In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Alright, Will do.~ Do you want Iridescent still or nah? c;

Funny thing is, I like Thor too but I get such a kick out of bashing his ass. xD
Nah, sorry about that too. Since I think someone else wanted to make a guard or helper. They can now still do it. Yeah... I see you picked Hulk for that reason? xD
THOR favorite superhero for me of all time xD use to be Superman (DC) now Thor (Marvel) I am such a traitor but whatever lol will be getting Thor done in a few.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Nah, sorry about that too. Since I think someone else wanted to make a guard or helper. They can now still do it. Yeah... I see you picked Hulk for that reason? xD
THOR favorite superhero for me of all time xD use to be Superman (DC) now Thor (Marvel) I am such a traitor but whatever lol will be getting Thor done in a few.
Speaking of the team turning on each other, I can't wait for Captain America: Civil War to come out! xD

I love the marvel movies. All of em. Though I need to get caught up on spider man.

Spider-Man is getting another reboot, so catching up for comtinuity's sake is pointless (and AS2 had Spiderman 3 syndrome and is very skipable). But AS 1 is still fun to watch, even if it won't be canon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Spider-Man is getting another reboot, so catching up for comtinuity's sake is pointless (and AS2 had Spiderman 3 syndrome and is very skipable). But AS 1 is still fun to watch, even if it won't be canon.
Oh lordy, lmao. The old spiderman was the best--forget the actors name but James Franco played the green goblin's son. I loved all three of those movies.

Reactions: BarrenThin
Oh lordy, lmao. The old spiderman was the best--forget the actors name but James Franco played the green goblin's son. I loved all three of those movies.

Yeah, they were great. Hope the new one lives up to them.

• Useful
shit, just remembered that a fudged up the way Angrboda died.

Originally, she was supposed to be killed by Thor and his homies but instead, I wrote that she died in the dungeons.

Dammit.

Whatever, I'm sure Loki can find plenty more reasons to want to murderize Thor.

THE AVENGERS
thor-movie-image-chris-hemsworth-standing-01.jpg

Full Name
Thor Odinson

Nickname
Thunder!

Height & Weight
6'6"/640lbs.

Appearance
chris-hemsworth-thor-movie-costume-mjolnir-hammer.jpg

Personality
In The Beginning

Arrogant/Reckless/Full Of Himself/Selfish/Harsh/Entitled

After Time In Midgard(Earth)
Caring/Loyal/Brave/Assertive/Selfless/Slightly Humble

Power/Jane Foster/The Avengers/Saving People/Earth/Protecting Earth

Dislikes
Loves But Right Now, Loki/Being Powerless/Beings Stronger Than Him (Hulk, Mostly)/Telling Lies/Frost Giants/Injustice

Background
(Can Just Watch Movies Or Comics To Know His Whole Beautiful Story)
Thor.jpg

Powers & Abilities

(Thor possesses a number of superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians. However, as the son of Odin, some are considerably more developed than those of the vast majority of his race. He is the second most powerful Asgardian, with only his father being more powerful than him, and is one of the two strongest Avengers alongside the Hulk. Thor also has extensive combat prowess learned through centuries of training and battlefield experience.)

Powers
Superhuman Strength: Thor has nearly unlimited strength, easily surpassing most other Asgardians. Typically in battle he will send opponents flying with a single blow, and has proven capable of outperforming a number of much larger opponents in tests of strength. With his bare hands he showed himself able to stagger the Hulk, and has overthrown a Leviathan with a single hammer blow. The only being shown so far to easily overpower Thor was the Dark Elf Kurse, who had the strength to deflect even Mjölnir without difficulty.

Invulnerability: Thor's skin, muscle, and bone are extremely dense and durable compared to that of humans, contributing to a proportionately greater mass and extreme physical durability. Thor can withstand impact trauma up to blows from the Hulk with little more than a bloodied nose. Thor was hit by a direct lightning strike from Gungnir, showing no injury. He was struck several times by Algrim, with only a few cuts to his face. He has also fallen from great heights without sustaining lasting damage.

Superhuman Speed: Thor as a Asgardian can move faster than even the finest human athlete regardless of his great size, building and body density. He displayed this power while fighting Hulk in the Helicarrier as he tackled the Hulk through the wall of Helicarrier in a matter of second appearing as a blur.

