Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^
The year is 2096, The place, an urban living room.
In the living room were five people, an elderly male, two adults of opposite genders, a male teenager, and a male child of around ten. They were watching a horror movie about a werewolf, most with a skeptical outlook.
"This is so fake, it doesn't even try to be realistic." The voice of the teenager cut through the silence, getting a laugh from the elderly gentleman.
"You think this movie to be so fake? That werewolves couldn't possibly exist? Well, what if I told you I knew a werewolf?"
"Stop trying to fill their heads with such things, you couldn't have known a werewolf, they don't exist, it's impossible."
"Impossible, you say? Impossible is more than just a word, as humans we naturally assume many things to be impossible. Magic, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, mermaids, and more, all impossible. But what if I told you that there's a place where those 'impossible' things are as common as the air we breathe? That place is a small little town called Paragon Valley, more specifically an asylum located on the outskirts in a large forest.

The Paragon Valley Asylum isn't your everyday asylum, for one it's more like a mansion than an asylum. Sure, there are doctors and plenty of guards, but for the most part the guards are to keep people out rather than in. In this asylum you'd have troubles finding any normal people, because here the impossible is commonplace.

Oh, and one other thing, if you do happen to wander in, try to blend as much as possible, some of those in here are so for your safety.

Perhaps one day, I'll take you to meet some of my impossible friends."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The RP

The roleplay itself is set in modern times, specifically 2016. The town this takes place in is made up, but is a general small urban town, there are plenty of houses, a local grocery store, and a bank, there are other things as well, but the most prominent building in the town is where our main setting is, the mansion known as 'The Asylum'. The mansion itself is a ways into the forest on the outskirts of town, dissuading most from venturing to it. Behind the mansion is a lake, it is literally in their backyard. Images will be posted later.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Rules

Follow Iwaku rules, obviously
Be polite to fellow roleplayers, no fighting
Probably other stuffs, but I can't think of anything specific at the moment.

Character Sheet Template
Name: (What's your character's name?)

Race: (There are no limits to what races can be used, however do note that nothing is 'immortal', while they can be so in age, they will still be susceptible to death, even gods, a race ranking system will be implemented later)

Age: (What's your characters age? What age do they appear to be?)

Role: (There are multiple roles to be had, please leave this blank for the time being)

Years: (How long has your character been at the asylum? or lived in town if human)

Appearance: (Anime, art, or anything in between. I prefer images not be real, but if you must I won't object. Include what they wear as well please.)

Personality: (what are they like? How does the world around them see them? How do they see themselves?)

Weapons: (Please leave this blank for the time being, the reason for this will be expanded upon later)

Powers: (More or less the abilities your character possess's due to their race, when the ranking system is implemented the number of allowed abilities/powers will be limited depending on species rank, however do not feel frightened to fill this out, as it will help me appropriately rank your species)

Skills: (What is your character capable of, without the use of abilities? Examples include painting, cooking, etc. I want at least three, feel free to add more)

Special Traits: (Not necessary, but is there anything that differs your character from another of the same race? A curse? A blessing? Elaborate please.)

Negative Traits: (Physical or mental, you need three flaws to balance out your character, be they an allergy, a physical distortion, or even how they smell)

History and Lore: (Where's your character been? How'd they arrive at the asylum(or town)? You don't need to write a novel, but do be descriptive.)

Theme Song: (I don't really care if you have one, but they do add a bit to the character)

Race: (this isn't the same as the above one, here I want to know about your character's race, important facts and such one would find in a Bestiary. This can be anything, so long as it relates to your race, and has some importance)

Misc: (anything else? random facts about your character? something you feel I should have added to the CS?)​

Ranking System
Gold(G) - The top rank, the creatures in this rank are the strongest of the races, such as the god's and dragons, no single race in this ranking is stronger than the other aside from experience one might have, they are equal.
Silver(S) - Below the strongest are the races such as demons, angels, and demigods
Bronze(B) - Next we have races such as werecreatures
Ruby(R) - Below that we have magical races, witches, warlocks, and fairies
Colorless(C) - Humans, essentially. This is the most fluid ranking, as it includes both psychic humans and enhanced humans, and these humans aren't necessarily bound by the 'strength' their rank represents.

