• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, Kahina could help him with that. Disregards are a big part of Vodun. They turn objects into Festishes. She could offer him extra bottles?

Hmmm... few questions:

1. So, people can come and go to and from the Asylum/Mansion right? Or is it a 'once you're in there you can't get out' thing?
2. Yeah, that's it for now.

Got a few character ideas up my sleeve. How many characters per person? From the looks of things it seems like a 1.

1. So, people can come and go to and from the Asylum/Mansion right? Or is it a 'once you're in there you can't get out' thing?
It depends, it's sortof a case-by-case basis, depending on how dangerous they are.

For Example, Beo's character Buras wouldn't be allowed to leave, and if he did, it would be under heavy guard.
However, a character that wouldn't be dangerous would be able to come and go as they please.

How many characters per person?
I would say a limit of two actual characters, but player created npcs are allowed as well.

It depends, it's sortof a case-by-case basis, depending on how dangerous they are.

For Example, Beo's character Buras wouldn't be allowed to leave, and if he did, it would be under heavy guard.
However, a character that wouldn't be dangerous would be able to come and go as they please.

Would a character who has a powerful ability but is kind of a part of the natural order (my character is a Dullahan and effectively has the job of the Grim Reaper, but he only kills those whose times are up, not for sport) be allowed to come and go? Or would he be considered too dangerous?

Would a character who has a powerful ability but is kind of a part of the natural order (my character is a Dullahan and effectively has the job of the Grim Reaper, but he only kills those whose times are up, not for sport) be allowed to come and go? Or would he be considered too dangerous?
A Dullahan cannot be killed.

Why does no one understand this?

Immortal is Immortal is Immortal
The origins of the dullahan are not known for certain, but he is thought to be the embodiment of an ancient Celtic god, Crom Dubh, or Black Crom. Crom Dubh was worshipped by the prehistoric king, Tighermas, who ruled in Ireland about fifteen hundred years ago and who legitimised human sacrifice to heathen idols. Being a fertility god, Crom Dubh demanded human lives each year, the most favoured method of sacrifice being decapitation.
The worship of Crom continued in Ireland until the sixth century, when Christian missionaries arrived from Scotland. They denounced all such worship and under their influence, the old sacrificial religions of Ireland began to lose favour. Nonetheless, Crom Dubh was not to be denied his annual quota of souls, and took on a physical form which became known as the dullahan or far dorocha (meaning dark man), the tangible embodiment of death.

There is no real defence against the dullahan because he is death's herald. However, an artefact made of gold may frighten him away, for dullahan's appear to have an irrational fear of this precious metal. Even a small amount of gold may suffice to drive them off

To be honest, right off the bat, I'm going to say no. Dullahan lore say's they're unstoppable, and they can only be scared off by gold, that could be twisted to say the can be killed by gold, but leaves the issue of every fight being unfair unless the other person just so happens to have gold, and I've already stated that immortality in such ways that make fights unfair isn't allowed.

First character, Katrina the fairy is finished!

Name: Katrina Mendoza
Fairy Name: Sebille

Race: Fairy (Changeling)

Role: TBA

Years: 4 years in the Asylum

Appearance:
bee2334a7fc93339a8b63c9b96f11a0a.jpg

[This is her regular form, and she's about the size of a 16 oz water bottle. However in her glamoured form, she looks like this;
[spoili]
16%2B-%2B1
[/spoili]
She wears altered doll clothes in her fairy form and despises wearing nature-centric garb (i.e wearing acorns for hats or leaves for dresses). She's a modern girl and she leans more to short shorts, tank tops and flip flops. If it's super cute and chic, she'll wear a dress.]
Credit for Both Images

Personality:
Katrina is a cheerleader and a personal guru mixed all smashed into one tiny person. Before you consider interacting with Katrina, you need to know THREE THINGS. Number one, Katrina is LOUD. When something happens to Katrina, everyone in the nearest vicinity hears about it. She's the type to sing way too loud in the shower and broadcast her daily happenings to her friends regardless of who's around.

Number two, Katrina LOVES HERSELF, when she was in high school she had to write about her role model and instead of writing about her parents or a celebrity, she wrote about herself. Yeah, she can be a little narcissistic and yeah, she answers to comments of "You're so pretty!" with "I know." but she's still great friend material. Kind of.

Anyway, the third thing you need to know about Katrina is that she is IRRESPONSIBLE. She may dish out advice all the time and berate you for a bad decision, but trust that her answers to various situations would get you messed up, if you listened to them.

Despite all of this, if you want to be Katrina's friend, know that she will be your biggest cheerleader. She loves to encourage her friends and help them tackle their problems. Sometimes--Well most times, her answers to simple problems tend to be a bit crazy and illogical, but she means well and after a bit (a lot) of coaxing, she will apologize for getting you fired/beat up etc.

Weapons: TBA

Powers:
Natural Fairy Gifts:
  • Glamour - The ability to disguise herself as a human. She can also disguise others (only non humans) as humans but only with great concentration. (Can be used in human or fairy form)

• Flying - Obviously a tiny creature with wings can fly. And Katrina can fly quite fast and with little effort, as she is quite small in fairy form. (Only fairy form)

• Enhanced Condition (Human Form Only) - She's stronger, faster and has more stamina than the average human, but not like 'superhero' strong more like 'navy seal' strong.
Fairy Dust Manipulation (Fairy Form Only):
  • Using fairy dust to daze others (30 secs max)
  • Using fairy dust to induce sleep (Kick in after 5 minutes and can last for up to 6 hours.)
  • Using dust to lift objects (50 lbs or less)

Skills:
Clothes Making - Katrina is quite picky when it comes to what she puts on her body. She learned how to make clothing from her human mother and she's especially good at it because she can use her fairy form to access hard to reach areas.

Organization - Filth and clutter are two of Katrina's biggest pet peeves. Give her a few hours with a messy room and when you come back, you'll find clothes sorted by color, pencils lined up according to height etc.

Tech Savvy - If there's one thing she knows, it's how to navigate social media and electronics.

Dancing - Katrina is a spectacular dancer. She can move to any beat and loves learning new dances.

Special Traits:
Katrina is a changeling who was supposed to be reclaimed by her fairy family at the age of sixteen but due to unfortunate circumstances, that never happened and she continued living as a human. So...I guess her special trait would be her ability to empathize with humans instead of treat them as play things.

Negative Traits:
Katrina can only eat fruits, honey and vegetables. If she consumes anything other than that she will revert to her fairy form, break out in boils, her throat will swell and she'll need constant medical attention. The only remedy to this is a steady diet of lukewarm water and honey.

Katrina is allergic to iron and steel. These metals can severely burn her or kill her if she is in contact with them for too long.

Katrina considers herself the most fashion savvy person in the asylum and has a tendency to become the fashion police when she spots a 'crime of fashion'. The first thing she notices about an opponent is their outfit and she will provide them with fashion advice whether they want it or not. She can also be kind of intrusive with her peers at the asylum by gifting them with better clothing and tossing out the clothes she doesn't see as worthy of keeping.

History and Lore:
"What a lovely child we have, Nox." The four winged, red skinned fairy wearing cooed over their child floating in a mass of fairy dust. The fairy infant was asleep thankfully and would not wake the human neighborhood with her shriek like gurgles. "A lovely child indeed, but a soon to be terror." The tan orange, two winged fairy replied gazing at his spawn with pride. "Let us not dally now. I've found a human family with a newborn. They are so exhausted that they will not blink at the switch. Come now, Nox let us descend."

They only meant to leave their fairy child for sixteen years. By that time she would be manageable and they would be able to switch her with the human baby they had taken in her place. However a misfortune be fell them in the form of an iron cage and a wicked captor. The human child that they were meant to return, was abandoned in the fairy wood and possibly eaten by a troll. Oh well, this isn't the human child's story. This is the story of Katrina, a changeling who was supposed to be raised by humans for the first sixteen years of her life and reclaimed by her parents for the rest.

When she was a baby, Katrina knew that she wasn't a human, because she remembered the red and orange faces of her parents and didn't not identify those colors in the faces of the brown parents she woke up to. This was unsettling at first and after shrieking and wailing for her real parents, but never receiving a reply, she allowed herself to be comforted by the brown ones. That's what she called them for a time, but eventually she began to call them "Mommy" and "Pop Pop". After only three years of living with Mommy and Pop Pop, Katrina began to forget who and what she really was. She embraced human life fully and thought that nothing else could be better.

It was only until her high school graduation that Katrina realized her true nature and it was purely by accident. Like all recent graduates of Greensville High, Katrina snuck into the Greensville swamp lands to leave her mark on one of the trees in the area. (It was a stupid and dangerous tradition created by the first graduates of Greensville High who wanted a tradition for the sake of having a tradition). Katrina was right in the middle of gouging a large 'K.M' in a tree when suddenly a creature burst from the bushes and tackled her. It was a hobgoblin who had had just about enough of stupid humans who defaced her home every year and she had planned to take a chunk out of Katrina as a warning to all humans, but when her teeth met Katrina's flesh, she ended up tearing off Katrina's glamour. Both human and hobgoblin were horrified but the latter soon recovered and although she was confused as to why a fairy was masquerading as a human, she felt it was her duty to bring Katrina's treacherous ass to justice. So the hobgoblin snatched Katrina up and began her journey to the middle of the swam where the other fae folk lived. Fortunately for Katrina, she shook herself free of her shocked stupor and her captor and clumsily flew to safety. She tried to return home but as soon as her parents saw her they tried to squish her and when they failed they screamed "Take the house just leave us alone!" and fled. Katrina was heartbroken and frightened of herself, so she did the only thing that seemed logical at the time, and ran away.

Not two days after she ran away, Katrina was found by a Striker and brought back to the Asylum where she's remained til this very day. Over the years, she learned how to re-glamour herself but could never bring herself to leave the asylum and reunite with her parents who she realized, weren't her parents at all.

Theme Song:

Race: Katrina is a Dust Fairy, a fairy that uses their dust to induce sleep or a stupor. These fairies tend to be the mostly non confrontational but malicious, as they like to knock humans out before messing with their lives. Dust fairies tend to be up to ten inches tall, with four arms, medium length antennae and two to four wings. They have skin varying from tan orange to pitch black. Unlike some fairies, they like to wear clothes made out of butterfly wings. EX of a Dust Fairy. They have a habit of switching human babies out with changelings and raising that child to it's sixteenth year before returning it and taking their own child back. The reason for doing this is unknown but it is assumed that because Dust juveniles are generally boisterous and a general nuisance, their parents don't want to deal with them until they're older.

Misc:
Fun Fact: Katrina has a custom dollhouse in her room that functions as a real house.
Fun Fact: Katrina likes to pet Buras and braid his fur when she can.
Fun Fact: Katrina also likes to berate Rune about his lack of hair care.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso and Sir Salty
@Ruby. Your imagination is fun and enticing but you need to be more exact in your initial post. Not to offend at all but your opening post is a bit light. Someone seems to happily know a werewolf. It's not capturing what you expect--it's fun and creative. I'm not trying to been offensive; it is misleading. <3 I'm not trying to offend, but it doesn't seem like a dark rp.

@Ruby. Your imagination is fun and enticing but you need to be more exact in your initial post. Not to offend at all but your opening post is a bit light. Someone seems to happily know a werewolf. It's not capturing what you expect--it's fun and creative. I'm not trying to been offensive; it is misleading. <3 I'm not trying to offend, but it doesn't seem like a dark rp.

More like an execution error, imo. Love you Ruby.

But you don't have to have a dark character. Mine come from my dreams and I am a horror writer so I naturally go crazy

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
More like an execution error, imo. Love you Ruby.

But you don't have to have a dark character. Mine come from my dreams and I am a horror writer so I naturally go crazy
Oh the Rubes is great! Just some clarification would improve any rp. Also, if you write horror, is it professional? I publish writers. That's why I'm here. I'm a horror novelist.

Oh the Rubes is great! Just some clarification would improve any rp. Also, if you write horror, is it professional? I publish writers. That's why I'm here. I'm a horror novelist.

Oh sweet. Yes, professionally. I been trying to get published. But I'm also working on an Indie Publishing Development for the Writing Industry.

My problem with writing industry is that it feels stagnant and lacks risk. While the Nook and the Kindle don't market to upcoming new authors and we don't get much exposure.

Thus, I considered a bit like how the music industry has indie development. And video game companies now how indie developers. I wanted to do an Indie Publishing industry that gives exposure to upcoming authors and try to market to the book industry in an interesting and helpful.

My other problem with the Ebook industry is the consumers, most books Amazon "Recommends" no higher than 5 dollars.

Well I spent 4 years on my novel. 2 of those was researching the judicial system, researching and interviewing lawyers, and even prisoners in the jail. Then spent a year writing it, then another year editing it.

I don't want to sell my novel for 5 dollars.

People don't understand while art is subjective, I don't think my novel is worth 5 dollars because I think my idea is worth more and how much an idea is worth is subjective.

But I want to be paid for the time. The research. The sources. I spent my lifes work on this. I wish people could understand how much time and effort really goes into writing something.

It's not meant to be a dark rp, it is going to have some slightly dark themes, yes, but as a whole I don't want it to be dark, it's supposed to be a fun supernatural slice-of-life with some action and darkness on the side.

That's why Buras has become a puppy in Discord and a fairy is allowed to pet him and braid his hair. If this were a darker rp, the fairy would have been eaten by now.

That's why Buras has become a puppy in Discord and a fairy is allowed to pet him and braid his hair. If this were a darker rp, the fairy would have been eaten by now.
<--Is thankful for this. Katrina would make a very lack luster meal by the way. She's like...None calories. Not appetizing at all. O_O

• Love
Reactions: Teiso

Character Sheet Template
Name: Odd Sound
(Nope that name isn't an attempt at being bizarrely unique. His wolf family identified him as something that made an odd sound hence the name.)

Race: Mutated Human

Role: TBA

Years: 2.5 years

Appearance:
002-hot-digital-art-neeroctibris.jpg

[Odd absolutely despises wearing clothing. He tears up any shirts that are forced on to him and for awhile he would just rip off his pants and dash through the building naked until behavioral conditioning taught him to wear pants at least. He doesn't care about color, as he is color blind. At the moment he wears black baggy jeans secured with a thick brown belt.]

Personality: (what are they like? How does the world around them see them? How do they see themselves?)
Odd is a wolf in human skin. He is cautious of those he does not know but he is a curious individual. He likes to pursue things that interest him but often gets frustrated when he cannot understand or find answers to what perplexes him. He is a hands on kind of person and prefers experiencing rather than just listening. He can be stubborn when it comes to trying new thing or 'being human'. Often times if you push him enough, he will attempt to bite you.

