Illusion Game IV: The Day of Sagittarius III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2: Final Update

Swallowing a lump in her throat, Nurse Goto proceeded to muster up any courage she had and began to explain the second test the Captain told her about. "So, um, Captain Suzumiya wants you to have... a lie detector test done. She said that anyone involved in this infection business may display erratic behavior and a test like that will be more proof that nothing's wrong with them. I-I hope you don't mind that we have to do this, Doctor Park," she said, nervously clenching her hands against her chest. "There's a polygraph test machine over at the Security Department. So that's where we'll have to go," she explained to the doctor and whoever else happened to be listening.

The young girl seemed hesitant to say anything else to her brother after her attempted to make a deal with her, but the look on her face definitely suggested she was wavering. A pouty expression crossed the child's features, yet she relented. "Okaaaaay," she said, extending her pinky back to his in order to seal the promise. Regardless, she still didn't look entirely pleased. She glanced up at he brother, a frown tugging on her lips. "Are you going to leave after that doctor looks at me? You're never around! You're always working and it's not fair! When are you going to have time to play with me?" the sister questioned, wiggling her good foot.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Verite @Minerva @Atomyk @Jeremi @MedBay

Due to some very good thinking on Raven's part, the plant beast suddenly felt itself weakened to yet another extreme. The sonic screwdriver was indeed able to effect the temperature of the plant monster, the cold causing its movements to slow down greatly. Because of this, it could hardly keep its hold on Caldwell while defending itself from Melissa's sheers. This enabled her to easily cut into the root holding onto the man, freeing him instantly.

Oswin clenched a fist excitedly before turning her head in the direction of the third valve. Since this group was doing a fairly decent job of of keeping the plant beast at bay, she decided to make a run for it and try to turn it off herself. While she did trust that the third team would be able to accomplish this, she wanted to make certain it was done as quickly as possible! The brunette rushed over to the valve, pulling out a sonic screwdriver from her belt to quickly point at the valve. Due to the beast being very distracted by the others, she accomplished her goal with ease. The third and final valve had been shut off!

Within seconds of Oswin shutting the third valve off, the others would begin to notice a change in the plant monster. Entirely dependent on a constant flow of water to keep itself alive and well, it quickly began to shrivel up like a raisin without its source of life to depend on. It squirmed and chomped its jaws a couple times while it withered, eventually slumping over as a green pile of mush.

fdf8e90f0409440c072dc2059501d9e4.png

Inside the open mouth of the dead beast, however, the group would notice a shining, metal object. Upon further inspection, they would see it was round, glowed at the center, and was about the size of a soccer ball. Although they couldn't be sure exactly what it was for, they would remember that the person who had made the job request had asked for any strange objects to be brought to the Social Center after the job was completed. Perhaps this was the item Yuki N. had been talking about?

tumblr_inline_nzbwky3jbP1ro18mm_100.png

After the commotion settled down, Oswin made her way over to the individuals who had distracted the beast, placing a hand on Raven's shoulder. "Nice touch bothering the plant with that bit of cold. It was helpful." Taking her hand off his shoulder, she nodded to everyone else. "Good work all of you. You have no idea how grateful I am. This was an impossible task for me to take care of on my own, yet with help it worked out all right in the end."

@penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

Cast
@Crow as Emily Cutt & Raven Summersnow Slowmercury
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Yun Lee as Daniel Wong and Ophelia Wong
@Gummi Bunnies as Lauren Lynn
@The Myrmidon as Jin Tajiri
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park
@thatguyinthestore as Craig Cole
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jo Tajiri
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Sterling West
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
@Yatagarasu as Christa Park
@penguin055 as Elias Klein
@Nater Taters as Derek Craven
@Hospes as Caldwell Pernicious
Breathing heavily from the recent fight, Craig simply nodded with a smile when it was all over, Craig simply smiled and spun his axe around a bit, as if to sort of show off a bit. Though in reality, he didn't do too much to begin with, he sure felt like it did.
Nodding to the crew with the same smile stretched across his face, Craig headed back to his quarters humming the tune to a song.
Day 3
"Trashed"

And so, another seemingly ordinary day began aboard the ship. After the garden had been taken care of yesterday, there were no more disturbances. Things went along as usual until everyone would hear the daily announcements given by the captain.

tumblr_inline_mknx7uksri1qz4rgp.png

"First off, I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Park was tested yesterday and it turns out she is neither infected nor involved with that savior stuff. Pretty cool right? Wrong! That just means we need to try harder to find these guys! So I expect everyone to head on over to the Social Center again today and vote for another person we should have tested. With any luck, maybe we'll find one of them this time."

After speaking her most important bit of information, Captain Suzumiya blabbered on for a while--as par usual--until she finally ended her speech on a rather surprising note.

"Before I end, I'd like to ask that all Security personnel please meet me in front of the Security Department immediately. That is all." Why she suggested such a thing nobody would know, but after the conversation was over she would turn to her staff in the Command Center.

"I'm stepping out for a bit. Hold down the fort while I'm gone!" she said with a wink before heading to the door.

Daisuke rubbed his head and turned to the others, uncertain. "Uh, should one of us go with her? I have no idea what this is about..."

Once the announcements had finished, anyone interested in going to the Social Center could vote and check the job requests. Those who checked would see the following jobs:

Security Department Assistance: Requested by Captain Suzumiya - Something happened here last night! Anyone interested in investigating, meet me in front of the department now!

Simulation Room: YUKI.N> Dangerous. Proceed with caution. Please go to the Simulation Room to assist in testing a new virtual reality program recently created.

HELP ME: EEEVVVAAA, EVVVAAAA! (No location specified. What could this mean?)

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  5. Medical Bay [spoili]A place for the sick or injured. [/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  8. Cafeteria [spoili]A place for anyone to go and eat. [/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  24. Bridge [spoili]A bridge leading to the Fuel Storage area.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Information
Saviors and Infectors must now vote via PM for a person to be saved/infected. Also, everyone must vote in the IC thread for one person to be quarantined. The results will be shown during the next update.

The main GMed locations will be the hot spots / job requests, however, you are free to have your characters interact with one another in other rooms of the ship too.

Hot Spots
Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]
Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park - Role: Traveler
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
Craig awoke that day to the sounds of the announcements playing over the intercom.

"Yeah, no wonder Doctor Park wasn't infected. Why would a doctor be quarantined of all people?" He said to himself aloud before getting a shower, brushing his teeth, and heading to the Cafeteria for some breakfast. As he walked a small chill ran down his spine. He still didn't know what it was, but it was the same feeling he had yesterday. Something was off. He had no idea what it was, though. Hell maybe he was just paranoid. That was something he was known to be from time to time back home.

Day 2

"It was a pleasure working with you Oswin, thank you," Raven greets, "and a pleasure working with you all. I too, am grateful."

Raven displayed no evidence of moving his arms before saying the following words. His head, too, faced the same direction as before.

"Oh my! Look at the time. I might have to head back to the Cafeteria soon. Caldwell, you too. If you all have freetime, feel free to drop by.

