• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Although there's more orange.. or is that red? :D

I'm not sure..Sir basil made it for me. ((MY Newby care package gift)) I do love it though.

I'm not sure..Sir basil made it for me. ((MY Newby care package gift)) I do love it though.
She's beautiful, that's all I know! She's from our Altera rp, right?

I'd recognize Sir Basil's work anywhere, it's so unique! :3

Yes she is...that's what I had her made for! And yeah he does very good work!!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
My post is kind of short, welp, I locked myself in my art dungeon again so this is the best I can do.

• Love
Im kinda terrified about what you'd consider a long post then

Im kinda terrified about what you'd consider a long post then
I know right? ;w; I am so so lacking.

Will you be joining us, btw? :D I mean, with Ran lol

I know right? ;w; I am so so lacking.

Will you be joining us, btw? :D I mean, with Ran lol
She shall, murderising and violence aren't really her speed

• Love
Name: Viktor Faust
Gander: Male
Race: Human/Elf
Position: Gunner
Your wish: To learn if his family is still alive
Appearance:
0000.jpg

Height: 5'10
Weight: 140 Ibs
Extra Appearance notes: Has extremely pale skin with numerous scars on his body. He always has a shaved head with little to no facial hair.
Personality: Viktor is often cold or distant to strangers. Even downright rude. However, the possible reason for this is because of how he wishes to be left alone. When in all actuality, he just wishes to avoid the emotional whiplash of an attachment in which the other either dies or betrays him. Another thing that can be observed when speaking to him, is that he is socially awkward. Or, at least when it comes to conversation topics and "cues." For example. If you say this to him. "It takes two to tango." He will most definitely respond with: "Uh.....Yes, it does require two as it is a difficult dance to pull off. Especially without training."

He's that type of socially awkward.

He does seem to hold interest in things other than training and assassinating. That being, the water, the stars in the night sky, animals, reading and even music. Heck, as a part of a hobby, he paints. Typically of torn lands and gruesome scenes. Though, sometimes if one can be stealthy enough. They can catch him painting beautiful pieces of art. The subject behind said painting ranges from landscapes, to people, even just random splotches of paint. Whatever he is in the mood for. He is also hardly ever seen without his mask on. When questioned, he replied with. "

Weapon(s): A sword that is very similar in appearance to a Dao Sword, measuring 31.5 inches in length and 2 inches wide, but instead, it has a metal replica of a Raven's head on the pommel of the blade, the beak of said head is sharpened so it can deal damage. He also carries a dagger that has been sharpened and had these saw-like bits along the blade, so when it stabs into someone, it can cause the person to bleed profusely. He also has a fisherman's hook, that he uses to hook into someone and pull them close so he can make quick work of them with the dagger.

Magic: "See No Evil" - Viktor speaks an incantation, and covering one eye. He can see the outline of people through walls. Unfortunately, this spell requires Viktor to be close and unmoving, as moving causes the spell to break up, and cause pain to him. That and his eye has to be covered up by his hand, if he takes his hand off, the spell will wear off.

"Shift" - Viktor can teleport a short distance. Often using this to safely get down from moderate heights. The drawback to this spell is that Viktor must have full sight of where he wants to go, and nothing be in the way, as if anything is in the way, then it will stop his teleport short in it's tracks. If he tries to use it to "climb" things, it must be close enough for him to grab onto it, as the range significantly drops the higher up it is pointed. And he can't use this often, as it causes him to become nauseas or be severely disoriented.
Skills:
- Lockpicking
- Expert Swordsman
- Skilled Hand to Hand Combatant.
- Skilled Acrobatic
- Expert in Poisons
- A skilled artist
History:
Viktor was born into a family of nobles and royals, and through some of his childhood, he was treated with the upmost care and attention. It was the happiest time of his life. But, as fate would have it. His happy life would soon be torn apart. As his family had some enemies within the community. And these enemies would one day seek the family out, to destroy them. Every single one of them. Desperate, Viktor's mother and father paid a local fisherman to take Viktor away. And to keep him safe, while they faced their enemies. It was unknown if any of Viktor's family survived the attack.

