In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Also, could thor not tell the Avengers why Loki and his kids are coming to burn earth this time? That'd make things interesting. Give the kids a little wiggle room to manipulate. Thor keeping that dirty little secret to himself because he doesn't want his friends to be ashamed of him. After all, what kind of hero goes out his way to kill women and children? Burns a village full of innocents?
Oh yeah sure^^ would make it drama filled when they do find out and ask why he didn't tell them sooner xD

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Also, could thor not tell the Avengers why Loki and his kids are coming to burn earth this time? That'd make things interesting. Give the kids a little wiggle room to manipulate. Thor keeping that dirty little secret to himself because he doesn't want his friends to be ashamed of him. After all, what kind of hero goes out his way to kill women and children? Burns a village full of innocents?
Um, a god would?

• Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
Um, a god would?
3qaisp.jpg

Reactions: HEX
Someone just archived my thread, I think.

what does that mean?
I don't even know but a second ago I had an alert saying that it was archived and closed for further replies. Maybe a Mod made a mistake and just fixed it, who knows.

I don't even know but a second ago I had an alert saying that it was archived and closed for further replies. Maybe a Mod made a mistake and just fixed it, who knows.
Oh well wow okay... back to working on posts for AHS and cses for here lol

Why does tomorrow have to be monday. Sigh.

Ugh and I still haven't found Jormu picks. Lordy.

Alrighty, I've found some pretty faces.

1.)

tumblr_mkavfidwLm1r3yz06o1_r1_500.jpg

2.)
e8349e6c481f777196b8b470e3a35c06.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
WIP
Halo+4+Forward+Dawn+launch+Madrid+HzHKeHS1cXqx.jpg

Full name:
Annabelinda Furst
Nickname:
Cavalry, Anna, and Bell
Height & Weight:
Five feet Four Inches and weighs in at One hundred twenty pounds
Appearance &/or Description: {If you use an image, no anime.}
th2.jpg

Personality:
Agent Furst is an extremely intelligent woman who presents a stoic, rather uncommunicative demeanor at all times. Furst is a much friendlier person, prone to playing pranks on her fellow agents and generally happier, though still rather quiet. Furst is fiercely loyal to her S.H.I.E.L.D. team; she will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Sometimes her methods appear harsh but this is due to her dedication to protecting those in her charge.​

Fun
Sweets
Cooking
Honesty
Dislikes:
Liars
burned food
super spicy things
sour food
Background:
(May I have this a continuous wip)

0gz2iPQ.jpg

Powers/Skills:
Master of almost all martial arts, skilled pilot and a super spy.
Strengths:
Her flexibility, expert of martial arts
Weaknesses:
Letting people get to close to her
[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Loki

2ac42e063e3f251c4f6628e64ad8fad1.jpg

(The heart of Hel's dueling sides.)

Full name:
Hel
[Optional] Nickname:
None.
Height & Weight:
Five feet six inches tall.
Appearance &/or Description:
6167203.jpg

Personality:
Hel has two sides her to her the sweet innocent side of beauty and the dark menacing side of nightmares. Depending on her mood that day; you won't know which side of her to expect to show up. Hel is always the unpredictable one of her siblings, seeing like one of her brothers she was murdered shortly after her birth. Hel being the youngest is the most childish and playful of her siblings taking a bit after the mischief side of her father. Her eldest brother Jormungandr is where her physical body now dwells; while she and her Aesir body are in Niflheim. As of now both sides of her dueling personality harbor nothing but hatred and revenge towards the one that banished them, calling them monsters!
All forms of the arts
Sweets(when she gets her human body back)

Dislikes:
Being teased about her appearacnce
Being separated from her siblings.
Liars
Monsters (true monsters)
Background:
Hel was born ages ago to Loki and Angrboda. Legend has it, however, that Hel was born in Jotunheim, the other dimensional land of the giants, one of the "Nine Worlds" of Norse mythology, and that she is the daughter of the Asgardian god of mischief Loki and the sorceress giantess Angrboda. The three Asgardian goddesses of fate, the Norns, are said to have warned the Asgardian gods that Hel would prove to be a great danger to them. Odin killed the child without a second thought but she didn't stay dead. Her soul was banished to the underworld where she ruled over it but her physical body remained in one of the 9 realms, sleeping, growing, waiting. Now she is about to bind her soul to her body once more to get revenge on Odin for his grave mistakes.

