Illusion Game IV: The Day of Sagittarius III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wall-e.jpg

Sterling and anyone else interested in taking a peek at the strange request in the Social Center would suddenly hear a robotic voice cry out from behind them. It was loud, and somewhat obnoxious, but the bot seemed rather upset. It waved it's arms and pointed frantically toward the door, as if begging for some kind of assistance. "HELLP EVAAAA!" he exclaimed, the rest of his speech sounding garbled and unrecognizable.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @SocialCenter

Sterling tilted his head and looked over at the strange robotic cry that he heard and noticed a small robot screaming at the top of his voicebox whatever that was. This ship was certainly getting weird, there was a thing with red eyes in the storage, a robot appearing out of nowhere in the storage area. " I can attempt to help Eva, but could you perhaps show me the way to her?" He asked, not certain what else to say to the strange bot. He would humor the probably broken tech for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Social Center WALLE

Before Lauren could even ask on what was so "dangerous" about the Simulation room just as they told her about the notice, she heard something yelling out in distress. She couldn't tell on what was going on due to her lack of slight, but she could pinpoint that something was gravely wrong... especially if this "Eva" was in possible need of assistance.

"G-Guys... what's going on? I... I can't tell."

Lauren mumbled a bit, tugging at Anna's arm as she heard the bot's distress.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @SocialCenter​

Anna Amherst
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
@SocialCenter

As both Anna and her cousin found their way to the Simulation Room, she seemed a little... Confused, seeing that the room was occupied by a complete stranger rather than YUKI N. or whoever was supposed to be here... How odd...

However, before she could even ask a single question, it would appear that her cousin was quickly distracted by something, well... Specifically the cries of an apparently distressed robot of some sort, so waving the person who had been working the room a quick goodbye, she managed to get in a few parting words right before she was pulled away.

"Oh! Sorry sir! I'll... Be going!" She said, with a nervous laugh.

Then, she was yanked off to the Social Center, where she was left a little clueless, rubbing her chin as she looked at the mysterious Robot, which honestly looked a bit out of date compared to what was standard on the Sagittarius III.

"Ah... A robot is pointing to a door... And... Wants us to help... Eva?" She said, pausing a little to think about this some more.

Then, with a bit of realization suddenly hitting her, she snapped her fingers, deciding to investigate the door the robot was pointing to. It suddenly occurred to her that whoever, or whatever this "Eva" was, they were likely trapped behind the door, or at least in trouble perhaps...​

"Ah!" Princess Emily Cutt was a little stunned by the appearance of the mechanical being. Its metallic husk was coated with rust and filth, the opposite of the very things a Princess would go near. "Hmmm... maybe Raven'll know what to do with this little guy! Let's take him back to the Cafeteria for Raven to analyse!"

The Princess wasn't too fond of dirt, needless to say, but she wasn't cruel or merciless.

She looks at the door it pointed at, and Anna tending to said door.

"On second thought, let's bring this guy to Raven after we get this EVA person he's talking about."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @WallEStuff

"No, nobody was injured. I honestly don't think anyone was here at the time. Someone must've done this while staff was switching shifts. I really don't know why someone would've done this either. Maybe someone got bored for all I know." Haruhi crossed her arms, shaking her head. "Well, how are we going to know if there are any clues if we don't look for them!?" She stepped aside even further, gesturing into the room. "Go ahead, go look. I'll be right behind you," said, before glancing to Alec. Perceptive enough to the look he gave Daren she teased, "Are you sure there isn't anyone you'd like to see wear a maid outfit?"

Looking into the room, the group would see the knocked over tables, security monitors, and piles of trash which could probably be examined.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Takumi @SecurityDepartment

Instead of cowering in fear of John Smith when he would try to assert his authority, the security room worker scowled and folded his arms. "Jeez, I wasn't trying to give you lip. I just don't understand why you people came in here is all."

The man ran a hand through his hair, letting out a sigh when the group would seem irritated at him for his demeanor. He calmed down a bit, deciding to be civil. "Look, I'm sorry I snapped. It's just been rough around here. I was here all night and I still can't get this damn simulation fixed. My beta testers are out sick, so I can't fix the bugs in this program. I need someone to go inside the simulation so I can monitor them. So if there is some kind of job all of you were sent here for, I guess it might be that." He shrugged. "I never requested help, but I suppose I could use it..."