But thanks to their efforts, Viktor was kept safe. Raised by the fisherman. Who did his best to provide for Viktor. Taking on more and more jobs, to feed both him and the child, and to pay for someone to watch over the boy. Once Viktor had come of age, the fisherman trained the boy in the ways of maintaining a ship and how to work things. So that the fisherman may bring him along on his trips. After two years of training. Viktor was ready to come aboard the ship that the fisherman served regularly on. But, when the ship left for a prime fishing spot, they were quickly intercepted by a pirate vessel. The fishing crew fought valiantly, but one by one. They fell to the pirates' blades. Until poor Viktor was all that was left, and he would've been murdered too. Hadn't it been for a mysterious masked man. With blade in hand, the man slaughtered the pirates. Just as they had done to the fishing crew. But, before the stranger left, Viktor mustered his courage and asked the stranger if he could teach him how to fight like that.

At first, the stranger laughed at him, but when he saw that Viktor was serious, the masked man stopped. Asking if this was what he truly wanted. Viktor gave a single nod, with determination in his eyes.

And with that, the masked man took Viktor under his wing. Taking him to an island, where Viktor was initiated into a secret order of assassins, otherwise known as. "The Guild." Training was not meant for the weak, nor the foolish. Viktor was pushed to his limit everyday, for failure would surely mean death for him. Eventually, after painful test after another, he had one final test to pass. Assassinate a corrupt official with the weapon provided, and no witnesses.

Utilizing the skills he had obtained from the years of training, Viktor snuck past guards, unlocked doors that were locked. And climbed the building when no other path could be obtained. And when he snuck behind his target, he pulled out the sabre he had been assigned to kill the official with. And slashed his neck, spilling blood everywhere. Before anyone had even noticed the official's passing, Viktor was long gone.

Making it back to the island, Viktor was officially made a member. The ritual involved taking a piece of metal that had been heated to the point it was glowing, and etching a pattern of a bird's eye around his right eye. And given his official uniform and mask. The stranger had decided to give Viktor his sword, which he had nicknamed. "Raven." Before leaving. Now an Assassin, Viktor was soon sent out on contracts to murder corrupt politicians, savage warlords, and murderous pirates. All in the name of his order. But, fate would once again, rear it's head at him. One day, he had received a contract, pulling him and a few others away from the island. With the island undermanned. A large military force had stormed the island, killing all in their path. As, someone in their order had sold them out for a profit.

When Viktor and the few others returned, they found their home in ruins. Their brothers and sisters slaughtered like rats. With no one to lead them, they all went their separate ways. Offering their skills to whoever had enough coin. Viktor went from employer to employer. Ship to ship. Island to island, all as a way for him to survive. Until one day, when Viktor's life was about to be ended by the blade of a executioner. He was saved by a man known by the name of "Saethos." Once onboard the ship, Viktor felt honor bound, and thus has pledged his services to the Captain.

"I agree to the rules my captain has set forth."

[Side note, could not think of a better name for the order of assassins. Aside from "The Murder of Crows." But, that sounded a bit cartoony in my head.]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PoetLore
The gunner-assassin trend continues. Whoo! We can all talk about killing and keep Klein preoccupied!

[Side note, could not think of a better name for the order of assassins. Aside from "The Murder of Crows." But, that sounded a bit cartoony in my head.]​
You had the same problem. Dude. I feel ya.

Reactions: The Wanderer
Side note, could not think of a better name for the order of assassins.
Just call them Asses.

Anyways, welcome to this old AF RP, you have the youngest player character as of right now, congrats :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
You changed your avatar! XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
You changed your avatar! XD
I feel like I post most comments with a face like the one in my new avatar, so I changed it.

O.O

TOO many elves!

I need to make my dragoon sibs.

• Love
Reactions: Applo
Also we have another assassin, who isn't all apparently happy go luck when it comes to murdering.
Good to know we have someone with a proper and professional work attitude!

Height: 5'10
Weight: 140 Ibs
A slim guy, eh? :P
Weapon(s):
The length of the blades? And I believe the word for where the Ravens head is would be the Pommel.
"Shift" -
What about teleporting downwards? Tip: Downwards can go further, treating it like a "reduction to fall damage" kind of ability and also still fitting in the archetype of assassin, higher ground being more valuable and such.
I'm noticing a lot of periods than should be commas and a lot of unnecessary punctuation. I won't ask you to change this, but I will be watching the IC for these.
But thanks to their efforts, Viktor was kept safe. Raised by the fisherman. Who did his best to provide for Viktor.
This, for example, should read as follows. "But thanks to their efforts, Victor was safe, raised by the fisherman who did his best to provide for Viktor."

No problems with it story wise other than how long he's been with the crew. If you like, you can even make Saethos be the one that saved him, seeing as Saethos has been in the crew since before Viktor was even alive.

Reactions: PoetLore
Alright.

I will make the necessary edits.

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee