Imaginary Friends (OOC/Sign-Ups.)

AFTER READING THE POST: Do you understand what I typed out?

• Yes! (You astute reader you.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No! (Darn.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • -Shrugs in Korean.-

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihae

carpe noctem
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Saturdays and Sundays.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
4628955.png

Dear Reader,
My name is Madame Foster Foster Jin, and I'm afraid that my children have gotten out of control.
Well, they're not technically my children, but I've been taking care of them since their creators stopped believing in them.
I can't blame the Friends, honestly, for missing their humans. If someone stopped believing in you, how would you feel?

I've kept these Friends stuck in this foster home long enough. No one even wants them. The more that children get technology into their hands, the Friends are slowly starting to decrease due to the new entertainment.
And the more insane and desperate these Friends become.
So I've stopped taking care of them. I've let them roam far and wide, because they deserve their freedom. They deserve to have a companion forever.
A Best Friend.

But I'm scared for these Friends you see, the Humans are really strong and they have a mind like no other. They feel things that a Friend cannot feel, they have the strength that imaginary Friends cannot have.
Mind power and the willingness to believe and, well, not believe.
They're real, after all.
We're almost inferior to these Humans, because we're just a figment of their imagination. They could get rid of us just like that. But the Friends are persistent, and soon enough, they WILL get what they wish for.

This is a battle with an uncertain outcome, and I certainly hope that the Friends will win. But the uncertainty comes with the overpowered Humans.

I wish the Friends and Humans alike luck.
May it be a bloody death to the loser.
Minds help us all,
Madame Foster
Foster Jin.

4628957.png

superthumb.png

Imaginary friends allow children to use their play dates to construct knowledge of the world.

[spoili]
Imaginary Friends are left abandoned and bounded to Foster Jin's home with a passion for getting back to their creator.
The thing is, these Friends have been stuck inside the home for so long that they can't differentiate their real creator from another human being.

So once they lock onto one human being, the actual creator or not, they aren't letting go. And they will do everything in their power to get close to the human and play a game of fight.

Because the Friends can't differentiate their creators, there can be multiple Friends locked onto one human.
But there can only be one Best Friend. If there is a chance that two or more Friends are going towards the same human, it WILL be a fight to the death between Friends before conquering the human, if at all possible.

When a Friend comes into very close distance with their targeted human, the Friend will take the physical form of a human and will start doing physical damage.
However, the Friend will also take harm and other humans will be able to see the Friend when in physical form as well.

A Friend will go back into "spectre" mode when it is at a far distance from their target.

If the targeted human gets killed by another human or by another imaginary Friend, the Friend that was targeting said human will no longer exist.

If there is a group of Friends targeting one human and that one human gets killed by someone else, all the Friends that targeted the murdered human will no longer exist.
(That's why it is best to go for one human if you become a Friend.)

If the Friend manages to make the human have the belief in imaginary friends again AND doesn't kill it, the Friend will become an Imaginary Human.
The ultimate goal.

[/spoili]

4628972.png

profile_picture_by_deemo2000-d8zo501.png

Making an imaginary friend is fine, being a slave to one is not.

[spoili]
The true successors of the Friends.
They have made their creator believe in them and even kept them alive.
And now the Friends are real, spending lost precious time with their human.

If a human succumbs to an imaginary friend, the Friend will turn into an IH (Imaginary Human,) remaining in human form forever.
If the human is still alive when the Friend turns into an IH, the time the best friends spend together substitutes for the IH's immortality.
If a human is still alive and with an IH, Friends and humans alike cannot harm the IH whatsoever.

But that doesn't mean that other friends/humans can't kill the human belonging to the IH.

If Friends/Humans end up killing the IH's slave, the IH itself will become weak, and will have to hunt down another person and start the whole role of the Friend's process all over.

During this time of searching for another person, the IH is now susceptible to a Friend and Human's attacks. And because the IH is in physical form for good, every human will see the IH. If they know that it's an IH, of course.

If an imaginary friend kills the IH, the Friend will take the IH's place and receive the same immortality, but will have to protect the previous IH's human.

If a HUMAN kills the IH, the human will gain the ability to see all Friends and IH's alike, regardless if the human is being targeted or not.

