Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
'If what we choose affects another room, then I'm not going to set back the points knowing that I couold hurt Anna's chances of getting out of here. But here's the real question-why, when we entered the room why did it say Simon VS Anette?

@Josh @Dapper Dogman @Dinoteen @Gummi Bunnies
"I believe the sign meant us vs them, not just those two versus...the real question is why would they pit two vs three so many times? Sure...there's an odd number of us...but surely they could have just done either 3v3 or 2v2 with one three?" he shrugs slightly and gives a small "Eh...I dunno...the guy behind these games seeks to see who's paranoid enough to betray to ensure they don't get betrayed...surely some will fall into the paranoia...it's the design of the game, after all...but our best bet is to ally...if the other team betray us...we know they're agents and can simply kill them to be done with them"

He grumbles and adds "I'm sure if anyone else knew James betrayed...they'd lynch him in a heartbeat...he's got some bad blood going around...I don't think he could betray if he wanted to...he knows he'd die if he did"

@Dinoteen
@Mighty Roman

"Like a said, Ally is what I'm feeling. We agree?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"... might as well. I just don't think the others would like the idea of allying with me personally," James says, seeing that ally was a possible option. Yet, he didn't want to exactly seem... not in the usual James-level of assholeness. If the other group really wanted him gone, he had the feeling that the others would choose betray.

@Josh M

A few seconds passed and Takuro awoke once again but feeling much better and could walk probably again, he could still see a small puddle of blood on the floor where his head was. "Oh boy that was dramatic, why am I seeing doubles?".

A few seconds passed and Takuro awoke once again but feeling much better and could walk probably again, he could still see a small puddle of blood on the floor where his head was. "Oh boy that was dramatic, why am I seeing doubles?".
You see an unknown individual standing before you. Or maybe two of them?

TXexa8h.png

They hold the dead body of Jacky Robertson in their arms. They drop the boy on the floor and brandish a butcher's knife.

@theryanjake11

Last edited:
Analyzing the situation, Tom looked at Ilse, who he was now teamed up with. The idealist in him wanted to go with "ally" but he had to be sure. He wasn't too familiar with the decision processes on the other side of the boundary. "I'm leaning towards ally, but it's a risk. I got 3 so I don't mind taking a hit. But you're down to 1, so I understand if you want to go with betray to avoid losing." He initially thought of his own status, before looking at hers. "Change of heart, we wouldn't want you getting to zero, so I say we go with betray. But, what say you?"

@Proxymoron

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Prisoner's Dilemma"

As the thirty minutes were up, the televisions throughout the school turned on once again to display the dark silhouette. Players and non-players alike stopped what they were doing to listen to what the next phase of the game would entail. From the intercom emitted a brief static, before-- "It is time I explained the function of the number on your bracelets, players. These are your bracelet points, and having more BP than your fellow players is absolutely vital. In this game, if your BP ever reaches zero, you will die. Your bracelets will insert an anesthetic drug to put the wearer to sleep. Nine minutes later, a muscle relaxant will be inserted, which will stop the respiratory muscles of the wearer and kill them."

"... But, what about those of you who happen to gain lots of points? You see, the aim of the game is to have nine BP by the end of the game. If the game is completed, any players without the required number of BP will not survive. This is on top of the goal of catching my three agents. It is a dangerous game you play. As you can see, those who did not vote received a penalty to their BP."

"You might be wondering how you get points. The players will find out by heading to these rooms in the groupings I specify. If the players do not follow this direction, there will be no opportunity to proceed for the non-players and I will change everyone's BP to zero."

With that, the television screens displayed a graphic with text--

[154 - Biology] Kisho, Bryan, Logan, Umeko, Kumiko

[156 - Chemistry] Viviette, Avia, Minori, Jason, LuAnn

[157 - Physics] James, Annette, Simon, Kei, Thaneo

[158 - Math] Scott, Meira, Anouk, Anna, Adrian

[159 - Special Ed.] Tom, Ilse, Michelle, Jake, Aaron

With pressure from the non-player students, you would all eventually shuffle into the designated rooms to find each had been completely cleared of items. Each classroom was bare, but two large booths stood on either side of the room. Above each one would be your names, and these would be the booths you were expected to enter.

"Please, proceed inside and the next phase can begin."

Kisho|Bryan vs Logan|Umeko|Kumiko

@The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @BarrenThin @TheBombMan @Mirage

Viviette|Avia vs Minori|Jason|LuAnn

@Hospes @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jeremi

James|Annette vs Simon|Kei|Thaneo

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Mighty Roman @DapperDogman @Dinoteen

Anna|Meira vs Anouk|Adrian|Scott

@Mari @Meira @Nassi @Xx420BLAZEITxX @FireDrake150

Tom|Ilse vs Michelle|Jake|Aaron

@Wedge Antilles @Proxymoron @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

Once you were all situated, the intercom would explain the rules of the game. The gates of the booths close as the explanation begins.

"This is called the Ambidex Game, or the AB Game for short. In this game, you are presented with only two options: ALLY or BETRAY. These are your choices concerning the group that you are currently versus. If both parties choose ALLY, both parties receive 2 BP. If one party chooses to BETRAY and the other chooses ALLY, the party who picked BETRAY will receive 3 BP while the party who picked ALLY will lose 2 BP. If both parties choose to BETRAY, neither party will receive any points."

FZVaLGu.png

"Players will have 30 minutes to cast their vote. At least one representative of each group must vote. If both parties do not vote, both parties will die. Groups work together and will both receive or lose the same points from the results and groups only get one vote shared amongst all members. Please proceed to deliberate and make your choices."

Within the booth is a touch screen, displaying these choices.

Au2EPsY.jpg

OOC NOTE: The idea of the game is for you NOT to know what the other team will pick. While this works just fine IC, it's rather easy for one to see what the other team is choosing OOC and adjust your IC actions based on that. If you guys don't want to and can convince me you can play this entirely IC, I won't do this, but otherwise, I'm thinking that each group needs to PM me there choice after deliberating in the IC.

We'll see how well this goes.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 1 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 3 BP
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] 1 BP
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 3 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 1 BP
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] 3 BP
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 3 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 3 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 3 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 3 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 1 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 3 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 1 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 3 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 3 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 1 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 3 BP
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] 1 BP
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] 3 BP
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 1 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 1 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 1 BP
@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER
It.. Really wasn't a good time to have separated Vivi from the three people she actually somewhat liked; let alone pit her against what she was almost hoping was her first, actual friend. She'd never actually had a friend before, though, so she didn't know if they were or not. She had absolutely no idea how that stuff even worked.

Regardless, the presence of someone who could relate to her a little had been nice.. Maybe even slightly comforting. In any case, it may've been helping her, judging by the fact her panic had worsened since she'd been put into a booth opposite of the other girl. Logan was definitely nowhere nearby, either, so it looked like the process of calming down was left entirely on her shoulders.​

Minori went quiet, attempting to contemplate a few more things she could've accomplished. Well, she did accomplish continuing to go to school and being an orphan without anyone else noticing or attempting to put her in a foster home. That was something, but it was something she wasn't going to tell anyone about...

Before she had time to even try to think of anything else, she realized an injured young man was brought into the gym and Vivi seemed to be having another panic attack. Minori felt her own heart race and became rather uncomfortable quickly as if her own self were feeding off Viviette's anxiety. She simply walked over to the girl, picked up her hands, and put them over her eyes.

"P-Pretend they aren't there. Don't look. You're somewhere else. Not here. You're somewhere nice and relaxing where nobody can hurt you..."

Minori doubted what she would say could have any effect, and wasn't sure what to do for Vivi, but reached into her coat pocket, and took out a small item. She pushed Vivi's hands back down and handed it to her.

