• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just looking at the stats," Tom said to Ilse, "it seems those who didn't vote on someone earlier were at 1 point, while those who voted are at 3." He put a hand to her shoulder. "So I'd suggest being sure to vote when it's called for. As far as increasing your number, I don't know. I don't think anyone's accomplished that yet. Just be ready, the opportunity might come out of nowhere."

He chewed on his gum again. "But, if you want. I'll look out for you. In a way, I already am. I don't want to see anyone else die, especially one as nice as you."

He pulled out a pack of strawberry Big League Chew, and offered it to Ilse. "Want some gum? Not sure if you were able to eat anything at the cafeteria."

@Proxymoron

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian was nervous, this feeling was more then foreign to him. He was walking slowly to the classroom he was assigned too, and all he could think was how he wanted to run, and never return. He wanted to run till he find his brother Edward, upon arrival of the room a man, a former teacher thought they should Ally with another teacher, one Brian did not know. Brian looked to the teacher, a slight frown on his lips.

"I don't....want too. I don't know him very well, and it could very well mean he would betray us." stated Brian. He didn't want to discredit a stranger, but he remembered all too well how he trusted them in the past, well, in Al's past. Most of them lead to violence, and betrayal, and Brian hoped this time would not be the same.

@The Pimp Tactician
@BarrenThin

Brian was nervous, this feeling was more then foreign to him. He was walking slowly to the classroom he was assigned too, and all he could think was how he wanted to run, and never return. He wanted to run till he find his brother Edward, upon arrival of the room a man, a former teacher thought they should Ally with another teacher, one Brian did not know. Brian looked to the teacher, a slight frown on his lips.

"I don't....want too. I don't know him very well, and it could very well mean he would betray us." stated Brian. He didn't want to discredit a stranger, but he remembered all too well how he trusted them in the past, well, in Al's past. Most of them lead to violence, and betrayal, and Brian hoped this time would not be the same.

@The Pimp Tactician
@BarrenThin
"If it's because you don't trust me as a teacher, then trust me as a human being. That man over there, Logan, is a good person. He'll be able to convince the others to ally themselves," Kisho calmly explained, not wanting to possibly drive the boy to choose the betray option out of anger.

As they were all brought into this game, Anna looked at her partner for the time being, Meira. She looked at the rules and listened to the explanation as well, and noted that both she and Meira had 3 on their bracelets. "We seem to be in a good standing, so, I recommend we choose 'betray', are you okay with that?", she asked Meira. "We may want to protect the numbers we have right now, we don't need to play desperately."

@Meira
Meira
Bitch what was she saying. "You do know that we could KILL someone by doing that? ... Besides, that's just bad economics. I'm NOT doing bad economics in a bloody MATH class." She just shook her head. "The whole point of this is to AVOID betrayal. We all need nine points to survive. 'Good Standing?' We're six points behind on being on good standing. Some people are even eight behind. ... Sounds lame, but do you really think a bunch of classmates are gonna kill each other? I think we're better than that." Muh heroic Meira, I'm proud of you. "So yeah. We're choosing Ally. Or Imma beat your face in." ... Okay. Nevermind that. ... Well at least you made the morally right choice? "And if they vote betray, we live, and I beat THEIR faces in." ... God damnit Meira.

@Mari

"If it's because you don't trust me as a teacher, then trust me as a human being. That man over there, Logan, is a good person. He'll be able to convince the others to ally themselves," Kisho calmly explained, not wanting to possibly drive the boy to choose the betray option out of anger.
"taking a risk like that could not only kill you, but kill me. I only have one point, and I am sorry, but I will not risk my life because you trust the others." stated Brian, his face full of pain and worry.

Meira
Bitch what was she saying. "You do know that we could KILL someone by doing that? ... Besides, that's just bad economics. I'm NOT doing bad economics in a bloody MATH class." She just shook her head. "The whole point of this is to AVOID betrayal. We all need nine points to survive. 'Good Standing?' We're six points behind on being on good standing. Some people are even eight behind. ... Sounds lame, but do you really think a bunch of classmates are gonna kill each other? I think we're better than that." Muh heroic Meira, I'm proud of you. "So yeah. We're choosing Ally. Or Imma beat your face in." ... Okay. Nevermind that. ... Well at least you made the morally right choice? "And if they vote betray, we live, and I beat THEIR faces in." ... God damnit Meira.