Superhuman Stamina: Thor's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than the musculature of a human, and his fitness is also greater than most other Asgardians. His muscles produce minimal fatigue toxins during physical activity, enabling him to exert himself at peak capacity for extended periods without tiring.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Thor's injuries heal at a staggering rate. He has recovered from moderate penetration wounds to the abdomen in a matter of minutes, and has been able to stand recover quickly from heavy impact trauma, including blows from the Hulk and a high impact fall. With Mjolnir in hand his recovery has extended to complete bodily restoration after suffering mortal injuries in a non-powered state.

Superhuman Longevity: Thor has a lifespan far longer than that of a human being. While not truly immortal, he is known to be over one-thousand years of age.

Weather Control: Though Thor's relying on Mjölnir has caused a lack of practice Thor is able to control weather without relying on Mjölnir. So far he has been seen only creating rain and electricity without relying on Mjölnir.

Electrokinesis/Lighting: Thor is able to generate electricity from his body without relying on Mjölnir.

Abilities
Honed Agility: Centuries spent perfecting the art of close quarters combat have kept Thor at peak levels of fitness, and ensure that his coordination and reflexes are maintained at peak levels. He moves with a surprising grace and speed for someone of his size, as evidenced when he easily ducked under the wing of a plane the Hulk threw at him during their Helicarrier battle, and during his many fights where he is shown easily maneuver around his foes.

Master Combatant: Thor is a superbly skilled warrior with a high aptitude and mastery of close quarters combat. He is known to be cunning and intuitive in battle, and has a wealth of experience from numerous conflicts throughout the Nine Realms. Even with his power stripped from him, he was able to fight, and gain the advantage over, nearly a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers, prompting Agent Coulson to comment that he made the men, "some of the most highly trained soldiers in the world look like a bunch of minimum wage mall cops."

Master Hammer Fighter: After centuries of practice wielding Mjolnir, Thor is a master of short-handled mace combat. His technique involves wielding the hammer primarily by the handle to affect powerful close range blows, and sometimes by the strap to achieve a fluid series of cyclical motions more commonly employed with mixed actions where the hammer's other traits are used. His technique also extends to using the hammer as a thrown weapon, which he does frequently to strike targets beyond his reach.

Equipment
Mjolnir: Thor has been entrusted with Mjolnir, a mystical hammer forged from the heart of a dying star. Odin himself stated that Mjolnir's power has no equal. Mjolnir, which resembles a mallet rather than a war hammer, has a number of elemental powers. Constructed of uru and combined with the various enchantments placed upon it by Odin, it is for all intents and purposes, indestructible. It has deflected blasts from the Destroyer and reflect a blast back into the Destroyer and several energy blasts from invading aliens. Thor often uses the hammer as a physical weapon, with almost nothing being capable of withstanding a hammer blow or throw. A few examples of the abilities Thor has shown with Mjolnir are:
Weather Control: Wielding Mjolnir grants Thor the ability to control the base elements of a storm. It can control the elements and can create giant raging electrical storms complete with thunder, lightning, hurricane-force winds, tornadoes, and torrential rains at a moment's notice. He summoned a class 5 tornado to battle the Destroyer, and control the elements. He is remembered in myth and legends by the mortals of Midgard as the Norse Thunder God who used Mjolnir to summon rain, wind, thunder, lightning and more.

Lightning: Thor's main weapon using Mjolnir is his lightning bolt. He summoned a lightning bolt strong enough to destroy a large piece of landscape in Jotunheim, a lightning bolt to knock down Loki on the Bifrost bridge, shot a lightning bolt at Iron Man that boosted his armor's power reserve to 475%. Thor shot a sustained lightning bolt at the portal of the Chitauri to ravage the re-enforcements that were swarming through.

Material Transformation: By summoning lightning from the sky into Mjolnir, Thor's clothing was transformed into his battle armor.

Flight: Thor is capable of hurling Mjolnir with great force and, by holding onto the leather thong, is capable of flying through the air at tremendous speeds. How fast is not specified, but he was able to remain aloft in the middle of a Class 5 tornado, and traverse the distance from his father's chambers to Heimdall's observatory in seconds.

Energy Projection: With Mjolnir, Thor can project powerful mystical blasts of energy. He can even channel energies for stronger energy attacks. With Mjolnir, Odin projected a powerful mystical blast of energy using it to channel an energy blast through it, taking away all of Thor's superhuman powers and destroys what was left of Thor's armor after stripping much of it from him and throwing him into the Bifrost.

