Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Amherst
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Everything went sorta... Blank for a few hours, and Anna could only remember a few details here and there of the insanity that eventually lead to quite possibly the biggest mess in the Sagittarious III's history (well, since it was decommissioned anyways). She could remember trying to follow the recipe book, and then panicking at the last second because of some slight mixup... Then something weird that happened with the oven, followed by a bunch of screaming and yelling, and... Alot of airborne food and ingredients.

When Raven finally entered the room, Anna had covered her face and well, hidden behind a counter. Nonetheless, she helped with the cleanup process, and well... The rest of the day was a bit of a blur.

When the next day rolled around, everything seemed to go back to normal... Well, sort of; apparently Doctor Park had not been infected, nor a Savior, so, it seemed that Anna had guessed wrong. As she stepped out of her room on the ship, she was a bit more... Tense than usual, wringing her hands together as she wondered what she should do. This time, she wasn't in such a hurry to vote, but... Well, the Simulation Room sounded nice.

Though, when she reunited with her cousin, Lauren, she appeared to have other ideas, tugging her along as she noticed Emily from the day before. While Anna was a bit hesitant, seeing as the disaster she contributed to yesterday, she still let herself be tugged along, waving quietly... Both towards Emily, and, another occupant who also happened to be in the Cafeteria too, someone who she hadn't quite gotten to know yet on the ship.​

Anna Amherst
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Cafeteria

Anna seemed a bit caught off-guard when Lauren asked her what they were going to do, but, fortunately it didn't take her long for her to catch herself and find her words.

"Oh! Um... I was thinking we should go to the simulation room...!" She suggested.

Well, she had to admit she was a bit excited, and nervous at the same time at the prospect of visiting a place like that, but... She did need a little time to reflect on the recent events, and what better way to do it than through some virtual program? Especially one that both she and her cousin might be able to experience together. Granted she wasn't sure how such a thing would work for Lauren, given that she can't see, but... Perhaps there was support for that sort of thing, unlike the holographic screens on the ship.​

Princess Emily Cutt quickly covered Anna's mouth before she could say the 'room' in 'simulation room'.

Keeping her voice low, the Princess says to the cousins, "I don't know, Raven says something about a-"

Raven's eyes seem to peer at the group, his very presence interrupting Emily.

"Uh... I think it's easier to show what he said. Come with me to the Social Centre..."

Emily then says to Raven, "Raven! We'll be heading out for a bit!"

"You all sure you all don't want to eat first?" Raven asks.

"Mumi!" Emily released a verbal tick, before she grabbed three large transparent plastic lunchboxes, hands two of them to Anna and Lauren, and stuffs her container with some of the food on the table.

"Taking out?" Raven asks, "well, keep in contact, Princess."

After this fiasco, Princess Emily Cutt would intend to show the cousins the Job Board at the Social Centre. One of these jobs would label the Simulation Room as dangerous, but why?

@york @Gummi Bunnies

Craig slowly nodded in agreement with what Raven said. He didn't understand the deal with this whole virus thing, as in how it even got on the ship in the first place. Was it some weird space virus? Whatever it was, Craig didn't want anything to do with it. He also took notice of Raven's tone in the last part of his sentence. Had he experienced something similar to this before? Craig had learned not to get it anyone's business, and he was a polite man.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's weird how everything was fine for the first few months, and then everything seems to go to shit in the blink of an eye..."

@Crow

"Ah, kids, they grow up rather fast," Raven turns his head back to Craig after speaking to Emily.

"But yes, makes you wonder where this virus came from. There was no evidence of it in the past months. Say..."

Raven's head swiftly turns about, before his head comes a little closer to Craig's, before he begins to whisper.

"Who are you voting for? I... kind of don't have a basis for suspecting anyone... but I kind of want to vote to make up for not voting yesterday."

@thatguyinthestore

"I'm doing fine. A bit tired after staying up last night, but my work has to be done." She shrugged a bit. "And yourself? I hope you slept well, and I hope the antibiotic synthesis is going well."
"I'm just fine. Rather disappointed in the rest of the crew for voting you out so quickly." He turned back to his synthesis. "Goes to show how much faith these ingrates have for the medical profession."

@Minerva @MedBay​

The very restless captain stood in front of the closed doors of the security department, arms crossed and foot tapping on the floor. She kept her lips sealed tight until everyone interested in helping had arrived. She then began to speak. "A disaster happened, that's what!" she exclaimed, suddenly throwing her arms up in the air. Although she proclaimed this, the young woman actually looked a bit excited, maybe even happy. Truthfully she liked problems, especially when she could be involved in fixing them somehow.

tumblr_inline_mknxb8ClGY1qz4rgp.png

"It all started early this morning," she began, starting to pace around the others as she went into full-on story mode. "I left my quarters to take my usual morning walk around the ship when I passed by the door to the security department. At the time, it was wide open! Curiously, I peeked inside only to see..."