@Mari

Anna smiled. "Were you not the one who was panicking a while ago, saying this was all hopeless? And, it isn't like there won't be any other opportunities to gain points. This would only take us part ways there, and if it works we still have to work for points anyway. And if we're wrong, we are eight points behind."

She motioned towards her to come. "Or would you really want to try to beat my face in instead?"

"taking a risk like that could not only kill you, but kill me. I only have one point, and I am sorry, but I will not risk my life because you trust the others." stated Brian, his face full of pain and worry.
Kisho frowned at him, "So that's how it's going to be? Live a murderer rather than die an innocent just because you can't trust others? Fine, let me explain this in ways that will make more sense. If we vote ally and they kill you, you know what will happen? I'll tell the others that they killed you. I'll make sure they become pariahs to the group and are punished for their crimes. They know what will happen if they betray us, your death on their hands. Their heads will roll before I'm done."

"That man, Logan? He won't kill anybody because he doesn't want to upset that girl Vivi. He's been trying to keep her safe from that boy James these last few weeks and cares for her. What do you think she'll do if she finds out he's a murderer?" Kisho shook his head, "He won't vote betray and he'll keep the others from killing us. In exchange, I won't let you kill him or the students with him. Trust or not, I can place a vote to ally in good conscience because Logan stands much more to lose by betraying than he does to ally."

Meira
"Well here's your dilemna. You vote betray, you either get your face in or potentially become a murderer. You vote ally, you may lose two points but... ya know, not be beat up. Or a murderer. And still be alive. ... You really think their 'games' from here on out are going to be any different? And if I go and say you wanted to betray instead of help people? You think anyone will trust you after that?" Meira shrugged. "I mean shit, this is a game to them. Not to us. Your choices are pretty clear."

@Mari

Kisho frowned at him, "So that's how it's going to be? Live a murderer rather than die an innocent just because you can't trust others? Fine, let me explain this in ways that will make more sense. If we vote ally and they kill you, you know what will happen? I'll tell the others that they killed you. I'll make sure they become pariahs to the group and are punished for their crimes. They know what will happen if they betray us, your death on their hands. Their heads will roll before I'm done."

"That man, Logan? He won't kill anybody because he doesn't want to upset that girl Vivi. He's been trying to keep her safe from that boy James these last few weeks and cares for her. What do you think she'll do if she finds out he's a murderer?" Kisho shook his head, "He won't vote betray and he'll keep the others from killing us. In exchange, I won't let you kill him or the students with him. Trust or not, I can place a vote to ally in good conscience because Logan stands much more to lose by betraying than he does to ally."
Brian listened intensely, after about 10 minutes of thinking, Brian finally spoke up.

"I don't care. I'll vote either way. I just want this to end."

Brian listened intensely, after about 10 minutes of thinking, Brian finally spoke up.

"I don't care. I'll vote either way. I just want this to end."
"You can only vote one way, and the one I can accept with a clean conscience is the right one," Kisho answered as he tapped the Ally button, "Be angry if you want, I don't care. I'm not killing my friend and for that matter, I'm not killing three people just for two person. Maybe if it was James among them, I would have betrayed because that child... Is a sick, twisted being. I'm sure you've heard the reports so I won't bore you with the details."

Meira
"Well here's your dilemna. You vote betray, you either get your face in or potentially become a murderer. You vote ally, you may lose two points but... ya know, not be beat up. Or a murderer. And still be alive. ... You really think their 'games' from here on out are going to be any different? And if I go and say you wanted to betray instead of help people? You think anyone will trust you after that?" Meira shrugged. "I mean shit, this is a game to them. Not to us. Your choices are pretty clear."