So, if you turn into an IH, you better be damn sure that you're protecting your best friend. For your own good.

[/spoili]

4628960.png

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.

[spoili]
Powerful over the imaginary friends and a slave to the imaginary humans.

To the Friends, these humans have minds similar to gods.

It is possible that a few humans out there could have an occupation to be an Imaginary Killer, aka, a person that hunts and despises all things imaginary and will do everything in their power to stop every imaginary in existence.

If a human is targeted by a Friend, the human will be able to faintly see the Friend as a shadow if the Friend is close to them (but not close enough that a Friend is in physical form.)
If a human is targeted by multiple Friends, the human is able to faintly see all of the Friends that are targeting him/her.

If the human sees the Friend, a human is able to trick it.
Humans are able to make Friends think that:

1. They aren't passionate enough to target the human, stopping them in their tracks. And if lucky, make the friend go away until the effects wear off.

2. There are multiple clones of the same human, ultimately confusing the Friends into finding the "real target." Buying some time for the human when in a fight with the Friend.

3. Make the Friend see a "past nightmare" that the human had as a child, distracting the Friend and putting it into a nightmare world.
The more a human tricks a Friend, the more powerful and immune the Friend becomes when the effects wear off.

If a human approaches the Friend and gets close enough to it, the Friend will turn back into physical form, letting the Friend be at risk for hardcore damage.

If a human becomes a slave to an IH and succumbs to the belief that imaginary friends are real, the human will have a mindset of a young child, the voice of a young child, and the habits of a young child while still looking like an adult.

Don't get caught by either of the Friends or IHs. You'll be dead either way.
[/spoili]

4628961.png

(A picture of your Imaginary Friend or Human here! ANY ART STYLE IS FINE!)
Name:
Nicknames:
Are you a Friend? Or a human?
Personality:
Relationships:
Violent or Compromisable?
Weapons: (Cannot be godly, this IS the real world, after all.)
Other: (Whatever was not mentioned up there goes riiight in here.)

4629118.png

1. Follow all of Iwaku's general terms, rules, and conditions.
2. No Mary Sues/Gary Stues. You know the drill.
3. No God-Modding or being an absolute ass when in combat. Absolutely not. ♥
4. Please, do not control other people's characters if things don't go your way.
5. All abilities, powers, and weapons all have to be modern and not OP. It's a modern world and everything in it should flow accordingly.
6. If you cannot post for x amount of days, (max 5) please let me know.
7. IC Drama is very welcomed. But OOC Drama will be taken care of with an iron fist from me or my Co-GM @Mischief.
8. If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns, PLEASE tell me.
9. Have fun and don't be a big coconut~
10. You CAN play multiple characters! (Max 4.)
11. I do expect more than one-liners. I don't wish for a book publishing, but perhaps just a paragraph or two.
If you have read these rules and understand them, put an '=' in your CS/Bio!~

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
ccc1813a1ac567492f6ad3d1496f4cdf.png

-Goat-s-Sin-Of-Lust-Gowther-nanatsu-no-taizai-38459057-500-279.gif

4629725.png

A Friend.

Even though the appearance is androgynous, October is a male.

Personality:
A mind that belongs to a child prodigy, October is extremely smart and states things in a factual way. He will often say things that will hurt other people's feelings, but he himself is completely unaware of that.

October is usually walking around with a blank face or a monotone voice that could sound a bit creepy if you meet him in person. He tends to use his intelligence and lack of emotion to scare everyone off, rendering him as a loner and a freak.

He is the kind of person who will go out of their way to understand something that seems confusing, no matter what it takes as well, using extreme tenacity and violence if need be.

He is also the kind of person to be somewhat feminine, making acquaintances well with females more than his own gender.

Relationships:
None. For now.

Is a very reasonable Friend unless someone threatens him otherwise. Will go the nice route when trying to persuade someone to get into something. If rejected, he will try a couple of times until the only thing left to do is fight.

Memories.
Bibimbap.
His glasses.
Ice cream.
Blankets.
Posing for a camera.
Painting nails.

Dislikes:
Violence.
Adults.
Lotion.
Cold weather.
Bad puns.
Bad self-portraits of himself.
Dresses.
Confusion.