[spoili]
bunny100_b.jpg
[/spoili]

it was a small stress ball that looked like a bunny rabbit. It was squishy and easy to fit in the palm of her hand. It looked rather worn; Minori had used it a lot.

"Y-You can play with this, if you want to... sometimes it helps me feel better..."

Before she could even get another reply from Vivi, however, the group was suddenly ushered out of the room and to somewhere else. The stress of the situation and the little game they were all forced to play, caused Minori's anxiety to spike again. She withdrew into a shell, saying nothing to the people she was partnered with. She couldn't make a decision like this! What if something bad happened because of it?

Minori covered her face and walked over to the booth, knowing if nobody voted they would all die. She kept a hand over her face, hitting one of the two options on the touch screen at random...

Odd Number Dice Roll: A. Ally

Even Number Dice Roll: B. Betray​
~Flashback~

The thoughtful look that bloomed on Minori's face told Viviette she'd made the girl realize she had accomplished something; Minori must've realized she'd done more than she thought. Vivi was glad she'd managed to make her realize this, but was back at a loss for words again.

Viviette tensed a little when Minori moved closer, and her heart-rate picked up further. What was she doing...? She didn't have much time to ponder this, as Minori took her hands in her own with a gentle and cautious touch; something that Logan had been the only one to demonstrate when dealing with her, up 'til now. Carefully, Minori had moved Viviette's hands over her brilliantly green eyes, and spoke to her in a gentle tone. Too shocked to object, Viviette nodded slightly, trying to take a deep breath.

The problem was.. For Vivi, there was nearly nowhere that was relaxing, or that she was safe from harm in. Despite, she tried desperately to think of something she enjoyed, struggling for breath. But before she had the chance, she found that the same cautious touch lowered her hands back down, making her blink with surprise and tense a little more out of instinct. She looked at Minori with confusion, appalled by whatever it was the other female was trying.

But, when she realized what had been placed in her hand, that shock mixed with an emotion she seldom felt; happiness? She hadn't met anyone else that actually owned a stress ball.. Let alone carried one around like she did. The small smile returned, and she seemed to become distracted enough to calm down slightly. "Y-you.. Y-you carry a s-stress ball, t-too..?" she inquired, clearly in awe.

But, then, the announcement was made.. And terror returned to the front of Viviette's mind. Well.. Almost the front of her mind. Holding Minori's stress ball like it was something sacred, Vivi fished in her own jacket pockets almost frantically, producing something after a few moments. Forcing a small smile, she quickly pressed it into Minori's hand, swallowing hard.

mRSZTU7vcN5lbLxDyHwZgqw.jpg

It was a... Master ball? Upon touch, it became clear it was a soft and often-used stress ball.

"I-I, u-uhh.. Y-you can borrow m-mine, 'til I g-get the chance t-to give y-yours b-back.." she said, offering one last sheepish and shy smile. After that, she realized they were headed to the same room. She managed to give Minori another small smile, a little relieved. "A-actually.. I guess we're g-going t-to the s-same p-place.."

~Present~​
Avia Taniyama
@Hospes @The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia was about to speak, but, before she could, the tv in the room flickered io life, it seemed their 30 minutes of time to explore were up... She had hoped to have more time, and quickly waved her husband a quick goodbye before she was ushered into a room with a few others by some non-players, she listened carefully to what they were being told, then glanced at her watch, noticing that she had only 1 BP, and upon seeing this, she realized she'd have to be carefull from now on; she had forgotten to vote earlier on. Looking towards the other person on her team, Vivi, she thought for a moment, before speaking "If we vote 'ally', do you think the other team will do the same?" she asked, pondering this a little.​
Vivi managed a shaky glance at Avia, after taking a few puffs from her inhaler to help her start breathing somewhat evenly again.. She still held Minori's stress ball tightly in her hand, as though it were a lifeline. Avia's question, though, received no hesitation. There wasn't even a couple second pause. "I-I'm sure they w-will.. M-Minori w-wouldn't b-betray us.." While she hadn't known Minori long, she had given off a good vibe to Vivi. Maybe just because the girl was the first person, aside from her brother, she felt actually related to her. Logan treated her well.. But Minori was actually like her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Prisoner's Dilemma"