Most people see him as a simple and savage young man who is literally a wild child. He has no manners and no sense of social grace. He can be very rude and will often end conversations by simply walking away if he gets bored. Boundaries need to be outlined to him very clearly, as he is a touchy feely guy and likes to hug and lick people, like he did in his wolf pack. He has a tendency to chase after things or people who are smaller than he, that he sees as prey and it takes a bit of bargaining and convincing to get him to ease up.

Odd sees himself as a wolf and dislikes his human side. If it was up to him, he would leave the asylum, find his wolf pack and never look back.

Weapons: TBA

Powers:
Canine Physiology
  • Enhanced Senses: Odd can hear and smell on the level of a wolf. He also has great night vision.
  • Enhanced Physical Capabilities: The experiments gave Odd enhanced speed, strength, stamina and agility.
  • Elongated Canines: Odd's teeth, specifically his canines adapted to his life with wolves and are very sharp.
  • Elongated Nails: Odd nail's adapted to his environment when he lived with the wolves, and became even longer after the experiments.

Skills: (What is your character capable of, without the use of abilities? Examples include painting, cooking, etc. I want at least three, feel free to add more)

Special Traits:
Technically, Odd is a human so his special trait would be that he thinks he is a wolf and acts like one.

Negative Traits:
Color Blind - The experiments made Odd completely color blind. Unlike most canines, Odd can't see blues or yellows, and the world is completely black and white for him.
Predator Instinct - Odd has a strong predator instinct and tends to go after things that are smaller than him. And by go after, I mean he tries to eat them or play with them roughly.
Poor Hygiene - Odd hates to bathe and usually avoids it if he can. If he is forced to get in the shower or bath but not monitored, he will simply huddle under the spray and ignore soap/body wash.
Below Average Intelligence - In the wild, Odd is of average intelligence but among humans he is considered stupid. He speaks in broken sentences, often getting frustrated when he cannot express himself verbally. He is completely illiterate and he has trouble distinguishing if someone is male or female and refers to everyone with male pronouns or 'that/it'.

History and Lore: (Where's your character been? How'd they arrive at the asylum(or town)? You don't need to write a novel, but do be descriptive.)
Outline IP
  • Abandoned by schizophrenic mother
  • Found by wolf pack
  • Lives with wolves until fourteen
  • Is kidnapped by scientists and experimented on
  • Escapes at age eighteen and returns to last remember location of pack which is very close to asylum
  • Is captured by a Striker and taken to asylum

Theme Song: (I don't really care if you have one, but they do add a bit to the character)

Race: (this isn't the same as the above one, here I want to know about your character's race, important facts and such one would find in a Bestiary. This can be anything, so long as it relates to your race, and has some importance)

Misc:
Fun Fact: Odd craves physical affection and will hug those he deems safe and friendly.
Fun Fact: It might be nostalgia and a desire to be apart of a wolf pack again, but Odd gravitates to Buras.
Fun Fact: Well...Not really fun, but Odd has PTSD. His triggers are white coats, doctors, that sterilization smell and the words "restrain", "injection", "commence" and "experiment". During an episode, Odd will bite and scratch whoever is nearby.
Fun Fact: Odd has tried to eat Katrina on occasion when she is in her fairy form.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian Emory Foster[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Cursed Hybrid[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 32[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Role: NA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Years: 5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-laughs- "Guess you could consider me one of the old men of Paragon Valley Asylum. But I haven't been here for very long, but if you need anything from me. I'll try to lend you helping and guiding hand"[/BCOLOR]​

JulianFoster3_zpsajqjisah.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why was he even here? His smile unnerved you and not in the same way as Rune's smiled unnerved you. He was too pleasant to be here. Though he did seem to have a past explained in his physiology. Did it seem to you the 6ft individual didn't seem naturally individual. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like his limbs had been stretched before. His skin was unnaturally white and his eyes were red. He seemed to dress a bit like an old man too. With knitted sweater vest and button down shirts. With every funky tie you can admit you would see either at the flea market or your grandfather's closet. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He wore brown slip on dress shoes, usually with black socks. His clothes, all thought they fit him, don't seem to naturally fit him. He's naturally thin, wiry, and flakey looking. His clothes sit on him baggy and his pants don't seem to ever hit the mark on his height.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His voice was naturally airy and uplifting, though not loud, and not necessarily deep either. It was somewhere in between being a soft spoken whisper and a babbling brook. Rhythmic, melodic, a vocal sonata. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian might just be unpleasantly pleasant. He's often mild mannered, and soft spoken. And while he's good to talk to there is a bit of private reclusivity in his nature as well. Sometimes it may seem like his mild mannered nature by be deeply covering up a turbulent, emotional individual. Who feels their own problems aren't worth the aid of others. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His pleasant and nearly deceiving nature with it. Hides a man with inner turmoil. A secret self hatred and a desire to be better than who he has presented, he doesn't share this side with most because he doesn't want to exhaust people who are already exhausted with their own problems.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Instead while he may wallow in his own self pain, he expresses outward general, and genuine concern for others. Probably because in his ever lasting quest to help those in need he forgets his own concerns of himself. Not completely forgets them. But just enough to hold off the melancholy and somberness in his interpersonal world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's a natural pragmatic, practical and imaginative creator. While he creates, it's not necessarily always from whim. Though he does chase his own folly here and there. He's generally attracted to the long suffering of those he finds are tormented or suffering. Not for any of his personal gain. He never seeks out his own goals for his own advantage. But just generally because he deeply cares about helping people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And while he's never explosively angry. He's sensitive. And feels deeply. His own feelings can be hurt if told the wrong thing or criticized too much. While he can take a joke and role with the punches, if jokes and humor go too deep into scars and wounds you have a habit of breaking them open. Except he's never one to lash out. Instead he simply goes back into private reclusive when hurting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though he will put up his own needs. If he feels someone needs his help. And will slowly guide them. While he gives good emotional support and advice. It's always being held by practical, logical steps as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's simply a naturalist who often gets mistaken as a soft spoken and chatty individual. But he's secretly a internal, intelligent, introvert, who has the ability to empathize and sympathize with those around him as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"A man's own worst enemy, often ends up being himself. Or something like himself. Though I wonder how much of you and I share, when we seem like completely different people. You're more capable of things I am not."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Cursed Hybrid; Julian once was something. He was once was a lycanthrope. But now he's still cursed with something much worse. Its changed him. He's not human. He's not a wolf. He's cursed. He's something in between. Human and curse. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister "Jynx" Crowley[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Mutated Werewolf [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 32[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Role: NA [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Years: 5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm a people's man. I am a man for the people. I am a man who makes communities and brings down tyrannies. Yes, to take their places. But the world seems like a far more interesting place when I am the one leading it. You'll see some day. Your villager mindset makes you follow like a herd of sheep. That's not an insult. Simply the truth."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]You were compelled to him. He was naturally charming, but who was this man? He often took the place of Julian when he was having one of his reclusive moments. They shared nothing alike. Well not the personality at least. Perhaps the same eyes, and same hair. But not every albino looked alike. Julian was not compelling nor was he repulsing either. Julian was simply sweet natured and it made people like him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This man who called himself Alister, stood at an intimidating 6'2" and unlike Julian it seemed his clothes fit. But his limbs too seemed unnatural for his height. Like they had been stretched. The stretched man with cunning eyes, wore a red trench coat often, with reversed colored suit. Black top, with a white tie. And a blue vest. He seemed to have a fashionable taste in buckle and clips. And often was seen outside wearing a fedora. That looked nothing like Julian's fisherman style hat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You were beginning to think they were brothers. And indeed Alister admitted that they were in fact brothers. Brothers of the mind. They shared enough physical differences, Alister having straight more blonde white hair, and Julian having wavy, curly, wispy white hair. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian's eyes were not beast like in nature. They seemed ordinary despite the lack of melanin in his eyes. While Alister had wolf like pupils. His red eyes more like a blood wine, alive, and glowing with a magical fever.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And our personality are very different too. Julian reminds me of those artificial cherry flavored lollipops. They're suppose to be sweet. And sugary. And indeed they are. But they also have the aftertaste of cough medicine and you realize you have been lied to. Julian's a weak minded man with weak minded ideals. I'm the predator that lives inside his mind. I'm aware of it all, while he's aware of nothing. Sad and pathetic really."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]His voice a smug cadence, while soft spoken, it lashed with arrogance, and high confidence in his personal self. Self loving. Condescending. And yet, he spoke with a formal cadence, and a charming drawl that almost made the toxicity coming out of his mouth palpable, and acceptable. He was likable, with a smooth vocal track. Like a sweet scented wine, he was intoxicating and drawing you inward. Even when you knew what he said was entirely wrong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister does what Alister wants. He is the literal personification of a predator fixated on its prey adorned with a smile. Alister care nots for you, but for himself and he wants. But Alister is not an idiot. He's a high wattage light bulb, who will blind you with superficial niceties to get to know you. He doesn't think about what he's going to say or how he's going to say it. He simply turns up the charm and mesmerizes you with a snake like dance with his words.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's cunning and manipulative. A pathological liar, who will lie, and cheat his way through most of his social activities. To get what he wants or where he wants you. He steers conversations like you sail a boat. He cares not for what you actually think merely the end goal that he is trying to get to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There is no remorse. Even if you think he knows you and couldn't possibly harm you because he's a friend. That is a lie as well. He is a shallow, superficial being. With superficial and shallow goals. Arrogant, confident, and yet superficially charming there's a lure to Alister.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's like a better popular high schooler. With more friends. More influences. Who understands more of the world and is not socially bladed by words or what you think of him. But Alister fatal flaw is the small percent of him that is turbulent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's the beast blood inside of him. That makes him hot headed and can change his mood on a dime. Your friend could next be your killer. He's not fickle in the way Rune is fickle. Nor is his moral compass skewed. It merely is completely broken.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There's no reasoning with Alister's anger. Because Alister's anger is one of a beast. An animal. There is nothing, but animal instinct in his somewhat human mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Alister was once a werewolf. He was once simply a dog, who stood on two feet and ate people. Now though the potions changed him. Gave him a human mind. He's a mutated wolf. He's a mutated monster due to the alchemical concoctions that created him and empower him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Misc Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian is a vegetarian [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister is not a vegetarian [/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jynx and Charm[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unfortunately it was not a complete cure. While it succeeded to do what he sought out to do with it. It also caused more problems than it should. The difference between these two individuals is still through the cycle of the moon. They ebb and flow and sometimes they intersect. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mixed Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What's wrong with Julian? He doesn't seem to be his usual self. He seems moodier than usual. I think he's hiding a bit more. Did he just snap at her? Julian doesn't snap at people. That's not Julian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now he's back to normal. Now he's himself. Did he just try to cut him with a knife?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It seems before these two men's mind separate they intersect at a crossroad. Right at the peak before the full moon. Making both personalities seem to fight for some semblance of control. While Julian doesn't want to hurt those around him. He tries to retreat and hide away from other. He seems moodier and quieter than usual.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister actively seeks people. To do harm. Sometimes to even damage Julian's reputation. Fighting to gain control. But since Alister comes out during the full moon. He often does end up getting his way and winning because Julian's conscious mind is too weak to fight Alister during this time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian Weapons: NA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister Weapons: NA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian's Powers:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian's power come in the form of his alchemical potions. He utilizes his bottles of things, for different effects. He's constantly experimenting and discovering new things for himself and his potions strengths. While most of his power comes in the magic of a liquid in a bottle, a deadly vial, a bubbling syringe or contact oils, it's always an interesting time in Julian's apothecary. Except don't get too close. Has a habit of potions exploding on him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notes; [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]All potions have negative side effects. Potions true, are generally very useful and very helpful. They are magical in nature and do wonderful things. But potions are fickle, experimental, sometimes using toxic and deadly ingredients to do something good. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All potions have 6 side effects, but often can be negated to 4 by a skilled enough Alchemist which Julian is. 2 side effects are negated by his years of experience. And 4 effects can be negated depending on the time to brew a potion and how often he sits down with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1-20 = 1 being no discovery, 20 being discovered making a known potion stronger[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]21-49 = discovery of making a known potion 10% stronger and lowers the negative effects by 4%[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]50-69 = a discovery of making a known potion 15% stronger and lowers the negative effects by 10%[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]70-89 = a discovery of making a known potion 20% stronger and lowers the negative effects by 15%[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]90-95 = a discovery of making a known potion 25% stronger and has no negative effects[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]96+ = a new potion discovery[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How this is interpreted is [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]4% = 3 negative effects, 2 minor negative effects and 1 fatal effect[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]10% = 2 negative effects, 1 minor negative effect, 1 fatal effect[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]15% = 1 negative effect often fatal [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the strength of the potion 10% - 25% is interpreted as the duration and time the effects of the potion last and how quickly the metabolize into the system.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But before we get into Julian's cabinetry of powerful potions. Julian's experience of experimental alchemy has left him with a few gifts himself and he's not entirely useless himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Immunity to most Poisons and Toxins[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Years of experimenting on himself, usually because no one wants to be his guinea pig. Has left him immune to most poisons and toxins. Often the ones he has used on himself. Most of the common basic poisons and most exotic poisons and toxins. And the toxins and poisons his body hasn't learned to metabolize, are often worked into his body like a bad bout of flu or cold. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Diluted Lycanthropy Physiology[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian gains strength from the moon. While Julian may appear not to be someone who can take a few punches, he surprisingly can. Due to the weak and diluted blood of lycanthropy in his physiology. He also can pick up smaller humans with one arm with relative ease. He cannot, however, lift up trucks. And his strength seems the weakest when the moon isn't around. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High Intelligence[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's clear that Julian's always been smart. He catches on quickly and is actively seeking to learn knew things about the world. While he appears talkative and chatty. And doesn't look like someone interested in exploring the world. Julian's main goal in life is to explore, learn, and take in as much knowledge as he can.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh you want to know what's in my cabinet? Well I have a lot of things cinnamon, spice, and I am not finishing the rest of that because it's overused. But I can show you my favorite things."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Potion of Illusions a.k.a Bottle of Fun [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Doesn't this just look like a bottle of a good time. In small doses it sure can be. It beats any regular high you might get from any sort of known drug. But in large doses it can be quite deadly. A small dose of this stuff, will have you seeing colors in yours eyes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A larger dose of this stuff and you may see that this bottle of fun turns quickly from fun to a bottle of nightmares quickly. The more dosage, the more susceptible you are to the effects of this potions. Colors of light, become demons, demons become the burning pits of hell trying to grasp and drag you under. Well not everyone experiences that. Hallucinations are up to the user. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Has a pina colada tropical taste.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Small dosage last up to 3 minutes, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Medium dosage last up to 7 minutes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Large dosage last up to 9 minutes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The whole bottle 15 minutes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxic Effects - 30 on roll -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Minor [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dizziness, sounds like I am selling you a cough medicine. But it really should be explained more like severe vertigo. The world spinning, the floor like waves from underneath your feet. Floor vibrating. You'd think you were still tripping.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Should be noted the dizziness might cause nausea or severe vomiting[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blurry or Otherwise odd visual effects, things like polka dots in the eyes, blurry vision, and other visual effects may be leftover depending on the dose and last up to a few days.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fatal [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Permanent or Temporary Blindness, if not otherwise dead. Accidents have occurred one man fell off the balcony of a tall building trying to fend off a murder of crows.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bottle of Night[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a non consumable potion that contains a deadly combustible material. Like some kind of ancient tar that must have swallowed the dinosaurs. The substance inside smells of tarmac and rubber. And seems to kill anything that gets stuck into the bottle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This potions acts more like an alchemical bomb, in which the user can throw it. And the substance will encompass a 10ft wide circumference of tar, that spreads out to at least 12ft wide puddle. And when thrown creates a 20ft wide cloud of smoke. Both can ignited aflame. The cloud often will explode into a firey wisp. While the tar catches on fire and will burn up to 15 minutes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Negative Effect - Die Roll 87 - 1 Fatal Flaw[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Potions are fickle. They aren't something to be contained no controlled. And fire doesn't discriminate. May catch teammates on fire. They may get caught in the plume of fire, that poofs in a quick 30 second burst. Or may get stuck in the tarmac getting lit aflame with their enemies. The rule. Be watchful and careful where the Bottle of Night lands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy Water[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The user of this consumable water, will recognize its light and refreshing taste. Like a pure, unpolluted water. It has no other taste other than the mild mineral taste from the crystal water that preserves and keeps it clear. It's known as a fairy stone. Fairy water is not easy to make. It requires a fairy stone and the clearest, cleanest water you can find. Julian often has to go to mountain springs for this water. And it takes several months for the Fairy Stone to clean out the water. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once it has been tightly sealed and purified and imbued with its magical properties. The Fairy Water allows its user up to 15 minutes immunity to nature spells. Natural spells in this case, include the elements of earth, water, and air [wind].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxic Effects - 86 - 1 Fatal Flaw[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy Water has an unusual property to it. It's usually brisk and light. It taste like ordinary water with a slight mineral, but sweet taste to it. One the mineral inside the bottle can be a choking hazard, you'd be surprised. And second while fairy water seems like a drinkable flask of water. It is not. Do not under any circumstance drink the whole bottle, you need about two tablespoons. Otherwise you may overdose on the stuff and die.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Black Rum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]An alchemical alcoholic concoction, made from a bit of rum and some kind of failed potion that had little to no side effects. It seems the only thing this potion actually does is make someone really intoxicated, really really fast. A good shot of this drink will have you falling on your ass drunk. A cup will have you blacking out. And a whole bottle probably send you to the hospital for alcohol poisoning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxic Effects - 28 - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The nature of this potion really just seems silly. It was something he made after an accident with a recycled rum bottle and making something with a kick.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hangover from Hell - Take all your worse hangovers and double them. To the worse hangover you will ever experience. Like someone pressing your brain through a lemon juicer and straining out your brains from your ears.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dehydration - Potion makes you thirsty as hell and you'll feel like a cowboy in a desert. Mouth dry. Cotton. Like sand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Death - Too much of this stuff can kill you with alcohol poisoning seems basic concept enough. Except, unlike alcohol. It's not recommended to drink more than 1 bottle of this stuff. Else you'll kill yourself pretty fast.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Plum Jam [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Says exactly what it is. Plum Jam. Make it myself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Life's Last Kiss[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The name may sound a bit gloomy, but the effect itself is gloomy as well. Despite the coloring the potion isn't about to kill you or anything like that. Floating in the liquid are something called Starlight Gems. They are often mixed in with a few other ingredients, fresh clean spring water being one of them, and some healing herbs. The Starlight Gems imbue the potion with magical energy, that purifies it. The longer the potion sits the more potent the concoction will be. It has a slight minty aftertaste to it, otherwise it taste like a refreshing cool glass of water, with lemon and mint in the aftertaste. And unlike the fairy water, the Starlight Gems melt in your mouth like ice. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Making the drink somewhat colder than what you expect. The potion is meant to stop bleeding and its magical power is meant to start clotting large open wounds. The stronger the magic in the brew, the more clotting it can do. The potion is not a typical healing potion and the individual will still need to seek medical aid, but it can drastically change the upper hand of life and death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxic Effect - 76 - 1 Fatal Effect[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While not particularly poisonous, as the potion is carefully brewed and the Starlight gem is meant to keep impurities out. Depending on how long the potion has been brewing, the magical energy of the potion can be quite strong. And painful. If you weren't already in a lot of pain from your wounds, the Life's Last Kiss will add onto that. The process of clotting your blood and the magic running through the body has the tendency to be quite painful. If you're not prepared it can easily send you into shock.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy Oil[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy oil is as its name suggest. It is not a consumable potion, oh you could try to ingest if you like, but that would be very unpleasant experience to do so. In a nutshell Ivy Oil, is two alchemical concoctions that are more like oily substance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One has the resemblances of olive oil and the other seems to be like some kind of vinaigrette. When the two compounds mix, often thrown and the splash back gets into contact with human skin. The oils will combine on the hand. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The more you rub them together, the more they burn your skin like the bites of fire ants, or a severe rash. You will have the urge to itch your skin, which makes the burning worse. The oil's effects last for as long as the oil stays on your skin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A bit like you touch jalapenos and the oil stays on your skin for a long time afterward, only to touch a wound or your eyes and you say fuck that stung. A bit like that. While the effects may not be as intense. It's not an easy substance to wash off with water. You need lukewarm water and a special kind of soap to lift it off. The more you itch and scratch the harder to rid of it, as it gets under your nails, spreads to other parts of your skin. The trick is not to panic when you feel it at its greatest intensity, but can you really do that?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxic Effect - 76 - 1 Fatal Effect[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The fatal effect of this potion can often be avoided, if an individual doesn't consume it. You wouldn't believe how many people see a potion on a desk and think that this is consumable. The oil can have you out for at least a whole day. As the substances don't mix well with stomach acid. You will vomit until you've emptied your stomach several times and there will be intense intense burning in your stomach. While you can't necessarily die by the oil, it's not consumable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blueberry Surprise[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes, I know it's green. Yes, I know it's not the exact color of a blueberry. But, I have to name something after its true creator The Blue Garden Fairy Dragon. Without him I couldn't even make this potion possible. The potions is very simple it requires, the venom of the garden fairy dragon any variety. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And a few other ingredients. Blueberry Wart Mushrooms for one, often they grow in blueberry fields along the roots. While they look like blueberries they are recognized by their white dots and green stems. Not recommended to be eaten as they alone are toxic themselves. It also requires a simple concentration of death bell, nightshade, and nirnroot. The effects are simple;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Dosage - about a teaspoon causes muscle spasms, muscle pain, convulsions[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]About a tablespoon - vomiting, fever, muscle spasms, muscle pain, and mild nerve tingling paralyzation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]anything larger and its excruciating pain, and the inability to control your muscles with involuntary motions[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pain can lead to shock or death. While not an outright killing potion. It's best to seek medical attention after a lethal injection. Poison can be consumed, rubbed on skin seeps in the pores, or injected via a syringe.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alchemy [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While it probably should not otherwise be repeated or brought up again. Julian is a skill alchemist, he's been learning since he was very young. Guided by the very wise and experienced grandmother he had. Even if she was batshit insane. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She taught him old techniques and he taught himself new techniques. Modifying the classical skills with newer modern uptakes. On his bookshelf he has his grandmother's old recipe book, now falling at the seams, which he will flip through from time to time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extensive Knowledge on Flora and Fauna [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And under his grandmother, he was taught about every insect, every mammal, reptile, bird, every plant, poisonous, helpful, healthy, nutritional. No matter how fantastical or mundane it was. His life lessons were about who he lived with, who lived beside him, and what that someone needed to survive and live. He also has her old record books of things. Where creatures live. Where plants are found. And how to tend to them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Draconic Knowledge [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ever since his acquiring of his few dragons at home, he has extended his research and learning on dragons. To better give his dragon a good, happy lifestyle. Fulfilling its needs, while it would fulfill his needs. He is often seen doing research and on his shelves is an extensive book about the knowledge of dragons.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Medical Knowledge[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite an isolated life in the forest when young, he was given a choice. A choice he took. An opportunity he took. Julian spent most of his late teens early twenties balancing out years of college in the field of medicine. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To eventually become a doctor. He has most of the basic knowledge about human anatomy, he can aid with wounds, usually substituting most of his medical knowledge with a balance of his alchemical knowledge. He can identify illnesses and he knows how to cure or aid someone in their recovery of said illnesses. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian's spent most of his life researching and gaining knowledge around the fields that interest him the most. And pleasantly takes on the role of the Paragon Valley doctor if he has to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Trait:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Truth be told Julian could have simply been some ordinary, modern druid with a pension of lycanthropy. And being a fuzzy thing that had a leafy habit. Instead Julian may have accidentally turned things around for himself with the birth and creation of Alister. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At current Alister is kept at bay because their transformation is still tied to the moon. However, in a last minute, attempt when the situation needs it. Julian has stopped using the cure for lycanthropy as a cure, and has modified it as the potion that transforms him into Alister. Known as[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister's Lullaby - 88 -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only effect this potion is meant to do is to force the transformation into Alister. It sounds as unpleasant as the experience is. As you watch his limbs stretch even further and his skin bubble to form a new face, red eyes become blood wine eyes and so forth. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In this case the higher the roll of the potion the longer the duration, but never can rid of its negative effects. As of current potion, takes several days to make, several weeks to complete its binding, and last for 30 minutes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But at the cost of Julian's own personality, its draining and exhausting being two different people. And forced the collision of two minds to become another mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And even possible coma. But not in the typical sense. Where Julian seize to wake up and everyone be sad looking at his body on the bed. Julian's mind could go completely unconscious for months, maybe even years. With Alister being the dominant personality. Something Julian fears, but it has not yet happened luckily. But then again Julian has not had to use this potion often. He tries to avoid it as best as he can.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Negative Traits:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Moody [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While on the surface Julian remains calm, and passive. He's a lot more assertive than you'd think, but he still has his turbulent times. He doesn't take stress very well. But he's also a silent sufferer and won't express his feelings to others. He spends most his time feeling for other people, but doesn't his own insecurities and feelings. Which leaves Julian cranky at times. Especially when he's stressing about something. Usually the full moon when Alister comes around. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Or when thinking about what Alister might have done when he's not around. That and Julian doesn't take being made fun of very well either. Often retreating when he feels he is unwanted. And behaving like a wounded puppy. He can be snippy and snappy in these times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clinical Depression[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's no surprise Julian might have some kind of underlying problem in his life. One of them being his habit to retreat for days. Even weeks. If no one comes to bother him, Julian won't come out of his bedroom. Part of this is due to his special interest. And his work on his potions. Another part of it is Julian's loneliness despite being surrounded by so many people and his chattiness. Sometimes it seems playing a happy, extroverted, card has some of its negative side effects leaving him emotionally drained and needing time to angst to himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Early Onset Osteoarthritis [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Being a lycanthrope for so many years has its downsides. The reason why Julian's physiology looks so stretched is because of the nature of lycanthropy. As your bones and ligaments begin to stretch and your body takes on a completely different shape, that of a werewolf. Sometimes Julian's experiences sharp pains in his joints and the cold weather does him no good during the winter months. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The funny thing is. Oh no I require the actual emotions to share a joke with anyone. Instead I will distract you with a cat gif. Very sweet."[/BCOLOR]