*Hybrids are often classified in the lower ranking of whatever two species they come from, aside from Demigods, being ranked silver instead of colorless
**Humans, while fluid in strength, can rarely overpower a silver, and never a gold ranked creature, they also tend to have

_________________________________________________________________________________
Death Mechanics

I will be using this site to determine whether a character will die during fights and certain scenarios.
I will be using d10
Essentially I will roll once for both characters involved, if it is one of my characters Salty shall have the honors of rolling so you know I'm not cheating you. If it is both of out characters involved a random party will be picked to roll. If both characters happen to get 1's, then a re-roll will occur for both. If both characters get a 9-10 the fight will end in a tie. If both characters get any other number the winner will be determined by a game of 'guess the number' where both will pick a number between 1-100 and a d100 will be rolled to see who is closer.

1 = death, guaranteed
2-4 = Fatal, can survive with immediate medical attention
5-8 = Minor wounds, not entirely fatal but still needs medical attention asap
9-10 = Not a scratch, congratz on your luck :p

_________________________________________________________________________________
Important NPCs
The god of war helps run things at the asylum. He doesn't help with much to do with the actual running of things, but rather he operates an Arena in the Asylums basement, the purpose of the Arena is to let creatures let off steam in a somewhat safe manner by fighting each other for the entertainment of a group of random wealthy people on the internet.
3b9e77911ec317341539bf9a0cd6d2c3.jpg
Otherwise known as Sarah Glades, she is the owner of the asylum, as well as the one who first opened it. She is a dragon, the last of her species, no not the last dragon, but you will not be finding another dragon like her.
1e185d71f9510651869b3bb37d358062.jpg

94bba48dba04700390ec21191a05728f.jpg

Updates/Important Info

-Discord channel made, please join at your earliest convenience, this will allow me to communicate with you all easier, as well as a special thing I have planned. Click Here.

- Sareth added to npc section.

- Ranking System partially implemented, will be updated as more creatures are added to the roleplay.

- Npc's to come this following week.

-Death mechanics implemented.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Voodoo Queen

[fieldbox="The Queen of Curses, teal, solid"]

Name: Ebony Lovecraft (Real name: Kahina)

Race: Vodun

Role: TBA

Years: Almost 100

Appearance: TBA

Personality: Charming and sinister, Kahina loves to trick and toy with people and keep them in feat of her. Her stealthy powers allow her to push others to the limit and she enjoys that. She is perfectly easy to get along with but those who get on her bad side soon realize that alluring smile isn't friendly. She can be quick to anger, although rarely shows it.

History and Lore: It was 1802 when Kahina was sold to a merchant in West Africa in order for her parents to pay off the debt of their farm. Her parents proclaimed she could see the future.It was when the merchant was doing business with a traveling doctor that she was noticed for what she was. The "doctor" was in fact a practitioner of the dark arts. The doctor managed to convince her master to allow him to stay in his home. That evening he found Kahina and explained why she was different. She wasn't a true clairvoyant as it was the Vodun spirit inside her that would whisper truths to her. He helped her create a doll with her master's hair and drive a nail into its chest. That night, her master died and she found a new one.

Years passed and Kahina did not age as her mentor did. It was when he noticed the wickedness growing inside her that he began to believe she was draining his life. He tricked her, placing a curse on her that she could not use her powers for one hundred years and sold her to Swedish slave traders. For one hundred years she worked and lived as a slave for a wealthy American. She watched him age and die until finally gaining her freedom.

In the 1900's her power returned, but she had grown to love America. 1920, a young man saw her expose her Vodun powers and she was quickly locked away into the Asylum. She could have escaped, but something about brought her a sense of peace.

Theme Song:

Race: West African Voo Doo Queen/Priestess

Weapons: TBA

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Vodun, teal, solid"]

Powers: Kahina is a true Vodun, a mass of spiritual energy trapped inside of a human body. The spirits that live in her keep her ageless, which is more of curse than a blessing as she has seen many people die before her time. Her Vodun abilities allow her to cast spells and curses and control her enemies through the use of bones, dolls and living sacrifices.

Fetishes: Skull and bones are the perfect recipe for her talents. They allow her to place curses on those she wishes, however, she must place them under the target's pillow or some place personal.