Ah! Of course, I'll take this little orb on the way. I'll need to report it somewhere."

Before heading back to the Cafeteria, Raven takes the spherical device back to the area instructed by the mysterious Yuki N..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

And so Raven returned to the kitchens of the Cafeteria. Princess Emily Cutt hung her head low.

"Not everyday that I see this. That must mean that something really bad happened."

Raven looks around to see the kitchen in a mess - wheat and eggs on the walls, and a pancake on the ceiling that conveniently landed on his helmet-clad head! He doesn't respond in a volatile manner.

"Eh, not too bad. Nothing I can't handle. But how?"

"I- it's my fault..." Princess Emily Cutt says, sobbing as she hands Raven the recipe book. "Will you... forgive me?"

"Only if you agree to help me clean this place," Raven cheerfully says. "Though to clean this on time, we might need an extra set of hands, maybe even three."

"Wait," Emily says, "before you start, you must be tired, so..."

Emily reveals a freshly-baked Shepherd's Pie to Raven. "I- no- we- made you this. Th- the instructions to make Lasagne were hard, so I decided to make the next best thing - Shepherd's Pie..."

"Thank you, Princess," Raven hugs Emily as water leaks out of his faceplate alongside a sobbing souns, "I appreciate your effort, I'm glad to have you... also, 'we'?"

"Raven," Emily smiles, "I want you to meet my new... acquaintances- no- friends - Anna, Lauren and..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @york @Bomb @Cafeteria

Day 3

Raven sighs.

"Yuki N. again huh? Well, I wish I could help out, but... I've got stuff to do as promised, I'll be sure to help tomorrow..." Raven cleans the kitchen. "I just hope Caldwell isn't lost again. He almost lost his life yesterday because of that."

"Who's Yuki N.?" Princess Emily Cutt overhears Raven speaking to himself.

"N- nothing, just an old acquaintance," Raven says. "So anyways, are you ready to learn? I'm going to singlehandedly prepare today's menu. Just avoid the sharps."

"Alright!" Princess Emily Cutt smiled, bubbling more cheerfully than the previous day.

After an entire montage, it was all good.

"You know, Princess," Raven says as he sets the buffet table up, "I am most glad that you are making new friends. Haven't seen you do that in a while."

Princess Emily Cutt has her head down for a bit.

"So... are they coming today?"

"I hope they are!" Princess Emily Cutt grins at Raven. "By the way, what're those fountain things? I don't remember preparing those?"

"That's because I prepared them last night and preserved them in the freezer. Cheese fondue, chocolate fondue and white chocolate fondue. Can't forget the marshmallows."

The white chocolate fondue would have a slightly herbal taste.

"Wait," Emily tastes it, "isn't this the Empire's secret chocolate recipe?"

"Not true," Raven replies, "I used bell peppers and paprika."

"I think this new recipe is better!" Emily smiles.

"Your compliments are always appreciated, Princess," Raven thanks, "by the way, aren't those your friends over there?"

"Hey!" Princess Emily Cutt smiles, her ruby red eyes glistening as she sees the friends she made yesterday approaching. She waves at them with her dainty little arms.

"Y-Yes... we helped... with making the Shepherd's Pie..."

Lauren followed the sound of Raven's voice to face in that general direction, and shyly nod in acknowledgement. Well, that was one day down, and cooking wasn't all that bad... despite the mess.

Lauren was out with Anna again in hopes of finding another volunteering opportunity this time around, but the familiar voice of Emily catches her attention.

"O-Oh... it's you Miss Emily!"

Tugging at Anna's arm, the girl wanted to see if there was anything else they had to do. In a way, there still had to be some stuff done... makes you wonder how that mess from the day before was dealt with earlier.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @york @Bomb @Cafeteria​
Craig took a seat and ate some of his food next to these few in the cafeteria. Giving them all a smile and a nod as he chewed, Craig recognized Raven and some others from the events of yesterday. Being a store owner, he was often busy and didn't have too much time to interact with people on the ship. It didn't help that he wasn't too popular back home. I mean sure, he had his family and a select few people he would call friends, but not a lot. At least not as much as other people.

After he finished chewing, Craig lifted up his right hand to wave. "Hey." He said in a slightly timid manner.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @york @Bomb @thatguyinthestore

Day 3

Sterling had awoken that morning and done his usual chores. Well, it seemed that they were wrong about Doctor Park when it came down to things. She wasn't infected or involved in any of the other stuff, that was a relief to the man. He paused and realized that they were no closer to finding anything out and when he got there, he went to vote. Once again, he had no specific person in mind. He closed his eyes and pressed a random name to vote on. His fingers pressed Uta Koimya, the strange girl hiding in the storage room from earlier.

After doing that, he looked over the list. He saw the last request and paused. It seemed random. He decided to see if there was anything about it he could use to figure out where it came from.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Strange request

Day 3
"Trashed"

And so, another seemingly ordinary day began aboard the ship. After the garden had been taken care of yesterday, there were no more disturbances. Things went along as usual until everyone would hear the daily announcements given by the captain.

"First off, I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Park was tested yesterday and it turns out she is neither infected nor involved with that savior stuff. Pretty cool right? Wrong! That just means we need to try harder to find these guys! So I expect everyone to head on over to the Social Center again today and vote for another person we should have tested. With any luck, maybe we'll find one of them this time."

After speaking her most important bit of information, Captain Suzumiya blabbered on for a while--as par usual--until she finally ended her speech on a rather surprising note.

"Before I end, I'd like to ask that all Security personnel please meet me in front of the Security Department immediately. That is all." Why she suggested such a thing nobody would know, but after the conversation was over she would turn to her staff in the Command Center.

"I'm stepping out for a bit. Hold down the fort while I'm gone!" she said with a wink before heading to the door.

Daisuke rubbed his head and turned to the others, uncertain. "Uh, should one of us go with her? I have no idea what this is about..."

Once the announcements had finished, anyone interested in going to the Social Center could vote and check the job requests. Those who checked would see the following jobs:

Security Department Assistance: Requested by Captain Suzumiya - Something happened here last night! Anyone interested in investigating, meet me in front of the department now!

Simulation Room: YUKI.N> Dangerous. Proceed with caution. Please go to the Simulation Room to assist in testing a new virtual reality program recently created.

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Information
Saviors and Infectors must now vote via PM for a person to be saved/infected. Also, everyone must vote in the IC thread for one person to be quarantined. The results will be shown during the next update.

The main GMed locations will be the hot spots / job requests, however, you are free to have your characters interact with one another in other rooms of the ship too.

Hot Spots
Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]
Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
Day 2

"It was a pleasure working with you Oswin, thank you," Raven greets, "and a pleasure working with you all. I too, am grateful."

Raven displayed no evidence of moving his arms before saying the following words. His head, too, faced the same direction as before.

"Oh my! Look at the time. I might have to head back to the Cafeteria soon. Caldwell, you too. If you all have freetime, feel free to drop by.

