In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Yes xD. *Grabs you before you fall out the window.* I think you know why everyone has Loki at the end, well the people actually read the rules xD.

Now that I will finish those tomorrow, but one to do Voodoo Princess in AHS xD
Oh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh yeah, that was a thing. I made the rules so long ago that I didn't really remember, at first I thought everyone was going to add blurbs about Loki and their profile so I was just like, oh alright. That'll be interesting. Welp. That makes sense. //facepalm.

It is obvious that I have not read the rules.

One badass girl coming up.

tumblr_lvs5zvP74q1qekwiao1_500.gif

E v i e R o s e P e a r s o n
A.K.A The Angel

A g e
Twenty Two

H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t
5 Feet 8 Inches 145 Pounds

P e r s o n a l i t y
Evie is a serious woman, and quite the workaholic. Evie is committed to biology and is known for being a genius in the field of biology. She is seen as cold hearted, usually making taking her work to be before anyone else. Although if people actually knew what she did when she wasn't at work they would find out that she is sweet, and somewhat shy where everyone doesn't know her.

L i k e s
Pizza , Biology , Roses , AHS , Janet Devlin , Ruth B , Apple Products , Summer , Camping , Fighting

D i s l i k e s
Druggies , Being underestimated , Losing , Being betrayed , Popcorn

B a c k g r o u n d
Evie grew up in a regular small town, and was a horrible student. Her grades were high, and everything except she liked to not listen to her teachers. The only time she ever listened was in Science class, and when she was playing many of her sports or doing gymnastics. Evie would never do her homework because she was 'too busy' with multiple defense classes, gymnastics, ice skating, and diving. You name it and Evie has done it. Her parents had put her in many athletic classes because they wanted her to be safe in the world when she was on her own.
Evie is a total badass though, beating up guys who would pick on people. She got suspended multiple times for fighting guys, although it was more so her beating them up. People were a little scared of Evie, but she never minded, she had her small group of friends who loved her regardless of how many boy's noses she broke. Once she graduated high school she went into college, and graduated with such high scores and such a capability in biology. That she graduated early, and instead left to go work in the biology field.

S k i l l s
Genius biologist, superbly trained athlete, gymnast, unarmed combatant and spy, expert with Battle-stave weapon, greatly enhanced strength and agility.

tumblr_ndukm2C1q31rhwh2po3_250.gif

S t r e n g t h s
Battle-Stave , Gymnastic , Spying , Being Badass , Biology , Unarmed Fighting

W e a k n e s s e s
Guns , Human Capabilities , Knowing when to surrender , Overestimating herself

T h e m e S o n g

Loki

JUST GONNA LEAVE THESE GIFS OF HER FIGHTING CAUSE DAMN GIRL

[spoili]
tumblr_nn6og8fwW71so8xfgo1_500.gif

MarvelAgentsOfSHIELDS02E05-AdriannePalickiAsBobbiMorse01-400-sg.gif

melinda-may.gif
4187041-agents+of+shield+02.gif
tumblr_ne6ntaouq11so8xfgo1_500.gif

[/spoili]
Do not get on her bad side

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Gods and Monsters is my sooooooooooooooooooong. <3

WIP
Halo+4+Forward+Dawn+launch+Madrid+HzHKeHS1cXqx.jpg

Full name:
Annabelinda Furst
Nickname:
Cavalry, Anna, and Bell
Height & Weight:
Five feet Four Inches and weighs in at One hundred twenty pounds
Appearance &/or Description: {If you use an image, no anime.}
th2.jpg

Personality:
Agent Furst is an extremely intelligent woman who presents a stoic, rather uncommunicative demeanor at all times. Furst is a much friendlier person, prone to playing pranks on her fellow agents and generally happier, though still rather quiet. Furst is fiercely loyal to her S.H.I.E.L.D. team; she will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Sometimes her methods appear harsh but this is due to her dedication to protecting those in her charge.​