@Mari

"Are you on drugs?" Anna asked, laughing. Wasn't this girl just panicking in the gym and punching the floor, and now she is talking so confidently? "Well, go for it then. If we lose because of you though, I'll snap your neck."

"Are you on drugs?" Anna asked, laughing. Wasn't this girl just panicking in the gym and punching the floor, and now she is talking so confidently? "Well, go for it then. If we lose because of you though, I'll snap your neck."
Meira
"I'd be surprised if you could snap a chopstick."
Meira pressed Ally.

@Atomyk
@Mari

Meira
"I'd be surprised if you could snap a chopstick."
Meira pressed Ally.

@Atomyk
@Mari

"Oh, don't worry. I won't snap your chopstick 'til I really feel like it. I'll just hang around and wait 'til you turn back to your pathetic hopeless self, and I'll remind you of your pathetic state nonstop, though. I hope you enjoy that, my dear." She smiled, somewhat mockingly.

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Easy as 4, 5, 6"

0:03

0:02

0:01

0:00

Once all the votes were submitted, some of you having waited until the 30 minutes were almost up, the Ambidex Gates of your booths open up, allowing you all back into the hall. The television screens display a graphic announcing the results--

Kisho|Bryan -- ALLY -- +2
Logan|Umeko|Kumiko -- ALLY -- +2

---

Viviette|Avia -- ALLY -- +2
Minori|Jason|LuAnn -- ALLY -- +2

---

James|Annette -- ALLY -- +2
Simon|Kei|Thaneo -- ALLY -- +2

---

Anna|Meira -- ALLY -- -2
Anouk|Scott|Adrian -- BETRAY -- +3

---

Tom|Ilse -- BETRAY -- +-0
Michelle|Jake|Aaron -- BETRAY -- +-0

"You've all managed to stay above 0 BP," says the Overseer. "But how long will that last? One has to wonder, is there a benefit to gaining 9 BP before the others? Some food for thought while we move on to the next phase of our game."

As your group of players move back into the gym, you'll find Damien on top of one of the cafeteria tables, holding a hockey stick high into the air. "Listen up, kids! The football team have claimed the cafeteria, and there is nothing any of you can say or do about it! You'll all get your share, but we will keep this crap organized!" Damien cleared his throat.

"Okay! The football team and Mr. Wilson get first shares of the food!" Damien looked down to find Deanna staring at him with a disapproving look, so he added, "And their girlfriends, of course. Next, the players will get the food, for they are the guys who are getting us out of here! After that is student council and the cheerleaders! Band geeks come after that, then drama nerds, science losers, and the rest of you misfits who never seem to fit in, do I make myself clear?"

Before anyone can say anything about this, the intercom starts up once again. "Players, seek a number 4. Seek a number 5. Seek a number 6."

26noXxy.jpg

Everything inside the blue is available to you!

Heavy metal sheeting has been installed to block off the exits. The door to Classroom 110-3 has the number 6 painted on it, but it doesn't budge. The sheeting in the hallway to the left of this classroom displays a painted 4, but doesn't seem to budge either. The door to the Staff room displays a painted 5, and also does not budge. All other doors and exits are completely blocked.

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 5 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 3 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 5 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 5 BP
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] 3 BP
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 5 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] 5 BP
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 5 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 5 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 5 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 5 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 3 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 6 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 3 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 3 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 1 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 3 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 3 BP
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] 4 BP
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] 1 BP
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 4 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 1 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 1 BP

@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER

Last edited:
Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Easy as 4, 5, 6"

0:03

0:02

0:01

0:00

Once all the votes were submitted, some of you having waited until the 30 minutes were almost up, the Ambidex Gates of your booths open up, allowing you all back into the hall. The television screens display a graphic announcing the results--

Kisho|Bryan -- ALLY -- +2
Logan|Umeko|Kumiko -- ALLY -- +2

---

Viviette|Avia -- ALLY -- +2
Minori|Jason|LuAnn -- ALLY -- +2

---

James|Annette -- ALLY -- +2
Simon|Kei|Thaneo -- ALLY -- +2

---

Anna|Meira -- ALLY -- -2
Anouk|Scott|Adrian -- BETRAY -- +3

---

Tom|Ilse -- BETRAY -- +-0
Michelle|Jake|Aaron -- BETRAY -- +-0

"You've all managed to stay above 0 BP," says the Overseer. "But how long will that last? One has to wonder, is there a benefit to gaining 9 BP before the others? Some food for thought while we move on to the next phase of our game."