Powers/Skills:
When in her body:

Hel possesses attributes common to Asgardian gods. She possesses superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability. When wearing her cloak, she is far stronger than the vast majority of her race. Her vast strength has allowed her to engage in sustained hand-to-hand combat with Thor. Like all Asgardians she has resistance to magic.
Hel has vast mystical powers which she can use for various effects like limitless astral projection while retaining many of her powers and abilities, firing deadly bolts of energy from her hands which can kill or age even Asgardians, levitation and the creation of illusions. Her most powerful ability is her Hand of Glory, a technique that uses mystical energy to enhance the strength of her punch to kill even an Asgardian.
As a Death Goddess, Hel has a pact with Death, allowing her to claim the souls of any worshiper of the Asgardians and the Asgardians themselves and take them to Hel or Niflheim, as well as able to travel nearly anywhere within the Nine Worlds in an instant. While Hel's touch is fatal to mortals as well and she is capable of stealing their souls into Hel, she generally did not claim the souls of mortal heroes, leaving that task to the Valkyries who took the souls of heroes to Valhalla. Hel is usually willing to wait until a person has died before claiming the soul, but she can kill a healthy human or even Asgardian with a single touch, her "touch of death." Hel is also willing to use her illusions to kill living Asgardians. Hel also has the ability to restore a dead Asgardian to life provided their spirits have not passed on to the afterlife, but she rarely used these abilities.
The goddess has jet black hair that she can switch to a white blond color and bright green eyes. Her true appearance however is one of nightmares; the left side of her body is exposed bones and rotting flesh.
Hel is often armed with her "Nightsword," and is a proficient swordswoman.
Hel can command all of the dead who dwell in Hel and Niflheim, but she had no power over the dead in Valhalla.
Strengths:
Fighting, touch of death, her sibling bond, vast mystic power (like her mother before her)
Weaknesses:
Her siblings and father
Theme Song:

Other:
I will come up with more things when I think of them for both Hel and Annabelinda

(I will finish this as soon as possible!!!! I am sorry its been a long day!)​

Last edited:
Working on a post for AHS.

Petra is shameless, smh.

And mkay.
I mean, someone has to be right xD You have to have an AHS Shameless Bitch XD

Black Widow is complete.

• Thank You
Trot. Trot. Trot.

Full name: Sleipnir Lokison

Nickname: Nir, Sley, Spider, Slepi

Age: He's 912 years old, but appears to be around 18-21 years old.

Height & Weight: 5'10" & 171 lbs
As a horse - 6'0" & 1,119 lbs

Description:
Like his father Loki, Sleipnir has dark hair, although his is much shorter. He has thick black eyebrows, dark brown eyes and his face usually sports a dissatisfied look. More often than not, Sleipnir is usually very dirty, as he prefers to be covered in dirt and grime then to be squeaky clean. He tends to wear a white tunic, brown trousers and black boots when he is allowed to assume his human form. He has an athletic and toned frame due to the manual labor he has to go through everyday.

In his beast form, Sleipnir appears as a dark gray horse, with long flowing black hair which is usually quite well groomed. All eight of his hooves appear silver and polished, and he is often adorned in chain mail. His eyes take on a golden brown tint and the sounds he emits usually echo.

In his Jotun form, Sleipnir's skin is light blue, but unlike most Ice Giants, his eyes become golden brown.

Personality:
Sleipnir would love to be a rambunctious and talkative guy. He'd love to run around all day and chatter with everyone for ages. It could be because he's a herd animal, but he loves to be around people. He's a people person and being the slave and steed of Odin has completely ruined that. He isn't allowed to speak to Asgardians and even if he could, he wouldn't want to because most Asgardians that he knows tend to be inherently snobby and rude to him. So Sleipnir goes day to day with being quiet and perpetually sad. If forced to speak, he does so in a low voice barely over a mumble and he tends to avert his gaze. Along with being a slave to his grandfather, this behavior is also caused by the fact that he is bound to his beast form, so he can't actually talk in that form. Due to this, when given the chance, Sleipnir will talk for ages, ask a million questions and say things that most people would keep in their minds. Like if he saw someone he thought was attractive, he would straight up say, "You are a spectacular being with a golden glow that lifts the hearts of weary warriors." Or something along those lines.

That being said, Sleipnir has a bit of a temper on him. Because he isn't able to express himself, he keeps most of his emotions bottled inside and when he lets them out, the ensuing events are usually messy.

