Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meira
"Flaws?! Ahahahaha...." Flaws. Her scars were FLAWS. That word just seemed so funny. "Win. Win win win. You know, find the agents he mentioned? And when we do, what happens? Oh hey, this is totally not normal, but when we're done we'll just like, let you be?' You think they'll really leave us alone?" Uh oh. She was holding her head and hitting the back of it against the wall. "This isn't normal. No one's heard of this! And does it sound like this is the first time they've done this!??! Ahahaha.... We're... we're just boned. Fucked. Screwed over. Doubly penetrated. Even after this vote, they're not gonna let us go right? ... Fuck. I might die dressed like a pirate. How... How lame is that?" Twitch twitch. It seems her thoughts were all over the place. But suddenly she stopped hitting her head against the wall, looking up at Tom. "Hey. Can I hit you? I just... I just need to do something. And calm down."

@Wedge Antilles

Tom listened, and nodded along with Meira. He was being a friend to her, though he wasn't in a panic over the situation like she was, he understood. "That's the thing, though, about greatness. It's about accomplishing the impossible. Overcoming the odds. Things like that. If we get past this, which I truly believe we will...", he paused, concentrating on the positive. "You'll come out of this as the pretty pirate on prom night."

And he was willing to put his body where his mouth was as well, towards being a friend. "And yes, if it makes you feel better, you can hit me."

@Meira

Logan gave her a warm, reassuring smile. "Hey, now, little miss. Don't you worry. I made you a promise, remember?"

@Hospes
She hesitated slightly, but slowly nodded. Her face was still bright red, and she looked a mix of severely afraid, panicked, stressed, and.. sheepish. Considering Minori was still laying in her lap and had her hand on hers. "Y-yeah.." With the hand that wasn't trapped under Minori's, Vivi tugged on the sleeves of her jacket as she often did to make sure everything was covered. Logan had seen the scars.. But she hoped, for the love of God, no one else had and that it'd stay that way. "..I-I know.."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

She hesitated slightly, but slowly nodded. Her face was still bright red, and she looked a mix of severely afraid, panicked, stressed, and.. sheepish. Considering Minori was still laying in her lap and had her hand on hers. "Y-yeah.." With the hand that wasn't trapped under Minori's, Vivi tugged on the sleeves of her jacket as she often did to make sure everything was covered. Logan had seen the scars.. But she hoped, for the love of God, no one else had and that it'd stay that way. "..I-I know.."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Logan frowned at Minori, then gave Viviette a knowing look and wink, turning away.

@Hospes

"Alright Aaron. Just don't be all surprised at me if I do some shit that gets you worked up against me," James says, sounding as if he were aware of how bad the things he's done were.

Occasionally the ravenette would glance over at Vivi, to see she was fine. Yet, some people might take that the wrong way.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

Logan frowned at Minori, then gave Viviette a knowing look and wink, turning away.

@Hospes
Viviette blinked owlishly, but didn't seem to get it. She only got more confused, and felt more anxious, scared, and nervous with every passing second.. It was a good thing she still had the inhaler in hand. It seemed like she might need it, soon.

In the meantime, she couldn't help feeling even more stressed with how James was watching her. He had been kind to her, since waking up.. But in her mind, the face was just associated with terrible things. It made her tremble a little worse, and extremely self-conscious.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

"Alright Aaron. Just don't be all surprised at me if I do some shit that gets you worked up against me," James says, sounding as if he were aware of how bad the things he's done were.

Occasionally the ravenette would glance over at Vivi, to see she was fine. Yet, some people might take that the wrong way.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

Aaron looked at James. "I will try not to show it." He said calmly. "By the way, how's Vivi holding up? This must have been really startling for her, and do you want to be involved in a plan to get us all out of here?!

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Whoever Else Is Still Around. XD

Minori blinked, blushing slightly when Viviette actually admitted to allowing an acquaintance she hardly knew to user her own inhaler. The thought of it made her feel warm inside. Without Vivi's help, Minori had a feeling that she might not have been breathing right about now. "I-I... thank you so much...," she said, flashing one Vivi one of her tiny, rare, and genuine smiles.

Minori faked most of her smiles, as she was usually too nervous to smile at anyone, but for a split second, she felt happy and thankful enough to actually show one. She even gave Viviette's hand a gentle squeeze. "I've had asthma since I was little. A-Always had small, weak lungs. Usually people don't understand when I have an attack. I'm glad someone who was around who did, someone who actually... did understand..."

After speaking, Minori finally made a weak attempt at sitting up. The asthma attack, along with anxiety, had exhausted her. She took her glasses off for a moment, rubbing her eyes. Mentally, she wondered when they would be freed from this strange trap. The cops would probably come and free them, she thought. And then that would be the end of it.