@Bomb @Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @SimulationRoom

Hesitantly, Nurse Goto made her way for the Med Bay when she was summoned. As she walked in the doors, the young woman looked exhausted and sad, as if anxious to return to work after taking her breath the other day. She approached Dr. Park, giving her a quick, polite bow. "Good morning, Dr. Park. Are you okay today? After what happened yesterday I--" She still felt bad everyone had voted the good doctor out. What had she ever done to deserve such a thing?

@Minerva @Yun Lee @MedBay

The bot would put its hands together, gazing up at the group hopefully. "Evvvaaa."

Seeing that a group had formed around a little robot, Oswin--who wandering about aimlessly on her day off--came over to see what the commotion was. "Oh, I've seen that one roaming about. It works in the trash disposal area here on the ship. I've seen him wandering around with a friend in the past. Maybe that's who he's looking for?"

She paused, hearing what Emily had to say about having Raven analyze the bot. "Doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. Good idea," she said, glancing down at the bot yet again. The bot, Wall-E, noticed Anna looking toward the door and suddenly sped off, as if expecting her to follow him. "You'd better catch that bot before it gets away," Oswin pointed out.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @SocialCenter / Wall-E

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Sterling still didn't know what an Eva was, but he certainly wanted to help the little robot.

He looked over at him and paused and wondered who this new person was, but he didn't want to ask her. Sterling really needed to get up on the things on the ship, he didn't even know that they had robots on the ship, specifically ones that gotten rid of the trash. He really could have used this little robot yesterday after he made his room mess.

He looked over at him and paused when the robot sped off. It seemed that he wanted them to follow him. Perhaps the little robot knew where his friend was and he could lead them there. " I agree with the woman, we should follow the little robot. If we don't follow him, he may cause havoc without intending to hurt people," he replied to the others, going to follow WALLE.

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WALLE stuff

"No, nobody was injured. I honestly don't think anyone was here at the time. Someone must've done this while staff was switching shifts. I really don't know why someone would've done this either. Maybe someone got bored for all I know." Haruhi crossed her arms, shaking her head. "Well, how are we going to know if there are any clues if we don't look for them!?" She stepped aside even further, gesturing into the room. "Go ahead, go look. I'll be right behind you," said, before glancing to Alec. Perceptive enough to the look he gave Daren she teased, "Are you sure there isn't anyone you'd like to see wear a maid outfit?"

Looking into the room, the group would see the knocked over tables, security monitors, and piles of trash which could probably be examined.

Instead of cowering in fear of John Smith when he would try to assert his authority, the security room worker scowled and folded his arms. "Jeez, I wasn't trying to give you lip. I just don't understand why you people came in here is all."

The man ran a hand through his hair, letting out a sigh when the group would seem irritated at him for his demeanor. He calmed down a bit, deciding to be civil. "Look, I'm sorry I snapped. It's just been rough around here. I was here all night and I still can't get this damn simulation fixed. My beta testers are out sick, so I can't fix the bugs in this program. I need someone to go inside the simulation so I can monitor them. So if there is some kind of job all of you were sent here for, I guess it might be that." He shrugged. "I never requested help, but I suppose I could use it..."

Hesitantly, Nurse Goto made her way for the Med Bay when she was summoned. As she walked in the doors, the young woman looked exhausted and sad, as if anxious to return to work after taking her breath the other day. She approached Dr. Park, giving her a quick, polite bow. "Good morning, Dr. Park. Are you okay today? After what happened yesterday I--" She still felt bad everyone had voted the good doctor out. What had she ever done to deserve such a thing?

The bot would put its hands together, gazing up at the group hopefully. "Evvvaaa."

Seeing that a group had formed around a little robot, Oswin--who wandering about aimlessly on her day off--came over to see what the commotion was. "Oh, I've seen that one roaming about. It works in the trash disposal area here on the ship. I've seen him wandering around with a friend in the past. Maybe that's who he's looking for?"

She paused, hearing what Emily had to say about having Raven analyze the bot. "Doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. Good idea," she said, glancing down at the bot yet again. The bot, Wall-E, noticed Anna looking toward the door and suddenly sped off, as if expecting her to follow him. "You'd better catch that bot before it gets away," Oswin pointed out.

