Imaginary Friends (OOC/Sign-Ups.)

AFTER READING THE POST: Do you understand what I typed out?

• Yes! (You astute reader you.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No! (Darn.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • -Shrugs in Korean.-

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fine by me.

Well what I will do is I will wait for the original GMs responses first, will give it, let's say the Weekend. If we get no responses. I'll go ahead and revive this myself

Well what I will do is I will wait for the original GMs responses first, will give it, let's say the Weekend. If we get no responses. I'll go ahead and revive this myself
If that's allowed sounds fine by me. If not we could even perhaps take it and change a bit making it slightly different I'm still unclear on how others allowed to revie RPs works if they weren't GMs.

If that's allowed sounds fine by me. If not we could even perhaps take it and change a bit making it slightly different I'm still unclear on how others allowed to revie RPs works if they weren't GMs.

I'll probably have to do that. Change things around. Make it more Clyde. But will be willing to accept all players characters already accepted

Reactions: Raven
I'll probably have to do that. Change things around. Make it more Clyde. But will be willing to accept all players characters already accepted
K if you want any ideas that might help give me a hollar. Been rewatching the original show which might help lol it's on hulu atm

K if you want any ideas that might help give me a hollar. Been rewatching the original show which might help lol it's on hulu atm

Sure. PM me if you like. You could be COGM if you like

Sure I will warn I am a bit slow on week days cause of school however. And next weekend is Prom

That's fine.

I appreciate that you at least communicated that. That's all I ask most of the time is proper communication.

That's fine.

I appreciate that you at least communicated that. That's all I ask most of the time is proper communication.
Same here. I usually try and let people know what's up if I may be gone more than a day or two or am really slow.

Same here. I usually try and let people know what's up if I may be gone more than a day or two or am really slow.

As do I. Because I feel its important. You don't just join a RP and expect it to not be a priority. I understand life. But at the same time, you made an oath and a promise with an accepted character to say, that "I will find the time to dedicate myself to this"

As do I. Because I feel its important. You don't just join a RP and expect it to not be a priority. I understand life. But at the same time, you made an oath and a promise with an accepted character to say, that "I will find the time to dedicate myself to this"
Very true. I just started writing a story idea that I feel that way about if I ever figure out where to take more than my intro.

Very true. I just started writing a story idea that I feel that way about if I ever figure out where to take more than my intro.

You know, stupid moment and totally off topic. I just realized your avatar and your username more closely. Raven from Teen Titans, jeez am I slow on the uptake. lol

• Love
You know, stupid moment and totally off topic. I just realized your avatar and your username more closely. Raven from Teen Titans, jeez am I slow on the uptake. lol
lol Yes that is correct. I haven't changed it since a friend realized the name probable wasn't taken.

lol Yes that is correct. I haven't changed it since a friend realized the name probable wasn't taken.

That's awesome. I like when names I want to use aren't taken. I was glad Clyde wasn't taken. That's me name.

That's awesome. I like when names I want to use aren't taken. I was glad Clyde wasn't taken. That's me name.
Raven actually has been my nickname since I can remember from friends. So many other kids had my actually first name at school or at ball games so they just started Calling me Raven. Now anything I do that has to be part my username or they say it's not me. And being Raven is my fav Teen titan it doesn't hurt to go along with it.

Raven actually has been my nickname since I can remember from friends. So many other kids had my actually first name at school or at ball games so they just started Calling me Raven. Now anything I do that has to be part my username or they say it's not me. And being Raven is my fav Teen titan it doesn't hurt to go along with it.

Yeah. I am one of those assholes, who decided to use my real name like a professional penname. Going by my last name Clyde.

Shoot guys, go ahead and revive this. It was an idea that I unfortunately did not have the time for carrying it out. Even with the other RPs I've created/joined, there's really not much time for me to do frequent postings/attention. If you wish to revive this and make it completely your own, go ahead and do so.

Shoot guys, go ahead and revive this. It was an idea that I unfortunately did not have the time for carrying it out. Even with the other RPs I've created/joined, there's really not much time for me to do frequent postings/attention. If you wish to revive this and make it completely your own, go ahead and do so.
*nods*Alright hope life chills out a bit for ya.

Fantastic

Oh how I missed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.