Status
Not open for further replies.

eveline_by_katie__baby-datx0g1.png

I Will Not Be Your "Sometime"
WIP WIP WIP SORRRYYY~

Name: Iris Adonis Celastrina Lobelia

Race: Fae/Fairy

Age: Iris is over 200 years old, but by human standards she appears to be about 23

Role: TBD

Years: 2 years

Appearance: Iris stands at 5'4 and weighs 132 lbs. She has an hourglass figure and little horns and butterfly wings at her ears. (They don't allow her to fly at all.) She dislikes wearing too much clothing, so usually just something like a bra and skirt, but if she really has to wear "real" clothes, she wears more natural-looking stuff (which is usually still revealing and unrestricting, or just unusual for modern times).

1c3cc7c0d7f56bd83a9258d7733a62d3.jpg
805e6624a1bc7992c893f55950350411.jpg

5fdae24dc202a46b92d3c2da31120072.jpg

6d9e6ea5b9f9eb2226edae0c31c7548d.jpg

4bebb49e4e0781a2091ac19727279270.jpg

Personality: The way Iris acts shifts depending on the people she's around. Normally, she is quiet and likes to mind her own business, but is loud once you get to know her. It's easy to tell if she likes you or not, because if she does she'll give you complex answers to questions, or just straight-up riddles. She'll want to chat with you for hours about one topic, and will avoid small talk. Iris is very emotionally driven, so don't be surprised if she starts sobbing or yelling in the middle of a conversation. Her moods change so quickly that those around are often left confused. All in all, though, Iris is an incredibly loving person. She gets easily attached to people and sometimes finds it difficult to take hints when people don't want her around. The fairy tends to be quite flirtatious, too, but gets incredibly nervous when people try to flirt with her.

Weapons: TBD

Powers:

- Healing: Iris can heal her own minor injuries, as well as plants.

- Animal/Plant Communication: The ability to mentally communicate with plants and animals. Mostly, she speaks to plants to gain their permission to be used for something such as fighting or protection.

- Plant/Earth Manipulation: The ability to control plants and/or rocks; the earth. Iris is able to make plants grow faster and can, for example, force up rocks for protection. (For Earth Manipulation: think Earth Benders from Avatar and The Legend of Korra.) Drains energy quickly.

- Gaining Energy Through Crystals: Self-explanatory, pretty much. Holding a gemstone/crystal for an extended amount of time will recharge Iris's energy. For her, Kornerupine works best.

- Shapeshifting: Only going between a very small (soda can size) and then human-sized form. Iris tends to stay in her larger form because she doesn't have wings, and walking around like that would be agonizing.

Skills:

✓ ✓ - Playing the harp
✓ ✓ - Gardening
✓ ✓ - Cooking
✓ ✓ - Solving riddles/puzzles

Special Traits: Iris was born without wings, unlike most other fairies. This is what she is most self-conscious about. Most likely, it was just a birth mutation, and nothing like a curse.

Negative Traits:

- Taking hints
- Overly emotional
- Easily attached
- Unrealistic

History and Lore: (Where's your character been? How'd they arrive at the asylum(or town)? You don't need to write a novel, but do be descriptive.)
Theme Song: (I don't really care if you have one, but they do add a bit to the character)

Race: (this isn't the same as the above one, here I want to know about your character's race, important facts and such one would find in a Bestiary. This can be anything, so long as it relates to your race, and has some importance)

Misc: (anything else? random facts about your character? something you feel I should have added to the CS?)

@:Cosmic: I know your cs isn't complete yet, but I'm going to have to ask you to be more definitive with the race than Fae/Fairy. There are many types of Fae: Nature Fairies, Flame Fairies, Pixies, etc.
Each has a different talent/power.
For example, Nature Fairies have nature related magic, where as Flame Fairies have fire related magic. Nature fairies, which is what your character sounds like by reading the powers section, can not shape shift to change their size.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
@:Cosmic: I know your cs isn't complete yet, but I'm going to have to ask you to be more definitive with the race than Fae/Fairy. There are many types of Fae: Nature Fairies, Flame Fairies, Pixies, etc.
Each has a different talent/power.
For example, Nature Fairies have nature related magic, where as Flame Fairies have fire related magic. Nature fairies, which is what your character sounds like by reading the powers section, can not shape shift to change their size.
Okie dokie ^^ Hopefully I'll be finishing up my CS tomorrow, and I'll add more specifics and stuff (and take out the whole size thing). Thanks~!

Still looking forward to this. Have to add Mystral

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
This is not dead, there are multiple reasons it has not yet started.

The first and biggest reason is I'm still working out how some mechanics will work as well as trying to work on some plots. I'm not the best GM, and I usually don't do anything too complex, but that usually causes people to get bored and drop, so I'm trying to make sure there's actually something to it and want at least a couple major plots in the works before I start this.

The second reason is I am still waiting for some character sheets to be finished.

If you feel like dropping because I haven't started this yet, please alert me, but do know this will be started eventually, I just don't have an actual projected date. I apologize for my slowness, and hope you will all bare with me and be patient for just a while longer. =^.^=

• Useful
Reactions: Sir Salty
Update:

Okay, so I plan on this being a thing eventually. However, I'm having some issues deciding how I want some important mechanics to work. So, I'm going to let this die down for now. No, this will not be permanent. I will hopefully finish fleshing stuff out sometime later this year, and make it a thing that will hopefully last. For now, I hope you all won't hate me, but this is how it's gonna be, I should have fleshed out these important details before I even posted the interest check, but I honestly didn't expect it to garner interest.​

Aw its all good, Ruby! It happens to the best of us :3

I can wait @Ruby. Hopefully, we won't need to move a new thread- but I will be happy to continue whenever it is ready.

Update:

Okay, so I plan on this being a thing eventually. However, I'm having some issues deciding how I want some important mechanics to work. So, I'm going to let this die down for now. No, this will not be permanent. I will hopefully finish fleshing stuff out sometime later this year, and make it a thing that will hopefully last. For now, I hope you all won't hate me, but this is how it's gonna be, I should have fleshed out these important details before I even posted the interest check, but I honestly didn't expect it to garner interest.​

Tag me when this is actually ready. I deleted Alister and Julian. I'll be making newer characters closer to when you actually start.

Status
Not open for further replies.