Fun
Sweets
Cooking
Honesty
Dislikes:
Liars
burned food
super spicy things
sour food
Background:
(May I have this a continuous wip)

0gz2iPQ.jpg

Powers/Skills:
Master of almost all martial arts, skilled pilot and a super spy.
Strengths:
Her flexibility, expert of martial arts
Weaknesses:
Letting people get to close to her
[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Loki

Full name:
Hel
[Optional] Nickname:
None.
Height & Weight:
Five feet six inches tall.
Appearance &/or Description: {If you use an image, no anime.}

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background:

[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are human so they would only have skills.] Powers/Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

[Optional] Theme Song:

Other:
Don't forget to finish up.

I'm not I've just been super busy with work lately I'm getting any and all cs' s done tonight!

Bash is complete!

• Thank You
Full name: Steven Grant Rogers​

tumblr_n4yijgsXUR1r1guvio1_250.gif

Nickname: Captain America. Some just call him 'Cap' or 'Steve' if they're more familiar with him.

Age: Biologically thirty-one. Actually ninety-seven years old due to his time in the ice.

Height & Weight: 6'4" and 240 lbs.

Appearance &/or Description:

giphy.gif

Steve is built, tall, and handsome. His size, rigid militant posture and confidence give him a powerful presence that demands respect. Typically, he can be seen wearing very civilian clothing (a T-shirt and pants, for example).

His uniform is a patriotic assortment of red, white and blue, as is the shield he brings into battle.

Personality: Steve is selfless, loyal, and charismatic. His past and charisma get him respect from his colleagues, though he never asked for it, leading to him unofficially being recognized as the leader of the Avengers. His sense of duty is powerful, but he prizes loyalty above all else, staying by his friends until the end.

On more than one occasion, he has stayed true to his upbringing in a very different timeline, such as when he scolded Tony for swearing. Further, he appears to be Christian.

What separates Steve Rogers from the other Avengers is his humanity and morality; he tries to see the best in people and humanity.

Likes: Movies, spending time with friends, food, protecting people, exercising.

Dislikes: Cowards, people who disregard others or are overly frivolous (ex. Tony), unnecessary violence, political backstabbing.

Background:
Captain Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers is a Super Soldier World War II veteran and was the world's first superhero. After a top secret Super-Soldier program transformed the frail Steve Rogers into the powerful and heroicCaptain America, his amazing World War II exploits made him a living legend. Rogers attacked multiple HYDRA quarters with his Howling Commandos, to the dismay of the Red Skull. Rogers helped the Allies win the war, but crashed into the Arctic during his final mission. Awakening in the modern day, Rogers learned that he had spent 66 years in the icy tundra.

Steve Rogers found himself alone in a modern world that he hardly recognized. When Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D., called on Rogers to help save the world again, he quickly suited up as Captain America, taking up his iconic shield and bringing his strength, leadership and no-nonsense attitude to the Avengers in the War for Earth.

After fighting alongside the Avengers, Rogers became a dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and completed many operations with fellow agent Black Widow.