Weapons:
= A simple knife. =

latest

Other:
October is a very powerful Friend and will not approach a human until he figures out every single detail of the human's life. Every strength, every weakness, every like and dislike, every affair, and every secret.
He is a smart stalker by heart and will not go in for the kill until he makes sure that the human he has targeted falls into his persuasive trap.

20160114153402.jpg

tumblrnwu35xj6U81tyhuflo2540.gif

4629674.png

A Human.

Although physical looks are like a "pretty boy", Kina is a female.

Personality:
Very tomboyish and gives off an intimidating kind of "swagger" whenever possible. She is short, sweet, and to the point if she tries to speak; Compare her simple similarities to those of Calvin Coolidge, the 30th president of the United States, aka, "Silent Cal." She doesn't wish to elaborate on things because it destroys the secrecy and fun, plus, nothing is ever done when people are babbling brooks all the time.

Kina is a menacing human being with a short temper. As soon as something doesn't go her way, she is like a little child and throws an angry temper tantrum.

Her vulgar way of speaking usually catches most people off guard, as she tends to speak first rather than think, and as a consequence, she usually gets into a lot of trouble than the average person. Does she care, though? Not really, she tends to settle things with her mouth, hands, and temper than anything else.

She is also similar to an emotional teenager, walking around aimlessly and causing a whole bunch of shit until people start watching or the cops come. The feel for danger and adrenaline is what she craves the most, like a drug, she'll go through almost anything to feel rushing blood course through her veins and her heart pump ragingly out of her chest.

Relationships:
None. For now.

Kina tends to be 110% more violent if she was given the option. If things don't go her way, she wouldn't be one to compromise. She disagrees with the quote that violence is never the answer, and she's perfectly fine with that kind of mindset. Whether it be physical, emotional, or mental abuse, Kina is one for treating people with disrespect if one would ever disobey her, which, who would ever do that?

Pineapples.
Pandas.
Hot Chocolate.
Sunglasses.
Stupid people.
Exploring.
Winning.

Dislikes:
Losing.
Washing the dishes.
Bad jokes.
Romance.
Horror.
Watching TV.
When someone isn't strategic.
High heels.

Weapons:
= A simple handgun. =
gun_PNG1352.png

Other:
TBA.

Last edited:
  • Love
the_monkey_king_by_gaby14link-d5gem7y.jpg

Name:Lucas
Nicknames: Monkey King
Friend
Personality:

He tries to make people laugh no matter the situation. However some jokes are corny others maybe demented. He can't seem to stay still, very talkative. Some wish he would shut up but thats when he's happy. When he's angry or upset he is rather violent, and very unpredictable. He may shout and scream a bit whenever someone keeps upsetting him. He will throw whatever he may find if he's been made upset enough. He hates being told he's wrong. Many simply say it's a monkey's tantrum.

Relationships:
Human there after: WIP (will come when there is options other than just the human I'm playing)
Mainly violent with the rage of a mad monkey but possible could find compromise however highly unlikely.

Dislikes: High pich sounds (dog whistle), not having their friend he's hated feeling lonely, feeling trapped in a small area (The foster home was large enough he didn't feel completely trapped), and flying squirrels
Weapons:
latest
Other: =

I'm working on the human but um if you see anything I need to know to fix atm with either let me know. Hopefully I'll finish the human later this week

13de945a9f94832c.jpg

(This is my pic if anime human people pics are allowed if not I'll change it later but this is just so there's a pic for her lol)

Name: Eden David
Nicknames: Eden
human

Personality:
Enjoys being with her friends, but also playing games. She doesn't really talk anyone's head off but rather listens a bit more. She is not one to be taken lightly however for she did learn some karate, and the proper way to hold knifes or daggers. Simply because she felt the need to learn self defense from the creeps and stalkers out there. Her favorite kind of games are often strategy or puzzle games why simple she enjoys a challenge.

Relationships:
Mom: Leia David Dad: Peter David
Friends: WIP
Imaginary Friend(s) She isn't aware of: Merlin
Compromisable
Dislikes: Snakes, spiders, and thunderstorms
Weapons:
latest
Other: =

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gossamer and NaYe
It has been way too long since I've had a good horror RP.
That and Foster's™ was an awesome show.