Running free
Sweets
His siblings
Angroba (even though she isn't his real mother, he still sees her as such)
Fiddles (he's always wanted to play one)
Getting his mane braided
Being groomed
Jewels/Gemstones
Cloud gazing
Grass

Dislikes:
Odin
Thor
Canines (Fenrir is the only canine he likes)
Chain Mail
Being Yelled at
Being Whipped
Puddles (Only in his horse form. Horses view puddles as holes)
Mud (In horse form. It's hard to run in)
Being ridden. (By anyone. Even his siblings)
Being Silenced

Powers/Skills:
Human and Jotun Form
Enhanced Speed - Enhanced Stamina - Enhanced Strength
Horse Form
In this form, Sleipnir appears as a dark gray horse with a flowing black mane. His eyes take on a golden brown tint and each of his eight hooves are polished and dangerously sharp. In this form, Sleipnir can manipulate sound waves slightly when he neighs. But he can only do that once every three hours. In addition to that when he runs, his hooves tend to kick up a lost of dust which produces a smoke screen which is good for a quick get away or limiting the view of his opponents/pursuers. His senses are also greatly enhanced.

Strengths:
His speed, his imposing form (as a horse), empathetic, summer, spring, herd intimidation (horses tend to get super obedient when an eight legged version of them starts giving orders).

Weaknesses:
Dependent on others, herd mentality, anger issues, puddles, mud, winter, not a strong swimmer.

Theme Song:

Other:
He does not have eight limbs in human form. Like Jormu, he hates sleeping alone. He prefers his human form to his horse form, due never being allowed to use it. Eating meat will make him very sick to the point that he'll vomit profusely and become feverish.

I'm the agent-sy agent you've ever seen bro, FIGHT ME
Full name:
Jacqueline Dauber
["So kind of a funny story. My dad wanted all boys, so he only had guy names in mind, so when I came out he uh...He just decided to name me what he had planned anyway. So he put Jacques on my birth certificate, but later on in the hospital nursery this nurse saw my name tag and thought Jacques was a typo, so she removed the 's' and added 'line'. "]

Nickname:
Jack, Jackie

Height & Weight:
5'7" & 134 lbs

Appearance &/or Description:
Jack is a small girl with an athletic build and a baby face. She is a brunette but has dyed a few strands of her hair blond in a misguided attempt to look more like her dad (who is dirty blonde). She has fierce dark brown eyes and a pretty smile that she tries not to show for fear of looking weak. She leans more to wearing dark colors, and usually has her hair pulled into a ponytail.

Personality:
Jack is the queen of overcompensation and pretending to be something she isn't. She likes to make everyone think that she's this tough girl who can go through anything and be okay, but really she's extremely insecure. She can be very childish and petty, but if her actions ever affect anyone adversely she will try to fix the problem and act humbler. She has a tendency to crush on people easily, and gets super clumsy and giggly around them, but when she has to go on missions, she gets serious and a bit closed off to the world until her task is complete.

Because she's always trying to prove that she is 'manly', Jack tends to take dares like an idiot no matter how stupid they sound or look.

Dares
Bets
Horror Movies
Glitter (secret)
Scrapbooking (secret)
Black Widow (Crush)
Chili Cheese Dogs with extra cheese
Stuffed animals (secret)
First person shooter games
Whip Cream (by itself)
Fudge
Salted Caramel anything

Dislikes:
Seagulls (she got attacked once when she was little. Hates them more than she fears them)
Being treated like a girl
Being told she can't do something
RomComs
Moths (she absolutely hates these things and fears them like no other)
Pink

Background:

"I was raised in an all male household. My mom left my dad three months after she gave birth to me because she said my dad drove her crazy with his marine habits and ideals. And my mom was...She was kind of a coward and hated having to deal with mushy feelings, so instead of telling him, she left a note and disappeared in the night, leaving me behind. My brothers told me that when my dad came home and saw all of her stuff missing and the note, it was the first time they'd seen him cry."

"My dad didn't really know what to do with me after that. He'd only raised boys and he was too prideful to ask for parenting help, so he figured 'What's the worst that could happen?' and raised me the exact same way he raised my brothers. For the first eleven years of my life, I was just another son, even my voice played the part for some reason."