Ah! Of course, I'll take this little orb on the way. I'll need to report it somewhere."

Before heading back to the Cafeteria, Raven takes the spherical device back to the area instructed by the mysterious Yuki N..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

And so Raven returned to the kitchens of the Cafeteria. Princess Emily Cutt hung her head low.

"Not everyday that I see this. That must mean that something really bad happened."

Raven looks around to see the kitchen in a mess - wheat and eggs on the walls, and a pancake on the ceiling that conveniently landed on his helmet-clad head! He doesn't respond in a volatile manner.

"Eh, not too bad. Nothing I can't handle. But how?"

"I- it's my fault..." Princess Emily Cutt says, sobbing as she hands Raven the recipe book. "Will you... forgive me?"

"Only if you agree to help me clean this place," Raven cheerfully says. "Though to clean this on time, we might need an extra set of hands, maybe even three."

"Wait," Emily says, "before you start, you must be tired, so..."

Emily reveals a freshly-baked Shepherd's Pie to Raven. "I- no- we- made you this. Th- the instructions to make Lasagne were hard, so I decided to make the next best thing - Shepherd's Pie..."

"Thank you, Princess," Raven hugs Emily as water leaks out of his faceplate alongside a sobbing souns, "I appreciate your effort, I'm glad to have you... also, 'we'?"

"Raven," Emily smiles, "I want you to meet my new... acquaintances- no- friends - Anna, Lauren and..."

Day 3

Raven sighs.

"Yuki N. again huh? Well, I wish I could help out, but... I've got stuff to do as promised, I'll be sure to help tomorrow..." Raven cleans the kitchen. "I just hope Caldwell isn't lost again. He almost lost his life yesterday because of that."

"Who's Yuki N.?" Princess Emily Cutt overhears Raven speaking to himself.

"N- nothing, just an old acquaintance," Raven says. "So anyways, are you ready to learn? I'm going to singlehandedly prepare today's menu. Just avoid the sharps."

"Alright!" Princess Emily Cutt smiled, bubbling more cheerfully than the previous day.

After an entire montage, it was all good.

"You know, Princess," Raven says as he sets the buffet table up, "I am most glad that you are making new friends. Haven't seen you do that in a while."

Princess Emily Cutt has her head down for a bit.

"So... are they coming today?"

"I hope they are!" Princess Emily Cutt grins at Raven. "By the way, what're those fountain things? I don't remember preparing those?"

"That's because I prepared them last night and preserved them in the freezer. Cheese fondue, chocolate fondue and white chocolate fondue. Can't forget the marshmallows."

The white chocolate fondue would have a slightly herbal taste.

"Wait," Emily tastes it, "isn't this the Empire's secret chocolate recipe?"

"Not true," Raven replies, "I used bell peppers and paprika."

"I think this new recipe is better!" Emily smiles.

"Your compliments are always appreciated, Princess," Raven thanks, "by the way, aren't those your friends over there?"

"Hey!" Princess Emily Cutt smiles, her ruby red eyes glistening as she sees the friends she made yesterday approaching. She waves at them with her dainty little arms.

Lauren followed the sound of Raven's voice to face in that general direction, and shyly nod in acknowledgement. Well, that was one day down, and cooking wasn't all that bad... despite the mess.

Lauren was out with Anna again in hopes of finding another volunteering opportunity this time around, but the familiar voice of Emily catches her attention.

Tugging at Anna's arm, the girl wanted to see if there was anything else they had to do. In a way, there still had to be some stuff done... makes you wonder how that mess from the day before was dealt with earlier.

Breathing heavily from the recent fight, Craig simply nodded with a smile when it was all over, Craig simply smiled and spun his axe around a bit, as if to sort of show off a bit. Though in reality, he didn't do too much to begin with, he sure felt like it did.
Nodding to the crew with the same smile stretched across his face, Craig headed back to his quarters humming the tune to a song.

Craig awoke that day to the sounds of the announcements playing over the intercom.

"Yeah, no wonder Doctor Park wasn't infected. Why would a doctor be quarantined of all people?" He said to himself aloud before getting a shower, brushing his teeth, and heading to the Cafeteria for some breakfast. As he walked a small chill ran down his spine. He still didn't know what it was, but it was the same feeling he had yesterday. Something was off. He had no idea what it was, though. Hell maybe he was just paranoid. That was something he was known to be from time to time back home.

Craig took a seat and ate some of his food next to these few in the cafeteria. Giving them all a smile and a nod as he chewed, Craig recognized Raven and some others from the events of yesterday. Being a store owner, he was often busy and didn't have too much time to interact with people on the ship. It didn't help that he wasn't too popular back home. I mean sure, he had his family and a select few people he would call friends, but not a lot. At least not as much as other people.

After he finished chewing, Craig lifted up his right hand to wave. "Hey." He said in a slightly timid manner.

Anna Amherst
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Everything went sorta... Blank for a few hours, and Anna could only remember a few details here and there of the insanity that eventually lead to quite possibly the biggest mess in the Sagittarious III's history (well, since it was decommissioned anyways). She could remember trying to follow the recipe book, and then panicking at the last second because of some slight mixup... Then something weird that happened with the oven, followed by a bunch of screaming and yelling, and... Alot of airborne food and ingredients.

When Raven finally entered the room, Anna had covered her face and well, hidden behind a counter. Nonetheless, she helped with the cleanup process, and well... The rest of the day was a bit of a blur.

When the next day rolled around, everything seemed to go back to normal... Well, sort of; apparently Doctor Park had not been infected, nor a Savior, so, it seemed that Anna had guessed wrong. As she stepped out of her room on the ship, she was a bit more... Tense than usual, wringing her hands together as she wondered what she should do. This time, she wasn't in such a hurry to vote, but... Well, the Simulation Room sounded nice.

Though, when she reunited with her cousin, Lauren, she appeared to have other ideas, tugging her along as she noticed Emily from the day before. While Anna was a bit hesitant, seeing as the disaster she contributed to yesterday, she still let herself be tugged along, waving quietly... Both towards Emily, and, another occupant who also happened to be in the Cafeteria too, someone who she hadn't quite gotten to know yet on the ship.​

Day 3
"Trashed"

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Hot Spots

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
After taking a shower and going to sleep after yesterday's events, Melissa moved to the social center once more. With Doctor Park confirmed safe, she didn't really have any ideas on who would be infected, or trying to prevent people from becoming as such. Perhaps when she thought of or found something she'd vote. But for now, she just glanced over the job board.

The security people could probably handle the security stuff, and a plea for help with no location couldn't be helped. Running about the entire ship trying to find some person who had time to put a job on the board but not enough to specify even so much as a place was probably not going to be worth it in the end.