It has been way too long since I've had a good horror RP.
That and Foster's™ was an awesome show.
Join the fun side! :D
Sorry if the descriptions of each character you can play got confusing to read. It was 5 in the morning and I was running on no sleep. So if you need any clarification please let me know! :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Join the fun side! :D
Sorry if the descriptions of each character you can play got confusing to read. It was 5 in the morning and I was running on no sleep. So if you need any clarification please let me know! :D
I spent quite a bit of time reading everyone else's questions from the interest thread. :)
But I do plan to make a Friend (no pun intended) soon enough.

I spent quite a bit of time reading everyone else's questions from the interest thread. :)
But I do plan to make a Friend (no pun intended) soon enough.
So smart of you to do so. :D

image.jpg

Name: Merlin
Nicknames: Fur ball
Are you a Friend? Or a human?: Friend
'='
Personality: Merlin loves to fight. He is quite sadistic and demonstrates no hesitation in mutilating his enemies. Despite his aggressive nature, Merlin is very perceptive and keen in battle. Merlin is also Quiet, reserved, with loner tendencies. Private and hidden. He Has trouble describing feelings, and tends to be unemotional. Not very affectionate. He can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others. Isolated and not influenced by others. Avoidant. Not complimentary. More interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family.
Relationships:
Creator: Eden David
Violent or Compressible?: Merlin tends to be very violent.
Dislikes: Sharing, spicy foods, his creator forgetting about him, and BIG words.
Weapons: Merlin doesn't carry any weapons, but he does have very sharp claws and teeth that he uses if he is trying to kill something.......or someone.
Other: Due to his small size Merlin is a master of stealth. He uses his claws to climb up walls. He is also as fast as the average cat.​

Reactions: Gossamer
'The Imaginary Friend'

Name:
Jack

Nicknames:
The Toy Maker

"Of course I'm your
F R i e N d"

Personality:
Possessive & Psychotic
In the beginning Jack will appear to be the P E r F e c t friend [spoili]
i_ll_always_be_here_by_krisantyl-d8ng5ef_zpsrdlkllw0.jpg~original
[/spoili], crafting colorful toys of your imagination and will be for the most part at your beck and call. However, even then you'll be able to see the slight abnormalities that leak through his ideal facade. Whether that's as something as insisting to play all day or becoming progressively needy. Appearing at your school, your work, and in the process slowly but surely estranging you from your family & friends. He will never be completely satisfied, no matter how much attention you shower upon him until he m A K e S you completely his. The more your 'friendship' progresses the more and more he'll try to get his way, no matter what the cost.

Selfish & Manipulative
At first what ever makes you happy, makes Jack happy. He will care for your needs first and foremost, leaving nothing unattended. This doesn't last long. The shift will be subtle as he begins to ask, insist, and c r A v e more from you. All at the same time showing you glimpses of the grand, imaginary world he has filled to the brim with talking and walking toys. Everything perfectly crafted to your preferences, the little knick knacks you wanted when you were younger, ready to be played with. The illusion of fun and pleasure blinding the fact that he is pulling you further and further away from reality. A warning to remember is that it isn't the danger of physical harm that empowers him but the child-like euphoria Jack is able to induce. After all what's more addicting than H A p p i n E s s?

Violent & Merciless
If all else fails. If you still want to leave him after everything he has done for you then you've left him no other choice. What ever it takes, who ever he has to k i L L, even if he has to drag you s C R E a m i n G and C R Y i n g back to his side then he will unhesitatingly do so. The more you run the more Jack will become desperate, the more he becomes desperate, the more violent his tactics become. You have nothing to worry about in terms of physical harm since Jack is your F r i E n d and friends never hurt one another that way. Your family & real companions however are fair game. In the end there are only two options, give yourself up or attempt to kill the Toy maker. Although by the time you may have successfully completed the latter how many of your friends and family will be alive?

Relationships:

His 'Chosen' - He considers them the Perfect Toy. One that he has to have, to possess, and to be with forever. And he most certainly does not like to share.