Haruhi finally moved in front of the door, gently pushing it open with the palm of her hand. The others would see that it was a huge mess inside. Garbage was slung about, chairs were on their sides, and computers were smashed on the floor. It appeared as if a tornado had gone through the area, but apparently this mess had been made by someone.

tumblr_inline_mknx7uksri1qz4rgp.png

"...someone made a mess! Gentlemen, we have a crime on our hands! A crime we must solve! So, we need to not only clean this place up, but figure out who exactly did this." Haruhi wrinkled her nose, letting out a sigh. "Who would do such a thing? I mean, to the security department too of all places. Whoever the culprit is, they're just begging to get into trouble!" she exclaimed, loudly stomping a foot on the floor.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

wall-e.jpg

Sterling and anyone else interested in taking a peek at the strange request in the Social Center would suddenly hear a robotic voice cry out from behind them. It was loud, and somewhat obnoxious, but the bot seemed rather upset. It waved it's arms and pointed frantically toward the door, as if begging for some kind of assistance. "HELLP EVAAAA!" he exclaimed, the rest of his speech sounding garbled and unrecognizable.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @SocialCenter

supgA8m.png

While it would seem as if nobody was in the Simulation Room at first, those arriving hear thumping from within one of the many simulation pods individuals aboard the ship were allowed to use. After a minute, the lid flew open, the head of simulation room's lead manager appearing before the others.

pMiTUVT.jpg

"Oh jeez, what is it now? I never asked for anyone to come in here. Get lost," he grumbled, lifting his head up a bit more, only to bump it on the lid of the pod he had been sitting in. He let out a cry of pain and grabbed his head, rubbing it afterwards.

Oddly enough, there seemed to be no sign of this strange YUKI N. person yet again and the individual working in the room seemed to have no idea why others had entered, similar to the incident with Miss Oswin in the Garden yesterday...

@Kaykay @Verite @Yun Lee @SimulationRoom

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
The very restless captain stood in front of the closed doors of the security department, arms crossed and foot tapping on the floor. She kept her lips sealed tight until everyone interested in helping had arrived. She then began to speak. "A disaster happened, that's what!" she exclaimed, suddenly throwing her arms up in the air. Although she proclaimed this, the young woman actually looked a bit excited, maybe even happy. Truthfully she liked problems, especially when she could be involved in fixing them somehow.

"It all started early this morning," she began, starting to pace around the others as she went into full-on story mode. "I left my quarters to take my usual morning walk around the ship when I passed by the door to the security department. At the time, it was wide open! Curiously, I peeked inside only to see..."

Haruhi finally moved in front of the door, gently pushing it open with the palm of her hand. The others would see that it was a huge mess inside. Garbage was slung about, chairs were on their sides, and computers were smashed on the floor. It appeared as if a tornado had gone through the area, but apparently this mess had been made by someone.

"...someone made a mess! Gentlemen, we have a crime on our hands! A crime we must solve! So, we need to not only clean this place up, but figure out who exactly did this." Haruhi wrinkled her nose, letting out a sigh. "Who would do such a thing? I mean, to the security department too of all places. Whoever the culprit is, they're just begging to get into trouble!" she exclaimed, loudly stomping a foot on the floor.

wall-e.jpg

Sterling and anyone else interested in taking a peek at the strange request in the Social Center would suddenly hear a robotic voice cry out from behind them. It was loud, and somewhat obnoxious, but the bot seemed rather upset. It waved it's arms and pointed frantically toward the door, as if begging for some kind of assistance. "HELLP EVAAAA!" he exclaimed, the rest of his speech sounding garbled and unrecognizable.

supgA8m.png

While it would seem as if nobody was in the Simulation Room at first, those arriving hear thumping from within one of the many simulation pods individuals aboard the ship were allowed to use. After a minute, the lid flew open, the head of simulation room's lead manager appearing before the others.

pMiTUVT.jpg

"Oh jeez, what is it now? I never asked for anyone to come in here. Get lost," he grumbled, lifting his head up a bit more, only to bump it on the lid of the pod he had been sitting in. He let out a cry of pain and grabbed his head, rubbing it afterwards.

Oddly enough, there seemed to be no sign of this strange YUKI N. person yet again and the individual working in the room seemed to have no idea why others had entered, similar to the incident with Miss Oswin in the Garden yesterday...