Loathe though she was to help this "Yuki.N>" once again, given she hadn't even appeared last time and the nature of the last job, it was the only reasonable option left to her. Dangerous or not, she could complete the job anyway. With that in mind, Melissa headed for the Simulation Room.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Swallowing a lump in her throat, Nurse Goto proceeded to muster up any courage she had and began to explain the second test the Captain told her about. "So, um, Captain Suzumiya wants you to have... a lie detector test done. She said that anyone involved in this infection business may display erratic behavior and a test like that will be more proof that nothing's wrong with them. I-I hope you don't mind that we have to do this, Doctor Park," she said, nervously clenching her hands against her chest. "There's a polygraph test machine over at theSecurity Department. So that's where we'll have to go," she explained to the doctor and whoever else happened to be listening.

The young girl seemed hesitant to say anything else to her brother after her attempted to make a deal with her, but the look on her face definitely suggested she was wavering. A pouty expression crossed the child's features, yet she relented. "Okaaaaay," she said, extending her pinky back to his in order to seal the promise. Regardless, she still didn't look entirely pleased. She glanced up at he brother, a frown tugging on her lips. "Are you going to leave after that doctor looks at me? You're never around! You're always working and it's not fair! When are you going to have time to play with me?" the sister questioned, wiggling her good foot.

Siiigh.

When she gets like this, John knew that he was in for something. Or at least, that's what he would have thought whenever his dear sister would get like this back home, but on this ship, he really did have a genuinely grueling task, one that left him exhausted at the end of every day. Guilt trips rarely actually worked on John, if only because he was quite used to them at this point, but for some reason, this time around, he felt himself hesitate before his sister's words, which almost seemed to sting him through the air. God, what an uncomfortable situation.

As the First Mate, he had to go. He couldn't very well take off time just to spend time with his sister, as his responsibilities were too great, and it wasn't like others were exactly qualified to cover for him, not even Mister Daisuke or Lieutenant Cho. But... Well, he may as well say something to his dear little sister. He owed her that much, at least. It wasn't like she was wrong; his duties had ended up reducing the time they'd spent together compared to back home, but it wasn't like he meant to be distant from her. Perhaps he just... never realized what he had.

A sentiment that was truer to him than he'd realized.

Patting his sister on the head, John gave her a gentle look, especially when compared to how he usually looked. He wasn't usually this serious with his sister, his demeanor usually blase in response to her shenanigans, but something about her words here admittedly made John feel something strange inside. God, he really did feel like a parent. The sort of well-meaning single father who tried to do too much.

It made him feel something like... nostalgic? Melancholic? He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Yeah... I have to go. I have an important job, y'know. Someone has to take care of all these people, even the Captain. I suppose you could say it's like all these people are new little brothers and sisters that I have to take care of."

For some reason, he cringed internally upon making that metaphor.

"And... I'm sorry, you're right, I haven't been around lately. But uh, tell you what, when the voyage is done, I'll... uh, I'll make it up to you. I'll... take you anywhere you wanna go and do whatever you wanna do! Just as long as the Captain doesn't try to rope me into more weird things with her," he promised, mumbling the last part mostly to himself, before clearing his throat, getting back on his feet and adjusting his beret, "But remember, you have to be on your best behavior here, okay? Now, I gotta go, so maybe we can talk about this later, alright? See ya."

Giving a wave, and a nod towards Goto, as if silently entrusting her sister to her, he was off with that.​
Day 3
"Trashed"

"I'd... rather not, personally."

The following day seemed to open up to another promise of strange adventures onboard the ship once again. As they said, oft the journey was more important than the destination, and certainly, that seemed to be the case, as John found that the "normalcy" on the ship wasn't exactly normal at all. Not that he'd ever say he was any sort of content with that notion, but... Loath to admit, this sort of humdrum predictability to the unpredictable was something that fit a life working underneath Captain Suzumiya.

That said, one thing that he was not comfortable with was this personal feeling of uneasiness he had with the Captain, ever since he'd said some less than savory things to her during the day they'd navigated into an asteroid field. Since then, they hadn't even meaningfully spoken to each other that much. John almost had to wonder if this feeling was one-sided, as he could never tell with Haruhi, but alas, it is what it is.

... The problem was just that John didn't know what "it" was.

Taking a sigh, John glanced at Daisuke, before scratching his head. Today seemed like a day where he could attend to other matters than just "stand there" and so on, so perhaps he may as well actually do his job and help the crew with whatever they needed.

"In any case, I'll be taking a walk. Mister Cho, you're in charge of the helm while the Captain and I are gone as always."

"Aye aye, sir."

And with that, John made his way to the Social Center, cupping his chin as he looked upon the board. His negligence to vote had resulted in suspicion falling upon an innocent, so at the very least, perhaps he could sway the next vote, considering mob mentality and all that. Not to undermine the will of the people, but... Well, it wasn't like there was much to exactly undermine. And he meant that in the nicest way possible.

That all said, he had to think about this. The culprits are most likely people who were able to freely roam the entire ship, so essentially, those with clearance to go anywhere. If not the doctor, then... perhaps security? But which one? That didn't exactly narrow it down, as there was quite a bit of people in the Security Department. He'd have to make a guess.

He settled on Jo Tajiri.

He didn't know whether to hope that he was right or wrong. A conspiracy to wipe everyone out was the last thing they needed on the ship, but John, blase as he came off often, did care about his crew. It was his job to, after all.

With that, John noticed another thing that was quite curious. At this Social Center, there was a request to test out the Simulation by one "Yuki N." Odd. He didn't know anyone with that sort of name that was supposed to be on the ship. But... Why did it sound vaguely familiar? If nothing else, if not for answering the request to help test something out necessary to the ship, John proceeded to travel to the Simulation Room to investigate the mysterious Yuki N., bumping into a certain Mibu on his way there.

"Oh, Miss Mibu. Good morning... or... is it afternoon now? Hard to keep track of time when day and night don't really exist in space," John greeted with a slight wave, before clearing his throat upon realizing he'd started rambling just a little, "Are you heading towards the Simulation Room as well?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @SimulationRoom

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Anna Amherst

Everything went sorta... Blank for a few hours, and Anna could only remember a few details here and there of the insanity that eventually lead to quite possibly the biggest mess in the Sagittarious III's history (well, since it was decommissioned anyways). She could remember trying to follow the recipe book, and then panicking at the last second because of some slight mixup... Then something weird that happened with the oven, followed by a bunch of screaming and yelling, and... Alot of airborne food and ingredients.

When Raven finally entered the room, Anna had covered her face and well, hidden behind a counter. Nonetheless, she helped with the cleanup process, and well... The rest of the day was a bit of a blur.

When the next day rolled around, everything seemed to go back to normal... Well, sort of; apparently Doctor Park had not been infected, nor a Savior, so, it seemed that Anna had guessed wrong. As she stepped out of her room on the ship, she was a bit more... Tense than usual, wringing her hands together as she wondered what she should do. This time, she wasn't in such a hurry to vote, but... Well, the Simulation Room sounded nice.

Though, when she reunited with her cousin, Lauren, she appeared to have other ideas, tugging her along as she noticed Emily from the day before. While Anna was a bit hesitant, seeing as the disaster she contributed to yesterday, she still let herself be tugged along, waving quietly... Both towards Emily, and, another occupant who also happened to be in the Cafeteria too, someone who she hadn't quite gotten to know yet on the ship.​

"Hi hi!" Princess Emily Cutt waves at the friends she had made yesterday - particularly Anna and Lauren. "Anna! Lauren! Over here!"