Dolls: While a cliche, Voo Doo dolls are a great asset. She can harm kill, control or possess someone through them. For harm, she needs to physically touch them and the envision the doll as her target. To inflict death she needs their hair for the doll. For control or possession, she needs to sew a piece of their clothing onto the doll. However, the supernatural is not as easily affected as humans are. She needs to preform a sacrifice if her powers are to benefit against another supernatural.

Living Sacrifices: Her strongest power, yet hardest to preform as she needs something alive. The spirit or animal determines the power. Something like a frog wouldn't give her much at all. Maybe she could give someone nightmares. A boa snake or goat gives her the potential to send her target into a kind of horrific coma that lasts twenty-four hours.

Skills:
+Stealth
+Sewing
+Cooking
+Lying
+Can speak in tongues

Special Traits:

+Voodoo Dolls
+Fetishes
+Sacrifices
+Connection to the dead.

Negative Traits:

+Fragile: She is very frail, lacks physical power and has no skills in martial arts.
+Inept: Ebony is also terrible with technology and anything involving electronics.
+Consequence: Every time she uses her abilities she becomes weaker in the bones. If she preforms a sacrifice, she often is struck by convulsions that can last minutes.
+Hunted: She has many dark spirits that are after her life.
+Aching Heart: She has never loved nor been loved and seeing people in love distracts and bothers her greatly.
+Bad Blood: Kahina is plagued with disease and must use a small sacrifice every month to fend off the illness.

Misc: TBA

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="In the Life, teal, solid"]

Africa, 1880's:

Poor, starving and at their wits end, Kahina's parents used a blood ritual for pregnancy. Having a child could bring them either help for for farm or trade for the market. A boy could help the work load once of age and a girl could provide market services. What they didn't know was the rite offered not only something to them but the spirits as well. The act of giving birth was easy, as the spirits did not want to harm the child they would embody. The creature growing inside her mother was not human. It was the creation of various spirits. After the birth, her parents noticed an odd trait about Kahina. She could see the future. In truth, it was actually her Vodun heritage and the ability to read people as open books. At the age of nine, she was applicable to sell on the market. Her special gift made a very rich merchant happy and her life changed. Kahina never loved her parents because the spirits inside her did not either. It was not losing them that angered her but being treated as property.
In her new home, she was treated like a dog. She was never allowed fresh food, her young body was ravished by the merchant and any man he wanted to impress. She hated the merchant, but loved the pain. Every night when he would pass out from drink, she would stare at him, nails tapping on any surface. Her human body hated him while the spirits laughed at him.
One late afternoon the merchant was visited by a doctor. The man was slender, unlike her master, and very precise. She watched him, but in her dead eyes, it was truly the spirits. Her owner had used her for gambling and trading coins and skins. She was never wrong. And this doctor saw that in her.
The doctor convinced the merchant to allow him a night's stay and cultivated Kahina in her true potential as a Vodun. That night, she learned how to create a Voo Doo doll and struck a nail through its heart, murdering her master. All six of them, her and the five spirits were pleased.
However, her happy days with her mentor were numbered once he discovered what she was. She was not human, but a demon. The earth could nor rattle her. She was deadly.
When the Swedish decided to traded whites for darks, her mentor cursed her so that she could not use her powers and became a supple item for trade.

America 1880's: The beauty of Great Frontier was not so great for Kahina. The Sweds did not sell fairly and often left good workers with poor owners. Kahina was traded for a handful of coins and expected to do whatever she was asked. She was used to assault but never enjoyed it.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Name: Cassandra

Race: Museling

Years: 4

Appearance:

Personality: Cassandra is a fun, bubbly girl with a childlike view of the world. Her entire life is based around having a good time. She makes friends easily, and loves hanging out with other people.

Powers: Art Animation- Cassandra can bring anything she draws, paints, or sculpts to life. She can also make her drawings and paintings manifest in the real world, although this requires some effort.

Portal Pictures- Cassandra can enter her own paintings and drawings, and bring other people along with her.

Color Change- As she is essentially a living blob of paint, Cassandra can change the color of her hair, skin, and eyes to any shade imaginable.

Skills: Anything in the visual arts, cooking, running

Negative traits: Naïve, cowardly, overly trusting

History and Lore: Cassandra was formed from the artistic spirit of a painter as he worked on a fantasy piece. Needless to say, he was shocked when she emerged from the canvas. She lived with him for a couple of years, before she left to see more of the world. After rambling around for a couple of months, she came across the asylum, and knew she had a place she could call home forevermore.