Other 'Imaginaries' - Generally Jack is very polite and accommodating to his fellow Friends. Considering some as companions and plays with them whenever he is not doting on his chosen. It is only when they attempt to take what is his will he become violent towards them.

Any attempts of running or fleeing will be met with violence. Never towards you but anyone else he can take his frustrations out on. Whether that's someone you hold dear or an unlucky stranger passing you by on the streets. As he continues to fail in his endeavors his jealousy and possessiveness will spike to harrowing levels; to the point where he'll shove sewing needles down the throat of a cashier that asked whether you preferred paper or plastic.

While he seems as if he doesn't want to harm you throughout his psychotic displays of affection this can turn to a complete one eighty once you agree to become his. Depending on his state of mind which is always unstable, forever unpredictable, he may no longer see you as a friend but one of his toys. After all why would he want such an ungrateful little shit who tossed him aside to be his one and only Best Friend? [spoili]
let_me__fix_you_up_by_krisantyl-d8q6gk3_zpsnm9t2cam.jpg~original
[/spoili] This is for the most part the most common occurrence since all his previous chosens had unsurprisingly run away from him. However there is a slight chance that if you've thoroughly appealed to Jack, despite running, he'll spare your life.

If you wanted to completely skip the losing gamble above, all you have to do is say yes. All it costs is your mind, your life, and your freedom.

Toys
Stuffed Animals
Anything small, fluffy, obedient.
Attention & Affection
Creating new Toys

Playtime

Dislikes:
Being left alone
The attention gravitating away from him
Sharing
Ungrateful Toys

Weapons:
wehaveanewfriend_zpsrcg7e5o1.png~original

A saw able to cut through wood, plastic, and flesh.
An exploding red wind up red mouse.

Other:
*His image fluctuates between his perfectly polished appearance to the demented creature he really is. Rotten and decayed like an abandoned toy and a clear representation of his thoroughly withered mind.
*The Chosens he deemed no longer worth being his friend were added to his 'doll collection'. Re-making them in his image with grotesque appendages but still disturbingly childish.

More images:
[spoili]
a_special_lamp_by_krisantyl-d996pxv_zpsgf7omiks.jpg~original

it_s_time_to_play_by_krisantyl-d8iwpkr_zps4n1kfarg.jpg~original

puppet_by_krisantyl-d92mf6v_zpskow0iqju.jpg~original

magic_toys_by_krisantyl-d95swfa_zpshgpgvywb.jpg~original

[/spoili]

'The Human'
(A picture of your Imaginary Friend or Human here!)
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
Relationships:
Weapons: (Cannot be godly, this IS the real world, after all.)
Other: (Whatever was not mentioned up there goes riiight in here.)

twins_by_02321-d5e5pw4.png

Name:
Jane (left) & Sally (right)
Nicknames: The Twins, Forsaken Sisters, Winged Witches
Are you a Friend? Or a human?: Friend
Personality: Despite their contrasting appearances, Jane and Sally work together in perfect unison. They don't exactly move and speak in unison, per se, but they always know what the other is thinking. Even if their methods vary, the twins can make snap-decisions, or conversely, develop long-term strategies should the need arise. Jane is the more aggressive sister. She is sarcastic and does little to control her fiery temper. Sally, on the other hand, is more unpredictable. Unlike Jane, Sally is quiet, shy, and ruthlessly cunning. Both of the sisters are terribly vain and love to be at the center of attention. On occasion, Sally is prone to flirtatious behavior that most are sure to find off-putting.
Relationships: WIP
Violent or Compromisable?: Jane tends to be violent, whereas Sally is a bit more agreeable.
Dislikes: Saws, sewing machines, bugs
Weapons: Jane can throw daggers at an incredible speed. Sally, oddly enough, can extend her teeth and nails to maul her victims apart.
Other: The twins can glide for a few short seconds, but they cannot outright fly. Even gliding puts a massive strain on their wings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