"Hello there, you two," Raven looks at the two as they enter the Cafeteria. While his tone implied a smile, no one could tell behind that helmet.

"So," Emily asks the two cousins, "what are you two up to today?"

Meanwhile, Raven greeted Craig as he rolled in, recognising him from yesterday. "I believe we haven't formally introduced ourselves yesterday. I was in a bit of a rush," he says. "My name is Raven Summersnow Slowmercury, everyone refers to me as Raven."

Raven tries to strike a conversation with Craig. "Yesterday it was the Gardens. Today it's the Simulation Room. Next thing you know, tomorrow there'll be a Leviathan in the swimming pool. As much as I am curious about the 'high danger' stated to lurk in the Simulation Room, I must stay here to do my Cafeteria duties."

@thatguyinthestore @york @Gummi Bunnies @CAFETERIA

The day went by, and the new one arrived, and Daniel was nowhere near as hapy as he had been. In fact, he was rather agitated. Did these ingrates really vote up the only woman with any sense on this ship?! Of course she'd turn out to be clean of infection, Dr. Park was a DOCTOR, for crying out loud! He hoped the infection spread to everyone who voted for her-they wouldn't be missed.

"Hold off on voting today, Ophelia," he told his daughter as they got ready for the day ahead. "I need to consult Dr. Park."

"Yes, Father." So, the doctor was who everyone voted for? She could see the logic...at least, Ophelia thought she could. But it was kinda dangerous voting out a doctor so early, wasn't it? After all she may hold a grudge and not treat you... No way, this was Dr. Park. She wasn't that petty-Daniel, on the other hand, well...Ophelia was glad that he was a pharmacist, not the doctor. He wasn't in the business of saving lives, unless for his own gain.

Ophelia received her medication and walked to the Social Center, still looking at volunteer opportunities. One of them stood out-virtual reality? She had always wanted to do something like that! It was on her to-do list, to test out the effect her prescriptions would have, if any, while in VR. In fact, she was heading over there now-

Oh. Dangerous, huh? She'd overlooked that word. Ophelia sighed, knowing her father wouldn't approve...but with a burst of defiant energy, Ophelia headed to the Simulation Room anyways. She felt a strong desire to rebel against her father, and a desire to do something thrilling. It couldn't possibly hurt her, could it? It was virtual reality, not actual physical work like the storage room required, so it wasn't as if she was putting herself in any real danger...right?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @SimulationRoom

---------------------

As Ophelia was defying him behind his back, Daniel had no idea and instead went to the Medical Center in order to speak to Dr. Park. Anyone there could tell he was incredibly sullen, as he got straight to work on antibiotic synthesis.

@Minerva @MedicalCenter

U
The day went by, and the new one arrived, and Daniel was nowhere near as hapy as he had been. In fact, he was rather agitated. Did these ingrates really vote up the only woman with any sense on this ship?! Of course she'd turn out to be clean of infection, Dr. Park was a DOCTOR, for crying out loud! He hoped the infection spread to everyone who voted for her-they wouldn't be missed.

"Hold off on voting today, Ophelia," he told his daughter as they got ready for the day ahead. "I need to consult Dr. Park."

"Yes, Father." So, the doctor was who everyone voted for? She could see the logic...at least, Ophelia thought she could. But it was kinda dangerous voting out a doctor so early, wasn't it? After all she may hold a grudge and not treat you... No way, this was Dr. Park. She wasn't that petty-Daniel, on the other hand, well...Ophelia was glad that he was a pharmacist, not the doctor. He wasn't in the business of saving lives, unless for his own gain.

Ophelia received her medication and walked to the Social Center, still looking at volunteer opportunities. One of them stood out-virtual reality? She had always wanted to do something like that! It was on her to-do list, to test out the effect her prescriptions would have, if any, while in VR. In fact, she was heading over there now-

Oh. Dangerous, huh? She'd overlooked that word. Ophelia sighed, knowing her father wouldn't approve...but with a burst of defiant energy, Ophelia headed to the Simulation Room anyways. She felt a strong desire to rebel against her father, and a desire to do something thrilling. It couldn't possibly hurt her, could it? It was virtual reality, not actual physical work like the storage room required, so it wasn't as if she was putting herself in any real danger...right?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @SimulationRoom

---------------------

As Ophelia was defying him behind his back, Daniel had no idea and instead went to the Medical Center in order to speak to Dr. Park. Anyone there could tell he was incredibly sullen, as he got straight to work on antibiotic synthesis.

@Minerva @MedicalCenter

The third gymnopedie played over the speaker when Daniel walked in. A slow, mournful piece. Doctor Park stood by a desk, a clipboard in her hands. She looked deep in thought, but she also looked like she had barely slept. She was still as neat and tidy as ever, but there was just something in her eyes.

Perhaps it was the idea that there was an infection on the ship. On her ship. One that had slipped past her many safeguards. One that had either found it's way from Earth and had lain dormant, or had just sprung up despite the safeguards. Perhaps that's what kept her up.

"Good morning, Daniel." She said looking up from the clipboard with a small smile in a calm, quiet tone of voice. She rubbed her upper arm where Nurse Goto had failed to place the needle in twice due to her nervousness. It hurt a bit, but Doctor Park could manage.

"Hi hi!" Princess Emily Cutt waves at the friends she had made yesterday - particularly Anna and Lauren. "Anna! Lauren! Over here!"

"Hello there, you two," Raven looks at the two as they enter the Cafeteria. While his tone implied a smile, no one could tell behind that helmet.

Meanwhile, Raven greeted Craig as he rolled in, recognising him from yesterday. "I believe we haven't formally introduced ourselves yesterday. I was in a bit of a rush," he says. "My name is Raven Summersnow Slowmercury, everyone refers to me as Raven."

Raven tries to strike a conversation with Craig. "Yesterday it was the Gardens. Today it's the Simulation Room. Next thing you know, tomorrow there'll be a Leviathan in the swimming pool. As much as I am curious about the 'high danger' stated to lurk in the Simulation Room, I must stay here to do my Cafeteria duties."

Craig was seated at the table upon Raven's introduction, to which he just smiled and nodded to him.

"Craig Cole. Pleased to meet you." The man said before offering to shake Raven's hand. Assuming he did, Craig would listen to him as he spoke about what was going down in the Simulation Room. "Yeah." He said before chuckling and shaking his head a bit. "Call me crazy but.... this danger is kinda welcome, y'know? I mean before we were all sent into space on this ship I was just a simple shoe store owner in Tucson. Hell, that's all I did up here for a bit. But what happened yesterday at the Gardens, it was like a sudden burst of energy. Like... like you're a racecar and it's your first time in an actual race." The man would shrug before taking another bite of his food. "But yesterday you seemed so damn sure of yourself. Like you'd done that sort of thing a million times before."

