Imaginary Friends (OOC/Sign-Ups.)

AFTER READING THE POST: Do you understand what I typed out?

• Yes! (You astute reader you.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No! (Darn.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • -Shrugs in Korean.-

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Raven
Well Uncle, if you're still interested, Raven and I are going to make a new version of this.
Like before, I'm very interested.

Fantastic! We'll be working on it
I wish y'all luck in your endeavors. Let's just say I'll be watching your soon to be amazing RP very closely in the near future. c:

Reactions: Raven
I wish y'all luck in your endeavors. Let's just say I'll be watching your soon to be amazing RP very closely in the near future. c:

Don't jynx us, it might be crap

Yay! So this is reviving, might Alerts might not work so I would recommend putting a chat conversation for everyone in the roleplay as an OOC, instead of using a thread, because not everyone gets alerts. I'm just speaking from experience, it works exceptionally well.

Yay! So this is reviving, might Alerts might not work so I would recommend putting a chat conversation for everyone in the roleplay as an OOC, instead of using a thread, because not everyone gets alerts. I'm just speaking from experience, it works exceptionally well.

I like the threads. More organized to find information. We do have a brief idea and will be working on a better quality OOC later. I was not at all yesterday focused to do anything beside write a brief idea.

I like the threads. More organized to find information. We do have a brief idea and will be working on a better quality OOC later. I was not at all yesterday focused to do anything beside write a brief idea.
Alright, I was just making a suggestion, feel free to use it if you want, I like to feel helpful. I personally, don't often get alerts, so I have to constantly do a daily check on whatever thread. And I'm not on during the weekends, just during the week, and I probably won't be on very often during the summer, so I'll try to be as dedicated to this as possible. Just a heads up.

Hey, I just saw how interesting this rp was. Are sign ups still open?

Hey, I just saw how interesting this rp was. Are sign ups still open?
Sign-ups/the brand new OOC will be created by @Clyde and @Raven . Me, as the GM abandoned this RP and moved on to better sights. This RP, however, will be revived hopefully soon? We will neeevveerr knoooow...

Sign-ups/the brand new OOC will be created by @Clyde and @Raven . Me, as the GM abandoned this RP and moved on to better sights. This RP, however, will be revived hopefully soon? We will neeevveerr knoooow...

Soon is right

Status
Not open for further replies.