Powers/Skills:
Artificially Enhanced Physiology: As a Super Soldier, Steve Rogers possesses peak human abilities, such as formidable intelligence, strength, speed, durability, agility, stamina, dexterity and reflexes, as well as a healing factor that prevents him from being drunk. The serum metabolized and enhanced all of Steve's natural anatomical abilities to the peak of human potential, pushing into the early levels of superhuman potential. It transformed a frail and sickly Steve into the "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Captain America frequently exhibits superhuman abilities as a result of the Super-Soldier serum. Captain America is extremely intelligent, strong, fast, agile, and durable. Although the SSS is definite, he maintains an overall healthy lifestyle including a regular exercise regimen and a balanced diet. This appears to have increased his capabilities further, much like how it increases strength in non-enhanced humans.​
  • Enhanced Intelligence: Steve's mental performance has been greatly enhanced to the very peak of human potential. Allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible, some manifestation of this are his exceptionally perfect charisma, eloquence, leadership skills, deductive/analytical skills, and tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to any changing tactical situations, by creating perfect winning strategies rapidly. He possess perfect memory was able to perfectly replicate the locations of all HYDRA bases on a map, despite "only getting a glance." He is able to instantly learn anything, he can memorize, understand and recall all kinds of information and skills in limitless capacity. Even with his limited knowledge of modern technology, he was still able to help Tony repair the Helicarrier and prevent it from crashing, or when he quickly gave the Avengers and the first responders their jobs to minimize and contain damage from the invasion.​
  • Enhanced Strength: Rogers' strength is enhanced to the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman potential. His strength allows him to overpower normal humans, even humans who have Olympic-level strength and even alien ground troops and robot sentries. He can tear through objects such as reinforced glass, bend metal bars, slam through solid walls and pry open the steel doors of the Helicarrier. In combat, his strength allows for him to send enemies such as soldiers flying from mere punches and kicks. His strength is inferior to high-level super-humans like Hulk or beings from other realms like Loki or Thor. Nonetheless, his combination of his strength and combat skills makes him an incredibly formidable opponent to those that would try to attack him. During his USO tours, Steve was able to lift a motorcycle frame with three show girls sitting on top, without any strain. Once he boarded the Lemurian Star, Rogers was able to defeat the mercenaries with a combination of strength, speed and offensive use of his shield. Also, while in an elevator, Rogers was able to overpower a dozen skilled combatants. He was also able to pull himself away from the immense magnetic force applied on his hand by a magnetic lock, which most others cannot achieve. Steve Rogers was able to lift a massive metal support beam to save a trapped Winter Soldier. Rogers was able to support the concrete debris to save Black Widow and himself from being crushed. It is evident that the strike power of Captain America is greater than humans as men with all their equipment and aliens in armor flew back several meters in air after being attacked and are knocked out cold after only one hit. When chopping wood Rogers ripped apart a block of wood trunk in half using his bare hands. More recently, he has been able to throw a moving motorcycle at a jeep, and displayed the strength to toss Ultron through a concrete pillar, during their fight in Seoul. During Ultron's initial attack on Sokovia, Rogers was also able to support the weight of an entire car, proving his strength goes well beyond that of an ordinary man.​
  • Enhanced Durability: Steve's bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal humans, to little above of the highest level of human potential, which makes him much more durable than a human beings. While he is not completely bulletproof, he can survive blunt force trauma such as being hit with solid objects like his own shield or contact with superhuman opponents like Loki, the Winter Soldier and the Red Skull. With his vibranium shield, he is capable of surviving falls from heights that would absolutely kill a normal human. Steve was tasered, shot, stabbed, caught in several explosions and took several beatings, including being blasted through a city bus by the Winter Soldier's grenade launcher from the flyover above, falling from the 30th floor of Triskelion and getting beaten by the metal arm of Winter Soldier in the face multiple times but he kept moving with little to no discomfort. The greatest feat of his durability is when Rumlow tried to taze him with the Taser Rod. He was able to resist it for more than 5 seconds with little discomfort whereas normal humans would become unconscious within a second of contact. He also dropped down to one of the Insight Helicarriers from a considerable height. Steve was able to dive out of a Quinjet without a parachute into open water. Steve was also able to take the full power of both Ultron and Iron Man's repulsors straight in the chest, as well as Scarlet Witch's telekinetic hex bolts and a super-accelerated punch from Quicksilver, all without any permanent damage whatsoever.​
  • Enhanced Speed: Steve can run and move at speeds that are superior to the finest Olympic athlete. He can run/swim between 30-60 mph with ease, faster if pushed. He can keep up with most standard vehicles and cover a small area such as city blocks within a short period of time. Sam Wilson stated that Steve ran over 13 miles in less than 30 minutes, during their first encounter. While completely unmatched, Steve was quick enough to surprise Quicksilverand knock him out with his shield.​
  • Enhanced Stamina: Steve's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity, greater than of normal humans. He can function in peak capacity for hours before showing fatigue.​