@Crow @cafeteria

Anna Amherst

Craig was seated at the table upon Raven's introduction, to which he just smiled and nodded to him.

"Craig Cole. Pleased to meet you." The man said before offering to shake Raven's hand. Assuming he did, Craig would listen to him as he spoke about what was going down in the Simulation Room. "Yeah." He said before chuckling and shaking his head a bit. "Call me crazy but.... this danger is kinda welcome, y'know? I mean before we were all sent into space on this ship I was just a simple shoe store owner in Tucson. Hell, that's all I did up here for a bit. But what happened yesterday at the Gardens, it was like a sudden burst of energy. Like... like you're a racecar and it's your first time in an actual race." The man would shrug before taking another bite of his food. "But yesterday you seemed so damn sure of yourself. Like you'd done that sort of thing a million times before."

@Crow @cafeteria
"Hi Miss Emily... um..."

Lauren greeted the other with a nod, but stuttered at the question on what she and Anna were planning to do today. To be honest, she wasn't super sure. Of course, the two cousins would try to volunteer in the best way that they could, but she wasn't sure on what exactly they were going to do.

"Anna... what are we going to do today? I'm not so sure..."

@Crow @york @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cafeteria

U

The third gymnopedie played over the speaker when Daniel walked in. A slow, mournful piece. Doctor Park stood by a desk, a clipboard in her hands. She looked deep in thought, but she also looked like she had barely slept. She was still as neat and tidy as ever, but there was just something in her eyes.

Perhaps it was the idea that there was an infection on the ship. On her ship. One that had slipped past her many safeguards. One that had either found it's way from Earth and had lain dormant, or had just sprung up despite the safeguards. Perhaps that's what kept her up.

"Good morning, Daniel." She said looking up from the clipboard with a small smile in a calm, quiet tone of voice. She rubbed her upper arm where Nurse Goto had failed to place the needle in twice due to her nervousness. It hurt a bit, but Doctor Park could manage.

"Good morning-" Daniel looked up at his boss and was stunned into silence for a moment. She looked drained, and no wonder! Finding out the ship immediately pointed their fingers at the doctor with no method to their madness, having to endure the scrutiny of their captain...those damned fools.

"...Dr. Park. How are you doing this morning?" It was as close to compassion as Daniel could get. Not even with Ophelia could he ever deign to empathy or sympathy-she was far too weak for any of that. Suyong Park, however, Daniel could sense strength from her. He wondered if the others aboard did as well; perhaps they voted for her out of envy of that strength?

@Minerva @MedBay​

@Crow @cafeteria

"Well, Gardening is part of my job description, after all," Raven proclaims, "I know enough about plants to pull that trick. It was a dangerous, mutated plant-beast, but it was still a plant.

Sure, the days on board this ship feel repetitive at times, so I don't blame you for wanting a little adventure over these four months. Just make sure you'll have more adventures to come.

The virus, on the other hand... I hope it isn't the same one that... well, let's just say that I don't have very good experience with plagues..."

Raven's tone sounded a little grim over those last few words.

@thatguyinthestore

Siiigh.

When she gets like this, John knew that he was in for something. Or at least, that's what he would have thought whenever his dear sister would get like this back home, but on this ship, he really did have a genuinely grueling task, one that left him exhausted at the end of every day. Guilt trips rarely actually worked on John, if only because he was quite used to them at this point, but for some reason, this time around, he felt himself hesitate before his sister's words, which almost seemed to sting him through the air. God, what an uncomfortable situation.

As the First Mate, he had to go. He couldn't very well take off time just to spend time with his sister, as his responsibilities were too great, and it wasn't like others were exactly qualified to cover for him, not even Mister Daisuke or Lieutenant Cho. But... Well, he may as well say something to his dear little sister. He owed her that much, at least. It wasn't like she was wrong; his duties had ended up reducing the time they'd spent together compared to back home, but it wasn't like he meant to be distant from her. Perhaps he just... never realized what he had.

A sentiment that was truer to him than he'd realized.

Patting his sister on the head, John gave her a gentle look, especially when compared to how he usually looked. He wasn't usually this serious with his sister, his demeanor usually blase in response to her shenanigans, but something about her words here admittedly made John feel something strange inside. God, he really did feel like a parent. The sort of well-meaning single father who tried to do too much.

It made him feel something like... nostalgic? Melancholic? He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Yeah... I have to go. I have an important job, y'know. Someone has to take care of all these people, even the Captain. I suppose you could say it's like all these people are new little brothers and sisters that I have to take care of."

For some reason, he cringed internally upon making that metaphor.

"And... I'm sorry, you're right, I haven't been around lately. But uh, tell you what, when the voyage is done, I'll... uh, I'll make it up to you. I'll... take you anywhere you wanna go and do whatever you wanna do! Just as long as the Captain doesn't try to rope me into more weird things with her," he promised, mumbling the last part mostly to himself, before clearing his throat, getting back on his feet and adjusting his beret, "But remember, you have to be on your best behavior here, okay? Now, I gotta go, so maybe we can talk about this later, alright? See ya."

Giving a wave, and a nod towards Goto, as if silently entrusting her sister to her, he was off with that.​

"I'd... rather not, personally."

The following day seemed to open up to another promise of strange adventures onboard the ship once again. As they said, oft the journey was more important than the destination, and certainly, that seemed to be the case, as John found that the "normalcy" on the ship wasn't exactly normal at all. Not that he'd ever say he was any sort of content with that notion, but... Loath to admit, this sort of humdrum predictability to the unpredictable was something that fit a life working underneath Captain Suzumiya.

That said, one thing that he was not comfortable with was this personal feeling of uneasiness he had with the Captain, ever since he'd said some less than savory things to her during the day they'd navigated into an asteroid field. Since then, they hadn't even meaningfully spoken to each other that much. John almost had to wonder if this feeling was one-sided, as he could never tell with Haruhi, but alas, it is what it is.

... The problem was just that John didn't know what "it" was.

Taking a sigh, John glanced at Daisuke, before scratching his head. Today seemed like a day where he could attend to other matters than just "stand there" and so on, so perhaps he may as well actually do his job and help the crew with whatever they needed.

"In any case, I'll be taking a walk. Mister Cho, you're in charge of the helm while the Captain and I are gone as always."

"Aye aye, sir."

And with that, John made his way to the Social Center, cupping his chin as he looked upon the board. His negligence to vote had resulted in suspicion falling upon an innocent, so at the very least, perhaps he could sway the next vote, considering mob mentality and all that. Not to undermine the will of the people, but... Well, it wasn't like there was much to exactly undermine. And he meant that in the nicest way possible.

That all said, he had to think about this. The culprits are most likely people who were able to freely roam the entire ship, so essentially, those with clearance to go anywhere. If not the doctor, then... perhaps security? But which one? That didn't exactly narrow it down, as there was quite a bit of people in the Security Department. He'd have to make a guess.

He settled on Jo Tajiri.