"That certainly is a mess." Daren nodded looking into the room. "Shouldn't we have an uh...cleaner here for this and not just use security and, me, I guess."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kimmy @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

"That certainly is a mess." Daren nodded looking into the room. "Shouldn't we have an uh...cleaner here for this and not just use security and, me, I guess."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kimmy @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment
516af4f107165253ee6042324b99460c.png

"We don't really have a cleaning service on the ship, but I could call Nurse Goto and dress her in a cute, skimpy maid outfit. Then we could just sit back and watch her clean up the place," Haruhi said, a pervy smile crossing her lips. "That's an option~"

Last edited:

"We don't really have cleaning service on the ship, but I could call Nurse Goto and dress her in a cute, skimpy maid outfit. Then we could just sit back and watch her clean up the place," Haruhi said, a pervy smile crossing her lips. "That's an option~"

"Well for our sake, and hers, I guess it's just us then..."

Reactions: Takumi

wall-e.jpg

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

Ophelia tilted her head, rather confused. "Um...there was a job application to test a simulation..." She looked at the other two. "Maybe it was a practical joke after all..."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @SimulationRoom

Despite his foul mood, Alec found himself lifting a little at the sight of Daren. The guy had better things to do, and here he was helping with security matters when Alec knew it was only because of his own position on the security team. He smiled warmly at Daren, feeling only slightly embarrassed over being so sappy, before following Haruhi to the pile of destruction that awaited them.

Well, this was certainly troubling.

Still, when the captain quipped about dressing Nurse Goto in a maid's outfit, Alec raised a hand. "Oh, I don't mind taking one for the team," he said, trying to play it off straight-faced. He gave Daren a sidelong look. "I mean if someone's gotta wear the outfit..."

... But then Alec paused. He was trying to be professional here, but Daren's presence was making that a bit difficult.

"I mean--" He lowered his hand and coughed into it. "Seriously then, you got anything for us to go off of? Any clues? They leave anything behind?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

Last edited:

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

John raised an eyebrow at the brusque manner that the (annoyingly) familiar manager of the Simulation Room seemed to greet those around, if not just John himself, the First Officer. Stepping in front of the two females who accompanied him, as if to make his authority be known, John cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Is that any way to address your superior?" John inquired, attempting to remain calm and professional (like he totally always was) and not causticly sarcastic (like he totally never was), as he needed to be an example to those around him, given his position on the ship.

Or he just wanted to look good in front of the women.

Holding his chin, John glanced back at Ophelia briefly. "Well... If Miss Mibu's testimony is accurate, then this Yuki N. person has to be deliberately leading crew members to designated places, though for what reason, and why the pseudonym is a mystery..."

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @SimulationRoom

wall-e.jpg

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

Despite his foul mood, Alec found himself lifting a little at the sight of Daren. The guy had better things to do, and here he was helping with security matters when Alec knew it was only because of his own position on the security team. He smiled warmly at Daren, feeling only slightly embarrassed over being so sappy, before following Haruhi to the pile of destruction that awaited them.

Still, when the captain quipped about dressing Nurse Goto in a maid's outfit, Alec raised a hand. "Oh, I don't mind taking one for the team," he said, trying to play it off straight-faced. He gave Daren a sidelong look. "I mean if someone's gotta wear the outfit..."

... But then Alec paused. He was trying to be professional here, but Daren's presence was making that a bit difficult.

"I mean--" He lowered his hand and coughed into it. "Seriously then, you got anything for us to go off of? Any clues? They leave anything behind?"

Jo was not ready for the Captains spontaneous attitude this morning. He'd be lying if he said he wouldn't go for a cup of coffee right now, but duty comes first, especially now after the events of yesterday. Whether or not Jin was behind him, fate seemed to keep tugging Jo in the direction of something...'interesting', if that's the best word to describe it.

Maybe 'bizarre' would be a better word.

Jo followed Alec, the Captain and others into the room, furrowing his eyebrow at the mess before him. "Well, if there were bio-terrorists aboard, it'd only make sense for them to strike the security department first, ma'am. Were any officers injured in this...attack?" Jo remarked to the Captain, walking forward and examining the ruined office.

"I don't agree with Alec on the maid outfit idea, but he's right; we can't search for the culprit if there's no clues, ma'am."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @SecurityDepartment

Sterling tilted his head and looked over at the strange robotic cry that he heard and noticed a small robot screaming at the top of his voicebox whatever that was. This ship was certainly getting weird, there was a thing with red eyes in the storage, a robot appearing out of nowhere in the storage area. " I can attempt to help Eva, but could you perhaps show me the way to her?" He asked, not certain what else to say to the strange bot. He would humor the probably broken tech for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Social Center WALLE

Daren almost choked on his spit causing him to get into a coughing fit. "Well...that would certainly be something." Daren replied after recovering.

