Imaginary Friends (OOC/Sign-Ups.)

AFTER READING THE POST: Do you understand what I typed out?

• Yes! (You astute reader you.)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No! (Darn.)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • -Shrugs in Korean.-

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll add a human to my application because that's what everyone else is doing.

View attachment 103291

Name: Merlin
Nicknames: Fur ball
Are you a Friend? Or a human?: Friend
Personality: Merlin loves to fight. He is quite sadistic and demonstrates no hesitation in mutilating his enemies. Despite his aggressive nature, Merlin is very perceptive and keen in battle. Merlin is also Quiet, reserved, with loner tendencies. Private and hidden. He Has trouble describing feelings, and tends to be unemotional. Not very affectionate. He can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others. Isolated and not influenced by others. Avoidant. Not complimentary. More interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family.
Relationships:
Creator: Eden David
Violent or Compressible?: Merlin tends to be very violent.
Dislikes: Sharing, spicy foods, his creator forgetting about him, and BIG words.
Weapons: Merlin doesn't carry any weapons, but he does have very sharp claws and teeth that he uses if he is trying to kill something.......or someone.
Other: Due to his small size Merlin is a master of stealth. He uses his claws to climb up walls. He is also as fast as the average cat.​
Whelp this will quickly become an interesting mash. No idea where are results to the end will go.

So! Are we all good to assume that either me or Co-GM @Mischief is going to be making an IC really soon?

I dunno why I'm writing with middle spacing and fancy fonts.
I really don't.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I take it that my human character is permissible?

I don't suppose there's still space for one (or two) more?

Also, I'm seeing people posting two at a time. Does this mean it's possible to take control of two characters at the same time (in one post, I suppose)?
Of course! There's always space.

Yeah definitely, you can control two people in one post.

I take it that my human character is permissible?
Yes! Your human character is amazing and your little Friend too. Make sure you read the rules, because you forgot something in your character bio (I think, I dunno I don't know where I put my glasses.)

I tried to avoid it, but could I join?

26 year old man admits he likes Imaginary Friends the show

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I tried to avoid it, but could I join?

26 year old man admits he likes Imaginary Friends the show
Why avoid it when you can explore the impending fun?
Join on in!~

Fantastic, then I will do so. I am going to make a Friend. But it seems everyone is making Human Friend combo Character Sheets. I can play multiple characters, errr....but anyone else joining want to I don't know be creative together?

*shrugs*

Fantastic, then I will do so. I am going to make a Friend. But it seems everyone is making Human Friend combo Character Sheets. I can play multiple characters, errr....but anyone else joining want to I don't know be creative together?

*shrugs*
You are not obligated to make more than one character. Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean that you have to! Be a rebel and make one character if you wish, I'm not holding it against you if you choose to do so. :D

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m everyone’s Friend. They think of me, every time danger is to come. They embrace, every time they mourn”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Pitch[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames: He has none traditional Nicknames. But you may know him as Anxiety and Depression as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is Friend [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 8 all though he has countless lives and countless manifestations. Age is not a reflection on his knowledge, but how he came to be once again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Mostly Always Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A manifestation of the human psyche, Pitch has made forms, and many designs. But he often prefers just one. A humanoid shadow, resemblance to the boogeyman, with human arms stitched to his shadowy body. He has bright white eyes and an uncanny smile. Though he doesn’t often have to show his eyes. He’s shorter than what you expected at 5ft, but when someone is in fear, when someone is depressed. He gets stronger. He is often predicted with curly hair and often takes on representations of the humans who have manifested on him. These representations come in the clothing he chooses to wear or are formed onto him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
33coxhd.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2qb8uop.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pitch is not your typical imaginary friend. He’s compromisable, but in a completely different way than say other Friends are. He is tied to people’s Anxiety and Depression, actually he is the very creation of those things. Yet, he is none of those things. He’s a bully and a manipulator, making whoever imagines him more anxious and more depressed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is compromisable in the sense, that he is patient, and lingers. He never feels jealous when he is discarded because in the end someone will come back to him. He’s too tantalizing to let go of. And he’s too tempting to stay away from. He makes life easier. He sees himself as a form of helping his friend. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]By giving into their darker emotions and their darker feelings, he says it is easier for them, to fight it. He sees them suffer so his skill and want is to help them by giving them an easy way out. Except sometimes, it’s more clinical than that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pitch is an abusive and compromisable at the same time. Sometimes his relationship with the people who conjure him, are chemically reliant on him. A toxic relationship with Pitch, who suggest, horrible ideas and make the humans who imagine him deeper and deeper into the pitfall that is Pitch.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those who are reliant on him, from a chemical standpoint don’t last. Often his powerful intimidating presence, gets those who imagine him as so. A relationship to rely on. Die. He is the mere source of the death of a lot of people who imagine him, manifest him. It’s probably due to the demanding nature. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He’s not particularly nice. He says the worse fears of people, about themselves. He seems to manifest the thought. Telling those who imagine him or anyone really, they aren’t worth it, they are a failure, they won’t succeed. Everyone is looking at them. Everyone hates them. Everyone is blaming them. He is manipulative and sadistic. But he does it in a calm demeanor that most don’t suspect that he might be a toxic agent of harm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except, it’s odd because Pitch dearly loves anyone who manifest him. He gives them exactly what they want. He tells them what they want to hear. The bad. Because all people ever remember is the bad in their very lives.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is Compromisable. He likes to help people or that’s how he sees it, he likes to lend advice, his favorite drinks are bitter flavored drinks, like coffee, or very strong tea. He likes to garden and likes to learn new things. He likes to understand humans and he likes to have conversations with them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes people who he thinks are too happy, he often wants to ruin their day because optimism and happiness hurt him. He dislikes sweet foods, like cake, and cookies, and often refrains from them. He hates dogs because they often make too much noise because they bark at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A simple razor, that he gives to his friends and tells them to make the pain go away[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
Theme Song

@Clyde Ahh your character would go really well with my post-production human. I volunteer myself as tribute if you want to work together for this RP ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking back at the whole plot, I am deeply concerned as to what the heck happened to Madam Foster.
Then again I'm convinced nothing can take that lady down.

Reactions: Raven
Looking back at the whole plot, I am deeply concerned as to what the heck happened to Madam Foster.
Then again I'm convinced nothing can take that lady down.
;)
I'll probably have to explain that in a really long post in the IC.

Fantastic. I am excited for this.

Speaking of IC.
Is everyone done with their CS? Or at least, the majority of it?
(I didn't put much in because I felt that a detailed CS would probably pull everyone away from this RP.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.