Race: Muselings are spirits of the arts, born from an artist's passions as they work. They do not age, and can change certain things about their appearance at will. Their bodies are made from the medium the artist was using; watercolor paint, in Cassandra's case.

@LuckycoolHawk9 Please tell me that's just a rough draft and not the final CS? Because I honestly can't accept it like that.

First off, his race indicates he's a fullblooded werewolf, or one that was turned by bite, however, his history tells us he is half human. Either he is a hybrid, a bite-victim, or a full-blooded werewolf, he can't be the child of a human woman and be a full-blooded werewolf.

Secondly, his personality is that of a Gary Sue character, he has almost no flaws, getting angry when provoked doesn't count as much of a personality flaw, the only thing that looks like a flaw is getting aggressive when angered, but to me that's like saying the sky is blue. If he's a werewolf, that's an obvious given.

Third, with his powers, you aren't very descriptive, none of them seem to have drawbacks. How long can he shift for at a time? Are there an negative side effects to holding a shift too long?

The character is lackluster at best at this point, I'm going to have to ask you to fix these things, I don't wanna sound like a bitch, but I simply can't accept a lackluster character with minimal effort.

@daird I like the idea, but please expand on things, her personality is extremely lackluster, and we know nearly nothing about her from it.

Her powers are interesting, but again, expand, what are their limits? Are there downsides to them?

@YuriLucien I know your CS is a work in progress, so I'm not going to be too nitpicky, but something I have state right away is that a West African Voodoo Queen/Priestess is a human, so it should be stated that her race is human, and then after that she's a voodoo priestess

Please tell me that's just a rough draft and not the final CS? Because I honestly can't accept it like that.

First off, his race indicates he's a fullblooded werewolf, or one that was turned by bite, however, his history tells us he is half human. Either he is a hybrid, a bite-victim, or a full-blooded werewolf, he can't be the child of a human woman and be a full-blooded werewolf.

Secondly, his personality is that of a Gary Sue character, he has almost no flaws, getting angry when provoked doesn't count as much of a personality flaw, the only thing that looks like a flaw is getting aggressive when angered, but to me that's like saying the sky is blue. If he's a werewolf, that's an obvious given.

Third, with his powers, you aren't very descriptive, none of them seem to have drawbacks. How long can he shift for at a time? Are there an negative side effects to holding a shift too long?

The character is lackluster at best at this point, I'm going to have to ask you to fix these things, I don't wanna sound like a bitch, but I simply can't accept a lackluster character with minimal effort.
I think I am going to switch him out for one of my other characters. I honestly can't think of anything to do to fix his personality at the moment, I have another particular character who may work better for this roleplay.

@Ruby. Edited my original sheet. I decided to use my bipolar dragon instead. Included weakness on powers and it is finished. I can edit if there is a need for it. Never mind, Iwaku is being annoying and deleted my edits. Back to adding those details again.

I decided to use my bipolar dragon instead.
I would advise against having a dragon character you have pre-established somewhere else. If you look at the updates post, there is a dragon npc, and as such there is pre-established dragon lore you would have to bend your character to. If you still wish to use it however, I will read your new CS and alert you as to what needs changed to fit in with the lore.

I would advise against having a dragon character you have pre-established somewhere else. If you look at the updates post, there is a dragon npc, and as such there is pre-established dragon lore you would have to bend your character to. If you still wish to use it however, I will read your new CS and alert you as to what needs changed to fit in with the lore.
To plan C.... how does a naïve half-elf sound?

A half elf sounds fine.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@LuckycoolHawk9 Please tell me that's just a rough draft and not the final CS? Because I honestly can't accept it like that.

@daird I like the idea, but please expand on things, her personality is extremely lackluster, and we know nearly nothing about her from it.

Her powers are interesting, but again, expand, what are their limits? Are there downsides to them?