He didn't know whether to hope that he was right or wrong. A conspiracy to wipe everyone out was the last thing they needed on the ship, but John, blase as he came off often, did care about his crew. It was his job to, after all.

With that, John noticed another thing that was quite curious. At this Social Center, there was a request to test out the Simulation by one "Yuki N." Odd. He didn't know anyone with that sort of name that was supposed to be on the ship. But... Why did it sound vaguely familiar? If nothing else, if not for answering the request to help test something out necessary to the ship, John proceeded to travel to the Simulation Room to investigate the mysterious Yuki N., bumping into a certain Mibu on his way there.

"Oh, Miss Mibu. Good morning... or... is it afternoon now? Hard to keep track of time when day and night don't really exist in space," John greeted with a slight wave, before clearing his throat upon realizing he'd started rambling just a little, "Are you heading towards the Simulation Room as well?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @SimulationRoom

"Good morning. I'll consider it morning until I eat lunch, then." Deciding to arbitrarily tell time like that, Melissa returned a wave of her own before answering the main question. "Yes, I am. Are you also planning to help this 'Yuki N' person, Mister Smith?"

She wasn't sure whether he preferred being addressed by title or name, so she decided to just pick and run with one. As they continued walking, she suddenly turned towards him with a question.

"Though, do you know who he or she may be? They left a job on the board yesterday as well, but didn't even show up. There was still business to take care of so it wasn't all bad, but still. It doesn't sit well with me."

@Verite @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Well, Gardening is part of my job description, after all," Raven proclaims, "I know enough about plants to pull that trick. It was a dangerous, mutated plant-beast, but it was still a plant.

Sure, the days on board this ship feel repetitive at times, so I don't blame you for wanting a little adventure over these four months. Just make sure you'll have more adventures to come.

The virus, on the other hand... I hope it isn't the same one that... well, let's just say that I don't have very good experience with plagues..."

Raven's tone sounded a little grim over those last few words.

@thatguyinthestore

Craig slowly nodded in agreement with what Raven said. He didn't understand the deal with this whole virus thing, as in how it even got on the ship in the first place. Was it some weird space virus? Whatever it was, Craig didn't want anything to do with it. He also took notice of Raven's tone in the last part of his sentence. Had he experienced something similar to this before? Craig had learned not to get it anyone's business, and he was a polite man.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's weird how everything was fine for the first few months, and then everything seems to go to shit in the blink of an eye..."

@Crow

"Hi Miss Emily... um..."

Lauren greeted the other with a nod, but stuttered at the question on what she and Anna were planning to do today. To be honest, she wasn't super sure. Of course, the two cousins would try to volunteer in the best way that they could, but she wasn't sure on what exactly they were going to do.

"Anna... what are we going to do today? I'm not so sure..."

@Crow @york @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cafeteria
Anna Amherst
@Cafeteria

Anna seemed a bit caught off-guard when Lauren asked her what they were going to do, but, fortunately it didn't take her long for her to catch herself and find her words.

"Oh! Um... I was thinking we should go to the simulation room...!" She suggested.

Well, she had to admit she was a bit excited, and nervous at the same time at the prospect of visiting a place like that, but... She did need a little time to reflect on the recent events, and what better way to do it than through some virtual program? Especially one that both she and her cousin might be able to experience together. Granted she wasn't sure how such a thing would work for Lauren, given that she can't see, but... Perhaps there was support for that sort of thing, unlike the holographic screens on the ship.​

"Good morning-" Daniel looked up at his boss and was stunned into silence for a moment. She looked drained, and no wonder! Finding out the ship immediately pointed their fingers at the doctor with no method to their madness, having to endure the scrutiny of their captain...those damned fools.

"...Dr. Park. How are you doing this morning?" It was as close to compassion as Daniel could get. Not even with Ophelia could he ever deign to empathy or sympathy-she was far too weak for any of that. Suyong Park, however, Daniel could sense strength from her. He wondered if the others aboard did as well; perhaps they voted for her out of envy of that strength?

@Minerva @MedBay​
"I'm doing fine. A bit tired after staying up last night, but my work has to be done." She shrugged a bit. "And yourself? I hope you slept well, and I hope the antibiotic synthesis is going well."

"Good morning. I'll consider it morning until I eat lunch, then." Deciding to arbitrarily tell time like that, Melissa returned a wave of her own before answering the main question. "Yes, I am. Are you also planning to help this 'Yuki N' person, Mister Smith?"

She wasn't sure whether he preferred being addressed by title or name, so she decided to just pick and run with one. As they continued walking, she suddenly turned towards him with a question.

"Though, do you know who he or she may be? They left a job on the board yesterday as well, but didn't even show up. There was still business to take care of so it wasn't all bad, but still. It doesn't sit well with me."

"That's a pretty easy-going way to look at it, I suppose. And... Yeah. Got time to kill, so I figured why not, y'know?" John replied, pocketing his hands as he walked in order to adopt a laid-back look to him. He found that people seemed more inclined to talk to him if he was just slightly slouched over and had a more casual appearance for some reason, maybe because it all made him look more accessible? Of course, this was so much effort, and Miss Mibu didn't seem like the sort to be influenced by factors like that, but even so...

"Hmm? Well... No, I don't. Forgive me for not noticing before, but... This Yuki N. person put up a job yesterday and wasn't anywhere to be found? Weird," the First Mate continued, looking up in thought for a brief moment, almost as though a faint glimmer in his memory barely registered the mysterious individual's name, though to no avail.

"You don't suppose someone's pulling a practical joke, right? I can understand life on the Sagittarius can be tedious, but there's no need to up and decide to become a petty prankster, right?"

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SimulationRoom

Swallowing a lump in her throat, Nurse Goto proceeded to muster up any courage she had and began to explain the second test the Captain told her about. "So, um, Captain Suzumiya wants you to have... a lie detector test done. She said that anyone involved in this infection business may display erratic behavior and a test like that will be more proof that nothing's wrong with them. I-I hope you don't mind that we have to do this, Doctor Park," she said, nervously clenching her hands against her chest. "There's a polygraph test machine over at the Security Department. So that's where we'll have to go," she explained to the doctor and whoever else happened to be listening.

Due to some very good thinking on Raven's part, the plant beast suddenly felt itself weakened to yet another extreme. The sonic screwdriver was indeed able to effect the temperature of the plant monster, the cold causing its movements to slow down greatly. Because of this, it could hardly keep its hold on Caldwell while defending itself from Melissa's sheers. This enabled her to easily cut into the root holding onto the man, freeing him instantly.

Oswin clenched a fist excitedly before turning her head in the direction of the third valve. Since this group was doing a fairly decent job of of keeping the plant beast at bay, she decided to make a run for it and try to turn it off herself. While she did trust that the third team would be able to accomplish this, she wanted to make certain it was done as quickly as possible! The brunette rushed over to the valve, pulling out a sonic screwdriver from her belt to quickly point at the valve. Due to the beast being very distracted by the others, she accomplished her goal with ease. The third and final valve had been shut off!