Mystical Link: Mjolnir obeys Thor's commands as though it were alive. Mjolnir went to Thor when it was in a crater from miles away, it came to him in seconds. Mjolnir will return to Thor whenever he throws it at an opponent. While battling the Hulk in a hanger of the Helicarrier, Thor summoned Mjolnir from another room and it came crashing through the Helicarrier to reach him.

Worthiness Enchantment: Odin has ensured that only those who are deemed worthy may wield Mjölnir, and this test of worthiness effectively signals the worthiness to rule Asgard itself. The effect of this is that Mjolnir seems to be endlessly heavy to anyone who attempts to lift it, and it remains rooted to the spot if they try. Not even the Hulk with his vast strength can lift it, and attempts to use machinery to move it by avoiding direct contact are equally ineffective. Mjolnir's primary wielder is Thor, however Odin can also heft the hammer with ease. Steve Rogers has budged it slightly, and the Vision has also proven capable of both lifting the hammer, and wielding it in combat.

(Thor can also call upon Heimdal and the Bifrost Bridge whenever he desires, giving him nearly instantaneous travel between the realms. While on Earth, he frequently rides with the Avengers in one of the Quinjets for convenience, even though he can fly much faster than they can.)

Strengths
Powerful/Loyalty/Fair/Magnanimous

Weaknesses
Thor has no true weaknesses, as he is immune to every known disease, toxin, illness and ailment, however he will eventually die of old age (as Odin himself stated that Asgardians "are born, live, and die, just as humans do", though it will take around 5,000 or more years). The only things that can effect him are high-level magic users (such as Odin), or beings of similar or greater strength (such as the Hulk or Kurse), and the only material he seems to be unable to damage is Vibranium due to its ability to absorb and reflect vibrations, as shown when he fails to break through Captain America's shield or when he could not destroy Ultron's main body.

Theme Song

Other
Thor-2-The-Dark-World-Official-Photo-Chris-Hemsworth-High-res.jpg

LOKI

• Thank You
Posted Thor again so you wouldn't have to go back and check and once approved will get his intro up^^

• Thank You
Posted Thor again so you wouldn't have to go back and check and once approved will get his intro up^^
Thanks! Sorry I passed out last night after eating three garlic cheese sticks.

Thanks! Sorry I passed out last night after eating three garlic cheese sticks.
xD that should be on a shirt, but yeah np. NOw accepted might get intro up before I get off but watching Age of Ultron right now lol, so don't know yet.

• Love
xD that should be on a shirt, but yeah np. NOw accepted might get intro up before I get off but watching Age of Ultron right now lol, so don't know yet.
Age of Ultron was the best!!!

Omg, Ultron's voice--that actor's voice, it makes you weak.

• Love
  • Love
and posted, have to channel my inner Thor since he talks like how a Victorious Hero from an old Fantasy Book or Movie, so can't use most phrases and things nowadays. Hope I don't slept up later down the line lol.

and posted, have to channel my inner Thor since he talks like how a Victorious Hero from an old Fantasy Book or Movie, so can't use most phrases and things nowadays. Hope I don't slept up later down the line lol.
Lol I'm sure you'll do fine, besides he hangs with the Avengers so much, he just might pick some things up.

Thor: THEY ARE MONSTERS!

Jormu: //chasing a butterfly.

Lol I'm sure you'll do fine, besides he hangs with the Avengers so much, he just might pick some things up.

Thor: THEY ARE MONSTERS!

Jormu: //chasing a butterfly.
rofl

Thor: SEE THEY WANT TO HARM EVEN THE SMALLEST OF CREATURES!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I am finally finished. I put everything below!

Halo+4+Forward+Dawn+launch+Madrid+HzHKeHS1cXqx.jpg
Full name:
Annabelinda Furst
Nickname:
Cavalry, Anna, and Bell
Height & Weight:
Five feet Four Inches and weighs in at One hundred twenty pounds
Appearance &/or Description: {If you use an image, no anime.}
th2.jpg
Personality:
Agent Furst is an extremely intelligent woman who presents a stoic, rather uncommunicative demeanor at all times. Furst is a much friendlier person, prone to playing pranks on her fellow agents and generally happier, though still rather quiet. Furst is fiercely loyal to her S.H.I.E.L.D. team; she will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Sometimes her methods appear harsh but this is due to her dedication to protecting those in her charge.