As the thirty minutes were up, the televisions throughout the school turned on once again to display the dark silhouette. Players and non-players alike stopped what they were doing to listen to what the next phase of the game would entail. From the intercom emitted a brief static, before-- "It is time I explained the function of the number on your bracelets, players. These are your bracelet points, and having more BP than your fellow players is absolutely vital. In this game, if your BP ever reaches zero, you will die. Your bracelets will insert an anesthetic drug to put the wearer to sleep. Nine minutes later, a muscle relaxant will be inserted, which will stop the respiratory muscles of the wearer and kill them."

"... But, what about those of you who happen to gain lots of points? You see, the aim of the game is to have nine BP by the end of the game. If the game is completed, any players without the required number of BP will not survive. This is on top of the goal of catching my three agents. It is a dangerous game you play. As you can see, those who did not vote received a penalty to their BP."

"You might be wondering how you get points. The players will find out by heading to these rooms in the groupings I specify. If the players do not follow this direction, there will be no opportunity to proceed for the non-players and I will change everyone's BP to zero."

With that, the television screens displayed a graphic with text--

[154 - Biology] Kisho, Bryan, Logan, Umeko, Kumiko

[156 - Chemistry] Viviette, Avia, Minori, Jason, LuAnn

[157 - Physics] James, Annette, Simon, Kei, Thaneo

[158 - Math] Scott, Meira, Anouk, Anna, Adrian

[159 - Special Ed.] Tom, Ilse, Michelle, Jake, Aaron

With pressure from the non-player students, you would all eventually shuffle into the designated rooms to find each had been completely cleared of items. Each classroom was bare, but two large booths stood on either side of the room. Above each one would be your names, and these would be the booths you were expected to enter.

"Please, proceed inside and the next phase can begin."

Kisho|Bryan vs Logan|Umeko|Kumiko

@The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @BarrenThin @TheBombMan @Mirage

Viviette|Avia vs Minori|Jason|LuAnn

James|Annette vs Simon|Kei|Thaneo

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Mighty Roman @DapperDogman @Dinoteen

@Mari @Meira @Nassi @Xx420BLAZEITxX @FireDrake150

Tom|Ilse vs Michelle|Jake|Aaron

@Wedge Antilles @Proxymoron @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

Once you were all situated, the intercom would explain the rules of the game. The gates of the booths close as the explanation begins.

"This is called the Ambidex Game, or the AB Game for short. In this game, you are presented with only two options: ALLY or BETRAY. These are your choices concerning the group that you are currently versus. If both parties choose ALLY, both parties receive 2 BP. If one party chooses to BETRAY and the other chooses ALLY, the party who picked BETRAY will receive 3 BP while the party who picked ALLY will lose 2 BP. If both parties choose to BETRAY, neither party will receive any points."

FZVaLGu.png

"Players will have 30 minutes to cast their vote. At least one representative of each group must vote. If both parties do not vote, both parties will die. Groups work together and will both receive or lose the same points from the results and groups only get one vote shared amongst all members. Please proceed to deliberate and make your choices."

Within the booth is a touch screen, displaying these choices.

Au2EPsY.jpg

OOC NOTE: The idea of the game is for you NOT to know what the other team will pick. While this works just fine IC, it's rather easy for one to see what the other team is choosing OOC and adjust your IC actions based on that. If you guys don't want to and can convince me you can play this entirely IC, I won't do this, but otherwise, I'm thinking that each group needs to PM me there choice after deliberating in the IC.

We'll see how well this goes.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 1 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 3 BP
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] 1 BP
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 3 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 1 BP
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] 3 BP
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 3 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 3 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 3 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 3 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 1 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 3 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 1 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 3 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 3 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 1 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 3 BP
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] 1 BP
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] 3 BP
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 1 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 1 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 1 BP
@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER
After much thought, Jason selected 'Ally'.
@Atomyk

It.. Really wasn't a good time to have separated Vivi from the three people she actually somewhat liked; let alone pit her against what she was almost hoping was her first, actual friend. She'd never actually had a friend before, though, so she didn't know if they were or not. She had absolutely no idea how that stuff even worked.

