Imaginary Friends (OOC/Sign-Ups.)

AFTER READING THE POST: Do you understand what I typed out?

• Yes! (You astute reader you.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No! (Darn.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • -Shrugs in Korean.-

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is remove the extra spoiler tags. I have to do it from time to time too.

Great. I messed up something in the commands as you can see.
GOSH IWAKU PLEASE DONT TELL ME I HAVE TO START ALL OVER ;-;
Maybe you can just erase all the coding and it should be fine!

You'd know, I'd like to an Imaginary Friend Hunter half inspired by Professor Crocker from Fairy Odd Parents.
I mentioned becoming an Imaginary Friend Hunter as an occupation somewhere in the post, but it was very brief and vague. I noticed that in your IC post your character had some sketchy suspicion about the Foster home. I hope you know what happens when a human kills an Imaginary Human! :D Which actually benefits your Imaginary Friend Hunter role, actually.

I haven't posted anything @Commander Cheesecake in the IC, yet.

But I was thinking a second character who was an Imaginary Friend Hunter. Again if you seen the Fairly Odd Parents, inspired by Denzel Crocker.

I haven't posted anything @Commander Cheesecake in the IC, yet.

But I was thinking a second character who was an Imaginary Friend Hunter. Again if you seen the Fairly Odd Parents, inspired by Denzel Crocker.
Again, I can't tell AAANNNY one apart. Sorry. I have the memory and attention span of a 4-year old.

I don't remember anything happening when I was four. Says a lot doesn't it.

Oh. Yeah, shoot go ahead you can do that. Just be sure you get to Jin Foster first, if you want that perk I mentioned earlier.

"If a HUMAN kills the IH, the human will gain the ability to see all Friends and IH's alike, regardless if the human is being targeted or not."

Yes, okay I got that. Making some super obsessive, Imaginary Friend Hunter. So yes he has some in the past killed an IH.

I finally fixed it.

How old can the Imaginary Friend Hunter be?

Do I have permission to post in the IC then? =v=

Do I have permission to post in the IC then? =v=
Make sure you read the rules before posting in the IC!
Other than that you're all good to go.

So that question. What's the oldest a character can be?

@Mischief; whenever your character is done, I'd like to do a collaborative introduction. If that's okay with you

So that question. What's the oldest a character can be?
Uhm, old enough to fend for themselves but not too old that they're crippled.
AKA 15-40 age range.

Gotcha. Going to add some more of my own adaptation of Imaginary Friends into this. I am going to make up the Imaginary Human he killed. But....it's going to be a doozy

Quick question: Would the police naturally qualify as friend-hunters?

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If they can become human, then aren't they the same as monsters? Demons and ghost?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Diego Hoyt Fischer [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: "D" or Psycho Fishy depends on the circumstance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am human as the day I came out of my mother's birth canal. What get use to it, that's how everyone is born, except some people."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 28[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male, nothing more, nothing less, don't make me throw up with your sick ideas[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Something got fucked up here, as you stare at the laughably stocky male. You want to laugh because you're staring at his ID, as he's buying a smoking hot Ruger and a mag as if he's giving you a fake ID. Oldest he looks at least way under 20, but his birth date questions that statement. Let alone, his non threatening aura, and his height. At 5'2", he's not really impressing anyone with his size. He's got D-E-A-T-H tattooed on his knuckles, and a strange symbol on his hand that suggest he might have done some hard time. You don't quite the sweater with the feathers as a collar, he doesn't seem to know as his piercing eyes stare you waiting for you to clear him. He's wearing gray cargo pants, and you almost want to call the cops on him. He seems tired, because he keeps rubbing the corner of his eyes, bags under his eyes suggest hard night's rest. You laugh at him, ask him, what he needs with a Ruger, and he doesn't say anything just waiting for you to give him the background check and security information. Is he even allowed to have a gun, looking like that with boots he must have gotten at the Army Salvation. His hair is black a ruffled up mess and he continues to lose his patience with you. Something is on his mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
fv8x76.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tired and restless is a best way to explain him. Bad people aren't born they are made, and he cannot help, but feel a sense of responsibility for what had happened. He should have had more common sense about him. He should have been smarter, he should have been more mature. But honestly he wasn't. You think when you're dropping acid, that the world that you see is invisible to only the high itself. Yet, he knows that's all wrong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's not hard time he took. His obsessive compulsion in believing there little imaginary people in the background, behind each individual has many people believing Diego to have lost his mind. And no one really blamed him. Not in the way you'd blame bad people. They just tell him, you need help. They just tell him, they are there to help. That's what all the therapy and group sessions are for. But he spends his time, nighttime hours contemplating plans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Diego not a violent person. Not in the same way you'd think of a violent person. An otherwise controlled individual, driven mad by mourning, the things he witnessed, and the loss of a good friend has driven him to violence. Driven him to have a warped sense of reality and a rather vague moral system. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If it's up to him, he'd take the whole world down of imaginary beings. Not because, he wants to see kids suffer. He gets that part, something starts off as innocent as a kids fantasy. A kid's dream, but it can turn ugly. Downright ugly, and strange. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He seen it go ugly. The friends to him are both a child's wish, but at the same they are not. They are something akin to a demon. And he can see them. All of them. Except the people he's put faith in, deny or reject him when he points it out. It drives him mad.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He compulsive and obsessive in that sense. He has to do something about it. For the sake of his sanity and for the sake of finally being able to put his mind to rest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not your typical masculine male, he's confident in himself at least. Never second guesses himself. And amongst his friends he probably earned the nickname of Psycho Fishy for just being a little balls to the walls crazy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he's not out doing Him. He's a movie buff, and even likes to take time to delve into playing card games with the people he knows. It's how he convinces them he semi normal. He's actually a fairly good poker game, which is his favorite game. His favorite time to sleep is usually when the city gets noisy. Because it allows him to focus on something else for a while. He says the best time to sleep is when he's downright exhausted because he passes out and doesn't have to dream about anything for a good eight hours.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes Imaginary Friends and more specifically Imaginary Humans. He says they are something akin to evil spirits. Or monsters. He doesn't trust them. He thinks little kids are going to get in trouble with their friends and worries about anyone who imagines them. Clearly these things are evil beings. Some kind of statehood of a devil. Though he's not religious himself. He can only see them as something evil. Probably colored by his history with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He also likes margaritas, he likes to cook crazy concoctions and spending time with the few people who still harbor some compassion to him. He dislikes self abuse. He concerned about anyone who takes drugs or the like. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's compromisable because he was not born violent. As long as you prove yourself someone he doesn't want to kill, he'll usually lower his gun.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He has group therapy every other Thursday and individual therapy every Tuesday. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
Ruger SR9

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In an unfortunate form of circumstances, Diego ended up killing a Imaginary Human named Drip. Drip was not your typical Friend as you can imagine. It was likened to an Imaginary Friend like Pitch. Just as Pitch can become an Imaginary Human if someone gave in and embraced their anxiety and depression. Drip was an Imaginary Friend before it turned into a very dangerous human. Drip's other names were Addiction and Temptation. Drip was the Friend who influenced addiction in his friend. Where Diego's human friend became a slave to his addictions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Diego had no other choice, but to kill Drip to save his friend. Except, that he didn't mean to kill Drip. That was all, but an accident on one hand, he'd like to go back in time to change those circumstances. To not kill Drip because of the nightmare he awoke from doing so. Yet, on another hand. He wants to save people from their Imaginary Friends before they twist them.[/BCOLOR]

Theme Song

Reactions: Jihae
@Commander Cheesecake; I never met a GM who does it that way. I am like, is that an acceptance, is that a....a what.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.