Within seconds of Oswin shutting the third valve off, the others would begin to notice a change in the plant monster. Entirely dependent on a constant flow of water to keep itself alive and well, it quickly began to shrivel up like a raisin without its source of life to depend on. It squirmed and chomped its jaws a couple times while it withered, eventually slumping over as a green pile of mush.

fdf8e90f0409440c072dc2059501d9e4.png

Inside the open mouth of the dead beast, however, the group would notice a shining, metal object. Upon further inspection, they would see it was round, glowed at the center, and was about the size of a soccer ball. Although they couldn't be sure exactly what it was for, they would remember that the person who had made the job request had asked for any strange objects to be brought to the Social Center after the job was completed. Perhaps this was the item Yuki N. had been talking about?

tumblr_inline_nzbwky3jbP1ro18mm_100.png

After the commotion settled down, Oswin made her way over to the individuals who had distracted the beast, placing a hand on Raven's shoulder. "Nice touch bothering the plant with that bit of cold. It was helpful." Taking her hand off his shoulder, she nodded to everyone else. "Good work all of you. You have no idea how grateful I am. This was an impossible task for me to take care of on my own, yet with help it worked out all right in the end."

@penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
Once things had been wrapped up in the Gardens, Elias headed back to his bed. After being awake for nearly two days, he was finally starting to feel a bit sleepy. He was too tired to read before he went to sleep, as was his routine, but instead nodded off almost as soon as his head touched his pillow.
Day 3
"Trashed"

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Hot Spots

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
The next day, Elias woke up a couple hours later than he normally did, after sleeping better and deeper than he had in years. He only barely heard the captain's announcement, and was a bit confused at the fact that the majority vote went to the ship's doctor. However, they now knew she was completely healthy and innocent, which narrowed down the list of suspects. Still, he didn't really have any reason to mistrust any particular person on the ship, so when he went to the Social Center to vote, he simply chose a name at random. He covered his eyes with one hand and selected a name with the other. He opened his eyes to see that he had voted for Derek Craven.

After fulfilling his duty of casting a vote, he headed over to check the Job Requests. Elias read through the requests listed, and was quite interested in the virtual reality test in the Simulation Room, but seeing as he had woken up so recently, he thought to himself that he didn't have enough energy in him to preform another "dangerous" task. Instead, he decided to take the job in the Security Department. Investigative work sounded quite fun to him, and he gladly took the opportunity to put his scholarly mind to use.

As he began to walk in the direction of the Security Department, he thought about how the job was posted by Captain Suzimiya herself. He never really met the captain, and wasn't exactly looking forward to doing it now. She didn't seem like the kind of person he would get along with well. Regardless, he had already made up his mind to do this task, and something as simple as that wasn't going to keep him from it.

Elias arrived at his destination and approached the captain. "I'm Elias Klein, and I'm here to help investigate whatever happened here yesterday. It's nice to finally meet you, captain." The young student stretched out his right hand, but in the back of his mind, he doubted that Captain Suzimiya was one for handshakes. "Mind filling me in on the details?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Security Department

Luka made his way to the Social Center. He wasn't sure who to vote on, so he voted for someone randomly, Sterling West before heading to see what jobs there were. Well, there was one by that Yuki N. Person again, a rather strange request that earned a raised brow from the blonde and help was needed in the security department. Hmmm, did he really want to help out in the security department? As much ad he was curious about the weird request that had no location he decided to head there.

Once things had been wrapped up in the Gardens, Elias headed back to his bed. After being awake for nearly two days, he was finally starting to feel a bit sleepy. He was too tired to read before he went to sleep, as was his routine, but instead nodded off almost as soon as his head touched his pillow.

The next day, Elias woke up a couple hours later than he normally did, after sleeping better and deeper than he had in years. He only barely heard the captain's announcement, and was a bit confused at the fact that the majority vote went to the ship's doctor. However, they now knew she was completely healthy and innocent, which narrowed down the list of suspects. Still, he didn't really have any reason to mistrust any particular person on the ship, so when he went to the Social Center to vote, he simply chose a name at random. He covered his eyes with one hand and selected a name with the other. He opened his eyes to see that he had voted for Derek Craven.

After fulfilling his duty of casting a vote, he headed over to check the Job Requests. Elias read through the requests listed, and was quite interested in the virtual reality test in the Simulation Room, but seeing as he had woken up so recently, he thought to himself that he didn't have enough energy in him to preform another "dangerous" task. Instead, he decided to take the job in the Security Department. Investigative work sounded quite fun to him, and he gladly took the opportunity to put his scholarly mind to use.

As he began to walk in the direction of the Security Department, he thought about how the job was posted by Captain Suzimiya herself. He never really met the captain, and wasn't exactly looking forward to doing it now. She didn't seem like the kind of person he would get along with well. Regardless, he had already made up his mind to do this task, and something as simple as that wasn't going to keep him from it.

Elias arrived at his destination and approached the captain. "I'm Elias Klein, and I'm here to help investigate whatever happened here yesterday. It's nice to finally meet you, captain." The young student stretched out his right hand, but in the back of his mind, he doubted that Captain Suzimiya was one for handshakes. "Mind filling me in on the details?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Security Department

Oh, the Captain was there...and someone was talking to her, so he stayed out of their conversation and waited patiently, his hands clapsed behind his back the blonde kind of felt uncomfortable, like he might say something stupid if he opened his mouth at all.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi@CrunchyCHEEZIT @penguin055 @Security Department

Last edited:
"That's a pretty easy-going way to look at it, I suppose. And... Yeah. Got time to kill, so I figured why not, y'know?" John replied, pocketing his hands as he walked in order to adopt a laid-back look to him. He found that people seemed more inclined to talk to him if he was just slightly slouched over and had a more casual appearance for some reason, maybe because it all made him look more accessible? Of course, this was so much effort, and Miss Mibu didn't seem like the sort to be influenced by factors like that, but even so...

"Hmm? Well... No, I don't. Forgive me for not noticing before, but... This Yuki N. person put up a job yesterday and wasn't anywhere to be found? Weird," the First Mate continued, looking up in thought for a brief moment, almost as though a faint glimmer in his memory barely registered the mysterious individual's name, though to no avail.

"You don't suppose someone's pulling a practical joke, right? I can understand life on the Sagittarius can be tedious, but there's no need to up and decide to become a petty prankster, right?"

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SimulationRoom
"It's only practical, it's not like you can look at the sun to tell, so you have to use something. And it doesn't feel right determining a social cue by A.M. or P.M., so I think the middle meal of the day is an excellent way to determine which greeting you should choose." Melissa defended her choice. Despite his effort to look more relaxed and easy-going though, she seemed to just continue along with a straight back and firm steps.

"That's too bad. Though, I can't imagine it as a joke. There was some rather serious business to take care of, so it wasn't just someone posting a red herring."

She shook her head, subconsciously clenching a fist.

"But if they're going to post a job, they should still be there and not just leave it to someone else...how irresponsible..."

Status
Not open for further replies.