Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kei shrugged slightly and looked over at the guy who'd been accused of attempted rape, and sighed, voting for James

@Atomyk

Simon was shocked at the incident-the broadcast, and the bracelets. Still holding Anna's hand, he looked at the bracelet, searching for anyway to get it off. Normally he'd vote for James, thinking that it may be part of his revenge on pretty much everybody. He was unsure on whoto vote on, but he was ssuspicious if Aaron for some reason, so he voted for him.

(Vote for Aaron White)
@Mari
@ Anyone who wants to interact with Simon.

The fact that Minori was clearly getting worse caused Viviette's stress, fear, and panic to rise. She felt herself tense when Minori grabbed onto her... But knew the other girl wasn't going to hurt her. Despite, the grip happened to land on the bruise where James had held her down caused pain to shoot through her, making her yelp slightly.

Despite, Vivi wasn't letting go so easily.

Violent trembling starting back up again, Vivi fumbled for a tighter grip on the inhaler as she felt Minori fall against her lap. If the entirety of her focus weren't on saving Minori, she would've been blushing like crazy. Instead, she managed to get a firm grip, being as gentle and cautious as she could in taking to putting the inhaler into Minori's mouth, making sure Minori's lips clamped around it, and giving it a first puff. After letting this linger an appropriate amount of time, she gave it another; since, typically, two puffs was a minimal dose.

Somehow, Vivi's shaking didn't drastically affect how she managed treating Minori.

"P-please w-work.." she murmured, to no one in particular, still shaking.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Emperor of Gallifrey
Jason gently lowered Minori to the flower, resting her head on Vivi's lap and holding her hand.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Emperor of Gallifrey @Hospes

For the next couple moments, Minori was light-headed, dizzy, and entirely disoriented. She saw spots in her vision, and felt could hardly move. She wasn't even able to give Jason's hand as squeeze back when he held it. Her eyelids fluttered, just as Vivi began to help her. After two puffs, and a few seconds for the medicine to start working, Minori began choking and gasping for air. She placed a hand over Vivi's and looked her sincerely in the eye when she felt herself able to speak again.

"Th-Thank you," she said, breathing hard for a few minutes--as if she had just ran a few laps around the gym. Afterwards, she realized Jason was holding her hand and she gave it a weak squeeze back. "Did you... find my inhaler?" she asked either Jason or Vivi, not realizing right away that Vivi had allowed Minori to use her own.

//ooc: I didn't notice that Jason walked away, so let's just say Minori squeezed his hand back/spoke to him before he got up. XD​

Reactions: Lord President Nick
@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Emperor of Gallifrey @Hospes

For the next couple moments, Minori was light-headed, dizzy, and entirely disoriented. She saw spots in her vision, and felt could hardly move. She wasn't even able to give Jason's hand as squeeze back when he held it. Her eyelids fluttered, just as Vivi began to help her. After two puffs, and a few seconds for the medicine to start working, Minori began choking and gasping for air. She placed a hand over Vivi's and looked her sincerely in the eye when she felt herself able to speak again.

"Th-Thank you," she said, breathing hard for a few minutes--as if she had just ran a few laps around the gym. Afterwards, she realized Jason was holding her hand and she gave it a weak squeeze back. "Did you... find my inhaler?" she asked either Jason or Vivi, not realizing right away that Vivi had allowed Minori to use her own.​
A large wave of relief crashed into Viviette, and she practically slumped down, seeming almost as breathless as Minori solely from how stressed she'd gotten. She let out a breath of relief, trying to stop the more subtle shaking that had started back up. At least the other girl was breathing again... But Viviette was incredibly self-conscious, now, and she turned bright red upon realizing the other girl was laid across her lap. The contact was terrifying.. But Vivi couldn't complain. All that mattered was that Minori was still alive.

But, her heart was pounding dangerously fast again, and she struggled to stay sitting up and keep from falling back. She was always scared.. But at least right now, the fear was worth it, to have helped save someone.

"Y-yeah.. N-no p-p-problem," she stammered, shyly looking away from where her eyes and Minori's had met, blushing with a sheepish and embarrassed expression; fear, stress, anxiety and panic lingering in her brilliantly green eyes. She also noticed Minori's hand on hers, which only scared and embarrassed her more. "Err.. N-no.. A-all I h-had w-was mine.." she muttered, awkwardly. This.. Was the longest conversation she'd had in almost the entirety of her life, aside from the ones she'd had with Logan prior. It was absolutely terrifying.. But James's symbol was surprisingly working; keeping the trembling to a minimum, alongside all of her panic attack symptoms/normal nervousness-caused issues at bay.. Aside from the fear itself and the crazy high heartbeat/chest pain.

She had absolutely no idea what she was doing.. And was terrified out of her mind.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Just remembering this, James grew a tad worried, having forgotten the possibility that some would question about the mark on Vivi's wrist and where it came from. Looking at her general direction and clearing his throat to get her attention, James did a simple gesture that was like covering or wiping his wrist. He needed her to do at least one or the other, or else he might be suspected for the strange runic symbol.

@Hospes

Jake sighed and just voted for himself.

"Only five minutes remaining..."​

Tom didn't know Meira that much, but as he did pretty much all he could do with cracking the lock on the box, he'd approach her.

"Hey," he said to Meira, "doing okay? You seem, nervous, agitated. Anything I can do for you?"

