Illusion Game IV: The Day of Sagittarius III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mknx9gNiOI1qz4rgp.png

The young nurse frowned, letting out a sigh. "HAZMAT suits? I really don't know if that's a good idea," she mumbled under her breath, gently folding her hands together. She was required by the Captain to wear a certain nurse's uniform, and the girl was certain Miss Suzumiya wouldn't be pleased to see her wearing something that covered it up.

"I only have one question: How long will we have to wear HAZMAT suits? To be honest I... really don't want to wear it," she replied. "But, um, yes, I will speak to you in private," she replied, unsure as to what the good doctor wanted from her.

@Minerva
"You can wear one when dealing with patients, if you like." Doctor Park said going over her clipboard again. "At minimum, I'd just require a mask and gloves if you're going to interact with people." She put it down, and rested her hand against the counter before brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Alright, hold on a minute. Could you please come into my office?" She asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Medical Bay

Raven sat around the cafeteria he worked in as he drank his fine, whipped cream-covered coffee.

"Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it Craig?" Raven asks the shoe store owner he had befriended the other day. "That, or pondering about things of the past... what're you planning to do once we touch upon Earth again?"

@thatguyinthestore @Cafeteria

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Raven sat around the cafeteria he worked in as he drank his fine, whipped cream-covered coffee.

"Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it Craig?" Raven asks the shoe store owner he had befriended the other day. "That, or pondering about things of the past... what're you planning to do once we touch upon Earth again?"

@thatguyinthestore @Cafeteria
Craig, who had been simply minding his own business in the cafeteria whilst eating his food, looked up and smiled when his friend Raven sat across from him.

"Ah, hello Raven. And yes, time does seem to fly when one is having fun, doesn't it?" He asked before taking a bite of whatever it was he was eating. When Raven asked the shoe store owner what he was planning on doing once they returned to earth, Craig simply shrugged and looked down to the ground, pondering his question for a few moments before making eye contact with the man once more.

"I... actually haven't really thought about that. I suppose I'll return to my old shoe store business back in Tucson. Might even buy myself a new dog." Craig said as he smiled at the thought of owning a pet again. He hadn't had a dog since his childhood, so it would be nice to have one again as an adult.

The man would take another bite of his food before looking back up at Raven. "What about you, Raven? What do you plan on doing once you return to earth?" He asked, curious as to what Raven's answer would be.

@Crow @Cafeteria​

Craig, who had been simply minding his own business in the cafeteria whilst eating his food, looked up and smiled when his friend Raven sat across from him.

"Ah, hello Raven. And yes, time does seem to fly when one is having fun, doesn't it?" He asked before taking a bite of whatever it was he was eating. When Raven asked the shoe store owner what he was planning on doing once they returned to earth, Craig simply shrugged and looked down to the ground, pondering his question for a few moments before making eye contact with the man once more.

"I... actually haven't really thought about that. I suppose I'll return to my old shoe store business back in Tucson. Might even buy myself a new dog." Craig said as he smiled at the thought of owning a pet again. He hadn't had a dog since his childhood, so it would be nice to have one again as an adult.

The man would take another bite of his food before looking back up at Raven. "What about you, Raven? What do you plan on doing once you return to earth?" He asked, curious as to what Raven's answer would be.

@Crow @Cafeteria​

"First thing I'll definitely do," Raven speaks, "get a nice batch of daisies and place them on the my late Princess' grave. It's been... a very long time since I last paid a visit, being on this cruiser for months and all. After that... there's so many possibilities. I think I have enough skill to get at least one permanent job offer to support Emily and I - cooking, gardening, recordkeeping... and once I fulfil that, all that'll be left is to lead a regular, sustaining life, maybe even start my own business from there and be a little more than regular..."

Looking up into the ceiling, Raven ponders.

"I may say all this, but I don't really know how much of this I'll actually fulfil. The future is unpredictable. You can never truly tell what'll happen to you or those close to you in the years to come."

@thatguyinthestore @Cafeteria​

"First thing I'll definitely do," Raven speaks, "get a nice batch of daisies and place them on the my late Princess' grave. It's been... a very long time since I last paid a visit, being on this cruiser for months and all. After that... there's so many possibilities. I think I have enough skill to get at least one permanent job offer to support Emily and I - cooking, gardening, recordkeeping... and once I fulfil that, all that'll be left is to lead a regular, sustaining life, maybe even start my own business from there and be a little more than regular..."

Looking up into the ceiling, Raven ponders.

"I may say all this, but I don't really know how much of this I'll actually fulfil. The future is unpredictable. You can never truly tell what'll happen to you or those close to you in the years to come."

@thatguyinthestore @Cafeteria​
Craig listened to Raven explain his plans once they returned to earth as he ate. Once he was finished, Craig found himself looking down at the ground and idly swinging his feet back and forth. It was a little tick that he had whenever he felt nervous. Raven hadn't done anything to warrant his nervousness, but rather, he was simply nervous because he hadn't actually struck a conversation with anyone since... well honestly since before he even left Tucson. It was an odd feeling, talking to someone again like this. But it was a good kind of odd.

After a few moments of silence, Craig looked back up at Raven again. "I'm ummm... sorry for your uhh.. your loss." He finally managed to somewhat get out, having been caught up in his thoughts for a moment there. After another moment of thinking to himself, mainly about what Raven had described and the struggles he dealt with back on earth, Craig eventually let out a sigh before digging into the pocket of his sweater vest.

After a few moments, Craig would pull out what looked like a check and a regular blue ink pen. He then proceeded to write something down on said check before handing it to Raven. "Here. This should be enough to help support you and Emily. At least for a little bit." When Raven would look at the check, he would find that it was a check of $50,000 made out to him. Craig was actually relatively wealthy, what from running a successful shoe business for nearly thirty years and his parents' inheritance. The only reason he didn't live in a mansion back on earth was because of the fact that he never really spent a lot money at once. At least not on himself.

@Crow @Cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.