before you head off yourself."

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" yelled David, while his girlfriend seemed to be of two minds when it came to complying. She squirmed under Sayuri and shook with obvious fear. It was perhaps for that same reason she complied enough to allow the other woman to tie her hands, leaving David to look on with a panic-stricken expression. "You're not-- I'm not--"

David took a slow step back from the women, his hands raised. "I don't know how she's still standing," he said, referring to Luciana. "I hit her so hard... it was just an accident, but..." The man licked his lips. He too seemed of two minds. He knew that the police were outside, so running seemed impossible under the circumstances. "You're not cops if you're like me-- if you have powers. You're just... not! Conduits are basically criminals."

The man seemed to make a decision then. He complied by dropping down to his knees onto the kitchen floor. "I don't want to go to prison, not for this. Please, if you have powers, tell me how I can fix this." David sounded like he was practically begging. Tears stung at his eyes, and all he could do was blink them away.

"Bulletproof vest asshole." Was Luciana's response as she walked back into the room. "Criminals are criminals. Don't just all people are the same. Do you say that about black people as well you racist, self hating prick?" The guy just caused her to fly through a house, she was pissed. Royally pissed.

"You can fix this by calming the fuck down." She motioned towards David's girlfriend. "And not scaring your girlfriend shitless."

Luciana looked over to Sayuri. "Book him, Danno."

@SoleStride @Atomyk

She was certain that this guy's pleas were sincere. After all, most of the Conduits knew what it was like to be labeled a criminal even if they hadn't done anything wrong. Sayuri watched David struggle with his decision, everything evident on his face until he finally dropped to his knees. The relief washed over her like a wave and she moved forward carefully, gesturing for Vivisection to get the girl. Yuri pulled out another zip-tie and swiftly tied the man's hands behind his back before lifting him to stand. She kept a good grip on his arms, holstering her weapon and glancing in Luciana's direction. Hesitation.

"She's right…" Yuri muttered from behind David. "It takes practice and determination. You have to train yourself to have the control you need to do things right without hurting anyone. You have to keep calm and in control at all times." He'd never get the chance to even try if he was locked up from the very beginning. He'd be labeled a criminal for the rest of his life, behind bars somewhere underground probably. "Sorry, Vivi. It's just not right." She locked eyes with her temporary partner. "I'll find you later."

A portal burst open behind her, suddenly sucking both her and David in through the opening and then slamming shut immediately after. A second later, Sayuri pulled David from an identical portal in an alleyway in the city, keeping a firm grip on his arm as she tugged him behind a tall building. "If you're sincere about wanting to control this, you'll never get the chance to learn from prison or wherever they'll send you." The woman pushed the guy into a wall, cutting off the zip-tie with a knife from her pocket. "If you're playing us and I hear anything about you involved in an incident like this again, I'll hunt you down myself." She forced him to turn around so he could see just how serious she was. "You hurt anyone and you'll wish I'd shot and killed you here today. Got it?"

Only with confirmation would Yuri step back and cross her arms, giving the man his opportunity to run. "You wanna fix it? Then fix it. This is your one chance. Oh-" She slammed a hand against his chest, reminded. "I can find you anywhere on this planet. Don't make me regret this." Luciana was going to be piiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

Gideon watched how quickly the men had backed away from the girl and he realized that they were scared of her. He had forgotten that not everyone had accepted that people had been changed recently, and he was one of them. He bite down on his tongue and looked over at them, wondering how they would react if they had tried to punch him.

Gideon had yet to meet any other conduits before today and now he knew two of them. One of them seemed to be a teleporter and the other seemed to be able to freeze things. Though, he wouldn't admit it aloud, he found both of those powers to be cooler than his astral projection ability that he had.

" Yeah, I'm still here," he said, as he looked over at the other man. He wasn't about to leave right. " Thanks for saving me," he said.

Of course, it was at that time he started to glow. Leave it to his powers to pick now to go full light. After everyone who was meant to be scared away left. Of course. " I'm Gideon," he said, introducing himself.

@Atomyk @angelic sparkle

Nichole nodded and said"you're welcome gideon, my name is nichole and this little furbaby is my buddy midnight. " picking up her dog and nuzzles him. "be careful he's known to bite ankles. " she said petting midnight as he licked her cheek. The ice on nichole's bat melted. She manipulated it into a ball of water and let midnight get a drink so he could keep hydrated before it dispersed. "do what's your power Gideon? My power is to manipulate ice and water. "
@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Gideon looked over at her and smiled. " It is my pleasure to meet you Nichole. I also am not too worried about my legs, he probably won't be able to touch them since I am pure light right now. My power is astral projection. Usually when I go to sleep, I separate from my body, but I can do it any time quite honestly. I am still learning how to control it and figure out a way to turn it off so I can honestly get a night of sleep," he said, being entirely honest about his powers.

@angelic sparkle @Atomyk

Nichole nodded and said"I wish you luck with your powers Gideon, they are hard to keep under control." she petted midnight and said"so what is it like being made of light for the time being?" Nichole placed midnight down so he could use the bathroom while she waited for his answer.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk

Gideon smiled and nodded when she mentioned that they were hard to control. He didn't need to be told twice. " It's difficult to explain, but it feels like I can't be touched, but am also not here. My power makes me invulnerable in this form, but my human form is entirely vunerable to death though."

@angelic sparkle

Nichole nodded and lightly poked his arm to see if her arm would go through. She blinked when it went through his arm."cool.." Nichole said in awe."Wanna go get some food when you get back to your body?" She asked tilting her head curiously before midnight tripped her up with his leash. Nichole fell but caught herself in a water sphere sighing in relief.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Gideon looked over at her and took a deep breath, not annoyed that she had done that. He ran a hand through his hair, or rather over his hair. " I would greatly appreciate that, my body is about one to two blocks from here and I can just step into it. That's the other downside. Waking up only involves me reuniting my body, though I can sometimes do it in my body, but never on purpose."

@angelic sparkle

Status
Not open for further replies.