In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Wow, so nearly all the agents are female. Woot woot, girl power. I'm going to go and try to recruit people to play the avengers and such, make more available slots for sheild agents.
Well all of the avengers aside from black widow are male

Reactions: Sav
Well all of the avengers aside from black widow are male
I like how I got Black widow, and I am making one of the only male agents so far.

• Love
  • Love
True, so this really balances it out. c;
Can agents have superpowers too? Or no, if so would love to have my agent have my favorite power... Telekinesis is people didn't know that by now xD. Tonight at least Thor should be up, since nothing really to work since Canon char^^

Can agents have superpowers too? Or no, if so would love to have my agent have my favorite power... Telekinesis is people didn't know that by now xD. Tonight at least Thor should be up, since nothing really to work since Canon char^^
Mkay!

Nopes, no powers! All human. Though I am looking for one person to create a character to help out the four kids, they'd be of one of the 9 realms, and any species you want. Aesir, frost giant, dark elf, you name it. That character could possess telekinesis? If you're interested... if not, I'l find someone else? c:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Just read cs, another thing that should do before I ask questions lol. Than no Telekinesis for my Agent but He will be a badass fighter so yeah xD. Going to be all fists and MMA, since I usually either have Telekinetic Chars in superhero/fighting rps or games or a MMA fighter xD

• Love
Mkay!

Nopes, no powers! All human. Though I am looking for one person to create a character to help out the four kids, they'd be of one of the 9 realms, and any species you want. Aesir, frost giant, dark elf, you name it. That character could possess telekinesis? If you're interested... if not, I'l find someone else? c:
xD I literaly just posted something right when you posted this but yeah I woudl so be down for that. Now got to think up what kind of species he would be^^ thanks.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Pic of the nine realms looks cool.
a58ae8f3-0d1e-4c78-9c80-2b26ee19d0de-Nine_Realms2.png

• Love
xD I literaly just posted something right when you posted this but yeah I woudl so be down for that. Now got to think up what kind of species he would be^^ thanks.
No problemo!

Just remembered that I have to find pics for Jormu.

I'm so in love with the concept of Loki's children causing chaos, I'd love to do a 1x1 about it. Love them all soo much, but no one seems to be as interested in them as I am. xD Lol.

• Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Loki is of Jotunheim, Midgard is earth. xD Angrboda, the kid's mother is from Jotunheim too, frost giantess.
Okay got it, my char is going to be from Alfheim home of the Light Elves, would be perfect char to want to help xD

@Sav so my char would be under Loki's Children or Loki's children helper xD.

If cool I would like to still have agent, since I am use to playing multiple chars in one rp^^

Thor, I wonder how Thor feels about his brother's kids xD
Agent
Alfheim Elf Helper xD or something like that lol.

• Love
@Sav so my char would be under Loki's Children or Loki's children helper xD.

If cool I would like to still have agent, since I am use to playing multiple chars in one rp^^

Thor, I wonder how Thor feels about his brother's kids xD
Agent
Alfheim Elf Helper xD or something like that lol.
Alright, so.

Ofc, the agent spot is yours. c:

Okay so here's the low and dirty on Thor. He hates Loki's kids, a bunch of bastard monsters that he wants nothing to do with. In fact, he and his friends; Hogun, Fandral, sif and Volstagg, were the unnamed Aesir soldiers who were tasked by Odin to go and kill Angrboda. Odin had a vision of Asgard burning and wanted to eliminate the threat before it manifested. They slaughtered her and were supposed to kill the kids as well but couldn't find them. They just burned the village to the ground instead. Thor told his father that the job was done and left it at that.

Loki has never had any long lasting contact with his kids. He was with Jormu until he was one and Odin discovered Angrboda's existence as well as the child's. They were banished as punishment for the other crimes loki committed. He had always managed to find her and more often than not their meetings resulted in another child. Slepi was never banished with Angrboda, instead, Odin kept him as a Slave.

This caused Loki's hate for Thor and Odin to grow, when he discovered that he was really the son of Laufey, Odin was dead to him. Now, with the murder of the only that he ever loved---that could ever love him, it's time for someone to pay.

Loki will find out that Thor is the one who killed Angrboda via his kids and go after him, but Thor will flee to earth and War will follow him there.

Thor: Would your wife really want you to burn worlds in her name?

Loki: Well, I don't know, did you ask her before you murdered her?!?!

Alright, so.

Ofc, the agent spot is yours. c:

Okay so here's the low and dirty on Thor. He hates Loki's kids, a bunch of bastard monsters that he wants nothing to do with. In fact, he and his friends; Hogun, Fandral, sif and Volstagg, were the unnamed Aesir soldiers who were tasked by Odin to go and kill Angrboda. Odin had a vision of Asgard burning and wanted to eliminate the threat before it manifested. They slaughtered her and were supposed to kill the kids as well but couldn't find them. They just burned the village to the ground instead. Thor told his father that the job was done and left it at that.

Loki has never had any long lasting contact with his kids. He was with Jormu until he was one and Odin discovered Angrboda's existence as well as the child's. They were banished as punishment for the other crimes loki committed. He had always managed to find her and more often than not their meetings resulted in another child. Slepi was never banished with Angrboda, instead, Odin kept him as a Slave.

This caused Loki's hate for Thor and Odin to grow, when he discovered that he was really the son of Laufey, Odin was dead to him. Now, with the murder of the only that he ever loved---that could ever love him, it's time for someone to pay.

Loki will find out that Thor is the one who killed Angrboda via his kids and go after him, but Thor will flee to earth and War will follow him there.

Thor: Would your wife really want you to burn worlds in her name?

Loki: Well, I don't know, did you ask her before you murdered her?!?!
Cool, Thor FTW of course xD

• Love
Thor's a good bby, Ik, just emotional and easily controlled.

Thor: I'm sorry, brother. For everything.

Loki: Your sniveling apologies won't bring her back, they won't heal my children and they CERTAINLY won't save your life.

• Love
Sav updated In the Land of Blood and Gold. with a new update entry:

Low and Dirty on Thor and Odin

Okay so here's the low and dirty on Thor. He hates Loki's kids, a bunch of bastard monsters that he wants nothing to do with. In fact, he and his friends; Hogun, Fandral, sif and Volstagg, were the unnamed Aesir soldiers who were tasked by Odin to go and kill Angrboda. Odin had a vision of Asgard burning and wanted to eliminate the threat before it manifested. They slaughtered her and were supposed to kill the kids as well but couldn't find them. They just burned the village to the ground...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also, could thor not tell the Avengers why Loki and his kids are coming to burn earth this time? That'd make things interesting. Give the kids a little wiggle room to manipulate. Thor keeping that dirty little secret to himself because he doesn't want his friends to be ashamed of him. After all, what kind of hero goes out his way to kill women and children? Burns a village full of innocents?