Doctor Park smiled. "Good Morning. I'm doing fine, just a bit tired." She said. She scratched at her arm under her jacket. "I just spent last night reviewing and revising containment procedures. I'm going to start exchanging the air every 30 seconds, something I should have done a long time ago, since it's done in hospitals back in Earth." She looked over her clipboard. "I also will now require all medical staff to wear HAZMAT Suits. Whether the whole time except in here or just dealing with patients is up to you, but it's just to prevent the spread of infection until we can isolate it." She looked over the staff. "And last, I require all medical staff to check in and check out with me each shift. Any questions?" She asked.

She turned to Nurse Goto. "May I talk to you in private for a moment?" She said in a calm tone of voice.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Med Bay

"I...don't much care for the master/servant dynamic." Was Daren's only response before he moved to the trash. "Why did I pick this out of everything?" He said to no one in particular as he leaned down and started to look over it and see if he could find anything useful.

Sterling still didn't know what an Eva was, but he certainly wanted to help the little robot.

He looked over at him and paused and wondered who this new person was, but he didn't want to ask her. Sterling really needed to get up on the things on the ship, he didn't even know that they had robots on the ship, specifically ones that gotten rid of the trash. He really could have used this little robot yesterday after he made his room mess.

He looked over at him and paused when the robot sped off. It seemed that he wanted them to follow him. Perhaps the little robot knew where his friend was and he could lead them there. " I agree with the woman, we should follow the little robot. If we don't follow him, he may cause havoc without intending to hurt people," he replied to the others, going to follow WALLE.

"Alright Miss," Princess Emily Cutt says to Oswin as she begins to pursue the odd automaton.

"Trash Disposal Area? Well, that does explain some things, but he's still going to need a bath from Raven! Where is he headed for anyways?"

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @WALLE stuff[/QUOTE]​

"Alright Miss," Princess Emily Cutt says to Oswin as she begins to pursue the odd automaton.

"Trash Disposal Area? Well, that does explain some things, but he's still going to need a bath from Raven! Where is he headed for anyways?"

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @WALLE stuff​
Oswin gave Sterling a nod and rushed off, moving to head after Wall-E. "I'm not sure where he's going, but let's keep on his train, yeah? Anyhow, what a world we live in, isn't it? A world where a bot can act so intelligent that it seems to have emotions. I'm not sure if it's just me, but that bot looked very upset, didn't it? You wouldn't think emotions would be a useful thing for a robot who works in the trash area," she commented to the others.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Following Wall-E

Doctor Park smiled. "Good Morning. I'm doing fine, just a bit tired." She said. She scratched at her arm under her jacket. "I just spent last night reviewing and revising containment procedures. I'm going to start exchanging the air every 30 seconds, something I should have done a long time ago, since it's done in hospitals back in Earth." She looked over her clipboard. "I also will now require all medical staff to wear HAZMAT Suits. Whether the whole time except in here or just dealing with patients is up to you, but it's just to prevent the spread of infection until we can isolate it." She looked over the staff. "And last, I require all medical staff to check in and check out with me each shift. Any questions?" She asked.

She turned to Nurse Goto. "May I talk to you in private for a moment?" She said in a calm tone of voice.

tumblr_inline_mknx9gNiOI1qz4rgp.png

The young nurse frowned, letting out a sigh. "HAZMAT suits? I really don't know if that's a good idea," she mumbled under her breath, gently folding her hands together. She was required by the Captain to wear a certain nurse's uniform, and the girl was certain Miss Suzumiya wouldn't be pleased to see her wearing something that covered it up.

"I only have one question: How long will we have to wear HAZMAT suits? To be honest I... really don't want to wear it," she replied. "But, um, yes, I will speak to you in private," she replied, unsure as to what the good doctor wanted from her.