  • Enhanced Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist and leagues above even the worlds greatest acrobats. He can coordinate his body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity. He also has the ability to leap 50 yards out in a single bound and 20 ft into the air without a running start. He can reach very high places with great ease. While escaping the destruction of the HYDRA base that Bucky was held captive in, he was able to leap from one end of the complex to the other side in order to escape. During his chase of the Winter Soldier, Steve was able to leap outside his apartment into the building across the street, he leaped over a cars with simple running moves and parkourose any momentum. Steve uses his enhanced agility to perform amazing parkour and gymnastic moves, that would be impossible for a normal human to accomplish.​
  • Enhanced Reflexes: Steve's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest athlete, beyond human potential which allows him to dodge even multiple gunfire in close range. His auto-reflexes allow him to easily dodge gunfire and attacks even when not consciously aware of them, his immense reflexes can be used to attack and counter instead of just defensive purposes.​
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Steve Rogers also possesses a powerful regenerative healing factor in his biology. He is immune to all infections, diseases and disorders; also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, toxins, or impurities. For Steve, large cuts and bruises heal within minutes and even fatal gunshot wounds and fractures will mend within 2 or 3 hours. Any and all injuries will heal and regenerate rapidly and perfectly without leaving a trace of injury. When Steve regained consciousness the healing factor completely restored his super-enhanced capabilities. His increased healing abilities also helped him to rapidly rejuvenate to his prime conditioning & capabilities, after he was defrosted as well as kept him alive when he was in cryo-stasis. It also seems to be rapidly regenerating already very healthy slow-decaying cells, theorizing he has a form of ageless immortality.​
  • Master Martial Artist: Rogers is a master at combat and the field of martial arts. He has an extensive knowledge in melee combat. He also held a variety of martial arts, having its combat style composed of a mixture of American Boxing, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Taekwondo and Akido (possibly have learned some fighting styles with the Howling Commandos). In addition, Rogers also showed refined fighting techniques, applying characteristics of Muay Thai, Karate and Wing Chun. Even in World War II, Captain proved to be a great fighter, using his knowledge in combat in addition to its enhanced attributes and indestructible shield, having thus defeated hundreds of Nazi soldiers, and even the Red Skull himself. After being revived in the 21st century, Rogers was quickly put into action; he proved able to keep abreast with the Frost Giant Loki in combat for a short period, and also managed to defeat hoards of Chitauri aliens at the Battle of New York. When a police officer questioned why he should take orders from Captain America, the latter defeated several attacking Chitauri soldiers with ease, inducing the impressed officer to follow his orders without question. When he joined S.H.I.E.L.D., Rogers received more extensive training, proving more than capable of defeating several armed pirates, many soldiers of HYDRA, a dozen STRIKE agents (while limited by the confined space of an elevator), as well as also having George Baron knocked out in a fight one on one and fighting to a stalemate with the Winter Soldier in the first fight, and then managing to defeat him with a technical Jiu-jitsu in the second fight. His combat level is at least on par if not, better than the Winter Soldier and Black Widow. Rogers was even able to use his combat skills to hold his own against the much stronger Ultron, and gave him a prolonged battle. He also managed to defeat hordes of Ultron Sentries during the Battle of Sokovia. Captain America's combat skills are considered legendary, making him one of the greatest fighters in the world.​
  • Shield Mastery: Over time of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.​
  • Expert Tactician: Rogers is an accomplished strategist. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation. A prime example is when he formulated the plan to go in first by himself in "the front door" of Skull's hidden base and then after they bring him in, the assault team and then the full force of the Strategic Scientific Reserve came in. His tactical brilliance also came into play during the Chitauri assault on New York, first in organizing first responders to protect the civilian population, and then re-deploying other members of The Avengers to best defend the city with their limited resources (even the usually anti-authoritarian Tony Stark recognizes Rogers' tactical abilities and accepts his assignment).​
  • Advanced Military Operator: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, demolition, survival tactics, swimming, mountaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, communication systems and vehicles used in armed forces. It is unknown if he had to update any of these skills since his reawakening, but it could be possible or some of them may still be equal to that of most modern special forces soldiers.​
  • Expert Marksman: Rogers can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms like the military-issued Colt 1911 or the Tommy Gun during WWII and eventually modern firearms, picking up an assault rifle and using with ease. While he knew how to use the modern assault rifle, he was not use to it and missed his targets each time he fires and even slipped from the platform he was and grabbed a wire to stay on the ship when caught in a hail of gunfire from the men that he was fighting on the Helicarrier.​
  • Expert Sketch Artist: Rogers enjoys drawing and does so with his free time. He even adds humor and irony to his drawings as he sketched himself as a monkey in the original Captain America uniform. He also sketched Star Tower and the surrounding area on a napkin to perfection.​
  • Multilingualism: Rogers speaks both English and French fluently.​