"But uh...yeah. Why do you think someone was here? Is there something important hidden here?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk

wall-e.jpg

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

"We don't really have a cleaning service on the ship, but I could call Nurse Goto and dress her in a cute, skimpy maid outfit. Then we could just sit back and watch her clean up the place," Haruhi said, a pervy smile crossing her lips. "That's an option~"

"Well for our sake, and hers, I guess it's just us then..."

Jo was not ready for the Captains spontaneous attitude this morning. He'd be lying if he said he wouldn't go for a cup of coffee right now, but duty comes first, especially now after the events of yesterday. Whether or not Jin was behind him, fate seemed to keep tugging Jo in the direction of something...'interesting', if that's the best word to describe it.

Maybe 'bizarre' would be a better word.

Jo followed Alec, the Captain and others into the room, furrowing his eyebrow at the mess before him. "Well, if there were bio-terrorists aboard, it'd only make sense for them to strike the security department first, ma'am. Were any officers injured in this...attack?" Jo remarked to the Captain, walking forward and examining the ruined office.

"I don't agree with Alec on the maid outfit idea, but he's right; we can't search for the culprit if there's no clues, ma'am."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @SecurityDepartment

Daren almost choked on his spit causing him to get into a coughing fit. "Well...that would certainly be something." Daren replied after recovering.

"But uh...yeah. Why do you think someone was here? Is there something important hidden here?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

Luka almost felt sorry for Nurse Goto at the mere thought of her being in a skimpy maids outfit.

"I agree that nothing can be done without much to go on clue wise, Captain." Luka spoke up.

There was a bit of a pause before he rubbed the back of his head a bit sheepishly.

"I also agree on Alec not wearing a maids outfit." he muttered.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @SecurityDepartment

Last edited:
"I'm just fine. Rather disappointed in the rest of the crew for voting you out so quickly." He turned back to his synthesis. "Goes to show how much faith these ingrates have for the medical profession."

@Minerva @MedBay​
Doctor Park shrugged. "People always condemn that which they don't understand. That's human history in a nutshell. The Salem Witch Trails, the burnings of heretics, a lab blows up and the chemists are blamed, it's all 'Nihil novis sub sole.'" She placed an old, dog-eared copy of "A Canticle for Leibowitz" on a desk and looked back. "This whole damn situation reminds me of that old movie 'The Thing' with a dangerous infection that we don't know who has it."

John raised an eyebrow at the brusque manner that the (annoyingly) familiar manager of the Simulation Room seemed to greet those around, if not just John himself, the First Officer. Stepping in front of the two females who accompanied him, as if to make his authority be known, John cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Is that any way to address your superior?" John inquired, attempting to remain calm and professional (like he totally always was) and not causticly sarcastic (like he totally never was), as he needed to be an example to those around him, given his position on the ship.

Holding his chin, John glanced back at Ophelia briefly. "Well... If Miss Mibu's testimony is accurate, then this Yuki N. person has to be deliberately leading crew members to designated places, though for what reason, and why the pseudonym is a mystery..."

"If it's a joke, it's not funny, especially with this infection going around..." Ophelia shook her head. "...if there's no task, should we just go?" She wanted to test her medicines, and she sure as Hell couldn't just standing here.

@Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SimulationRoom
Doctor Park shrugged. "People always condemn that which they don't understand. That's human history in a nutshell. The Salem Witch Trails, the burnings of heretics, a lab blows up and the chemists are blamed, it's all 'Nihil novis sub sole.'" She placed an old, dog-eared copy of "A Canticle for Leibowitz" on a desk and looked back. "This whole damn situation reminds me of that old movie 'The Thing' with a dangerous infection that we don't know who has it."

Daniel glanced at the book she set down. "A very destructive flaw in human history. Damned fools, the lot of them." Daniel sat back, rubbing his tenples in thought. "This infection, I hope we find someone with it soon. Maybe if we can figure out what it is and produce an antidote, the masses won't be out for our heads."

@Minerva @MedBay

Daniel glanced at the book she set down. "A very destructive flaw in human history. Damned fools, the lot of them." Daniel sat back, rubbing his tenples in thought. "This infection, I hope we find someone with it soon. Maybe if we can figure out what it is and produce an antidote, the masses won't be out for our heads."

