In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Yay!

Lmao, presently Jormu is dragging his ass. xD Question, how is Thor gonna break the spell?
No clue, since I don't think he has the power to do it. Even if he is super strong... Odin made the spell. Maybe he can call up a giant Thunder that will shake the fuck out of the water and break Jormu free... I mean after he gets some blows in on the motherfucker lol.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Lol that works, I was just curious. I feel like I need to recruit more people. Le siggggh
No clue, since I don't think he has the power to do it. Even if he is super strong... Odin made the spell. Maybe he can call up a giant Thunder that will shake the fuck out of the water and break Jormu free... I mean after he gets some blows in on the motherfucker lol.

Lol that works, I was just curious. I feel like I need to recruit more people. Le siggggh
Yeah lol, I think I might know some who might like this but probably PM about it first^^

• Love
Ugghhhh, the guilt is coming back. I haven't even started replying. I'm sorry ;-;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ugghhhh, the guilt is coming back. I haven't even started replying. I'm sorry ;-;
you're okay! I'm the same way.

Headed out to walmart nowwwwww tho

Today is a pretty scary day I don't know if I will be able to finish

• Love
I wish we were getting a blizzard right about now.

Gimme!!!!! I am in texas I miss snow!

SNOW IS LOVE

IT IS LIFE

And I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
SNOW IS LOVE

IT IS LIFE

And I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.
*Blows up Snow*
I love Heat and Heat Loves Me lol

Reactions: Mundane Monster
If global warming was a person I would take him to the bedroom

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Snow all the way~ That way we can have by the heater cuddles

Your siggy. omg. That puppy belly is so pink

tired-puppy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Your siggy. omg. That puppy belly is so pink

tired-puppy.jpg
Yeah lol... I think they might shorts lol... since some pet owners (Me) dress up their pets xD, maybe don't know. Just represents me now, since I can fall aslepp anywhere xD