Strengths: Rogers has an indomitable will and is an excellent leader. He will fight to the bitter end.

Weaknesses: Steve is ultimately naive, and some would argue that he is too willing to disregard his own safety for the good of others. He is also, in the grand scheme of the universe he resides in, not that powerful.

Theme Song:

Other: Loki.​

• Thank You
Full name: Steven Grant Rogers​

tumblr_n4yijgsXUR1r1guvio1_250.gif

Nickname: Captain America. Some just call him 'Cap' or 'Steve' if they're more familiar with him.

Age: Biologically thirty-one. Actually ninety-seven years old due to his time in the ice.

Height & Weight: 6'4" and 240 lbs.

Appearance &/or Description:

giphy.gif

Steve is built, tall, and handsome. His size, rigid militant posture and confidence give him a powerful presence that demands respect. Typically, he can be seen wearing very civilian clothing (a T-shirt and pants, for example).

His uniform is a patriotic assortment of red, white and blue, as is the shield he brings into battle.

Personality: Steve is selfless, loyal, and charismatic. His past and charisma get him respect from his colleagues, though he never asked for it, leading to him unofficially being recognized as the leader of the Avengers. His sense of duty is powerful, but he prizes loyalty above all else, staying by his friends until the end.

On more than one occasion, he has stayed true to his upbringing in a very different timeline, such as when he scolded Tony for swearing. Further, he appears to be Christian.

What separates Steve Rogers from the other Avengers is his humanity and morality; he tries to see the best in people and humanity.

Likes: Movies, spending time with friends, food, protecting people, exercising.

Dislikes: Cowards, people who disregard others or are overly frivolous (ex. Tony), unnecessary violence, political backstabbing.

Background:
Captain Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers is a Super Soldier World War II veteran and was the world's first superhero. After a top secret Super-Soldier program transformed the frail Steve Rogers into the powerful and heroicCaptain America, his amazing World War II exploits made him a living legend. Rogers attacked multiple HYDRA quarters with his Howling Commandos, to the dismay of the Red Skull. Rogers helped the Allies win the war, but crashed into the Arctic during his final mission. Awakening in the modern day, Rogers learned that he had spent 66 years in the icy tundra.

Steve Rogers found himself alone in a modern world that he hardly recognized. When Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D., called on Rogers to help save the world again, he quickly suited up as Captain America, taking up his iconic shield and bringing his strength, leadership and no-nonsense attitude to the Avengers in the War for Earth.

After fighting alongside the Avengers, Rogers became a dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and completed many operations with fellow agent Black Widow.