AlisterJynxCrowley_zps3ssiwoxx.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister's Powers:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mutated Monster Physiology[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister was once a werewolf. He was once nothing, but more than an animal with no mind. Beside the mind of a hunter and a killer. Too many potions and too many different after effects has altered this state. Personifying his original form to this human form now. Yet, it is clear Alister's physiology is mutated and strange even for his own lycan kind. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister is something in between a sentient animal with its mental intuition for hunting and an intelligent feral human able to translate the natural instincts of a feral minded creature into one of an articulate, sophisticated gentleman. Or as what it interprets that to be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The features of Mutated Monster Physiology are;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Social Intuition [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When Alister was a wolf, he was a hunter. When he was a human, he was human with hunting instincts. Which have been adapted to assimilate himself into any social group without being recognized by others as misplaced. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For example he could walk into a restaurant and pretend he was a waiter and no one would question him even if he never had worked there in his life. He has an instinctual knowledge of a social mirror, able to reflect the emotions of others in order to blend into normalcy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Superhuman Hunting Skills[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Being a wolf and a human has its perks. Alister has an extraordinary talent and instinct for hunting all things. And track anything under any conditions, sense the weaknesses of their prey and exploit them and finally kill or capture their prey. He can do this more efficiently now with his more human mind allowing him to have more complex thought.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced Tracking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Since he is still somewhat wolf, the mutated physiology has enhanced his tracking abilities as a wolf human. Using his human intelligence and his wolf life intelligence he can track others down easily via various means, ranging from scents to footprints. He can follow tracks that are days or even weeks old. And is able to reconstruct what has happened by sniffing around the area they are searching. He also can track others down over any distance, environment, or conditions including tracking targets that can teleport or become invisible[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced Senses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He has also has extremely accurate senses that allow him to hear, smell, taste, and feel more than average member of his species. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Poison and Toxin Immunity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to his influence of Julian's potions and since some of his makeup his mutated from these alchemical potions. He has a high immunity to poisons and toxins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Peak Human Speed[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While not a supernatural speed. He moves at the peak human condition of speed. Making him faster than most people. But he cannot outrun a vehicle, but he can keep up a vehicle for a little bit of time more so than a normal person would. But he couldn't continue chasing a vehicle for too long. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While Alister's mutations have left him some unique gifts, though not necessarily considered special traits. As they are simply mutated abilities of a lycanthrope, genetically changed to Alister's current form;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced Combat [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Superhumanly skilled in his use of weaponry. Due to having a human and werewolf mind, he is able to learn most fighting skills efficiently without long term training. Though he has sort of created his own specialty in close quarter combat and weaponry. It's as if he modernized his own killing skills from wolf to human mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combination Attacks[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is capable of chaining attacks together in quick succession. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combo Empowerment [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The more quickly Alister strikes his opponent, and the more consecutive hit he has striked with empowers him. The more he hits, the more powerful he becomes, the more powerful he becomes, the stronger his skills become. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He goes from a supernatural level, such as picking up a human with one arm with ease. To levels unknown. As he has not unlocked how far he could go. As he often kills his enemies too fast to even know his own limitations. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the powers of empowerment do not last if he is no longer striking anyone. Once they are dead and he stops his combination quick timed attacks, his bonuses begin to wane.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bloodlust Empowerment [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is empowered by his own bloodlust, the higher his own bloodlust the more strength he throws into his attacks. While his combos and combinations are fast, precise and deadly, the more bloodlust he experiences the stronger his attacks become, and the less he thinks about his movements, the more he simply moves with instinct.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bloodlust empowerment lowers his efficiency with his blades, and precision with his blades or other weaponry. But increases his strength and unlocks his;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Trait:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Berserker Change [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If Alister is fighting an opponent he finds is a strong opponent, who has not yet died by his precision cuts. Or the strength he throws in by his bloodlust. His bloodlust climaxes into a hyper state, and he is able to unlock the ability to change into his berserker form. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which is a mutated, almost corrupted werewolf like creature. He loses all ability to think like a human, loses ability to comprehend like a human, and goes into a feral state of mind. He ignores all pain, all injuries, all wounds, and will fight till he has exhausted himself or his enemy can no longer fight because he has exhausted them before he becomes exhausted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In this state, he is a mutated werewolf, with living, mutated fur. And has these abilities;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Mutation13_zpsstmag7j7.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Natural Weapons - A powerful bite that can rip muscle and flesh clean off of bone. Powerful claws that can flail flesh straight off the bone, leaving muscle and bone exposed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pain Memory - When he is struck by an opponent's weapon or punches, he may become tolerant to the pain of said weapon or punches. I mean you can continue punching and hitting him and he'll go down, but he'll completely ignore any feeling from it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Last Is Bodily Absorption - It's pretty clear whatever this creature is, its an abomination of whatever a werewolf is. Its body feels more like warm mass of blood, bits of whatever organ there, a blob of fur may be more accurate. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And its final attack is able to absorb individuals into its body. It becomes clear that its organs and whatever is in its mass is merely bits of bone, and bodies absorbed into an empty void of a body with just blood and bodies swirling around in the vacuum of fur that is this creature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even if this creature doesn't use its last ability. Once Alister has exhausted this special trait he often converts back without much of his power left. He is left emptied and unable to do much. Beside probably stumble from his wounds. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Manipulation[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister's very good at one thing. It's getting the things he wants out of people. If there's a will, there's a way to lie to get his way. If Alister wants it, Alister gets it. He's a master of manipulation and deception and he rarely gets caught due to his natural charm. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People are merely stepping stones he can climb on, and use them in many methods to get where he needs to go. Often befriending them and making them like him by playing on their weaknesses and their likes. Buddying up to them in various ways with the knowledge he gathers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reputation/Infamous[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister does have friends in high places. Unlike Julian who wasted him time educating himself in college. Alister spent time knowing people. And with his ability to both con his way into the places he doesn't belong and his natural social chameleon like nature, Alister knows people. Want to speak to the governor, just tell them Alister told you to call.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But Alister doesn't just have friends in high places. His social chameleon ways allowed him to even get away with a high string of murders as well. Alister has no need nor desire to intimidate someone at least not with his presence. His infamous nature and connection to the murders alone should be convincing to loosen even the tightest of tongues.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lie Detection[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister's a bullshiter. He bullshits very well and he lies very well. He manipulates very well. So you cannot slick a slick. Alister already a slick. You can't con the cunning. For the most Alister very good at observing and detecting lies of other people. You might just enrage him if you think you can lie to him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Negative Traits:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bound by the Lunar Cycles[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For the most part Alister is still bound by the lunar cycles. That or the potion that Julian creates to have him come forth. So Alister not entirely around all the time. Though unlike Julian he's not entirely unconscious when he's put away. Alister still a living curious individual, who very much so desires to be the dominate personality and finds his own way to influence the mind since he's there more often.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bound by a Host[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's best that Julian does stay alive though. If Julian dies, Alister dies. There's no way of getting around that. Alister still has to make sure his host body is alive and well. Most of his threats to those in the Asylum are more about having others keep Julian alive rather than dead. Alister knows his existence is tied to Julian. Which infuriates him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Average Intelligence [On the Low Scale][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first you wouldn't consider this isn't a negative trait. But you have to realize, up to recently Alister was a werewolf. He had the mind of the beast. He has the educational intelligence of a human being, but lacks the common sense of it. His mind is still somewhat that of a feral beast. That often sometimes lacks the step by step process of mentality that a human does. So, while Alister thinks he's smart, it's more the arrogance and self confidence that makes him think he's smart. He's still sort of average, slow, and a bit dumb at times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rage Effected Intelligence[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And if you thought Alister was slow and dumb at times as a human. When he is angered or goes into moments of Rage, he becomes even stupider. Unable to think in an intelligent manner. And all that cool guy sophistication goes out the window reflecting the beast state in the mind that he has. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexual Deviance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ever seen an unfixed dog. Yeah you don't need more of a mental imagery than that. Alister is often seeking a person of interest to relieve his sexual tension. And Alister doesn't discriminate men and woman as long as he gets to get that itch out of his pants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]History/Lore[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History/Lore:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry 949 - Final Entry[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]This entry is for you. Never has been something so personal in my life than this. I should have known or foreseen the circumstances of what would happen with me running away with my ideas and not recognizing the danger until much later. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I've contacted a woman in America. And I'm going to start over again. I will try to find a way to amend for the mistakes I have made. How did I allow it to get this to the point that it has gotten to? I should have known when the bodies began to pile up more and more. I should have seen it sooner. But because I didn't do so. Because I didn't heed my own warnings. It took away something that I found gravely important.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All for what? A better life. What was I expecting? You were a fairy. I was a wolf. We had a life here. Sounds like I made two mistakes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm always so foolishly stubborn. I set my mind to something and I don't budge from the decision I make. But you never pleaded me not to. That's what I loved about you. You encouraged me. You respected my decisions. And only gave me your sound advice when you had to put your foot down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But if I had known this would cost my mind. And more importantly you. Then I would have never went through with it. I had nothing in my life to complain about. I wasn't dissatisfied. But I didn't implement the cost of what a craving would be. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I wish of all my potions. One I could create. Was one to stop my whims and folly. I'm moving away from our home. I'm burying the part of myself that died with you in our garden. I'll take our children and keep them safe in honor of you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm so sorry. I don't even think that's worth anything. It feels like it means nothing now. Even I love you, feels fake. Because if I loved you. I should have thought of you, when I made the plans I did. I didn't think, it be this way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only genuine emotion I do have. Is that my heart yearns to crawl beside you. And meet you wherever fairies go to when they die. Because that's where I want to belong. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My life has been relatively devoid of tragedy. But the loss of your presence. Is the greatest tragedy to me. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In Fox Creek, England a grave in a garden kept several secrets buried under the soil. She would become the flowers. And his journals would keep her company of child joy and adventure. Of a boy born on November 6, 1984. Who lived with his grandmother who was a bit bitter and paranoid of the world. Tales of their conversations;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They implanted a listening device in my ear,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Grammy that's your hearing aid"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's so you can hear me!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Made her laugh. The boy had no troubles. Till he found love and knowledge. Even his parents leaving him alone would not be the most tragic trauma in his life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 9, 2001[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Today I met the most curious female creature. Her wings were iridescently blue, and she had long twin ponytails. Her legs were so dainty and so elegant they reminded me of those ballerinas you see in the music boxes. We met only because I was being careless. I didn't even consider the fact that perhaps I had yearned for some company. Until she came into my home. Small. Beautiful. Like nature's little angels. That sounds ridiculously sappy. - Excerpt from a Journal Entry of November 8th[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was exceptionally beautiful, at least in her eyes. She had seen many humans pass before, but none had caught her eye. But his soft, amber lit eyes. He seemed unusually shaped for a human as well. Like something about him was not ordinary. Yet, she wondered why he was not wearing a coat. Or any gloves. His hands were shaking from the cold. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was normally careful with the clippers, but today he seemed to be rushing. She wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or if something had grabbed his mind. She had known an older woman had lived in the small cottage before this young man? Did he live on his own? She watched as a brown bang swept across his forehead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why don't you have a coat?" she asked, as snowflakes began to fall softly from the sky. Gliding to the ground like feathers of frozen ice. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't seem to notice her. Which was unusual because he seemed so vigilant usually. She watched as the clippers came too close to his fingers. He had lucked out on snipping off his own finger, but had managed to snag some skin. She heard huff, "Fuck." under his breath. Getting up he harshly threw his rose stems into a wicker basket and meant to storm off in the small little cottage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It still had many of the things the old woman had when she lived her. Her white wicker rocker chair on the front porch, with the little white metal table. Meant to be used with hot cups of tea. She nearly missed her chance and her life as she squeezed through the crack of the door. To find herself in the cozy presence of the interior.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It certainly did seem like an old woman had lived here once. With floral cushion seats on the hard furniture. There were pictures of cats. Knick knacks. Collectibles. One shelf had nothing, but empty bottles, vials of ingredients, and some interesting looking alchemical recipes. In the kitchen was a mess of things. As she saw leaves scattered across a book lying open and flat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She landed delicately onto the book and the mess of ingredients. She was as tall and slim as a candlestick, and she looked up where the young man would be placing the basket.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"When a woman speaks to you, you should notice her," she huffed at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was startled clearly as he dropped his basket.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not going to go on too long about trespassing, but pardon me,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You weren't wearing a coat or gloves, it's snowing out there and I wanted to know where your coat was," she responded. He blinked at her a few times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I uh….was working on something and it wasn't going right,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because you were moping and being rude to the flowers,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't apologize to me, apologize to the rose bush and the leaves. Then tell me where your coat is,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He pointed to the coat rack.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And why didn't you put it on?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was busy,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Moping,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Moping, why do you want to know?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because you hurt yourself," she said using her wings to fly up and over to his wound on his pointer finger, "I wanted to know why you were upset."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My birthday," he mumbled looking a bit embarrassed, his cheeks flushed with red. But she ignored it for the moment as she went flying through the house. Till she found the medicine cabinet. Finding some band aids, she lifted out out of the box and flew back over to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What about it?" she asked, "Didn't get what you wanted."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was trying to get him to use the bandage, he grabbed it with mild embarrassment. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not that," he mumbled, "It was the first year without my grandmum. I...this week really just been crap. And whenever the full moon comes around I just get oddly. Not ever right."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whenever the full moon comes around?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I mean you're a Nature Fairy you have no right to judge, but yes I am lycanthrope,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So you're the one who runs around these parts!" she exclaimed, she had no idea. She knew few wolves that lived her. One being the old woman, but she got so old she could no longer roam free in the woods. And him. He was the one. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He turned, even it were even possible, even more red. Practically blushing at his ear tips right now. He seemed humiliated by his own response.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," he muttered quietly she might have missed his answer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How about I come and visit more often?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I mean, isn't that strange, I don't even know your name,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Strange, how would it be strange?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I dunno, it just feels like you've been stalking me,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now it was her turn to blush. She fluttered her wings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I have not been stalking you!" she protested, "I have a strict code of honor as a Flower Fairy. Thank you very much."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He laughed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And what is so funny?" she asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You should see your face,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How rude, you should see yours,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He covered his face out of nervousness. She swore he was going to pass out from just sheer embarrassment right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My name is Clover," she told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm….Julian…" he murmured through his hands now hiding his hot, feverish face of nervousness and anxiety.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 2nd, 2003[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]She told me she loved me. I was so shocked. She was so tiny and I was so, so. Human. I guess I always expected her to ride off with another Flower Fairy. But instead she confessed to me. To be frankly honest though I was worried that it was a joke. She did come to my door piss drunk on Fairy Moonshine. I'm dying a little inside from the embarrassment it's caused me. I am worried she'll come back tomorrow and tell me she never meant the things she said. That we were both drunk. I am not sure even how dating a fairy even begins to work. -Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 3rd, 2003[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]My head is killing me. The Fairy Moonshine was a lot stronger than what I was expecting. It kicks any human alcohol to the curb. But I have class and I feel like dying. Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover had rolled over to her side. Only to recognize the hard surface she was resting on was not her very own tree perch at the root in between the garden. But on his desk. Atop his recipe book for alchemy ingredients. She noticed the skinny bottle of fairy wine emptied on the desk and she found herself creepy with anxiety of what she said under the influence. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian hadn't even made it to the bed poor dear. She thought he was awake and moping on the floor like he usually did when he was drunk. He really had no stamina.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jules," Clover whispered.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah I am up, but I can't move from the rug," he mumbled into the soft fabric.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you remember what I told you yesterday?" Clover asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Uh huh, I do," Jules responded, "To be frankly honest I haven't even recovered from that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Can you repeat it to me?" she asked, while arching her back and holding her thin fingers onto the desk corner staring at him. Looking absolutely miserable, clinging onto the rug for dear life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You busted through the crack of my window," Jules paused, he looked like he was struggling to get up, "I don't think I have to stamina to repeat the story. I feel like I am going to barf."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh I am sorry," Clover told him with a sweet tone, "I didn't mean to get you so drunk. But just say the line for me?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay, but after,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"After?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But he moved quickly from the rug to the only bathroom of the two bedroom cottage. She heard him coughing and retching.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Poor baby, I'm so sorry," Clover whispered again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Uggggggggg!" Julian whined in the bathroom. She heard the water running for several minutes. He didn't really move from the bathroom. Just sat outside of it, holding onto his knees pathetically.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You barged in here, told me you had something important to tell me," Julian paused, she saw him struggling to talk, she could tell he was getting nervous because he tended to blush before speaking, "you were wearing very revealing clothing. Told me you came from the fairy winter festival. You smelled like the sweetness of fairy shine. So I asked you what. You told me...you loved me." He whispered the last bit, but she caught it. Even his knuckles were blushing right now. Sweet young man. He was always so shy. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And, did you think about it?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh god!" Julian called out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's wrong?" Clover asked disappointment beginning to show on her face, but she watched him get up just to hurl once more in the sink. She heard the water run for several minutes again. Before he walked back into the living room, looking absolutely pathetic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," Julian told her, but he quickly slid back down the wall to huddle in a human ball, "And...I…" his hands were trembling, his voice was shaking, "I...do too…" he said, "I'm just…..scared….I never dated a fairy before. What if I mess it up. What if I….what if I….mess it somehow. Like crush you accidentally."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Honestly the things he worried about were silly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He simply gave up sitting up and flopped on his side. His brown hair spilling across the rug. He looked to be on the verge of tears. Though she thought that was more due to the hangover. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you alright?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No, not really, I can't go to class feeling like this,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why don't you remedy yourself something?" she flew off the table, looking at his recipe book and his grandmother's, "Your grandmother must have something to remedy a crazy hangover."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well come on,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't want to,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why not?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't feel good,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her poor baby was never a good sport after he drank. He just whine about it. She flew away from the book.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How about I call the school and forge a doctor's note for you instead?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No I am going to class,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But you just said,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If I miss the class, then it takes me longer to get my PHD,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What is a doctor?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm still unsure it sounds like a civilian alchemist, to be honest,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmm, then you should be good at that, why won't they hire you without this PHD thing?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't something about liability, needing a practicing license, and they don't use potions,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She fluttered her wings. That sounded ridiculous way of treating people. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well then up you go, to get to school,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let me lie here for a while longer,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 17th, 2003[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Honestly I don't know why I took on such an undertaking. Going back to college courses straight after a winter break. I forgot how difficult it was to balance school work with the full moon. I didn't like Clover over the day before the full moon. Trying to balance a test and feeling like I want to break my table in half or rip the book into tiny shreds is not good for productivity. - Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He often shooed her away the night before a transformation and the night of. But she knew he was working so hard. He had a big test coming up and heard it was half his grade. She wasn't entirely sure what half his grade meant, but he sounded so frazzled about it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover knew it must be that important. Squeezing through the window crack. He must have been leaving the window cracked out of habit, she had a basket of baked goods prepared for them. She knew they weren't exactly people sized. But she hoped he enjoyed the sentiment nonetheless.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jules," Clover called out. What she wasn't expecting him was to be easily startled by her voice. As he whipped his head up from his textbook. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Clover!" he said shocked, "I wasn't expecting you. And now really isn't a good time."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I brought over some baked goods," she ignored his shock and looking like either he wanted to flee or he wanted to shoo her off, "This time. Now that I am your girlfriend. I want to spend the evening with you. And you have to have a very convincing reason why I can't."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't want to yell at you," Julian told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So tossing over your furniture is okay," she asked, staring at his usually neat blankets scattered on the floor and one of his chair he didn't bother to pick back up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The chair had it coming," Jules told her, "I stubbed my toe on it on my way back with a cup of tea."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her silly boy really did have some of the strangest worries sometimes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can take you being grumpy, you're kind of cute when you're all pouty," Clover responded, "What are you working on?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"A essay,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"On?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This chapter about the evolution of medical science. You know they called alchemy a crude substitute for medical science back in the day when they didn't have advances in science. We were the ones curing illness and keeping people from dying. And we're called a crude science,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know love, that must be upsetting, so how far have you gotten?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The first line of the paper,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't responded. Just pointed to a bunch of papers he balled up and scrapped on the floor. She raised her brow. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And they deserved it too,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Alchemy was called a crude science,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Didn't seem baked goods was going to help this one right now. She smacked her lips and put her pointer finger up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"One second," she said flying out of his cottage and back to the hollow tree stump she called home in the garden. She had the basic things as anyone would, cabinets, a bed, they were all made from wood. Her bed had downy soft feather pillows as a mattress she made it herself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her roof was made from straw, hay, and some clay. Where did she put it, aha. She had one more bottle of fairy shine left. The bottle nearly as tall as her, but she managed to carry it out of the door and back into the window.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She plopped it on the table. Jules looked at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I have to finish this essay for the test," Jules told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How are you going to turn it in?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jules looked away at his mountain of paper balls. He sighed. He flopped his head on the desk. She just placed her delicate fingers through his brown hair. He seemed more stressed than usual. She wondered if he was okay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is something bothering you more than usual?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He simply blew a strand of hair out of his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Not really, just really irritable, and hungry," he admitted, "Haven't eaten. Just tired. And the workload is killing my mind right now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Just take it easy and I'll make us something to eat," she told him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He sighed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]June 19th, 2004[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Today she called me her hero for the first time. Seeing her lying there, with shredded clothes and claw marks. Wounded me. It made realize how much I cherished her. She had always been there for me. And I tried to be there for her. But how can you be there for a flower fairy who has no worries. Who lives life carefree. With little to no worries. But I won't let her live in that hollow out stump any more. I offered her to stay in my home. I'll make her a tiny bed. And I'll make her feel like she's at home. -Excerpt from a Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]June 20th, 2004[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]When she came around, it was lying on his bed. She was staring up at the ceiling. It reminded her of her own ceiling in the hollowed out stump that ruptured. Thinking upon it made tears come to her eyes. As talons came ripping through the straw roof she had made into her home's roof. Some mangy common house sparrow had the audacity to steal her roof. To make their nest more comfortable. Then picked her up from out of her stump. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was fuming, but she was also quite sad. She moved onto her side holding onto herself in fetal position. Merely remembering feeling the claws and scratches on her back side. Her wounds cut deep. She remembers them. Then Jules found her. In spring rain and mud. After she fought the mangy sparrow. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He nursed her with some of his common ailments. And it justified to her in her mind why she loved him. Because the moment they had met that one time. She saw something in his eyes she didn't see too often in humans. Sincerity. That's what it was. He had always been sincere with the way he felt. Wearing his heart and emotions on his sleeves. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was growing up before her eyes. And the man he was becoming. Was also the man she was growing up with longing for. What was he doing now, she wondered. She was clearly in his room. Had he slept in the living room to give her privacy. Sweet young man. He was her hero yesterday wasn't he? She tried to pick herself up with her wings, but realized they were still damaged. She huffed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Couldn't fly for a while.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The door opened and she caught Jules' eyes. Julian smiled at her. What was more amusing to her though, was him caring between his two fingers a doll sized food tray with doll sized cups and plates. Walking over to her these doll size items seemed normal size. But he was so much bigger than her. But her love for him was just as big as he was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You saved me yesterday," she told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fighting bastard sparrows for you is my job," he laughed. She laughed and smiled.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I dug out my grandmum's things," he continued, "I took out her old doll house. And her old doll sized stuff. And figured. Since the hollowed out tree trump is no good and apparently sparrows try to eat fairies. You'd like to move in here. I'll give you, your own space. That's what the doll house is for."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Look at you being so serious," she told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So...so..sorry," He mumbled and looked away. She had gotten him to blush. She laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'd love to live with you Jules, in the dollhouse you've renovated for me," [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's good because I wasn't really giving you a choice," he laughed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She laughed too. She knew that. She knew he wanted her to be safe. She was afraid he would think this was his fault. He wasn't around to protect her enough. But he seemed to be taking it very well. However, she smacked her lips.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So you can heal wounds, but what about my wings?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry, that turns out to be far more complicated of a process than I thought and thought the dollhouse would distract you at the fact. I also don't cure wounds, potions don't heal wounds automatically. Your wounds were so minor, and I am glad for that. They simply clotted faster than deeper wounds,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They felt a lot deeper yesterday," she murmured, "And it's a suitable distraction for now. You better treat me well Mr. Julian Foster."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He smiled. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Of course,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]June 30th, 2004[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Great going Jules. You're an idiot. I forgot to look up customs of fairy kind before asking Clover to live in my home with her. Turns out I'm engaged to a fairy now. Not that I have a problem with it. On the contrary. I'm glad. It actually doesn't bother me we skipped out on so many of my own human customs. I always hear my college colleagues about how they asked their significant other to move in with them. Then something goes horribly wrong and turns out they weren't compatible. To be honest, I couldn't fit in Clover's stump. But we were already cohabiting. I guess now. I suppose is merely the ceremony. We're doing it in fairy tradition. Which I am afraid is going to involve a lot of fairy shine, some fairy psychedelic drugs, a three day party, and meeting her parents. Oh god. I have to meet Clover's parents. -Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]April 7th, 2005[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]If you're reading this entry I am dead. Turns out I was right about fairy ceremonies. It's the third day and I think I am suffering from several health complications at once. Less psychedelics. And more fairy alcohols than I'd like to ever have in my life. My fairy in law, swear I am never making that joke again, seems way to amused by this whole situation. I didn't even fit in their tree trump. I had to sit outside of the tree stump looking stupid. While they came to visit outside to serve me doll size food. I'm not necessarily complaining. But I'm also very high right now. And very drunk. I will provide Clover's ceremonial gown in a picture later, but right now I want to curl up in a hole somewhere and die. Death to this groom. No more alcohol. No more what I can also describe is a fairy version of weed. And no more loud music. Picture of Clover's dress here. - Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]July 18th, 2008[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Standing there. High spring. Behind the podium with the class of 2008. Six years, I started six years ago. And I was about to be named off. Receiving my PHD in medical science. Something that I should have been proud of. Felt like the loneliest I had ever felt. My grandmum wasn't in the crowd to watch this moment. Perhaps from wherever her soul may be now. My parents. I don't even know them if they were alive or dead. The only person in the crowd for me was Clover, but she was trying to remain hidden around people's heads. I admit it made me feel a bit better. But I'll be honest and say I was itching to get out of skin. I was to transform tonight. And I could feel the moon so close. Even when the sun was up. This was suppose to be a joyous occasion. And yet I wanted to rip off my flesh. Everything always hurt during this time. Aching joints and a bittersweet joy. I couldn't stop thinking about my future as a doctor. How could I survive doing this? Being a wolf. Being in the human civilization as well. I needed to figure out a solution. Perhaps. I don't know. -Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That was, well I still don't know what all of that was about, but all the humans seemed so ecstatic," Clover began as she adjusted the heat lamp for their children. Dragon eggs. Apparently this was the best solution she could come up to having a family. Jules seemed to like it as well. But they had traveled back home after the ceremony because Jules wasn't doing too well. He was looking peaky. And on edge. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I admit it was high energy," Jules responded vaguely interested.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, you got your PHD thingy," Clover said still bubbly, "That's a good thing right? It's what you wanted."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mhm, it was," Jules responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now what do you want to do?" she asked trying to get him to be distracted from his thoughts right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jules sat down and slammed one of his alchemy potions onto the table. Clover frowned. He might have recognized it even without her looking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't know," Jules responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You don't know," Clover sat on the corner of the desk and watched him, Julian always seemed like the type of person with a plan. A goal. He never seemed satifies until he had completed something. She admired him and his willpower. Once he set his mind to something he'd go out and do it. Clover peered at him. For something everyone else had enjoyed. He didn't seem too happy right now. Was it the oncoming transformation? She had gotten use to how painful they sounded and looked. It broke her heart hearing him, she couldn't even stomach to watch when she tried.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I did say that," Jules snapped at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover put her arms around her chest and looked at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You are being exceptionally cranky for a man who completed a life long dream," Clover responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And you're being entirely too nosey for someone who doesn't understand it," he barked at her. Where did that come from. She was taken aback. He had lashed out her before. But not like that. That was too mean. She puffed out her chest and her wings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You take that back," Clover snapped at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine, but stop asking so many questions,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Where did all of this come from suddenly,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She jumped up and flew over the desk when he slide them off the desk rashly letting them fall to the floor. He got up from the chair and at first she thought he was going to have another temperamental outburst. Instead he just collapsed on the floor crying. This boy sometimes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hun, what's wrong? What can I do to help you?" Clover asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't answer. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She looked around the room. Tea. She was going to make him tea. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 11th, 2009[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]I think she could tell I was unhappy. And it's not like I'm unhappy about our loves. I love her. And the kids are healthy, with healthy appetites. I just. I spent the better of my years trying to graduate from college. Balancing school and my life here, secluded in the forest of Fox Creek balanced. When the workload began to become too much, I felt myself breaking under it. I don't know if I can keep myself balanced like that. So to be able to balance it out more. I spent the better of half a year after I graduated and up to today. Looking for a solution or a cure. I am sure that this one would work. I went through 99 different recipes. Ingredients. Ideas. None I tested. Too afraid. I scrutinized every ounce of it. It could be the difference between life and death testing something unknown and unfounded. I should have asked one of my grammy's friends to be here. To watch over me. I should have told Clover what I was doing more. But I didn't. I'm instead in my greenhouse, preparing to do something stupid. - Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He put down his fountain pen. All though he had left his journals open this time. And even the formula of his potion out. Just in case Clover had to call one of his grammy's druid friends of Fox Creek. To reverse an effect or know how he would die. He stared at the crimson, almost blood red, thick potion. It even looked like blood. Well it was a mixture of his own blood, and some wolfsbane. And some other herb concoctions he researched extensively. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian put the bottle to his lips. The scent was quite earthy. And powerful. His hands were shaking, but nothing ever got a solution if you weren't afraid to experiment. Which was the whole of his alchemy learning. To experiment to come up with new and creative ideas. He remembers when potions tasted the worse. And when they hurt. Or when they made him sick.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But all of those were under the watchful gaze of his gram. Who made sure when to administer the antidote and how to aid him through recovery.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The smarter idea would have been if he injected the potion. Actually good idea. He set down the bottle. Rummaging around for a syringe.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aha found it. He took it out. He could barely hold his hands straight. Sticking the syringe in the liquid he pulled the tab up. Finding a band to tie around his arm to expose the vein. Okay. Deep breaths Julian.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He inserted the needle into his vein. Either the effects were going to be instantaneous. Or they were going to be slower to react to. He injected himself with the dosage of the poison. Emptying it into his veins. He could feel the liquid flowing into the bloodstream. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was an odd sensation because it was quite cold inside his warm body. Removing the syringe. He cleaned off the area where he injected himself picking up his pen. Suppose the only thing he could was give the next person all the information he could.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Administration 9:16 pm - 120 mml of Lycan Cure Test 1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Administered Lycan Cure Test 1 in left vein at 9:16 pm. No current symptoms. Will monitor condition. Till effects seize. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Heart race and pulse stable[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And he continued to scribble on the piece of paper. 9:16 pm, became 9:20 and he was starting to become lightheaded. 9:20 pm became 9:50 pm. 10:00pm to 10:20. The room was spinning. His heart was starting to race. His pulse too. He was feeling sick to his stomach. He felt like he was swimming in heat at some point the time was beginning to melt. He tried to continue writing, but his hand was too unstable to write. 11….12….something. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Colors, auras in his visual cortex. He felt more like someone had dragged the seat from underneath him. Not that he had fallen, but someone had forcefully yanked him from underneath the chair. Though that wasn't quite right as his body had no control of itself. Simply staring at honeycomb textures of the greenhouse ceiling. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't quite death. It wasn't quite like dying. Involuntary motions. Unbearable heat. Heart racing. Blood pumping. Maybe he had expected a great light. Maybe he had expected to see his grandmum reaching towards him. No all he could remember were the colors the greenhouse seemed to experience in a kaleidoscope of honeycomb disc of colors. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]November 16th, 2009[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hoyt wasn't nearly as old as Julian's grandmum, but he was older than Julian. He was a strange man, who wore big glasses that made his eyes look even bigger. Clover expected the man in his mid forties to be quite attractive if not for his hideous glasses and rags for clothes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian always had a bohemian way of dressing himself. She was distracting herself with nonsense right now. Because she had a whole group of druids. One Ruby Veinwell, a close friend of Grandma Foster, was here with her grandson Lukas who was only a few years older than Julian in his late twenties. But they were qualified individuals. Or so she was told by Julian a long time ago about just in case emergencies.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was actually a little ticked with him. The journal entries. The lycan cure. If he wasn't dying in the home they shared right now. She would have chewed him out and gave him a piece of her mind. She was just waiting for one of Ruby's old remedies to work. With Hoyt and Lukas dearest assistance. Lukas reminded Clover of a noble prince. He was soft featured, actually more like princess. But a boyish tomboy princess. He had fair hair and a soft voice. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ruby the older woman, had wrinkly skin and seemed to be passing her years of prime youth. But she was wise. And she could tell the other two looked up to her. When Ruby came back out of the room again Clover looked at her. Pacing with her little wings in hope to hear some good news. Ruby's eyes were twinkling and she paused before she said anything.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"His fever broke," Ruby said, "But he's very weak. When trying to counteract any potion with another potion. It's hard to work an antidote when we have no idea what we're working with. He's lucky. But he could have easily died. He stopped seizing. But I am not sure I can tell you what the long term effects are. And considering we needed toxic potions to cure an already toxic potion. His fever broke, but he may not be in the clear and his condition may take for the turn again dear."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you for doing all that you can, all of you," Clover smiled at them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We're still trying," Lukas tried to reassure her, "We knew Gertrude Foster quite well. I use to play with Julian when we were young when she babysat me. I wish I had come around more when we got older so I could prevent him from doing crazy things like this though."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ruby looked at Lukas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Boys stubborn he sets his mind to something and does it,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Either way we're here to watch and monitor him closely Clover," Hoyt told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Again thank you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Not a problem dear," Ruby gave a curt smile, then went to tend to the brewing cauldron again. Clover slipped past them flying into the room Julian and her slept in. She slept in the dollhouse on his nightstand. He in his bed. Every day and every night since the sparrow attacked her. She didn't know what she would do if Julian had died. She prayed to whoever she could he would not.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floating over to him, she kissed him on his forehead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Stay with me," She told him, "Why did you chose to do something so dangerous without me? Or without telling me? Or telling them? Why do you chose to burden yourself?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She only hoped a kiss would wake him. Like the stories of old told. That it was love he needed to cure him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 20th, 2009[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had woken up yesterday, but seemed very tired and groggy. She had make him a cup of tea, in a regular size cup thanks to Ruby. Who put some kind of health vigor in it or something like that. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry for worrying," he whispered into the teacup looking away from her. But she could tell when he was embarrassed and ashamed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm just glad you're alive," Clover told him, putting a hand on his hand. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I just so desperately desired a way to better balance my life," Jules murmured.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Honey you have always been perfect the way you are," Clover told him tenderly, "You didn't have to change anything about you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know, but," he looked at the sheets, he was so tired, she could tell, "In that world. You can't tell people you're married to a fairy. Or there's this wonderful world around them. Or that you have dragon children. They just look at you. The way you look at me trying to explain a PHD. Difference is you listen." He laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She laughed as well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Promise me you won't do that again,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I promise you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Julian,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked at her. She had always called him by his pet name. And today she called him by his name. In a long time. He looked at her with sincere regret, deepest apologies.He always did wear his emotions on his sleeve didn't he.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I deeply regret making you worry. I love you, you know this right? Please, I am so sorry,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know you love me, and I know. I can see it in your eyes,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]December 2nd, 2009[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome and Happy Birthday Alister[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]The full moon was a much stronger connection this month. It was because an eclipse was coming. He could feel it in his bones. He stretched, arching his back. Eager to go on the moonlight prowl. As he always did. Hmm, this seemed different. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His body felt lighter. And his mind had speaking thoughts. He got up from he stretched his hands digging his nails into the carpet like he always did. This felt weird too. Not like wolf. But like people he sees through wolf eyes. Getting up from the floor, to check out his wolfy visage in the mirror. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He screamed. There was people hair. Not fur. He was people naked. No fur. He had white hair. Not black luscious hair. Red wolfy eyes. Not normal brown and amber. And his howl sounded like a people scream. He was people. Not wolf. How could this be? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a light from one of the rooms in the home. Something was flying towards him. Had to get use to people wolf eyes. He squinted. Floaty thing. With blue wings. Translucent blue wings. She had long hair. Looked like some kind of magical princess. Or something to stick in his mouth for later.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who are you?" the floaty princess thing asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He could people speak. Couldn't he?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is wolf," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Too much fairy shine," she muttered to herself, "Okay, my husband is a very dangerous werewolf. So if you don't want to get eaten you'll have to leave."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No I is wolf. People flesh. I eats," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She just stared at him and began to laugh. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes yes, you're a wolf, okay out of my house now, or else I call the dragon children on you," she said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People speak was long. And confusing. It didn't make sense. Rawr and grrr made more sense. Even sticking something in your mouth made more sense when you had claws. He stared longingly at himself in the mirror. No fur. Naked butt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He drooped his head and looked sadly at the fairy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I nowhere go," he told her sadly, "I is no name."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She frowned. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine, but only until you sober up, Mister No Name," she told him, "You can call me Clover."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This not clover, Clover flew off. He given permission to stay in people place. Maybe dis bad wolf dream. He wake up. More fur. No naked butt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not tired though. Need to figure out people think. People speak. People speak thoughts. He looked around, no clothes. Naked. Is that what it looked like with no fur? Looking down at his, he touched it. Felt weird without fur.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He walked to people read things. He knew these things. Made try to read when wolf want to run. But now wolf was sad. Not wolf no more. But maybe bad dream. But maybe control people think, control wolf dream.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People pages hard. Words won't come. But can speak them. Can think them. Why not read them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He pouted. Want to run. Want to kill. Not know how when not wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wolf think take over. Wolf instinct need moonlight kill. Need food. Floaty princess looked tasted. There was a knock on people door. He stared at it with intense interest. Ah why focus now on noise. But whoever knocked did not stay knocking. They walked in. Old lady. Looked tasty. Weak. Maybe as people could take her out. She weak. Boy that looks like a girl next to her. Confused him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who in the right mind are you?" the old woman asked looking offended by his presence.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I is Wolf People," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The boy girl raised a brow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He talks funny," the boy girl laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How did an idiot stroll into their home?" the old woman asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Kind of the same way we opened the door I think,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You Wolf People, get, scat shoo," the old woman told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was told by floaty princess I stay,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well I am now telling you to leave," the old woman told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is you meat good?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Great an idiot cannibal, isn't that what cannibalism does, leeches brain cells?" the old woman asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He shuffled his feet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I just go, I is not scary, I is naked, thing don't feel right without fur," he mumbled as he shuffled past them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]December 29th, 2009[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian was feeling more uncomfortable in his skin than usual. There was an eclipse coming and the second full moon of the month was coming. And he couldn't get comfortable. It wasn't even like he was irritable or angry. He just felt uncomfortable. He also couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching him. He was flipping through his notes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fixing his journals in alphabetical order. Making sure everything was seated and neat. His finger stopped on the Lycan cure. It was weird to feel himself read it, but it wasn't really like him reading it in his own mind. It felt involuntarily voluntarily. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Is this how Wolf People get better?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seemed unlike him for a thought. Yet, he felt antsy. Clover trusted him to leave him alone in the greenhouse again. Like someone was watching. Peering into his mind and his eyes. He actually was starting to feel how nauseous. That's how powerful the thought was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't like full on thoughts. And it wasn't like someone was controlling him. It was just an impulsive thought from out of nowhere. To find the lycan potion. And the syringe. No what was he doing. Why was this suddenly an obsession from nowhere.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He tried to put it back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No this is make wolf people better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His own thoughts were muddled somehow. It seemed like someone else. But it also didn't. It felt like his own thoughts. What was going on with him? Why did he feel so light headed. There was a horrible migraine in the back of his head. And he was finding himself doing something he promised Clover he'd never do again because wolf people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It didn't take long for him to recognize the needle in his skin. It was like he was blacking out and waking up with strange movements. Why did he have so little control right now of his own mind. Cool liquid running through his veins yet again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well still no fur. Does this not work? He watched other man flip through paperwork. It work. It work to make him think more people. If he was to be wolf people. He looked at the last few doses of the potion in the bottle. Sticky needle useless. He grabbed the bottle and drank the rest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]December 31, 2009[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he came around again. He was still a person. Yet, grass tickled his naked body. He was not a wolf. But he was starting to gain more people thought. The man with the bottles helped him. He needed more bottles to make him a smarter man wolf. Only when the moon is out he can get man to do that. Because man goes to sleep. Like man has always done before. Stepping up, he realized people were looking at him. Farm people. He use to take their sheep when beautiful black wolf. Now he was hiding his bits from them with leaf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello fellow people," he waved to them, "Big party. Can't find clothes?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The farmer shook his head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All right crazy kid, come on I'll help you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So there he was. Going through grass. To familiar farm to get clothes and not be naked. Now he needed to be like person. So he would have to watch person to know how to be person. And make bottle man give him more stuff to make him better person wolf man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, what were you drinking to lose all your clothes?" the man asked him as he climbed over the fence, "Whiskey. Cause that'll do it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, Whiskey. Lots of whiskey," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Man laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wish I was young and fit as you to drink that much, pretty much an old man. Lucky the wolf didn't get you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What wolf?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There's been a big wolf. 'Bout the size of a bear roaming these parts for I'd say twenty-five years now. He'd still my sheep and gorge on them,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He smiled, but then quickly frowned when the man looked at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He was scary this wolf?" he asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Very scary,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He smiled, but noticed the man had fear on his face. So he tried to imitate that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am lucky,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That you are, come on, I don't know if my clothes will fit you, but we'll try,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]March 29th, 2010[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]I haven't really been myself. I'm feeling sicker. I'm feeling like I'm losing a battle. My mind is tired. And my thoughts aren't always myself. They are jumbled and scrambled. Today one of those days of the change. I am not even feeling like I'm itching in my skin or paranoid. Just sick and tired. Just to stop Clover from worrying I setup a clinic in our home. But I think even Ruby, and the others are starting to become worried. What's more worrisome is there is a killer in the next city over. Merrygold been on high alert for a killer at large. The killer own has one motif. Killing on the full moon. I wish it wasn't a novelty. -Excerpt Journal Entry[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She watched him put the pen down. Tonight would be the change and she was use to seeing him get cranky over the little things. He looked so worn out. She was worried he hadn't quite recovered from what happened in November. Though she was entirely sure. His brown hair was slowly streaked with white strands. She needed to get his attention.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let's go for a walk," she offered.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He laughed. She pouted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's so funny," she exclaimed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"When you say walk, you fly off the ground, I'm the one who has to walk," he smiled at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She frowned, and fluttered her wings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is true, but you look like you could do for some fresh air,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked away from her. She cocked her head to the side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's going on with you?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He kind of gave a half smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Honestly," he paused, "I'm not sure. And I'm sorry I am worrying you. Have you ever, felt…..like two people at once. At times like this my mind is scrambled. It feels like I have two different thoughts."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How could she help when he says stuff like that?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's just the wolf in you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's different…..now," he whispered the last part and stood up, "I'm just going to take a nap."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll make you tea,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That be nice,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He smiles at her and blows her a kiss. He really was the type of person to wear a heart on his sleeve. She was starting to worry. Or gain some suspicions. She was afraid, no she couldn't think like that. He liked to change in the greenhouse at night.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And while she didn't like witnessing his changes. She set her mind to figuring it out and finding a way to help him. She had watched him, over the years slowly become more and more drained. Maybe she needed to find more werewolf people and ask them, how transformations change over the years.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe find something in his books. She desire in every way to help him. Because they were dedicated to each other. He made sure birds didn't swoop in and eat her. He made sure dragons didn't gobble her up. He put a roof over her house.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And took her out on dates in the city, even when he knew he just looked alone without her. The least she did was help him through trying and changing times. She was worried about the after effects of the potion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ruby spoke about things like toxicity in the bloodstream. And how it might have affected his transformations recently. She decided she'd make a nice jasmine tea. Already setting her mind to being loving and supportive.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Later that evening,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had went out just before the sunset. And she followed. She was tiny enough that she wouldn't be seen. She didn't like the idea that she was sneaking around. Following him without a word. But she also knew he was the type of person who didn't put his burdens on others. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Failing to say the words they all could see. She sat on a leaf, watching him mull through his potion books. He had gained more energy as the sun was setting as she had witnessed. But he was looking through his book in a different manner than usual. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian was always careful. Studious. And observant. While he seemed to be running his fingers over his lines right now. Something she didn't seem him do at all or never. It was like he was struggling to read his own hand writing or like a child who didn't quite understand what it was reading. It was unlike Julian. It was like she was watching an entirely different person in Julian's body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Or was Julian even awake at this time? Still Clover just wondered if it were merely the transformation. As if he was having trouble reading because of his transformations. It was sort of awkward just sitting here and she admitted she had slowly nodded off. Her head drooped, and she startled awake when she heard glass breaking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When she looked up she gasped at the sight she saw. Like his transformations before, his ligaments began to stretch. It sounded painful as they did. As every joint, popped and cracked. But normally his face would elongate. It take up to a few painful hours. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which often made her cry. Though this time was different as she watched his skin bubble. It was like watching wax melt from a candle. And she felt tears in her eyes. She covered her eyes several times. Hearing not the sound of howls, but two men crying instead. She peeked out from between her fingers from now and then. Watching graying brunette hair, slowly beginning to turn white.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Two heads looking like they were splitting apart. Two faces. In horrible agony. As one became the other. She closed her eyes again. Trying to hide herself with her wings. But then would look out of her fingers again. As she heard a thud, as he fell to the floor. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She could every bone. Every cry. One sounded like the cries of Julian. The other a man she may have heard once. But not someone she knew. She opened her eyes. Slow, rigid movements. Not unlike a seizure. But not a fast jittering or jerking. Slow. Rigid. Involuntary movements. One head was slowly beginning to melt back into the skin.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She closed her eyes again. She began to cry. And plead. Her cries. And her pleading. Mingled in with theirs as the painful transformation of one man into another continued. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had to catch his breath. Staring at the honeycomb windows of the greenhouse. His thoughts were becoming more clear. More understandable. More people like now. He had begun to learn, to kill humans without teeth and claws, you needed to hunt them with sharp words that were like teeth and claws. He was stuck though. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Between this house and Merrygold. Because the Bottle Man….Julian, he read from the journals and heard from the sparkly fairy say it, stayed here because of his sparkly fairy. When he was a wolf he had a large forest to roam. But now that he was like a person things in the forest were no longer scared of him. And would not hesitate to eat him if they had the chance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had to be afraid of the forest now like a person. Because he was weak like them, against things he use to be strong against.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian was a weak man, he got the feeling. Or at least now that he could think and feel. That's what he thought and felt. Julian was weak. Stuck in one place. While he was a wolf, roaming where he wanted to go and following his instincts where they took him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He paused. He heard something in the bushes of the greenhouse. Did it sound like, yes whimpering? A woman's cries.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He began to walk towards the crying. He heard a woman, "Make it stop. Please I don't want to see any more." Except she gasped, when she looked from her hands covering her face staring at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're not Julian!" she exclaimed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No," he responded, "No I'm not. I am a wolf man."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How did you get in here? Have I seen you before?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I didn't get inside here, I always been here, as a wolf, now a man,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait, you are,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She fluttered up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He shrugged.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Man's potion, Julian's potion," he responded, "Made me. Fleshy."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait! You have been the one poisoning him further with that stuff, haven't you!" she seemed angry now as her blue translucent wings glew.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It gave me thoughts. And more thinking feeling parts in my brain. But it hurts the man?" he asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Give me Julian back!" she yelled at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can't do that," he responded. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why not,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because the wolf waits for the moon's power to dissipate,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait! You! In Merrygold?!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She fluttered and tried to zip off. He grabbed her. His hands clasping her. She struggled in grasp. The wind knocked right out of her as, she had been clamped fairly hard. He stared at her. She tried to squeeze through his grip. But he slammed her down on the table. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You tell on the wolf man," he snarled at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let me go," she tried to bite his finger, but he only laughed at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hrrrr, you're the reason why the man doesn't go much anywhere. He likes you. Do you think if he didn't have you he'd be sad?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Help me! Help me!" she screamed. Where was her tiny voice going to carry? He rummaged through the drawers of the man's tools. He found a pair of hand held garden shears. She struggled to squeeze from his grip, but all he did was apply more pressure so she couldn't work her way out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If I clip your wings, does it hurt?" he asked her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She simply cried, and pounded her tiny fist on one of his fingers. He grabbed her yet again, so he could hold her tightly into his arm. His hands were shaking a little, trying not to cut his own finger. As he snipped one of her blue translucent wings. Holding onto the base of them, and beginning to rip one of them out. She cried out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So it does hurt," he sneered and laughed, "Aahaha, that's good." He said as he threw her onto the table. She struggled to crawl back up. Blood running down her back. What else did he have in this drawer? He found a syringe. Oh. Well it wasn't a knife. As she struggled to pull herself out of the way on the table. He grabbed her. Only to flip her on her wounded back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her upper torso now exposed. He jammed the syringe through her abdomen. She cried out. Tears stained her magical little eyes. They sparkled. But were soaking wet with tears. He stuck the syringe out. Red soaking her dress quickly as she bled out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She simply choked on her blood. He stabbed her again. Then he took the syringe out. The needle broke and he grumbled. He took the garden shears back off the table where he laid them down and put one of the arms around her little thigh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you think the Julian man will get the message?" he asked her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She managed to gurgle with what little breath she had, "You…'re….no..t.the….man...I love…..he'.....kno...ws...he'd ne….ve...r.hurt...me in this way…..you'....a...mo...n...you…..ll be…..jynxed…...by….fa..t...her,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jynx? What was that? He just huffed and put some effort into his grasp and snapped her leg off. It really was like a little sparkly fairy twig. He kind of laughed. Now what. Now what. Oh. Here was the Julian man's paper. And here was a pen. He remembers seeing the man dip the tip of these pens in ink bottles. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He laughed. He had a better idea. Dipping the tip of the pen in the bleeding out fairies abdomen, not roughly, but to get some of the blood on the pen. He began to write;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dear Julian Man, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your potion set me free. It changed me. I am no longer a wolf. I am thinking man, like you. Thinking wolf man. Like you. I hope you like my message. If you try to control me again Julian Man. I hope this shows what I am capable of. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Man Wolf [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]April 4th, 2010[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he finally awoke reverting back to normal, as the moon began to wane and the sun faintly rising. He couldn't help, but feel exhausted from the ordeal. It was if his mind had been asleep for days, like it normally had been ever since he was a child. Except his dreams were scrambled. They were no longer dreams about running through the forest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But screams of mercies. Dark streets and alleyways. He simply found himself going back to sleep. Resting after the grueling and herring experience. Whenever he had dreams after the transformation, they were always indistinct messages he could never clearly piece together. Dark alleys. Blood. Manicured nails clawing into his flesh. A woman sprawled out onto the dresser in her room penetrated from behind like dogs. Synchronized breaths. Her organic oral cries. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sharply woke up from these sights. He'd never have these fragmented memories. They always seemed like fresh imprints of the wolf mind slowly fading. But it wasn't like that this time was it? It wasn't like the wolf mind he had once known. It began clear to him many things. This was not his home he was in. Red velvet sheets, and a white curtain over a canopy of a bed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A woman's bra scattered on the floor. Clothes scattered here and there. It was like a breadcrumb trail begging to be followed. The dresser with items scattered all over its surface. He felt lethargic, didn't want to get up. Yet, it was apparently to him abundantly so that he was in the city of Merrygold. In a woman's apartment. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sprung from the bed despite the lethargy. Clothes, he needed to find some clothes. Except he couldn't find any he'd wear. He found a man's button down shirt, and some pants. A black coat, it looked expensive. How did he end up here? It felt like a strange game of clue. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why was he in Merrygold? What had the wolf done last night? And how did he manage to do so?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He quickly left the apartment. He needed to get home. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Later that Day,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A bus ride a few hours later and he was walking the usual dirt road that lead him into a thicket of trees. That created a natural barrier. Something oddly familiar of this reminded him of when he use to walk the long dirt road back home from school. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was a young boy. He was born a wolf. He didn't have the tragedy of being bitten and traumatized. He was merely born tied to the moon. And for all he knew since he was a baby he'd always had transformed into something. Sometimes it made him feel less than human. And maybe that's what drew him towards his relationship with Clover.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though it was clear to him, as passing blooming spring. Flowers and weeds blooming looking near identical to each other, in dirt trenches, surrounded by ancient, thick trees. A road further and further and further away from society. Until there was nothing, but silence. No sound of traffic that mirror distant natural sounds. No people on their phones. No wires. No electronics. No internet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]From this distance, the cottage looked more like a little painting. Overlooking a meadow of green grass swaying in a spring breeze like ocean waves, rippling through a sea of green. The pollen in the air made the season smell alive. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fresh blooming plants carried through the wind. His grandmother's rocking chair rocking back and forth in the wind. Being pushed by invisible, natural hands. Walking up the white porch. He knew he had to apologize to Clover.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't like they were having a fight. Or that they hated each other and could never make anything work any more. No it was more that he had grown tired and distant. He admitted nothing seemed right within himself since he had taken that potion. And there were glimmers in his subconscious that things had changed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Walking into his house, he grabbed a glass of water. Everything seemed so still. Moving slowly. Quietly. Everything felt like it were in a condensed, tightly wrapped bubble. There was no sound. Stillness. A lack of movement. Clover normally would greet him. Or she was in the garden gathering ingredients for tea. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The children probably went off somewhere, they didn't seem them sometimes for days on end because they'd go off hunting. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Clover," he called in the house.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When there was no response. He walked into the back garden. The herbs were growing abundantly. Fresh rosemary was pungent, he looked around. Though he knew that was foolish to do so. Since she was so small and he'd be playing hide n seek with her for hours if she was busy in the thickets of herbs and flowers tending to them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Clover," he called out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Again there was no response. His heartbeat was beginning to climb. A little bit of anxiety pumping through his veins. It was unusual. She'd didn't leave the house often. And when she'd usually leave a note. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Clover," he called again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Again there was no response beside the wind running through his whitening hair. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was trying to control his breathing. Inhaling and exhaling. He shouldn't assume the worse. But his mind was running through the Merrygold killer. Merrygold may be only a few hours away from the house. But if the killer was not at large in Merrygold any more. Than maybe. He could have. No. He needed to calm down. Get his mind straight.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that the door of his greenhouse was opened. No one bothered to close it last night. He walked to the door. Was that blood on the glass? His heart race was beginning to be heard in his ear drums now. Maybe it was his own. It couldn't be hers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As he walked into the greenhouse. The once controlled muggy, humid environment had been chilled overnight. A lot of his tropical plants lived in the greenhouse and he controlled the temperature for the right brewing of his potions. But the air here seemed morbidly different simply because the cold night temperature had gotten in. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His desk lie in the middle. His heart pounding through his chest. His breaths becoming shaky. As he began to walk closer and closer to his desk. Recognizing the scent of blood. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was scared to look. But he continued to move forward. He practically vomited on sight. As blood soaked into the wooden desk he carved when he was young. Her blue wings scattered across the table like someone had dissected her for a potion. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her dress he had made her soaked in blood. Drowned in it. Her eyes were milky and cloudy. From death. Her body frozen and frigid. He couldn't utter a word. He couldn't say anything. He just felt his body shaking. Heard his heart racing. His blood pumping. And his vision becoming unclear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was crying, but there was no sounds of his agony. It was all internal. He felt paralyzed. He couldn't move. Sick to his stomach. Beside her was his pen, the tip coated in oxidized blood. And a letter. His hands were shaking as he picked it up. The potion changed, him. Who was the Wolf Man? A client. Was it? Could it have?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No. No. It couldn't be. He didn't. Did he do this to her? He had tried to keep her out of danger. He had tried so hard to protect her. He had tried. He had tried so hard. Why her? Why her of all people? The letter written in oxidized blood began to soak in tears rolling down his face. He lost his balance as he collapsed to the floor in a silent fit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why her? Why her? How di...why di...how did it become this way? Why did it become this way? Why her? He didn't. His tore at his hair for a second. He couldn't stop the shaking. He couldn't stop the. Out of all. The things that. Out of everything that has happened in his life. Out everything. Out of everyone. Out. It just didn't. He didn't. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He fell to his side. Simply laying on the greenhouse floor. He didn't know how long. He didn't care how long. All he knew. The thing he knew. What he knew. Was. Did he. Had he been responsible for this in some way? No matter how indirectly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Managing the strength to get up. He took shaking hands digging into his desk. Taking out a hand shovel. He shuffled lethargically outside. Near the hydrangeas. They were always her favorite. They had always been her favorite. He spent an endless amount of time. Digging. Just digging didn't care how deep. Didn't care how long. He inhaled with a gasp of air as he try to fight the bitterness grasping at his heart.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Didn't say a word. Slinked into the house. Found her a jewelry box in the basement. It was made of wood. Had velvet inside. Meant for necklaces. It was beautiful. With carved decorated edges. He remember when his grandmother use to put her necklaces in this. He rubbed the edges. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not a word. Not a thought. Because if he did think. If he did bother to think. He felt it stuck in his throat. He felt tears hidden away. His heart ached. Throbbing pain. Chest tightening. Unable to breath. Or grasp the concept. He wasn't calm. He wasn't numb. He was anguished. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He spent the next hour. With a numb. Tormented. Suffered agony, sewing her leg back on. As best as he could. Closing up her wound. Cleaning off her body. Putting her favorite necklace on. Her ceremony dress from when they wedded on her. Did her makeup. Wiped away her tears. Her blood. Till she looked brand new. With formaldehyde. Good as new. As a doll with no life. His hands shaking the whole entire time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But a part of him had already died inside at this point. He clasped onto her. Laying her gently into the jewelry box. Placing a blanket on her. Delicating placing her head restfully. He dropped the box in the dirt. No word. Nothing. He died of heartache first. Placing dirt over the box. Till the patch was no longer existent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He walked back into the greenhouse. Resting his head on the wooden desk. Exhausted. From the ordeal. Several hours. It took several hours. He began to silent sob to himself again. He was angry. He was deprived. He was alone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His heart wasn't just yearning. It physically hurt. Tight squeezing. Panicked breaths. If there was heaven and hell. She would be rested in heaven. And he would go to hell. He couldn't live with the fact. He pounded his fist on the desk. He didn't care it hurt. It was him. It was him. He indirectly. Why. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why did it come to this. It was beginning to become clear. Merrygold. The Wolf Man. Clover. He was the monster all along. He balled his fist tightly. His nails digging into his skin. Getting up hastily he shoved with force all of his bottles and books onto the ground swooping them off his desk with an assorted grunt of yelling. He should have known. He should have known he was putting her in harm's way. Fuck! He hastily began to dig into his cabinet. Taking out a black liqueur. An undiluted bottle he hadn't finished bothering with. He didn't care. He wanted to be damned for his sins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He drowned the whole entire bottle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It didn't take a matter of minutes for the grueling effects to take over. Sweating. A fever running down his body. A violent convulsion seizure. His heart feeling like it was both being pounded by a pestle in a mortar. And being squeezed through a tube of toothpaste. Fire ran through his blood. He would vomit. Coated in his own sweat. And vomiting up the taste of copper and iron. Spewing up blood till it rank into pink bloody sputum.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A foam, froth of blood. A surreal reality. Damning himself for his indirect crime. Already dead from the loss of the love of his life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It all faded to black. A surreal mind cage. Trapped in darkness. They say there was a light. You'd see your life flash before you. No it was pure agonizing bouts of torment and paint. Till all you saw was the abyss. It was not black. It was the void. Silence echoing in neural chambers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]April 4th, 2010 - November 21st, 2010[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Wolf Man's Freedom[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]The person who woke from that day was not Julian. Instead it was the Wolf. The Wolf man had gained some freedom as the other personality went catatonic. A mind too weak to free itself from grief, pain and torment. Who'd surely died if not for an immunity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]April 20th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Man Name[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]All men called each other by a man name. Though many of the humans people he had met didn't care for his man name. They simply laughed rather drunkenly when he called himself Wolf man. But he had come at a roadblock in his newfound freedom without the Julian man around. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sleeping deep in the subconscious, heart too broken to awake or even strengthen during the full moon. The roadblock came in a female, who did want to know his man name. And seemed to not notice he existed. Where as other man people noticed him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She hadn't asked for his man name. But she also didn't know he existed either. It wasn't love per say. It was simply he wanted to be acknowledged and noticed. He lusted for her, because he did not register in her eyesight or words. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So he had been following her. For a while. Figuring out the man words she liked to read. Listening to her conversations. She wanted a man person to sweep her off her feet. Make her feel special. And she wanted him to be knowledgeable. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is why he was getting the bitter black water at the people shops, they called cafes. She worked behind the counter. He wore his best suit and best tie. He had smoothed out his hair. She only looked at him to take his order. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He ordered bitter black water for several days. And had stolen words from the man books she liked best. So today when he stood across the counter he smiled at her, she smiled back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Your smile you share with others, but I am wondering if there is a way you could show me your real smile," he told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Pardon?" she asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh sorry," he laughed nervously, "I was enjoying this book." He took out,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Love Quartet: Four Heart Strings[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. "And the passage reminded me of you. I have been watching. But a bit too nervous to, come and talk to you. You know what they say a waitress isn't flirting with just because she smiles. But I find you quite beautiful."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She blushes, but looks away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You'd be correct in that assumption, I am not flirting with anyone," she says trying to sound strong with her words.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm sorry, these are my last few days here in this town and I thought perhaps you'd take pity on a poor starving artist," he responded, "Maybe I could change your mind about customers."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Poor starving artist? What do you do,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looks away and pretends to play with his wallet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well this is just embarrassing," he mutters, "I'm an upcoming writer."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh you write," she asked raising a brow, "What do you write?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not that great, and nobodies probably even heard of me," he muttered, "I'm Alister Crowley."