Fun
Sweets
Cooking
Honesty
Dislikes:
Liars
burned food
super spicy things
sour food
Background:
(May I have this a continuous wip)

0gz2iPQ.jpg

Powers/Skills:
Master of almost all martial arts, skilled pilot and a super spy.
Strengths:
Her flexibility, expert of martial arts
Weaknesses:
Letting people get to close to her
[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Loki

2ac42e063e3f251c4f6628e64ad8fad1.jpg

(The heart of Hel's dueling sides.)

Full name:
Hel
[Optional] Nickname:
None.
Height & Weight:
Five feet six inches tall.
Appearance &/or Description:
6167203.jpg

Personality:
Hel has two sides her to her the sweet innocent side of beauty and the dark menacing side of nightmares. Depending on her mood that day; you won't know which side of her to expect to show up. Hel is always the unpredictable one of her siblings, seeing like one of her brothers she was murdered shortly after her birth. Hel being the youngest is the most childish and playful of her siblings taking a bit after the mischief side of her father. Her eldest brother Jormungandr is where her physical body now dwells; while she and her Aesir body are in Niflheim. As of now both sides of her dueling personality harbor nothing but hatred and revenge towards the one that banished them, calling them monsters!
All forms of the arts
Sweets(when she gets her human body back)

Dislikes:
Being teased about her appearacnce
Being separated from her siblings.
Liars
Monsters (true monsters)
Background:
Hel was born ages ago to Loki and Angrboda. Legend has it, however, that Hel was born in Jotunheim, the other dimensional land of the giants, one of the "Nine Worlds" of Norse mythology, and that she is the daughter of the Asgardian god of mischief Loki and the sorceress giantess Angrboda. The three Asgardian goddesses of fate, the Norns, are said to have warned the Asgardian gods that Hel would prove to be a great danger to them. Odin killed the child without a second thought but she didn't stay dead. Her soul was banished to the underworld where she ruled over it but her physical body remained in one of the 9 realms, sleeping, growing, waiting. Now she is about to bind her soul to her body once more to get revenge on Odin for his grave mistakes.

Powers/Skills:
When in her body:
Hel possesses attributes common to Asgardian gods. She possesses superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability. When wearing her cloak, she is far stronger than the vast majority of her race. Her vast strength has allowed her to engage in sustained hand-to-hand combat with Thor. Like all Asgardians she has resistance to magic.
Hel has vast mystical powers which she can use for various effects like limitless astral projection while retaining many of her powers and abilities, firing deadly bolts of energy from her hands which can kill or age even Asgardians, levitation and the creation of illusions. Her most powerful ability is her Hand of Glory, a technique that uses mystical energy to enhance the strength of her punch to kill even an Asgardian.
As a Death Goddess, Hel has a pact with Death, allowing her to claim the souls of any worshiper of the Asgardians and the Asgardians themselves and take them to Hel or Niflheim, as well as able to travel nearly anywhere within the Nine Worlds in an instant. While Hel's touch is fatal to mortals as well and she is capable of stealing their souls into Hel, she generally did not claim the souls of mortal heroes, leaving that task to the Valkyries who took the souls of heroes to Valhalla. Hel is usually willing to wait until a person has died before claiming the soul, but she can kill a healthy human or even Asgardian with a single touch, her "touch of death." Hel is also willing to use her illusions to kill living Asgardians. Hel also has the ability to restore a dead Asgardian to life provided their spirits have not passed on to the afterlife, but she rarely used these abilities.
The goddess has jet black hair that she can switch to a white blond color and bright green eyes. Her true appearance however is one of nightmares; the left side of her body is exposed bones and rotting flesh.
Hel is often armed with her "Nightsword," and is a proficient swordswoman.
Hel can command all of the dead who dwell in Hel and Niflheim, but she had no power over the dead in Valhalla.
Strengths:
Fighting, touch of death, her sibling bond, vast mystic power (like her mother before her)
Weaknesses:
Her siblings and father
Theme Song:

Other:
I will come up with more things when I think of them for both Hel and Annabelinda

(I will finish this as soon as possible!!!! I am sorry its been a long day!)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and BarrenThin
//contemplates which aliens to set loose first.

xD