debe6c6f1a8e2b649dd109a518614849.jpg

Name: Gerald M. Hayes
Nicknames: Jerry
Are you a Friend? Or a human?: Human
Personality: Gerald is like those cops people often see on television; the loose-cannon smack-talker without a care in the world. He takes pride in his work, however, and shows a great deal of compassion for the people under his protection. Gerald follows and enforces the law to the strictest degree possible. While his demeanor would indicate otherwise, he is very intelligent and outgoing. Occasionally he is afflicted with a sense of guilt, back when he was a careless womanizer at the start of his policing career, hence his awkwardness around women. Reflecting on past experience, Gerald is an avid weapons collector and loves a good fight from time to time.
Relationships: Gerald is married to a woman named Jasmine, and together they have one son, Tyler.
Violent or Compromisable?: Violent as a last resort, more or less, but he's always looking forward to proving his own strength to everyone else. He's quite infamous for throwing compromise out the window when he became an officer of the law.
Dislikes: Pacifism, darkness, junk food
Weapons: M1911 pistol, stun gun
Other: Although Gerald hates to talk about it, he was an infantryman during the Iraq War and suffers flashbacks from his brief tenure there. Rare as they are, the flashbacks can be quite intense and induce a variety of symptoms.

=

Last edited:
I don't suppose there's still space for one (or two) more?

Also, I'm seeing people posting two at a time. Does this mean it's possible to take control of two characters at the same time (in one post, I suppose)?

Whelp. I've been suckered in.

Gimme a sec, and I'll craft together a friend and a human. ^^

Reactions: NaYe
I don't suppose there's still space for one (or two) more?

Also, I'm seeing people posting two at a time. Does this mean it's possible to take control of two characters at the same time (in one post, I suppose)?
Of course ^^ And there is indeed a limit of 1 Friend//Human per RPer so yes, it is possible.

Hey, I want to join this roleplay. I do have a few questions though.
1) Are we allowed to make one human and one friend? and if we do are they able to be together, or do they have to pick a different human/monster to partner up with?
2) If we're allowed to have our friend and our human be partners then would we start the IC with development, or would we develop the relationship?
I'm also new to the site, so bear with me x'D

Hey, I want to join this roleplay. I do have a few questions though.
1) Are we allowed to make one human and one friend? and if we do are they able to be together, or do they have to pick a different human/monster to partner up with?
2) If we're allowed to have our friend and our human be partners then would we start the IC with development, or would we develop the relationship?
I'm also new to the site, so bear with me x'D
1) Yes you absolutely can make one human and one friend, and I'm not sure how you would go about fighting yourself, which is quite interesting, but if you can fight yourself go for it. And if you mean team up, imaginary friends and humans don't go well together at all unless your friend just got really persuasive and turned into an imaginary human on the first/second/third post~

2) That's really all up to how you feel like posting, if you feel like posting a really long post about the two character's development in one post go for it, if not and you think 2/3/more posts would suffice for development then that's fine by me too.

• Useful
Why, you're only a sort of thing in his dream!

clownclown_the_christmas_clown_by_dragon_fangx-d89y5eu.png

Name:
Paddywhack

Nicknames:
Paddy, Padster, "yer 'ole pal"

"Aww, when's yer 'ole pal never not a friend?"

Nebulous and vague at best; most people guess it's mentally around eight years old.

Personality:
Paddywhack is silly. That's a good way to put it. It's always laughing to itself about everything and nothing, cracking jokes and teasing humans and fellow friends alike behind their backs. It doesn't seem to realize the weight of many situations. It has no moral distinction between "bad" and "wrong", causing many of it's suggestions and methods to be...Maybe a little amoral and more than a little grotesque. Cutting out tongues is still a thing people do, right? Wouldn't it be funny to have a whole jar of tongues? That isn't to say Paddywhack is unintelligent, however. It's exquisitely talented at reading people, most notably vanities and doubts, and then twisting them to work toward's Paddywhack's advantage. Who doesn't want a friend to pick them up when they're worried or plump up their ego when they're proud?

It's usually hard to tell what Paddywhack really thinks about a situation, often changing their opinion to make it agree with yours in order to make you like it more. It's a fan of elaborate wordplay and cheesy puns, often purposely taking words out of context just to get a smile or a chuckle. Everyone likes a guy with a sense of humor, right? It's agonizingly difficult to make it show a larger range of emotions than just a cheery grin and ridiculous optimism, but there's...Ways. Ignoring it makes it irritable and far more likely to ruthlessly mock you behind your back. Trying to ditch it--Or even worse, trying to lock it up--Makes Paddywhack absolutely livid, and the clown's dark fantasies come a little more to life when it tries to take out it's anger on you. Don't try and get rid of Paddywhack. Don't try and leave Paddywhack behind. After all, why would you ever get rid of your best friend?