Regardless, the presence of someone who could relate to her a little had been nice.. Maybe even slightly comforting. In any case, it may've been helping her, judging by the fact her panic had worsened since she'd been put into a booth opposite of the other girl. Logan was definitely nowhere nearby, either, so it looked like the process of calming down was left entirely on her shoulders.​

~Flashback~

The thoughtful look that bloomed on Minori's face told Viviette she'd made the girl realize she had accomplished something; Minori must've realized she'd done more than she thought. Vivi was glad she'd managed to make her realize this, but was back at a loss for words again.

Viviette tensed a little when Minori moved closer, and her heart-rate picked up further. What was she doing...? She didn't have much time to ponder this, as Minori took her hands in her own with a gentle and cautious touch; something that Logan had been the only one to demonstrate when dealing with her, up 'til now. Carefully, Minori had moved Viviette's hands over her brilliantly green eyes, and spoke to her in a gentle tone. Too shocked to object, Viviette nodded slightly, trying to take a deep breath.

The problem was.. For Vivi, there was nearly nowhere that was relaxing, or that she was safe from harm in. Despite, she tried desperately to think of something she enjoyed, struggling for breath. But before she had the chance, she found that the same cautious touch lowered her hands back down, making her blink with surprise and tense a little more out of instinct. She looked at Minori with confusion, appalled by whatever it was the other female was trying.

But, when she realized what had been placed in her hand, that shock mixed with an emotion she seldom felt; happiness? She hadn't met anyone else that actually owned a stress ball.. Let alone carried one around like she did. The small smile returned, and she seemed to become distracted enough to calm down slightly. "Y-you.. Y-you carry a s-stress ball, t-too..?" she inquired, clearly in awe.

But, then, the announcement was made.. And terror returned to the front of Viviette's mind. Well.. Almost the front of her mind. Holding Minori's stress ball like it was something sacred, Vivi fished in her own jacket pockets almost frantically, producing something after a few moments. Forcing a small smile, she quickly pressed it into Minori's hand, swallowing hard.

mRSZTU7vcN5lbLxDyHwZgqw.jpg

It was a... Master ball? Upon touch, it became clear it was a soft and often-used stress ball.

"I-I, u-uhh.. Y-you can borrow m-mine, 'til I g-get the chance t-to give y-yours b-back.." she said, offering one last sheepish and shy smile. After that, she realized they were headed to the same room. She managed to give Minori another small smile, a little relieved. "A-actually.. I guess we're g-going t-to the s-same p-place.."

~Present~​

Vivi managed a shaky glance at Avia, after taking a few puffs from her inhaler to help her start breathing somewhat evenly again.. She still held Minori's stress ball tightly in her hand, as though it were a lifeline. Avia's question, though, received no hesitation. There wasn't even a couple second pause. "I-I'm sure they w-will.. M-Minori w-wouldn't b-betray us.." While she hadn't known Minori long, she had given off a good vibe to Vivi. Maybe just because the girl was the first person, aside from her brother, she felt actually related to her. Logan treated her well.. But Minori was actually like her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york
Avia Taniyama
@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else

Avia smiled brightly "Then that's our final decision... She said." she navigated the interface on her wrist watch, and decided to vote for A. Ally. With that out of the way, she sighed, leaning against the wall nearby as she waited for the other team's decision, it felt as if a small weight had been lifted off her chest. Her mind started to wander towards how her husband was doing, or even, who that strange boy, muttering about things one would expect a steriotypical cartoon villain to utter all the time was... Let alone how he was doing, or even where he was at the moment, right now, the thoughts in her mind could be comparable to cars rushing along a freeway, one could only watch them go by, unable to control the speed they themselves were traveling by at.​

After thinking on this for a moment, Jake came to a conclusion. "The safest option is betray," he said, turning to the others in the booth. "We can't know what they'll vote, so betray is the safest option."

@Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin
Aaron turned to jake again. "What if this is a test? I once read a story where they kept a group of people in a room, and said that they had to vote. They said they would be killed if they refused to vote, but they would actually be let out. They all did nothing and died. What if this is a test like that? I'm voting and not taking the risk, but what if?" Aaron sighed. "Just a thought."

Reactions: Josh M
Aaron turned to jake again. "What if this is a test? I once read a story where they kept a group of people in a room, and said that they had to vote. They said they would be killed if they refused to vote, but they would actually be let out. They all did nothing and died. What if this is a test like that? I'm voting and not taking the risk, but what if?" Aaron sighed. "Just a thought."
"By that logic, betray seems like an even better choice." Of course, Jake had no interest in possibly killing Ilse. The problem was that Michelle was also at risk of dying, and Jake couldn't even begin to imagine what the others were thinking. "If we choose ally and they choose betray... Michelle dies. Can we afford that?"

@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"By that logic, betray seems like an even better choice." Of course, Jake had no interest in possibly killing Ilse. The problem was that Michelle was also at risk of dying, and Jake couldn't even begin to imagine what the others were thinking. "If we choose ally and they choose betray... Michelle dies. Can we afford that?"

@The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon
"you're right, but that means that if they choose ally, and we choose betray, and they don't have enough points, then the blood of them is on their hands. But, would no one know? And would the blood be on the hands of the man who trapped us in here?" Aaron got a headache just thinking. "I say Betray. They'll likely choose it as well."

@Xx420BLAZEITxX (This username is Incredibly hard for me to type, FYI. Tags are more apt to fail that way, please be advised.)
@Nassi
@Mari
@Meira

Scott looks around. "I see....So this is almost exactly like the game that I have students play prior to one of the first test of the semester. It's a logic game, yet there is no right answer. if you know the others, its easier to guess their actions because you know them. I assign it at the beginning and end of the semester, to show that the results vary drastically. Right now, Our objectives will be to decide. Do we want to play it safe, and choose a path that will grant us a mimimum of no points, or do we want to Risk losing points for the potential of gaining more. I needn't remind you, falling into Negative points is unlikely to turn out well. I have 3, So I will be okay this round regardless what path we choose, but I don't know about the rest of you."

Sketching out the display as it is, as well as the options as he understands them, Looks at everyone.

FZVaLGu.png

"For Simplicity, I will use A for Ally and B for Betray. The possible choices are:

A x A = +2
A x B = -2
B x A = +3
B x B = +-0

If we Choose Ally, we have 50% chance of losing 2 points, because they could choose Ally, or Betray.
If we Choose Betray, We could gain 3 points, or come out with nothing. I know what I would pick.

(OOC: Atomyk I have no idea where the group split is since you have 5 people and only 1 VS in there.

)

@FireDrake150 The 'You' in this case would be Scott, Adrian, and Anouk. The 'Opponent' would be Anna and Meira. It is a team of three versus a team of two. You vote as a team.
"you're right, but that means that if they choose ally, and we choose betray, and they don't have enough points, then the blood of them is on their hands. But, would no one know? And would the blood be on the hands of the man who trapped us in here?" Aaron got a headache just thinking. "I say Betray. They'll likely choose it as well."
"... Okay, then we will wait on Michelle's opinion, as it is her life on the line."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Useful
Reactions: FireDrake150
Analyzing the situation, Tom looked at Ilse, who he was now teamed up with. The idealist in him wanted to go with "ally" but he had to be sure. He wasn't too familiar with the decision processes on the other side of the boundary. "I'm leaning towards ally, but it's a risk. I got 3 so I don't mind taking a hit. But you're down to 1, so I understand if you want to go with betray to avoid losing." He initially thought of his own status, before looking at hers. "Change of heart, we wouldn't want you getting to zero, so I say we go with betray. But, what say you?"