@YuriLucien I know your CS is a work in progress, so I'm not going to be too nitpicky, but something I have state right away is that a West African Voodoo Queen/Priestess is a human, so it should be stated that her race is human, and then after that she's a voodoo priestess
Will do! :3 I'm finishing her up now, hehe. Also, can she have some fetishes on her? Or will she have to collect them in game? :3 They'd be kinda like weapons, I guess. Skulls and stuff. XD

She can have Fetishes.
I have a major complaint about her powers. She can't be immortal. As stated in the race brackets, Immortality in the sense of 'undying' isn't a thing, the closest thing to immortality is in age, but everyone can die, even a god.

She can have Fetishes.
I have a major complaint about her powers. She can't be immortal. As stated in the race brackets, Immortality in the sense of 'undying' isn't a thing, the closest thing to immortality is in age, but everyone can die, even a god.
Thanks! And oops, I failed to explain more about that! Lemme change it. XD

She could be chopped up into tiny bits and still be alive, just lying there as the world changes around her. However, it is flame that she must watch out for as she cannot survive it.
This is not a satisfactory fix. Unless someone just so happened to accidentally use fire in a fight, she's still immortal, and only fire wielding creatures could kill her. There is NO immortality whatsoever, if she were to be chopped into tiny bits, she wold be dead, the end. If she were stabbed through the heart, she would be dead, the end.

If u have any suggestions for changes to the character or feel like something doesn't make sence, let me know.
I'll look at it later.

Name: Xavier

Race: Shaman/Human

Years: Has lived in town for the passed 2 years.

Appearance:
c3df1e201cbb1666e8e24f02bbbf7be7.jpg

Personality: Usually carefree, and often times goofy / Does not cause trouble, thus the people around him don't mind him too much/ Confident in himself

Powers: Xavier is able to use his body as a medium to channel the spirits of the deceased (may include a variety of historical figures)

Skills: Acting / Gymnastics / Acrobatics

Special Traits: His grandmother was a shaman of epic proportions that was once regarded as the most powerful shaman in the world.

Negative Traits: Allergic to seafood, poor eyesight (often wears contacts but uses glasses at times, is afraid of scorpions due to a bad child hood experience.

History and Lore: Xavier was raised by his grandmother at her small estate from the age of 3 due to his parent's having mysteriously died.He had developed an interest in shamanism from observing his grandmother. She eventually began teaching Xavier all she knew (while keeping her title as 'the world's strongest shaman' hidden), and Xavier was able to become very proficient in the paractice. His grandmother eventually died from unknown causes (similar to how his parents did), thus leaving him to fend for himself. Xavier eventually found out about the asylum after having overheard a conversation between strangers while wandering around from place to place in search of a home (He was 17 at time his grandmother died, broke, did not have a conventional education, and the only real possesions he had were the tools he used for conjuring spirits)

Theme Song: The instrumental of the song Not Nice by PARTYNEXTDOOR

Race: (Real shamanism usually centers around healing and divination in most cultures but fighting is cool so I'm adding some stuff) Xavier's branch shamanism is a global practice that draws influence from a variety of cultures. Although usually used for healing purposes, a select few of shamans are to use their bodies as a medium for souls of the deceased (i.e. what Xavier can do)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If u have any suggestions for changes to the character or feel like something doesn't make sense, let me know.

Is this a joke?

I hope that you're not done.

Because the suggestion I have is to redo the sheet. Because I mean it's the same criticism we gave Hate earlier. There is nothing here that really defines your character. It's pretty bare bones.

Personality;

Needs more definition instead of just, "he's goofy and everyone likes him". I mean come on. What's some personality flaws? What are some things people don't like about him? What are some things he doesn't like about himself? What is he trying to work on?

Powers;

Need more definition. How long do they last? How does he utilize them? What's the range?

Special Trait;

You have to be kidding right. This is a troll right? Because that is completely unacceptable. Define this. You want to see a special trait define.

This is from another RP of mine

Special Traits:

Ancestral Line- Perhaps this may have been another reason why the GMA ignored his lack of physicality and belatedness. Simone Phisher is not the only detective in his family. While not everyone of them worked for the GMA, they were detectives every now and then. And because of this, and his unusual gift to bond with victims. Something has tied to Simone to his past ancestral detectives. Which gives him extra instincts. If life was a video game, he'd be someone you know with "video game" information. Every now and then, an item of interest may glow to give him a better idea of where to look. His grandmother tell it's an ancestors touch guiding him.

Negative Traits;

More defining things about the character be nice. Fleshing out the character is sometimes by fleshing out flaws that define their personalities and their physcalities.