Once sitting up, she finally noticed Logan--but said nothing to him. She also noticed James, flinching slightly when she saw him, but looking away and not speaking to him either. From a little ways away, she could also see Jason. She was glad he was okay. He was her only friend, after all. Minori just hoped they could all leave soon...

Viviette blinked owlishly, but didn't seem to get it. She only got more confused, and felt more anxious, scared, and nervous with every passing second.. It was a good thing she still had the inhaler in hand. It seemed like she might need it, soon.

In the meantime, she couldn't help feeling even more stressed with how James was watching her. He had been kind to her, since waking up.. But in her mind, the face was just associated with terrible things. It made her tremble a little worse, and extremely self-conscious.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

Logan noticed her panic and turned back. "Hey... Viviette? I know... er... I think I know, that your life has been hard. But I'm here for you and your brother now, okay? No matter what it takes, I won't let you guys get hurt. I've got a big family. Michelle is like my daughter. Minori here is a good friend of mine. Annette and I are engaged now. Jason's my little boy... oh, sorry. The man I'm proud to know. Why don't you guys be honorary Wilsons?"

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Emperor of Gallifrey

Tom listened, and nodded along with Meira. He was being a friend to her, though he wasn't in a panic over the situation like she was, he understood. "That's the thing, though, about greatness. It's about accomplishing the impossible. Overcoming the odds. Things like that. If we get past this, which I truly believe we will...", he paused, concentrating on the positive. "You'll come out of this as the pretty pirate on prom night."

And he was willing to put his body where his mouth was as well, towards being a friend. "And yes, if it makes you feel better, you can hit me."

@Meira
Meira beats down a wanker
"... ..." Meira is you okay? Is you okay Meira? "..." Meira, is you okay? "Stop..." The answer is...

Well no. That's pretty obvious, isn't it? She also looks particularly ghastly in the first place.

"Stop talking out of your ass!" Like a tiger jumping on prey, Meira took down Tom by his legs using surprising strength. After toppling him, the panicked woman climbed on top of him, spreading her legs and putting her knees on his elbows to restrain him. Her fists up, it was clear she was going for a good ol' pounding. The cyclops's guns working like pistons to slam down and down again, she was clearly releasing a bunch of fear and frustration. "Not everyone gets a happy ending! Our stories aren't written! They're made by the people around you! AND PEOPLE CAN BE CRUEL!" After about ten punches, she rolled off Tom and lay on the floor beside him, a relatively calm state taking her over. Her fists were full of blood.

Well that made sense. After all, she had avoided his face and punched the floor ten times instead. "Okay... Better... Somewhat..." She was still breathing heavily, but at least it seemed more measured.

@Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron
James gave one last thoughtful look to Vivi before returning his attention to Aaron.

"I don't know... Something about the overseer tells me he won't stick to his word, given if the bracelets might have some sort of spying mechanism." He says to Aaron, not sure on how to escape when voting was the only option.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor of Gallifrey @BarrenThin

Aaron nodded. "You're right, but what if we stack the chairs to the vent, and put the smallest person without a bracelet up there, and send them to the outside access." Aaron said. " Logan and I discussed it. You can ask him."

"Worth a shot, but not sure if I should be even near him," James agreed with their plan, but knew there was some tension between him and Logan.

@The Silver Paladin

Meira beats down a wanker
"... ..." Meira is you okay? Is you okay Meira? "..." Meira, is you okay? "Stop..." The answer is...

Well no. That's pretty obvious, isn't it? She also looks particularly ghastly in the first place.

"Stop talking out of your ass!" Like a tiger jumping on prey, Meira took down Tom by his legs using surprising strength. After toppling him, the panicked woman climbed on top of him, spreading her legs and putting her knees on his elbows to restrain him. Her fists up, it was clear she was going for a good ol' pounding. The cyclops's guns working like pistons to slam down and down again, she was clearly releasing a bunch of fear and frustration. "Not everyone gets a happy ending! Our stories aren't written! They're made by the people around you! AND PEOPLE CAN BE CRUEL!" After about ten punches, she rolled off Tom and lay on the floor beside him, a relatively calm state taking her over. Her fists were full of blood.

Well that made sense. After all, she had avoided his face and punched the floor ten times instead. "Okay... Better... Somewhat..." She was still breathing heavily, but at least it seemed more measured.

@Wedge Antilles

Tom looked at Meira's fists. That's kind of bizarre, he thought. Hope she at least feels better. "Well, you haven't hung out with me before, so you're not used to the concept of always winning", he said. "Stick with me and you'll find out how cool it is."