@Proxymoron

Holy. Scheisse. What the hell was Ilse supposed to do when she basically didn't understand anything at all? The only thing that actually made sense to her was that the number on her watch can't lose points, especially hit zero since it will automatically kill her. This is some kind of messed up game that Jigsaw would produce; however, they must fight against another team. The female turned to the male who talked to her about ally or betray, and instantly, she was able to reply to him, "How considerate of you. I am glad that you understand my situation, and choose to help. If you believe that betray would be a better option, I will go along with that decision." Holy hell, that was a lot to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy. Scheisse. What the hell was Ilse supposed to do when she basically didn't understand anything at all? The only thing that actually made sense to her was that the number on her watch can't lose points, especially hit zero since it will automatically kill her. This is some kind of messed up game that Jigsaw would produce; however, they must fight against another team. The female turned to the male who talked to her about ally or betray, and instantly, she was able to reply to him, "How considerate of you. I am glad that you understand my situation, and choose to help. If you believe that betray would be a better option, I will go along with that decision." Holy hell, that was a lot to say.

Tom smiled. "Yeah, it's kind of a no brainer given our situation. Or yours actually." Tom then entered the choice on the display. He then looked at Ilse. "Guess we just wait and see what happens now. By the way, I'm Tom Swanson. I don't think we've actually met before, have we?"

@Proxymoron @Atomyk

Tom smiled. "Yeah, it's kind of a no brainer given our situation. Or yours actually." Tom then entered the choice on the display. He then looked at Ilse. "Guess we just wait and see what happens now. By the way, I'm Tom Swanson. I don't think we've actually met before, have we?"

@Proxymoron @Atomyk

"I don't think so..." Ilse shifted her gaze away from his smile, "I'm Ilse. A foreign exchange student from Germany." Her right hand gripped upon the strap of her light-brown purse as she continued to talk to the male, "I just hope this doesn't affect anyone... I don't want to be killed by this device nor do I want anyone else go through with that..."

"Wow," She thought to herself, "I can't believe I'm actually communicating better..." She waited for something else to happen as well as observed the other team that they were against. Were they all students, or must the school staff members also participate in this messed up game?

@Wedge Antilles
@The Other Team (Sorry, I don't know everyone. aaaaa)

"I don't think so..." Ilse shifted her gaze away from his smile, "I'm Ilse. A foreign exchange student from Germany." Her right hand gripped upon the strap of her light-brown purse as she continued to talk to the male, "I just hope this doesn't affect anyone... I don't want to be killed by this device nor do I want anyone else go through with that..."

"Wow," She thought to herself, "I can't believe I'm actually communicating better..." She waited for something else to happen as well as observed the other team that they were against. Were they all students, or must the school staff members also participate in this messed up game?

@Wedge Antilles
@The Other Team (Sorry, I don't know everyone. aaaaa)

"Don't worry for now, I think we're good." Tom smiled when she said she was an exchange student from Germany, he never visited Europe and would love to someday. He chewed his gum, but wasn't being impatient. "If I go to Germany someday, would you be willing to be my tour guide?" , he asked. "Though this town isn't much, I could show you all the fun spots most people don't know of. And secret stuff too."

@Proxymoron

"Don't worry for now, I think we're good." Tom smiled when she said she was an exchange student from Germany, he never visited Europe and would love to someday. He chewed his gum, but wasn't being impatient. "If I go to Germany someday, would you be willing to be my tour guide?" , he asked. "Though this town isn't much, I could show you all the fun spots most people don't know of. And secret stuff too."

@Proxymoron

"I would gladly show you around," she noticed him chewing gum in which she politely asked him if he had another piece. Maybe chewing on gum could help her concentrate more. "You can show me whatever you want as long as we get out of here," Ilse softly giggled. "For now, we should be focused on how we're supposed to keep our BP numbers up... I would really like to find a way to gain more."

@Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.