Powers/Skills:
Artificially Enhanced Physiology: As a Super Soldier, Steve Rogers possesses peak human abilities, such as formidable intelligence, strength, speed, durability, agility, stamina, dexterity and reflexes, as well as a healing factor that prevents him from being drunk. The serum metabolized and enhanced all of Steve's natural anatomical abilities to the peak of human potential, pushing into the early levels of superhuman potential. It transformed a frail and sickly Steve into the "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Captain America frequently exhibits superhuman abilities as a result of the Super-Soldier serum. Captain America is extremely intelligent, strong, fast, agile, and durable. Although the SSS is definite, he maintains an overall healthy lifestyle including a regular exercise regimen and a balanced diet. This appears to have increased his capabilities further, much like how it increases strength in non-enhanced humans.​
  • Enhanced Intelligence: Steve's mental performance has been greatly enhanced to the very peak of human potential. Allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible, some manifestation of this are his exceptionally perfect charisma, eloquence, leadership skills, deductive/analytical skills, and tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to any changing tactical situations, by creating perfect winning strategies rapidly. He possess perfect memory was able to perfectly replicate the locations of all HYDRA bases on a map, despite "only getting a glance." He is able to instantly learn anything, he can memorize, understand and recall all kinds of information and skills in limitless capacity. Even with his limited knowledge of modern technology, he was still able to help Tony repair the Helicarrier and prevent it from crashing, or when he quickly gave the Avengers and the first responders their jobs to minimize and contain damage from the invasion.​
  • Enhanced Strength: Rogers' strength is enhanced to the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman potential. His strength allows him to overpower normal humans, even humans who have Olympic-level strength and even alien ground troops and robot sentries. He can tear through objects such as reinforced glass, bend metal bars, slam through solid walls and pry open the steel doors of the Helicarrier. In combat, his strength allows for him to send enemies such as soldiers flying from mere punches and kicks. His strength is inferior to high-level super-humans like Hulk or beings from other realms like Loki or Thor. Nonetheless, his combination of his strength and combat skills makes him an incredibly formidable opponent to those that would try to attack him. During his USO tours, Steve was able to lift a motorcycle frame with three show girls sitting on top, without any strain. Once he boarded the Lemurian Star, Rogers was able to defeat the mercenaries with a combination of strength, speed and offensive use of his shield. Also, while in an elevator, Rogers was able to overpower a dozen skilled combatants. He was also able to pull himself away from the immense magnetic force applied on his hand by a magnetic lock, which most others cannot achieve. Steve Rogers was able to lift a massive metal support beam to save a trapped Winter Soldier. Rogers was able to support the concrete debris to save Black Widow and himself from being crushed. It is evident that the strike power of Captain America is greater than humans as men with all their equipment and aliens in armor flew back several meters in air after being attacked and are knocked out cold after only one hit. When chopping wood Rogers ripped apart a block of wood trunk in half using his bare hands. More recently, he has been able to throw a moving motorcycle at a jeep, and displayed the strength to toss Ultron through a concrete pillar, during their fight in Seoul. During Ultron's initial attack on Sokovia, Rogers was also able to support the weight of an entire car, proving his strength goes well beyond that of an ordinary man.​
  • Enhanced Durability: Steve's bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal humans, to little above of the highest level of human potential, which makes him much more durable than a human beings. While he is not completely bulletproof, he can survive blunt force trauma such as being hit with solid objects like his own shield or contact with superhuman opponents like Loki, the Winter Soldier and the Red Skull. With his vibranium shield, he is capable of surviving falls from heights that would absolutely kill a normal human. Steve was tasered, shot, stabbed, caught in several explosions and took several beatings, including being blasted through a city bus by the Winter Soldier's grenade launcher from the flyover above, falling from the 30th floor of Triskelion and getting beaten by the metal arm of Winter Soldier in the face multiple times but he kept moving with little to no discomfort. The greatest feat of his durability is when Rumlow tried to taze him with the Taser Rod. He was able to resist it for more than 5 seconds with little discomfort whereas normal humans would become unconscious within a second of contact. He also dropped down to one of the Insight Helicarriers from a considerable height. Steve was able to dive out of a Quinjet without a parachute into open water. Steve was also able to take the full power of both Ultron and Iron Man's repulsors straight in the chest, as well as Scarlet Witch's telekinetic hex bolts and a super-accelerated punch from Quicksilver, all without any permanent damage whatsoever.​
  • Enhanced Speed: Steve can run and move at speeds that are superior to the finest Olympic athlete. He can run/swim between 30-60 mph with ease, faster if pushed. He can keep up with most standard vehicles and cover a small area such as city blocks within a short period of time. Sam Wilson stated that Steve ran over 13 miles in less than 30 minutes, during their first encounter. While completely unmatched, Steve was quick enough to surprise Quicksilverand knock him out with his shield.​
  • Enhanced Stamina: Steve's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity, greater than of normal humans. He can function in peak capacity for hours before showing fatigue.​