@Meira

On everyone's bracelets begins a timer--

1:00

It begins to count down, indicating that only a minute remained to vote.​

Meira
"Don't make me laugh. Seriously. Don't. I... I can't laugh right now." Heavy breathing and a tight chest. Her mouth tasted like iron. Her heart had a problem, and thankfully she had calmed down in time. "... I voted for someone." Yup. She had to say that. "... You should vote too."

@Wedge Antilles

The football team were feeling better after being given something to drink. They seemed intent on trying to break the doors down again, but Jake stepped in to stop them. "Please, everyone. You need to keep your strength up. We don't know if we'll have access to the cafeteria any time soon. Besides..." The nurse looked down at his bracelet. "... We don't have enough time left to try ramming it down again. All that really remains is to vote."

Brennan overheard this, and stepped forward. "That's right. Vote for yourselves if you have to, just vote and get this over with. Comply with the madman and maybe he'll give us some leeway! That's what you do when you are hostages!" He was directing this at the remaining players who had not voted.

@york @TheColourlessRainbow @Mirage @Emperor of Gallifrey @Mighty Roman @DapperDogman @FireDrake150 @Jeremi @Josh M @Dinoteen @Nassi @theryanjake11 @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Brother Gabriel @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies
Scott Miller sighs. "I cannot in good conscience vote for anyone whom I don't know for absolute certainty to be a villain. everyone here is young, with lives to lead...." *he casts his vote for Scott Miller* "He sighs, waiting for what happens next

Reactions: Chris Lang
@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Whoever Else Is Still Around. XD

Minori blinked, blushing slightly when Viviette actually admitted to allowing an acquaintance she hardly knew to user her own inhaler. The thought of it made her feel warm inside. Without Vivi's help, Minori had a feeling that she might not have been breathing right about now. "I-I... thank you so much...," she said, flashing one Vivi one of her tiny, rare, and genuine smiles.

Minori faked most of her smiles, as she was usually too nervous to smile at anyone, but for a split second, she felt happy and thankful enough to actually show one. She even gave Viviette's hand a gentle squeeze. "I've had asthma since I was little. A-Always had small, weak lungs. Usually people don't understand when I have an attack. I'm glad someone who was around who did, someone who actually... did understand..."

After speaking, Minori finally made a weak attempt at sitting up. The asthma attack, along with anxiety, had exhausted her. She took her glasses off for a moment, rubbing her eyes. Mentally, she wondered when they would be freed from this strange trap. The cops would probably come and free them, she thought. And then that would be the end of it.

Once sitting up, she finally noticed Logan--but said nothing to him. She also noticed James, flinching slightly when she saw him, but looking away and not speaking to him either. From a little ways away, she could also see Jason. She was glad he was okay. He was her only friend, after all. Minori just hoped they could all leave soon...
Viviette just smiled faintly, looking away shyly. "I-it's really no p-problem.. It was just the r-right th-thing to d-do.." she assured, sheepishly. The thought Viviette had actually accomplished something noble or praiseworthy was quite laughable, to the Stark girl. It was definitely nice to be thanked, for once, though.. No one had ever really thanked her for anything, before; and it felt good. Even if the attention was intimidating...

But the smile was what felt the best.

She hadn't seen it before, even with the times she'd run into Minori. It was nice, to see it for once... To have brought it about. It felt great. Though, the squeeze of her hand caused Viviette's pale features to become dusted red once again, and she seemed even more flustered, nervous, and sheepish. Touch.. Wasn't something she was used to. And she didn't know if it was more terrifying, stress-evoking, or.. pleasant.

Probably the former.

Admittedly, Vivi was surprised that Minori actually cared to explain her thanks. Viviette had assumed that, like any other person probably would(considering Vivi was the one that had helped), she would simply get up and walk away like nothing had happened. But hey; learning things was one of few things Vivi had managed to enjoy, despite the minuscule fear of it. So it was nice. She managed a slight smile back, though she couldn't keep eye contact for more than a few seconds. "I, err.. Y-yeah, I t-totally g-get wh-where you're c-coming from.. I don't have asthma, but I.. I-.." she seemed to struggle to get it out, but finally managed. "I, uhh.. I-I get p-panic attacks.. They're ch-chronic. I h-hyperventilate o-often, so I'm supposed to c-carry one.." she explained. She'd meant to admit her omniphobia, but she couldn't.