@Meira
As Vivi handed Minori what looked like an asthma inhaler, he left them, walking away. Don't want to crowd them, he thought. He went back to Meira to check on her.

@Meira @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Meira
"No. I just have... Trauma. I really don't want to..." She didn't want to be here. But more importantly, she really didn't want to be so weak. She knew this wouldn't be the same. ... But she also knew this wasn't good at all. Her blood pumping adrenaline and her mind full of anxiety, her heart wouldn't slow down. Even after a few minutes, it was still racing, albeit slower. Her chest was beginning to hurt as well. "Gotta face my inner demons and scars and all that hah... Just bad memories, right? But my mind won't listen... My body can't either... What the hell are they going to do with us? Even if we win?" A smile was on her face and she didn't seem to notice. It was really... fake.

@Wedge Antilles

Just remembering this, James grew a tad worried, having forgotten the possibility that some would question about the mark on Vivi's wrist and where it came from. Looking at her general direction and clearing his throat to get her attention, James did a simple gesture that was like covering or wiping his wrist. He needed her to do at least one or the other, or else he might be suspected for the strange runic symbol.

@Hospes
Logan stood guard near Viviette, Minori, and Jason now. Other than Michelle and Annette, who were more spread out, these were the only people he really cared about.

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Emperor of Gallifrey
Luckily for James, Viviette always kept every bit of her body concealed to hide the scars that littered her entire body. As long as nobody tried to pull up her sleeves, it seemed he was in the clear.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

Meira
"No. I just have... Trauma. I really don't want to..." She didn't want to be here. But more importantly, she really didn't want to be so weak. She knew this wouldn't be the same. ... But she also knew this wasn't good at all. Her blood pumping adrenaline and her mind full of anxiety, her heart wouldn't slow down. Even after a few minutes, it was still racing, albeit slower. Her chest was beginning to hurt as well. "Gotta face my inner demons and scars and all that hah... Just bad memories, right? But my mind won't listen... My body can't either... What the hell are they going to do with us? Even if we win?" A smile was on her face and she didn't seem to notice. It was really... fake.

@Wedge Antilles

"Win?", Tom asked. It seemed like a strange word to him, all they seemed to know here was survival. Was survival, in effect, winning? "Trauma, I can understand that. We all have our flaws, nobody's perfect. But we can make it if we lean on each other, support each other. If you need my help, I'm here." He wasn't completely sure Meira could be trusted, or that she would survive the votes this round. But he would try to make a difference, even if just for one person.

He offered his hand to her. "If you want it", he stated. "And if we win, we have the most precious thing. Life."

@Meira

@Hospes

Aaron saw James. He got up and walked to him. "James, I'm sorry about the debacles I had with you. I was just upset. Can you forgive me? Oh, and don't bother paying back the thirty bucks." Aaron reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Here, take some more money."

Kei narrowed his eyes and made a mental note to just kick him in the balls instead, changing his vote to a random name on the list

Scott

@Atomyk

Aaron saw James. He got up and walked to him. "James, I'm sorry about the debacles I had with you. I was just upset. Can you forgive me? Oh, and don't bother paying back the thirty bucks." Aaron reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Here, take some more money."
James gave a sudden look of surprise towards Aaron, one of the few people that really had it against him, the old James that everybody used to know him as.

"If you're sure on that, fine," he says, trying to keep that intimidating voice as Aaron had no idea on what was really going on. Without saying anything else, he casually took the money, but then added,"You don't have to be that generous, by the way."

@The Silver Paladin

"Win?", Tom asked. It seemed like a strange word to him, all they seemed to know here was survival. Was survival, in effect, winning? "Trauma, I can understand that. We all have our flaws, nobody's perfect. But we can make it if we lean on each other, support each other. If you need my help, I'm here." He wasn't completely sure Meira could be trusted, or that she would survive the votes this round. But he would try to make a difference, even if just for one person.

He offered his hand to her. "If you want it", he stated. "And if we win, we have the most precious thing. Life."

@Meira
Meira
"Flaws?! Ahahahaha...." Flaws. Her scars were FLAWS. That word just seemed so funny. "Win. Win win win. You know, find the agents he mentioned? And when we do, what happens? Oh hey, this is totally not normal, but when we're done we'll just like, let you be?' You think they'll really leave us alone?" Uh oh. She was holding her head and hitting the back of it against the wall. "This isn't normal. No one's heard of this! And does it sound like this is the first time they've done this!??! Ahahaha.... We're... we're just boned. Fucked. Screwed over. Doubly penetrated. Even after this vote, they're not gonna let us go right? ... Fuck. I might die dressed like a pirate. How... How lame is that?" Twitch twitch. It seems her thoughts were all over the place. But suddenly she stopped hitting her head against the wall, looking up at Tom. "Hey. Can I hit you? I just... I just need to do something. And calm down."

@Wedge Antilles

James gave a sudden look of surprise towards Aaron, one of the few people that really had it against him, the old James that everybody used to know him as.

"If you're sure on that, fine," he says, trying to keep that intimidating voice as Aaron had no idea on what was really going on. Without saying anything else, he casually took the money, but then added,"You don't have to be that generous, by the way."

@The Silver Paladin

"Yes, feel free to keep it. I'm sure." Aaron smiled. "You're a good person, you just made some bad choices. I'm sorry about the incidents between us."

Status
Not open for further replies.