  • Enhanced Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist and leagues above even the worlds greatest acrobats. He can coordinate his body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity. He also has the ability to leap 50 yards out in a single bound and 20 ft into the air without a running start. He can reach very high places with great ease. While escaping the destruction of the HYDRA base that Bucky was held captive in, he was able to leap from one end of the complex to the other side in order to escape. During his chase of the Winter Soldier, Steve was able to leap outside his apartment into the building across the street, he leaped over a cars with simple running moves and parkourose any momentum. Steve uses his enhanced agility to perform amazing parkour and gymnastic moves, that would be impossible for a normal human to accomplish.​
  • Enhanced Reflexes: Steve's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest athlete, beyond human potential which allows him to dodge even multiple gunfire in close range. His auto-reflexes allow him to easily dodge gunfire and attacks even when not consciously aware of them, his immense reflexes can be used to attack and counter instead of just defensive purposes.​
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Steve Rogers also possesses a powerful regenerative healing factor in his biology. He is immune to all infections, diseases and disorders; also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, toxins, or impurities. For Steve, large cuts and bruises heal within minutes and even fatal gunshot wounds and fractures will mend within 2 or 3 hours. Any and all injuries will heal and regenerate rapidly and perfectly without leaving a trace of injury. When Steve regained consciousness the healing factor completely restored his super-enhanced capabilities. His increased healing abilities also helped him to rapidly rejuvenate to his prime conditioning & capabilities, after he was defrosted as well as kept him alive when he was in cryo-stasis. It also seems to be rapidly regenerating already very healthy slow-decaying cells, theorizing he has a form of ageless immortality.​
  • Master Martial Artist: Rogers is a master at combat and the field of martial arts. He has an extensive knowledge in melee combat. He also held a variety of martial arts, having its combat style composed of a mixture of American Boxing, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Taekwondo and Akido (possibly have learned some fighting styles with the Howling Commandos). In addition, Rogers also showed refined fighting techniques, applying characteristics of Muay Thai, Karate and Wing Chun. Even in World War II, Captain proved to be a great fighter, using his knowledge in combat in addition to its enhanced attributes and indestructible shield, having thus defeated hundreds of Nazi soldiers, and even the Red Skull himself. After being revived in the 21st century, Rogers was quickly put into action; he proved able to keep abreast with the Frost Giant Loki in combat for a short period, and also managed to defeat hoards of Chitauri aliens at the Battle of New York. When a police officer questioned why he should take orders from Captain America, the latter defeated several attacking Chitauri soldiers with ease, inducing the impressed officer to follow his orders without question. When he joined S.H.I.E.L.D., Rogers received more extensive training, proving more than capable of defeating several armed pirates, many soldiers of HYDRA, a dozen STRIKE agents (while limited by the confined space of an elevator), as well as also having George Baron knocked out in a fight one on one and fighting to a stalemate with the Winter Soldier in the first fight, and then managing to defeat him with a technical Jiu-jitsu in the second fight. His combat level is at least on par if not, better than the Winter Soldier and Black Widow. Rogers was even able to use his combat skills to hold his own against the much stronger Ultron, and gave him a prolonged battle. He also managed to defeat hordes of Ultron Sentries during the Battle of Sokovia. Captain America's combat skills are considered legendary, making him one of the greatest fighters in the world.​
  • Shield Mastery: Over time of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.​
  • Expert Tactician: Rogers is an accomplished strategist. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation. A prime example is when he formulated the plan to go in first by himself in "the front door" of Skull's hidden base and then after they bring him in, the assault team and then the full force of the Strategic Scientific Reserve came in. His tactical brilliance also came into play during the Chitauri assault on New York, first in organizing first responders to protect the civilian population, and then re-deploying other members of The Avengers to best defend the city with their limited resources (even the usually anti-authoritarian Tony Stark recognizes Rogers' tactical abilities and accepts his assignment).​
  • Advanced Military Operator: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, demolition, survival tactics, swimming, mountaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, communication systems and vehicles used in armed forces. It is unknown if he had to update any of these skills since his reawakening, but it could be possible or some of them may still be equal to that of most modern special forces soldiers.​
  • Expert Marksman: Rogers can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms like the military-issued Colt 1911 or the Tommy Gun during WWII and eventually modern firearms, picking up an assault rifle and using with ease. While he knew how to use the modern assault rifle, he was not use to it and missed his targets each time he fires and even slipped from the platform he was and grabbed a wire to stay on the ship when caught in a hail of gunfire from the men that he was fighting on the Helicarrier.​
  • Expert Sketch Artist: Rogers enjoys drawing and does so with his free time. He even adds humor and irony to his drawings as he sketched himself as a monkey in the original Captain America uniform. He also sketched Star Tower and the surrounding area on a napkin to perfection.​
  • Multilingualism: Rogers speaks both English and French fluently.​