History and Lore;

Have people forgotten how to write? Have you suffered from a brain stroke while writing this? Writing Basic 101

Who

What

Why

When

Where

and How

How does he feel about these situations

Why

What did he do afterward

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE;

WRITE A FUCKING GOD DAMN QUALITY SHEET. AND DO NOT PUT THIS BASIC BULLSHIT. LACKLUSTER. NO QUALITY CRAP IN THIS RP.

No one has time for this bullshit. You're frustrating Ruby. You're frustrating me.

If someone comes to us with another half ass sheet. You're not getting a critique. You're going to get fucking rejected from this RP.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
As Salty said, the next half-assed lackluster cs is getting rejected straight out of the gate, no exceptions. If you're still working on it, state so. If you think a half-assed cs doesn't matter, well, in my eyes if that's the effort put forth in the cs I honestly don't even want to see what you would post IC. Put forth some effort, or don't even try, because otherwise you're just going to waste my time, your time, and anyone else's time who would actually care about the rp.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sir Salty
Name: Demetrius Dagan Brice.

Race: Half-Elf/ Half-human

Years: 2 years

Appearance: He has black hair that is messy, he has fair skin and has purple eyes. He is six feet tall and has human ears. He wears clothes which consists of a gray leather jacket, a green t-shirt and black jeans. He also wears sneakers and has a scar on his left cheek. . He also wears a broken watch. Due to the side effects of using a powerful spell, he has grown a full beard and he has grown a whole foot ( he was five feet tall before this) . He also has a book, but he can't read it anymore.

Personality: He is very naive and tends not to know what human things and people are. He is also curious and likes to discover new things. Demetrius can also be highly sarcastic if someone mocks him or his kind or family. He is also a very friendly and open person. However, if you get on his bad side, he can be quite unstable and determined to get even with you. He also does enjoy the occasional prank. Due to being naïve, he often needs things explained to him twice and it grates on people nerves. He also takes most things literally ( example: hit the floor, literally slaps the floor) and often is confused by metaphors and similes. He also views the world the same as a child. He also is angered by his lack of powers and doesn't understand what he has done. He hates everyone here and feels like he is a prisoner.

Powers: Demeterius knows some elven magic, but he has lost control of it, due to having using the darkest magic, consuming his mind. What remains of his magic is growing a tiny plant and making an ice cube. Due to having magic for so long, he is currently going through withdrawal symptoms such as fevers, headaches and lack of sleep. Due to having using the darkest arts, his mental state is unstable and he often screams and cries out.

Skills: Reading: Despite being naïve, he has always been an inquisitive person who liked to learn things and going out of his way to make time to read. Due to slowly losing his eyesight, this skill has become more difficult to do, but he still tries to understand/ read a book a day.

Painting: Though not always a painter, he has grown an appreciation for the arts when he came here. He wanted something that it wouldn't matter how he was doing and he choose this skill. He is no Picasso, but he can do mostly good small paintings when he can see what he is doing

Singing: Demetrius has always loved to sing along with songs when he was younger with his mother. When he arrived at the asylum, he started to practice singing. Despite trying, he is still off-key and rarely hits a good note.

Dancing: Demeterius has started to dance whenever he loses his sight. He listens to the beat and does his best. However, he has two left feet and often trips and falls. That doesn't stop him form trying though

Crawling: Though not a skill, per se, he does know how to crawl through vents and squeeze through small spaces to leave places. He hates being confined to any one room for too long and often finds a way to crawl his way out without anyone noticing him.

Drawing: Another skill that he has picked up while here, he has started to draw. Though crude, he wants to improve this skill and get better.

Special Traits: He's half human.

Negative Traits: Naïve. mentally unstable, allergic to iron and wood, insomniac, suffers from hallucinations, slowly losing his eyesight/ fading in and out ( in need of glasses)

History and Lore: Demetrius Dagan Brice was born seventeen years ago to a mortal woman and an elf. From a young age, he started practicing his magic and was using it, due to not knowing he was half-human. As he grew older, the magic started to take effects on his body making him unable to stop it without severe consequences. After a while, he went to someone he believed who could help him and was told that the dark arts was the answer, this person taught him the magic. . He was hoping to learn it to control the magic negative effects, not realizing the danger of what he was doing. When he discovered the betrayal, his anger surged and he attacked the person with the magic he learn and he accidently unleashed his full power with a dark spell that wiped out his entire village, leaving him behind as the sole survivor. He was barely able to respond and when the people remembered that he had performed magic, he was forced to the mental asylum for the protection of the other innocent humans. However, unbeknowest to them, that spell had drained almost all his magic, leaving him with first two spell masteries in their base forms.