@Minerva

"I...don't much care for the master/servant dynamic." Was Daren's only response before he moved to the trash. "Why did I pick this out of everything?" He said to no one in particular as he leaned down and started to look over it and see if he could find anything useful.

tumblr_inline_mknxcdBMxG1qz4rgp.png

"Well, someone has to look at the trash, so at least you did," Haruhi replied to Daren, pleased by his initiative to work. When Daren would examine the trash on the floor, he would find two white, severed robot arms lying in the mess. He would also see broken pieces of a porslin tea set that probably had been sitting upon the table before it had been knocked over. "Huh, you know, I think I've seen something like that before," the Captain said, moving to peek over Daren's shoulder. "Nurse Goto owns one like this. I wonder what it's doing in here?" she questioned, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

Sterling smiled as he followed her as he looked ahead. " I imagine that losing him wouldn't be the ideal thing to do, but yeah, I have to agree with you, we certainly live in a weird world where a bot can be intelligent enough to seem to have emotions. I am not sure how he is upset, but it is certainly interesting," he replied as he looked over at her. It was surprising that a bot could have feelings, but it didn't shock him. Not many things did that for the young man.

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WALLE

Last edited:

The young nurse frowned, letting out a sigh. "HAZMAT suits? I really don't know if that's a good idea," she mumbled under her breath, gently folding her hands together. She was required by the Captain to wear a certain nurse's uniform, and the girl was certain Miss Suzumiya wouldn't be pleased to see her wearing something that covered it up.

"I only have one question: How long will we have to wear HAZMAT suits? To be honest I... really don't want to wear it," she replied. "But, um, yes, I will speak to you in private," she replied, unsure as to what the good doctor wanted from her.

@Minerva
Ophelia eyed the man warily, even as he seemed to cool down. People with tempers couldn't be trusted...especially when controlling virtual reality. But she did want to test her medicines...decisions, decisions.

"What kind of simulation is it?" she asked, reservations heard in her voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @SimulationRoom

-------------

"None of us want to wear the suits, but none of us want an infection on the ship, either. And I'm certain Dr. Park didn't want to be betrayed by the ship, but it's clear we can't always get what we want." That was all Daniel had to say before getting back to his work. Complaining about doctor's orders. No respect for the medical staff here, none whatsoever!

@Minerva @MedBay​

Anna Amherst
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
@SocialCenter

As both Anna and her cousin found their way to the Simulation Room, she seemed a little... Confused, seeing that the room was occupied by a complete stranger rather than YUKI N. or whoever was supposed to be here... How odd...

However, before she could even ask a single question, it would appear that her cousin was quickly distracted by something, well... Specifically the cries of an apparently distressed robot of some sort, so waving the person who had been working the room a quick goodbye, she managed to get in a few parting words right before she was pulled away.

"Oh! Sorry sir! I'll... Be going!" She said, with a nervous laugh.

Then, she was yanked off to the Social Center, where she was left a little clueless, rubbing her chin as she looked at the mysterious Robot, which honestly looked a bit out of date compared to what was standard on the Sagittarius III.

"Ah... A robot is pointing to a door... And... Wants us to help... Eva?" She said, pausing a little to think about this some more.

Then, with a bit of realization suddenly hitting her, she snapped her fingers, deciding to investigate the door the robot was pointing to. It suddenly occurred to her that whoever, or whatever this "Eva" was, they were likely trapped behind the door, or at least in trouble perhaps...​
"Ah!" Princess Emily Cutt was a little stunned by the appearance of the mechanical being. Its metallic husk was coated with rust and filth, the opposite of the very things a Princess would go near. "Hmmm... maybe Raven'll know what to do with this little guy! Let's take him back to the Cafeteria for Raven to analyse!"

The Princess wasn't too fond of dirt, needless to say, but she wasn't cruel or merciless.

"On second thought, let's bring this guy to Raven after we get this EVA person he's talking about."

[/QUOTE]

Oswin gave Sterling a nod and rushed off, moving to head after Wall-E. "I'm not sure where he's going, but let's keep on his train, yeah? Anyhow, what a world we live in, isn't it? A world where a bot can act so intelligent that it seems to have emotions. I'm not sure if it's just me, but that bot looked very upset, didn't it? You wouldn't think emotions would be a useful thing for a robot who works in the trash area," she commented to the others.

Sterling smiled as he followed her as he looked ahead. " I imagine that losing him wouldn't be the ideal thing to do, but yeah, I have to agree with you, we certainly live in a weird world where a bot can be intelligent enough to seem to have emotions. I am not sure how he is upset, but it is certainly interesting," he replied as he looked over at her. It was surprising that a bot could have feelings, but it didn't shock him. Not many things did that for the young man.