After this, she was fairly glad Minori got off of her lap.. Solely because the touch was, while surprisingly pleasant, extremely terrifying to her, still. Hopefully, she'd manage to get over it soon.. She was so tired of being afraid..​
Logan noticed her panic and turned back. "Hey... Viviette? I know... er... I think I know, that your life has been hard. But I'm here for you and your brother now, okay? No matter what it takes, I won't let you guys get hurt. I've got a big family. Michelle is like my daughter. Minori here is a good friend of mine. Annette and I are engaged now. Jason's my little boy... oh, sorry. The man I'm proud to know. Why don't you guys be honorary Wilsons?"

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Emperor of Gallifrey
If Viviette had been shocked by Minori thanking her... It had nothing on the words that just came out of Logan's mouth. She blinked slowly, heart beating faster, before opening and closing her mouth helplessly. She didn't know whether she was more shocked that he was proposing(what she believed to be) adopting her and her brother, that he had figured out that they'd run away from home and were barely getting by, or both. Probably the latter. And how did he know her life had been hard..?

She had so many questions.. But couldn't seem to get them out. Nor could she say them all at once.

"..Do you.. D-do you r-really mean th-that...?" she asked, voice a soft whisper. She looked about ready to outright cry.. And, to her complete shock, almost wanted to hug him. Almost... She was still much too scared to try that; even on the only person- only person 'til now, she corrected herself -who seemed to demonstrate any sort of understanding towards her, let alone handle her situations well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Viviette just smiled faintly, looking away shyly. "I-it's really no p-problem.. It was just the r-right th-thing to d-do.." she assured, sheepishly. The thought Viviette had actually accomplished something noble or praiseworthy was quite laughable, to the Stark girl. It was definitely nice to be thanked, for once, though.. No one had ever really thanked her for anything, before; and it felt good. Even if the attention was intimidating...

But the smile was what felt the best.

She hadn't seen it before, even with the times she'd run into Minori. It was nice, to see it for once... To have brought it about. It felt great. Though, the squeeze of her hand caused Viviette's pale features to become dusted red once again, and she seemed even more flustered, nervous, and sheepish. Touch.. Wasn't something she was used to. And she didn't know if it was more terrifying, stress-evoking, or.. pleasant.

Probably the former.

Admittedly, Vivi was surprised that Minori actually cared to explain her thanks. Viviette had assumed that, like any other person probably would(considering Vivi was the one that had helped), she would simply get up and walk away like nothing had happened. But hey; learning things was one of few things Vivi had managed to enjoy, despite the minuscule fear of it. So it was nice. She managed a slight smile back, though she couldn't keep eye contact for more than a few seconds. "I, err.. Y-yeah, I t-totally g-get wh-where you're c-coming from.. I don't have asthma, but I.. I-.." she seemed to struggle to get it out, but finally managed. "I, uhh.. I-I get p-panic attacks.. They're ch-chronic. I h-hyperventilate o-often, so I'm supposed to c-carry one.." she explained. She'd meant to admit her omniphobia, but she couldn't.

After this, she was fairly glad Minori got off of her lap.. Solely because the touch was, while surprisingly pleasant, extremely terrifying to her, still. Hopefully, she'd manage to get over it soon.. She was so tired of being afraid..​

If Viviette had been shocked by Minori thanking her... It had nothing on the words that just came out of Logan's mouth. She blinked slowly, heart beating faster, before opening and closing her mouth helplessly. She didn't know whether she was more shocked that he was proposing(what she believed to be) adopting her and her brother, that he had figured out that they'd run away from home and were barely getting by, or both. Probably the latter. And how did he know her life had been hard..?

She had so many questions.. But couldn't seem to get them out. Nor could she say them all at once.

"..Do you.. D-do you r-really mean th-that...?" she asked, voice a soft whisper. She looked about ready to outright cry.. And, to her complete shock, almost wanted to hug him. Almost... She was still much too scared to try that; even on the only person- only person 'til now, she corrected herself -who seemed to demonstrate any sort of understanding towards her, let alone handle her situations well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

"'Course I mean that." Logan smiled at her. "You two... you're good kids that deserve better lots in life than what you have." He intentionally didn't bring up the scars he'd seen. "I'd be happy to give that to you, God willing."

@Hospes

"'Course I mean that." Logan smiled at her. "You two... you're good kids that deserve better lots in life than what you have." He intentionally didn't bring up the scars he'd seen. "I'd be happy to give that to you, God willing."

@Hospes
This.. made Vivi's smile she'd shown towards Minori mere minutes ago return. It was a diamond in the rust; something nobody ever really got to see if they did it all. Hell, she couldn't remember the last time she'd really smiled, before today... If she ever had. Though, she did falter slightly, looking down and biting her lip. She did deserve what she had... She deserved worse, in her mind. That was what her parents had made her believe.

"..How.. H-how did you... H-how did you f-find o-out, a-anyways..?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.