Relationships:
[TBA, feel free to ask!]

Usually rather agreeable. Or, at least, pretty easy to distract. As long as you haven't pushed any of it's buttons, obviously.

Claw games
Anything plesant-smelling
Dogs
Attention
Jokes
Coloring books
Junk foods

Dislikes:
Busybodies
Snobs
Abandonment
Businessmen
Rules
Losers with no sense of humor
Anything wet and sticky (including blood)

Weapons:
Paddywhack prefers to throw the baubles lining it's body like a weapon. As they appear to be Christmas ordiments, they're made of glass--And if the hook and the glass shards snag on the right places, they'll stall you long enough for Paddywhack to tackle and smother you.

In a pinch, it's silky ribbons can be used at an extension of it's body, like tendrils. It doesn't particularly like to rely on them (they're rather easy to slip out of and/or cut), but if it just needs to make someone trip it's a perfectly fine option.

Other:
Stuffing Paddywhack into it's box is a viable option--Even moreso considering it always has the box's lid on like a hat. However, always make sure to tie the ribbon around the box...Or else Paddywhack will just reach out and wind the crank, being free in moments.

With the spring fully extended, Paddywhack reaches a little over eight feet high. However, usually, it prefers to keep itself at a far more relaxed five-foot-five.

If that there king was to wake, you'd go out--bang!--just like a candle!

~~~~~~

Why not?

tumblr_mst0gh7iXS1rtaxnko1_500.png

Name:
Cecil Murphy

Nicknames:
Cec (pronounced 'sess')

"Still mortal."

Personality:
Cecil prides himself on self-sufficiency. If there's something you need done, you do it yourself. He can come off as rather proud in this regard, preferring to tackle his issues alone and making this painfully apparent. He's a little bit snarky, but also a little bit of a timid loner, finding social interaction a little...Daunting. Oh, not for lack of trying, of course--But his own anxieties have him in an iron grip. In the back of his head, Cecil thinks everyone he meets is pitying him. This is a problem because, really, he doesn't want the pity. He gets daunted by people gushing over and patronizing him in any sort of way, and even more daunted when it ends up being someone close to him. He comes off as distrustful, almost detached, uncaring. If you want something done, you do it yourself--No if, ands, or buts. So what if his hallucinations are growing weird? He'll take care of it himself, go away.

Right, hallucinations. Due to an illness when he was younger, Cecil is completely blind. However, he still experiences what's known as Charles Bonnet syndrome--Visual hallucinations for the blind. He's learned to roll with them, even liking the visions of birds and the sky he'll sometimes get. But lately, something...Else has been creeping into these hallucinations. Imaginary friends are a figment of the mind, not the eye. And for someone normally so aloof, so detached...The thought of something tangible in his hallucinations, well, it scares him beyond belief.

Relationships:
[TBA, feel free to ask!]

Super agreeable. But he doesn't react kindly to anyone creeping on the blind guy, anyone trying to exploit his sightlessness for their own disgusting gain. He might give you a whack.

Loneliness
Achieving
Rats
Excessive amounts of blankets
Steaks
Home movies

Dislikes:
Pity
Being bossed around
Salty foods
Rain
Bad jokes
Relying on others
The cold

Weapons:
Baseball was never his favorite sport--If he hadn't lost his sight he probably would have went on to join lacrosse instead--But he always keeps the bat on hand for sentimental value. Besides, it'd work better as a weapon than that little cane he's always swiping around.

Other:
His hearing is hypersensitive to compensate for the sight loss. Loud noises bother him.

He's exceptionally terrible at history classes.

That's a good reason for almost anything--a bit used perhaps, but still quite serviceable.

=​

Also don't act like I don't see you using Deemo art. You've been confirmed to have good taste​

-Cough cough- Deemo? What's that...
Let's just safely assume that I DON'T suck when playing that game. Deemo is my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.