As your group of players move back into the gym, you'll find Damien on top of one of the cafeteria tables, holding a hockey stick high into the air. "Listen up, kids! The football team have claimed the cafeteria, and there is nothing any of you can say or do about it! You;ll all get your share, but we will keep this crap organized!" Damien cleared his throat.

"Okay! The football team and Mr. Wilson get first shares of the food!" Damien looked down to find Deanna staring at him with a disapproving look, so he added, "And their girlfriends, of course. Next, the players will get the food, for they are the guys who are getting us out of here! After that is student council and the cheerleaders! Band geeks come after that, then drama nerds, science losers, and the rest of you misfits who never seem to fit in, do I make myself clear?"

Before anyone can say anything about this, the intercom started up once again. "Players, seek a number 4. Seek a number 5. Seek a number 6."

26noXxy.jpg

Everything inside the blue is available to you!

The students initially try to move through the three exits, but heavy metal sheeting has been installed to block them all off. The door to Classroom 110-3 has the number 6 painted on it, but it doesn't budge. The sheeting in the hallway to the left of this classroom displays a painted 4, but doesn't seem to budge either. The door to the Staff room displays a painted 5, and also does not budge. All other doors and exits are completely blocked.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 5 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 3 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 5 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 5 BP
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] 3 BP
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 5 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] 5 BP
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 5 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 5 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 5 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 5 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 3 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 6 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 3 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 3 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 1 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 3 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 3 BP
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] 4 BP
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] 1 BP
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 4 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 1 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 1 BP

@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER

Kisho and maybe Brian had chosen Ally. Logan sighed with relief. Then all of this stuff happened with the team.

Logan scowled at Damien. The puzzle could wait for now. He stormed towards his student. "Damien! What the Hell are you doing?"

@Atomyk

Scott looks to his Watch and sighs. "Seek a 4, 5, and 6. Are there eny other 6's?" He mutters to himself, Cursing himself for not having kept track. True, his logical analysis DID help his side, but this is STILL a Deathgame and Students are more than likely to die sometime.

@Anyone.

Kisho and maybe Brian had chosen Ally. Logan sighed with relief. Then all of this stuff happened with the team.

Logan scowled at Damien. The puzzle could wait for now. He stormed towards his student. "Damien! What the Hell are you doing?"

@Atomyk
Damien shrugged nonchalantly. "This place was in chaos, coach. This was the best way."

Brennan stomped up to Damien after Logan. "No, you should let me ration out the food. I'm on the student council, I understand these matters--"

"Dude!" said Kristoff, stepping into the conversation. "Back off. We're not dumb."

"Claiming the cafeteria as your own? I think you are dumb," Brennan snarled.

@BarrenThin

Damien shrugged nonchalantly. "This place was in chaos, coach. This was the best way."

Brennan stomped up to Damien after Logan. "No, you should let me ration out the food. I'm on the student council, I understand these matters--"

"Dude!" said Kristoff, stepping into the conversation. "Back off. We're not dumb."

"Claiming the cafeteria as your own? I think you are dumb," Brennan snarled.

@BarrenThin

Logan was trying very hard to remain calm. "Both of you be quiet, okay? This isn't the damn time. The food needs to be rationed equally. Not based off of cliques." His eyes met Damien's with a hard, disapproving look.

@Atomyk

"Good job sticking out your chopstick for the other team," Anna said mockingly to Meira, "so smash their faces in. Put your action where your mouth is, Meira."

@Meira

She then walked away and looked for Simon. Once she found him, she asked. "Where should we go from here?"

@Mighty Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back