Race: Unlike normal elves, half-elves often have shortened lifespans ranging from twenty years old to eighty, depending on how much magic they use. Due to have humanity, a half-elves magic is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness. As using magic drains the mortal soul, each spell that a half-elf uses , the further away from sanity they go. Similarly, half-elves also suffer from age effects on their magic if they use too much, forcing them older before they are mentally ready. If a half-elf uses no magic, they can live to eighty, however each spell used takes away five years from that lifespan, leaving them with literal room to live. Most of them end up dead before they turn 40.

@Ruby. I think I am done..... *awkwardly stares at it and prays that it is enough detail... otherwise, it was nice trying.*

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Teiso and Sir Salty
Name: Demetrius Dagan Brice.

Race: Half-Elf/ Half-human

Role: N/A

Years: 2 years

Appearance: He has black hair that is messy, he has fair skin and has purple eyes. He is six feet tall and has human ears. He wears clothes which consists of a gray leather jacket, a green t-shirt and black jeans. He also wears sneakers and has a scar on his left cheek. . He also wears a broken watch. Due to the side effects of using a powerful spell, he has grown a full beard and he has grown a whole foot ( he was five feet tall before this) . He also has a book, but he can't read it anymore.

Personality: He is very naive and tends not to know what human things and people are. He is also curious and likes to discover new things. Demetrius can also be highly sarcastic if someone mocks him or his kind or family. He is also a very friendly and open person. However, if you get on his bad side, he can be quite unstable and determined to get even with you. He also does enjoy the occasional prank. Due to being naïve, he often needs things explained to him twice and it grates on people nerves. He also takes most things literally ( example: hit the floor, literally slaps the floor) and often is confused by metaphors and similes. He also views the world the same as a child. He also is angered by his lack of powers and doesn't understand what he has done. He hates everyone here and feels like he is a prisoner.

Powers: Demeterius knows some elven magic, but he has lost control of it, due to having using the darkest magic, consuming his mind. What remains of his magic is growing a tiny plant and making an ice cube. Due to having magic for so long, he is currently going through withdrawal symptoms such as fevers, headaches and lack of sleep. Due to having using the darkest arts, his mental state is unstable and he often screams and cries out.

Skills: Reading, painting, singing, dancing, crawling.

Special Traits: He's half human.

Negative Traits: Naïve. mentally unstable, allergic to iron and wood, insomniac, suffers from hallucinations, slowly losing his eyesight/ fading in and out ( in need of glasses)

History and Lore: Demetrius Dagan Brice was born seventeen years ago to a mortal woman and an elf. From a young age, he started practicing his magic and was using it, due to not knowing he was half-human. As he grew older, the magic started to take effects on his body making him unable to stop it without severe consequences. When he turned fifteen, he accidently unleashed his full power with a dark spell that wiped out his entire village, leaving him behind as the sole survivor. He was barely able to respond and when the people remembered that he had performed magic, he was forced to the mental asylum for the protection of the other innocent humans. However, unbeknowest to them, that spell had drained almost all his magic, leaving him with first two spell masteries in their base forms.

Race: Unlike normal elves, half-elves often have shortened lifespans ranging from twenty years old to eighty, depending on how much magic they use. Due to have humanity, a half-elves magic is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness. As using magic drains the mortal soul, each spell that a half-elf uses , the further away from sanity they go. Similarly, half-elves also suffer from age effects on their magic if they use too much, forcing them older before they are mentally ready. If a half-elf uses no magic, they can live to eighty, however each spell used takes away five years from that lifespan, leaving them with literal room to live. Most of them end up dead before they turn 40.

@Ruby. I think I am done..... *awkwardly stares at it and prays that it is enough detail... otherwise, it was nice trying.*

Idk about Ruby, but this is much better than what you originally tried to put up. If you had put this up to begin with. There had been no problem.

Ruby's the final decision. But thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.