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She gasp. Yes to hunt man people you needed to use cunning words. You needed to understand how they thought. Instead of fear. You charmed them with sincerity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It is an honor to meet you," she began to expose all her weaknesses through her flabbergasted state, her hands shaking and she looked at him with a little nervousness, "I love your work. I read it to my sister's children. You are so elegantly worded. And I admire you treating children respectfully being able to handle mature subject material, but through the lens of a child."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shit he didn't know much about small people. If he had known that's what those books were intended for he wouldn't have chosen that man name. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Did I hear correctly," another woman from behind the counter piped up, "You have been getting coffee here for half a month and never told us who were. If had known you were the Alister Crowley, my children want to meet you. I...can I take a picture with you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suddenly in small town known as Suny Veil, they had something to talk about. There was a lot of uproar. And commotion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let me buy you a drink, my children love you," a man said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kill them with sincerity. Otherwise he would showered in the praise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh please, I'm not worth all this attention," he tried to say embarrassingly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You are, you get our kids,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh come on now, no one could get your kids better than their parents,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They swooned at his answer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What are you waiting for, tell the man yes, you'll go on the date," one of her coworkers said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, of course," the woman said snapping back from her lull.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't deserve all this attention," Alister told them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nevermind he did not shun all this attention. Actually he liked it. He was not a wolf man with teeth and fangs now. But he was still a wolf man. Now with big words. And a big brain. He was Alister Crowley. He was someone people showered in praise and adorned in platitudes. For the first time being a man person was not all that bad. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]July 11th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And enjoying his attention he did so. Alister was infamous. Infamous for being a famed child book writer. But also infamous for the string of mysterious murders that went on in each little city during the Full Moon. They started to call this killer that moved from Merrygold, to Suny Veil, to Auras Ridge, the Jynx Killer. And so he was a Jynx.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] A curse if you will say. But Julian continued to sleep in a coma. A subconscious heart break. The poison never killing him physically as Alister would not have survived. But because of his own tragedy and grief had no strength to defeat the monster that was growing in strength. Learning from his adventures. Killing on his own whim. And feeding his sexual appetite whenever he pleased.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]October 20th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How he managed to get into a big swanky party of one of the small village's governor's office was beyond him. He was in a fancy looking coat, with a fancy looking hat. In a rather decorated, expensive mansion. In a little place called Goldrose, in France. The French word was too awkward for him to remember. But these were still smalls government that kept most of their populace to the non human sort of population. The Governor was a pompous man. Who seemed to like Alister. They were sitting at a large big rectangular table. Drinking good wine. Governor's daughter Maryanne staring at him from across the table. The food about to be served.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My next novel," Alister paused letting wine sit on his lips, at least the real Alister kept writing books. But Alister didn't know the real Alister, and often let others talk about his books. He never thought someone would ask him what he would write next, "You know the disclaimer I put at the end of my books Governor. I mean Pierre." He smiles and looks away nervously, "My books are true stories, even if the non magical want to believe they are fairy tales. It takes my months of research. It's the reason why I am here in France. But I could not refuse your invitation and still look cordial."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pierre laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So humble Alister," Pierre told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh thank you Pierre," he smiles, "Please though. I am not that humble."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maryanne continued to stare at him. There was flirtation in her eyes. He was both sexually amused, but there was bloodlust closing in due to the full moon being so soon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She smiled at him. And he smiled at her. Pierre pretended not to notice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course the day of the 22nd, there would be a grisly murder of Maryanne. Sleeping peacefully away. She was torn to shreds by a knife and such strong force, it seemed the blade had bent several times. Needing a different tool every time. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But Alister would never be associated with the grisly murders. No instead it would have been Jynx. The Full Moon killer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 4th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was back at his old home. Not necessarily the place he wanted to visit again. He had been in a void for so long. His heart felt as if it were made from a simple sheet of ice. Only a few times breaking through the voids were murmurs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cries for help. Anyone to help. Pain and agony. Suffering and torment. Yet, that all didn't seem to exist here. Not today. The colors were bright and fresh, the florals were blooming like they would in the springtime. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As he stepped up the porch steps. His breaths nervous. His heart racing. Something it hadn't done in a long time. His hands shaking as he placed them on the doorknob, twisting it open. He was startled to see despite the spring day, there were the people he knew sitting around a birthday cake. His birthday cake. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He somehow knew this was a dream. Because Clover was sitting next to his Grandmum. Both of them staring at him. Grammy with her kind emerald eyes was staring at him with an earnest, warm smile. Wearing one of her stuffy looking cardigans, with the pencil skirts. Looking a bit too much like a stock photo grandma.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was a child he would have found this detail funny. As an adult, he felt it genuine and honest. Clover was wearing her ceremony dress. With love in her soft lavender irises. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Happy birthday dear," Grammy told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Happy birthday love," Clover told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian paused. He wasn't sure how to react. Embrace them in a loving hug. Cry. Or continue to stand there paralyzed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is something the matter?" Grammy asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Is this," he paused, "it. Am I...finally...."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm afraid not," Grammy responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You made a promise not to make me worry," Clover added.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't say anything.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come sit," Grammy gestured to an empty chair. He found himself move over to the chair. It was more like his mind wielded him to do so. He was staring at the both of them. Confused. And unsure of how to make of this situation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I….lost, the both of you," Julian muttered, as his grandmother sliced the cake in pieces. It was a recipe he had come to recognize through the both of you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let me ask you a question," Grammy stated.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What," it felt odd being passed a slice of cake in this dream.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Did you stop living when I died?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He didn't say anything.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The answer is no, isn't it. You were a fighter and kept going on, you were only sixteen at the time, love, sixteen and continued to do your schooling and make a living for yourself,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Again he said nothing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Eat up dear," Grammy said pointing to his dream cake.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not real though," Julian muttered.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She only chuckled to herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Julian, you promised not to make me worry," Clover continued, "So, why did you hurt yourself again? Why did you make me worry, again?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because…..I lost you, a….I hurt you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, then do you care about the others being hurt? You are only indirectly involved, but you can stop the hurt of a lot of people," Clover told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What do you mean?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're not dead, you hadn't died,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He simply stared at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dear your potions can't kill you," Grandma added while taking a bite of cake to eat, as if to mildly tease him for the statement he said earlier.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Right now, he's running around, the man who killed me, hurting more people," Clover told him, "And you gave up."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not….the same," Julian responded, "I….have…..nothing to live for."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I died and you made something worth living for,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He just mushed the cake together in a pile of crumbs. Why was were they scolding him? What was there to live for? Even if he wasn't the one who killed Clover, he was indirectly involved in the events that would cause her demise. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then, how do I kill myself to stop this?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover frowned. Grammy shook her head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're choosing to take the easy way out," Clover told him, "You cannot run away from your decisions you make. You have to learn to accept them. And admit to them."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I did admit to them!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But you have not come to terms with it,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why should I? Why am I being criticized?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because Clover is not the only one,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The comfort of his living room changed to a dark, grim alleyway. A white haired man he had never seen before. Was following a woman. She was a beautiful, young woman, with dark black hair. Wearing a black cocktail dress.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What is this?" Julian asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was no answer. Instead he had to watch the man walk with a quicken pace behind the woman. A blade dug into her sides. Blood began to soak through her black dress. He put his hand on her mouth so she wouldn't scream. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He threw her to the ground harshly. Her head slamming into the concrete. He began to repeatedly stab her, till his force broke off the blade. She was kicking. Fighting. The whole entire time watching her limbs rag doll.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He moved from an alleyway. To a woman's apartment. There were pictures on her desk, one with her mother. Two woman with green irises, olive skin. Walking past him was a toned woman, with olive skin. Athletic looking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The white haired man on her couch. The one he had never seen before. He smiled at her. She smiled back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know, you're a really nice guy, I've never met a man like you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No you have not,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was the last of the conversation as he swiftly grabbed fistfuls of her hair. Dragging her down to the floor. She bit his hand. He screamed. She tried to run from him toward her door. He moved with speed no human could achieve. He threw her back down to the ground. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay stop," Julian tried to push the images away, "I get the point. But what do you expect me to do?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fight,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's time to wake up Julian,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How do I do that?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Figure it out. But it's time to wake up,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't...I want to be with both of you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Right now you need to stop him from hurting these women,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What am I to do when I do that,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You have to figure that out on your own too,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even his own subconscious was confusing. He wanted to to stop this man from hurting all these people. But he really saw no real reason to continue living. Live for what? Live to do what? Knowing every full moon he would still be the killer man or a killer wolf. What did he expect himself to do? He didn't want to wake. He wanted to die. There was nothing to live for. Nothing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 21, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was weird for Alister to feel anxious. He never felt antsy or there was some kind of worry. But there was nervousness mixed with his bloodlust today. He wasn't sure why. Something felt off about this moon cycle. But he couldn't quite put his finger to it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian's mind had been restless. The conversation that had penetrated his slumber, had kept him mostly alert. Yet, he still had turned a blind eye to it all. He couldn't figure anything worth living for. Or any reason to emerge from his slumber. But he was more aware of who Alister was. Just a little. He was stalking another woman.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was following another victim. Just be ignorant about it. He rather the void where he saw nothing. Alister slammed her down onto the concrete again. No. Don't hurt her. Don't hurt anyone anymore. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Was this thoughts? Not his own thoughts. Something was stopping him. The woman all though injured. She struggled, his grip was still strong. No Julian should not be awake. Go back to sleep. Julian was still too weak to fight him. He could feel that. Yet, under the full moon he was being guided to be more powerful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alister hand struggled. He pushed back. He took a turn. Running from his next kill into the dark alleyway. Stay away Julian.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I can't let you hurt them any more. I'll stop here. Then end our lives. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No you're too weak to fight me. You stay asleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I can't do that. I will win.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No you won't.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I will.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]November 25th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he opened his eyes, it was harsh sunlight and fluorescent lights that burned his irises. He was staring up at fluorescent lights. Only realizing the generic paintings on the walls now, something to do with roses. There was white wallpaper with spiral designs on it. A white curtain separated him between other people. He was certain this was a hospital. Was it a dream? Another one. Or had he won? A nurse in a floral smock had come to his side. She looked at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're up," she said, "I'm glad."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I, yes, for a while," he responded. Staring at the IV in his veins, he only just realized that. He actually realized spending all this time staring a light how exhausted he felt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You could have went back to sleep," she told him, "You're fairly malnourished, dehydrated, and I am pretty sure exhausted. You didn't have any ID on you. Do you have a name so we could look up any family?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Julian Foster," he responded, "But I don't have any family to call."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm sorry to hear that, do you remember anything that happened that night?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No I'm afraid,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know the Jynx killer was running around there that night,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm afraid yes, I was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time," he responded dryly, "Where am I? I need to get back home in Merrygold."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Or you're quite away from home, Lorence, France," she responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I see," [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You should rest,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]December 16th, 2010[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The house seemed lonely without anyone. He had been home for only a week or so, and hadn't found really the strength to do much around the home. The pictures of Clover hurt. The memories of his grandmother were painful. He had never felt this kind of heartbreak. Like his heart hadn't quite melted. He just shuffled on the floor staring at the ceiling. He couldn't quite shake the apathy. He had no motivation to do much. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There wasn't much worth in this life. The full moon was coming soon. He was worried about Alister. Ruby hadn't visited much and neither had Lukas. He hadn't told them what was going on. They were merely worried about why he hadn't been around. He gave them no answer. Just asked for some time. He got up from the floor. To him he only saw one option. To get out of this situation and to save the lives of others. He couldn't poison himself. He recognized that was a mistake. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't make worry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover's voice echoed in the back of his mind. What was he suppose to do? Where was he suppose to go? If Alister was such a threat wouldn't it hurt more people. Then what is the point of allowing Alister to run free?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like coincidence there was a sudden knock on his door. At first he wasn't going to answer, but he walked over to the door and opened it. To simply see Lukas on his porch. Lukas kind of always looked like a tomboyish girl. He was too boyish to look like a girl, but to girlish to look male. But that never bothered Julian. They use to play together when his grandmother watched Lukas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Lukas got older and he started to do more schooling he didn't see Lukas much. He wasn't sure what Lukas did, following his mother around Ruby, but he wondered what else Lukas did to take up his time. Still he wondered why he was here.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Lukas," Julian said dryly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello Julian, I hope I am not interrupting anything," Lukas smiled at him, but it was a somber smile. It wasn't one meant to force happiness out of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I," Julian looked away from Lukas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"May I come in?" Lukas asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's fine," Julian responded, moving aside for Lukas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lukas walked in and Julian closed the door. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I remember running around here when we were small, seems so far away now, huh," Lukas responded, while taking a seat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I suppose," Julian told Lukas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am sorry I wasn't around much," Lukas responded, "I do believe it was my mother's and your grandmother's idea to hope we came together as friends. I still do view you as a friend. I simply got busy after my father got sick."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He never talked about his father and Julian had never seen him before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"When was this?" Julian asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"About thirteen," Lukas responded, "Our family felt empty for a very long time after that. It only seemed to come back to normal more recently. You know we own the pharmacy in Merrygold, but I doubt you knew I started training more extensively in my alchemical remedies back then too. In preparation to take over the pharmacy when my mother decided to retire from it."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian took a seat across from Luke, but acknowledged with a slow head nod.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why are you telling me any of this?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I felt, because I hadn't. And I should have. Because I do care Julian," Lukas paused, "Clover is gone. Isn't she?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How did he know? Did he looked shocked? Lukas didn't smile he simply continued with, "You'd never left otherwise. And I wouldn't see you as broken as you are now unless your love ones were gone. When your grandmother died I really thought about visiting you. You were broken back then too. Clover put you back together. But now you're more than shattered."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So this is?" Julian asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is me reaching out to you," Lukas responded, "As I should have done a long time ago. Forgive me childish naivety back then. But accept my hand now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'd never spite you for that Lukas,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know you wouldn't hold grudges about it, but I berate myself about it all the time," Lukas gave a slight laugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're right Clover isn't here,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lukas nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Feel free to talk to me whenever you like, it doesn't have to be now, just in your own time," Lukas got up from his seat. He was about to walk to the door, but Julian grabbed the cuffs of Lukas' shirt. Lukas looked at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I run away for eight months already, and have admitted to nothing. I need to talk now,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lukas nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Very well then I am here,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Julian explained the situation to Lukas. Who only nodded his head acknowledging him that he was listening? Always an active listener Lukas waited for Julian to finish before saying anything.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know a place," Lukas responded slowly, "That may help you. It might not be ideal. But I'm certain they can help you. You should not be punished for what happened. And you shouldn't punish yourself for it either."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 20th, 2011 - Admitted to Paragon Valley Asylum[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
it is still open and alive. =^.^=

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.