@Minerva @MedBay
Doctor Park nodded. When he looked at the book, she smiled. "It was my father's favorite book." She said. "A book about the cyclical nature of history, as well as man and not understanding." She laughed a small bit. "Anyway, that sounds fine. Until we get it isolated, I'll instruct all medical staff to start treating patients in HAZMAT Suits as well as revise some of my procedures." She said calmly.

She immediately paged Nurse Goto to come to the Med Bay.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

"You've got to be kidding me..." Melissa muttered, sighing as once again their supposed requester wasn't around. If she ever did find this "YUKI N." she was going to give whoever that was a piece of her mind. But for now, priorities. If it was anything like the garden, then there was still something important to take care of, and she didn't want to overlook that just due to her annoyance.

"If it's a joke, it's not funny, especially with this infection going around..." Ophelia shook her head. "...if there's no task, should we just go?" She wanted to test her medicines, and she sure as Hell couldn't just standing here.

@Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SimulationRoom
"If there is no task, then we won't waste any more time here. However, last time I made the mistake of taking a job from this Yuki person, there was indeed something quite important to do. Besides, I don't imagine this disrespectful fool is too competent, so I'm sure we'll find something to do."

Melissa had clearly not been enthused by the man's grumpy demeanor as she glared at him, her eyes cold as ice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Yun Lee

wall-e.jpg

Sterling tilted his head and looked over at the strange robotic cry that he heard and noticed a small robot screaming at the top of his voicebox whatever that was. This ship was certainly getting weird, there was a thing with red eyes in the storage, a robot appearing out of nowhere in the storage area. " I can attempt to help Eva, but could you perhaps show me the way to her?" He asked, not certain what else to say to the strange bot. He would humor the probably broken tech for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Social Center WALLE
Before Lauren could even ask on what was so "dangerous" about the Simulation room just as they told her about the notice, she heard something yelling out in distress. She couldn't tell on what was going on due to her lack of slight, but she could pinpoint that something was gravely wrong... especially if this "Eva" was in possible need of assistance.

"G-Guys... what's going on? I... I can't tell."

Lauren mumbled a bit, tugging at Anna's arm as she heard the bot's distress.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @SocialCenter​

Princess Emily Cutt quickly covered Anna's mouth before she could say the 'room' in 'simulation room'.

Keeping her voice low, the Princess says to the cousins, "I don't know, Raven says something about a-"

Raven's eyes seem to peer at the group, his very presence interrupting Emily.

"Uh... I think it's easier to show what he said. Come with me to the Social Centre..."

Emily then says to Raven, "Raven! We'll be heading out for a bit!"

"You all sure you all don't want to eat first?" Raven asks.

"Mumi!" Emily released a verbal tick, before she grabbed three large transparent plastic lunchboxes, hands two of them to Anna and Lauren, and stuffs her container with some of the food on the table.

"Taking out?" Raven asks, "well, keep in contact, Princess."

After this fiasco, Princess Emily Cutt would intend to show the cousins the Job Board at the Social Centre. One of these jobs would label the Simulation Room as dangerous, but why?

@york @Gummi Bunnies

wall-e.jpg

supgA8m.png

pMiTUVT.jpg

Before Lauren could even ask on what was so "dangerous" about the Simulation room just as they told her about the notice, she heard something yelling out in distress. She couldn't tell on what was going on due to her lack of slight, but she could pinpoint that something was gravely wrong... especially if this "Eva" was in possible need of assistance.

"G-Guys... what's going on? I... I can't tell."

Lauren mumbled a bit, tugging at Anna's arm as she heard the bot's distress.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @SocialCenter​
Anna Amherst
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
@SocialCenter

As both Anna and her cousin found their way to the Simulation Room, she seemed a little... Confused, seeing that the room was occupied by a complete stranger rather than YUKI N. or whoever was supposed to be here... How odd...

However, before she could even ask a single question, it would appear that her cousin was quickly distracted by something, well... Specifically the cries of an apparently distressed robot of some sort, so waving the person who had been working the room a quick goodbye, she managed to get in a few parting words right before she was pulled away.

"Oh! Sorry sir! I'll... Be going!" She said, with a nervous laugh.

Then, she was yanked off to the Social Center, where she was left a little clueless, rubbing her chin as she looked at the mysterious Robot, which honestly looked a bit out of date compared to what was standard on the Sagittarius III.

"Ah... A robot is pointing to a door... And... Wants us to help... Eva?" She said, pausing a little to think about this some more.

Then, with a bit of realization suddenly hitting her, she snapped her fingers, deciding to investigate the door the robot was pointing to. It suddenly occurred to her that whoever, or whatever this "Eva" was, they were likely trapped behind the door, or at least in trouble perhaps...​

Status
Not open for further replies.