Strengths: Rogers has an indomitable will and is an excellent leader. He will fight to the bitter end.

Weaknesses: Steve is ultimately naive, and some would argue that he is too willing to disregard his own safety for the good of others. He is also, in the grand scheme of the universe he resides in, not that powerful.

Theme Song:

Other: Loki.​
Thanks! Looks great! I'll add you to the roster! c: I look forward to Rping with ya.

Reactions: BarrenThin
I plan to start Saturday, everyone!

Is it possible to make a character from Asgard that knows about Loki's kids and wanted to help them? (Not the full story of course) Figured it could make things interesting.

Is it possible to make a character from Asgard that knows about Loki's kids and wanted to help them? (Not the full story of course) Figured it could make things interesting.
We already have a character like that, so sure--you can make another.

Crap. I have a roster to update.

• Useful
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ice is kind of busy today I will try to get something up later

• Thank You
@BarrenThin

Don't forget to tag people when you post--sorry I forgot to mention that. ;P

Great postie btw.

@BarrenThin

Don't forget to tag people when you post--sorry I forgot to mention that. ;P

Great postie btw.
Sav I think I am just going to just stick with Thor, since I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't known that by now. I will finish him now and than after acception I will post his intro. I can't help but feel like I will focus on him way more than my ocs, so yeah. Going to give him a bit of quirks to fit my play style, but since I love his strong and forceful personality going to keep it the same Thor but a little bit of Shattered in the mix xD. So delete Kori from the overview if you will.

• Love
Sav I think I am just going to just stick with Thor, since I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't known that by now. I will finish him now and than after acception I will post his intro. I can't help but feel like I will focus on him way more than my ocs, so yeah. Going to give him a bit of quirks to fit my play style, but since I love his strong and forceful personality going to keep it the same Thor but a little bit of Shattered in the mix xD. So delete Kori from the overview if you will.
Alright, Will do.~ Do you want Iridescent still or nah? c;

Funny thing is, I like Thor too but I get such a kick out of bashing his ass. xD