"But everything changed on my twelth birthday, when puberty hit me like a truck. Suddenly overnight I got my period, boobs, and a higher voice all at the same time and that terrified my dad. I couldn't talk to him about anything and I had to ask my friend's mom about 'girl stuff'. That's what my dad and brothers called it, 'girl stuff', and of course those words would be paired with an averted gaze and an involuntary shudder. I guess I should have been insulted, but all I felt was sadness. I wanted things to go back to how they were, but the guys were treating me like some glass doll that could shatter at any moment. My dad stopped giving me noogies and my brothers stopped wrestling with me over who got what. I hated that, so I resolved to force things back into the way they were."

"For most girls, the pre-teen and teenage years was filled with identity crisis and boys, but mine was filled with overcompensating and trying to be the manliest teenage girl known to man. When my brothers tried to avoid me, I would purposely get in their face and push them around till they pushed me back and soon, they stopped acting like complete freaks. My dad, however was a different story. The guy was set in his ways and his previous dreams of me following in his footsteps and enlisting had gone away and been replaced with 'are you sure you don't want to be a teacher or...?'. At that point I was pissed. I mean, sure, I hated when people told me what to do and joining the army was never my dream, but now the game had changed. It was no longer about what I wanted. It was about proving to my dad that I could be the just like him, girl or not SO HE CAN SUCK IT. I mean...I didn't say that, but you get what I mean?"

"But that was easier said then done. I tried to enlist, but I didn't pass the physical exam. And then I failed the army's physical exam...So I enrolled in a police academy and passed their exams! I'm not dissing cops, it's just that well...Their tests are easier than marine and army tests."

"I was just a traffic cop when it happened. An officer called for back up and I wasn't doing anything, so I went and I saw...That. And now I'm here, as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ta-da!"

Skills:
Proficient in MMA
Double Jointed
Experienced with police dogs
Skilled in Suicide Prevention

Strengths:
Being double jointed, she can hide in small spaces
She's quick on her feet.
She's best for going undercover as a civilian. (or in high school really)

Weaknesses:
She can be a bleeding heart sometimes
She isn't very strong.
She can be argumentative and insubordinate if she thinks someone is underestimating her or treating her like a 'girl'.

Theme Song:

Other:
She develops crushes pretty easily and act pretty stupid when trying to look cool in front of her crush but also trying to pretend she doesn't have a crush.

She tends to adopt any dog she deems as 'living an unfortunate life'.
@Sav
Finished my sheets!

• Thank You
And my three will be up tonight. I saw that you said if we make more at least two chars to keep genders even lol, I was about to have all guys, but my Telekinetic elf can be a girl^^.

W.I.P.S.

THE AVENGERS
thor-movie-image-chris-hemsworth-standing-01.jpg

Full Name
Thor Odinson

Nickname
Thunder!

Height & Weight
6'6"/640lbs.

Appearance
chris-hemsworth-thor-movie-costume-mjolnir-hammer.jpg

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background:
Thor.jpg

[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are human so they would only have skills.] Powers/Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Thor-2-The-Dark-World-Official-Photo-Chris-Hemsworth-High-res.jpg

Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Justin-Bieber-2015-Calvin-Klein-Hong-Kong-Photo-Shoot-WWD-001.jpg

Full Name
Kori Jessie Battle

Nickname
K.B./HardKore

Height & Weight
5'9"/190lbs.

Appearance
bieber-feature03.jpg

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background:
1280-4gn9n6jwk8p5ef5xh9qgx6s53hxgbhyywyn8hy72-1420734569.jpg

[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are human so they would only have skills.] Powers/Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
hqdefault.jpg

Alfheim Light Elf Helper (Loki's Children)
zara_larsson_2012

Full Name
Iridescent

Nickname
Iri/Dessa

Height & Weight
5'7"/110lbs.

Appearance
Human Look
zara_3.jpg

Real Look
22e7310559c9843d03bb3f68302d1bd9.jpg

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background:
preview-670x446.jpg

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Zara-Larsson-342.jpg

LOKI
You used Justin Beaver

Done.

//throws self out a window.

WHY IS EVERYONE ADDING LOKI AT THE END OF THEIR CSs? I DUN GET IT

You used Justin Beaver

Done.

//throws self out a window.

WHY IS EVERYONE ADDING LOKI AT THE END OF THEIR CSs? I DUN GET IT
Yes xD. *Grabs you before you fall out the window.* I think you know why everyone has Loki at the end, well the people actually read the rules xD.

Now that I will finish those tomorrow, but one to do Voodoo Princess in AHS xD