Lauren listened to what was being said about the situation, clearly getting the idea that the robot wasn't expected to act like this and that it needs their help before it gets itself in trouble.

"Then what are we waiting for? We need to help it!"

Lauren managed to squeak out, holding onto her cousin's arm until they started moving to follow it.

@Crow @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @WALLE​

"That is no excuse," Melissa huffed, crossing her arms. "You should still understand some manners. However, I will let it slide this time."

Not that she actually had any authority here, but anyway.

"So? We've already come here, so we might as well do something useful. What exactly do you need?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Yun Lee @SimulationRoom​

Lauren listened to what was being said about the situation, clearly getting the idea that the robot wasn't expected to act like this and that it needs their help before it gets itself in trouble.

Lauren managed to squeak out, holding onto her cousin's arm until they started moving to follow it.

[/QUOTE]
Anna Amherst
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Following Wall-E

Anna nodded for a moment, before quickly remembering that her cousin wouldn't be able to see this.

"Of course! Let's go!"

She said, gently tugging her cousin along as she started following the robot... It looks like the robot at least had an idea of where to go, so she figured the best way to help it would be to follow it for now.

Hopefully wherever Eva was, it wouldn't be too much trouble to retrieve her or anything like that...​

@Minerva
Ophelia eyed the man warily, even as he seemed to cool down. People with tempers couldn't be trusted...especially when controlling virtual reality. But she did want to test her medicines...decisions, decisions.

"What kind of simulation is it?" she asked, reservations heard in her voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @SimulationRoom

-------------

"None of us want to wear the suits, but none of us want an infection on the ship, either. And I'm certain Dr. Park didn't want to be betrayed by the ship, but it's clear we can't always get what we want." That was all Daniel had to say before getting back to his work. Complaining about doctor's orders. No respect for the medical staff here, none whatsoever!

@Minerva @MedBay​
"Daniel's right. None of us want to wear it, but it's a precaution." Doctor Park said. "If it would make you more comfortable, you can only wear it when talking to patients. That's the minimum requirement. Otherwise, just a mask and gloves should be fine." She smiled. "Anyway, can you come to my office for a moment?" She asked the nurse.

tumblr_inline_mknxcdBMxG1qz4rgp.png

"Well, someone has to look at the trash, so at least you did," Haruhi replied to Daren, pleased by his initiative to work. When Daren would examine the trash on the floor, he would find two white, severed robot arms lying in the mess. He would also see broken pieces of a porslin tea set that probably had been sitting upon the table before it had been knocked over. "Huh, you know, I think I've seen something like that before," the Captain said, moving to peek over Daren's shoulder. "Nurse Goto owns one like this. I wonder what it's doing in here?" she questioned, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"Maybe they were having tea time and it slipped?" Daren responed. "Also why are there two robot arms here?"

Luka headed towards the knocked over tables and began to check and see if any other strange robot parts were nearby before righting said tables.

It was pretty strange that robot arms were in yhe trash, and if the arms were in the room then maybe the rest of the robot was somewhere else in the room too?

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

"Come on, Daren, don't forget to live a little..."

He said it half-heartedly, trying to put his focus on the task at hand rather than anything to do with Daren. It was for that reason he strayed away from the trash (gross, really) and instead took a gander at the security monitors to see what he could find.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Security Department

Reactions: Jeremi and Takumi
"Come on, Daren, don't forget to live a little..."

He said it half-heartedly, trying to put his focus on the task at hand rather than anything to do with Daren. It was for that reason he strayed away from the trash (gross, really) and instead took a gander at the security monitors to see what he could find.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Security Department

"I am digging in trash aren't I? If that's not living I don't know what is." Daren responded back.

Anna Amherst
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Following Wall-E

Anna nodded for a moment, before quickly remembering that her cousin wouldn't be able to see this.

"Of course! Let's go!"

She said, gently tugging her cousin along as she started following the robot... It looks like the robot at least had an idea of where to go, so she figured the best way to help it would be to follow it for now.

Hopefully wherever Eva was, it wouldn't be too much trouble to retrieve her or anything like that...​

"Wh- where could he possibly be headed to?" Princess Emily Cutt chased with the other two. "For someone in a hurry, he sure is taking a while... how far is this place he's leading us to?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.