Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott sighs a bit, Looking around. Why did this have to happen to good people? Conflicted, he starts walking out with everyone, staying silent.

@anyone

Seeing that that wasn't going to work, James couldn't help but check on Vivi.

"How are you doing?" he asked her, seeing that she was talking a lot more than usual. Well, primarily due to him and his runes, but not like anybody else would understand that.

@Hospes

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This earned a frown from the teacher.

"Sure." With that, he went to check the gym storage for anything useful.

@Atomyk
@The Silver Paladin
In the gym storage, you find containers full of all kinds of sports equipment-- basketballs, dodge balls, footballs, soccer balls. Some of the football team don't bother to wait, and make for the container of plastic hockey sticks. "We gotta protect ourselves," Kristoff said. Also in the room are heavy gym mats, what looks to be tables to set up Ping Pong, and four lockers sitting at the back of the room.

As Damien pulled out one of the sticks, he noticed something odd. "Yo, this one's got a number painted on it." He held out the red stick, displaying a fresh number 1 painted on it. Eventually, the other students bring forth the other sticks with numbers on it. Red is painted with a 1. Blue is painted with a 2. Green is painted with a 3. Yellow is painted with a 4.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @FireDrake150

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
In the gym storage, you find containers full of all kinds of sports equipment-- basketballs, dodge balls, footballs, soccer balls. Some of the football team don't bother to wait, and make for the container of plastic hockey sticks. "We gotta protect ourselves," Kristoff said. Also in the room are heavy gym mats, what looks to be tables to set up Ping Pong, and four lockers sitting at the back of the room.

As Damien pulled out one of the sticks, he noticed something odd. "Yo, this one's got a number painted on it." He held out the red stick, displaying a fresh number 3 painted on it. Eventually, the other students bring forth the other sticks with numbers on it. Red is painted with a 1. Blue is painted with a 2. Green is painted with a 3. Yellow is painted with a 4.

"Is this... a riddle? I'm not good at solving riddles..." Umeko sighed.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150

As Damien pulled out one of the sticks, he noticed something odd. "Yo, this one's got a number painted on it." He held out the red stick, displaying a fresh number 3 painted on it. Eventually, the other students bring forth the other sticks with numbers on it. Red is painted with a 1. Blue is painted with a 2. Green is painted with a 3. Yellow is painted with a 4.

Confused, to say the least, he examined the sticks. That was odd, but they were clearly important, even though he wasn't really bright enough in the area of deductive reasoning. "You and the others try to figure them out, okay? I'll keep looking around."

@Atomyk

~Flashback~

"A bother? No. Never. I always wanted more kids, you see? But then my wife... passed. You'd just be the daughter and second son I wanted anyways. Still, I won't make you do anything."

@Hospes
Minori listened to Viviette speak, realizing that with almost everything she said, the girl stammered. She seemed terrified. Was she always this afraid of things? Now that Minori thought about it, she sort of recalled Vivi being timid and afraid, but worse than Minori herself was. It was sad, yet comforting at the same time.

Minori's eyes teared up, however, upon hearing what Logan had to say to them. She said nothing, placing a hand on the ground while gently drawing circles on it with her finger. She wasn't used to having anyone's concern. It felt strange, but honestly nice at the same time. She didn't have a family. Nobody knew that either.

"Y-You aren't a bother though," Minori chimed in after a moment after hearing what Viviette said about herself. "You... saved me... that wasn't bothersome," she said, shyly looking at the ground as she continued to draw circles on it. "But... I might be a bother... I haven't done anything useful..."
Viviette seemed completely flustered, and was still on the verge of tears. "You..- I-I..-" she seemed to choke on the words, sniffling. All the talking was exhausting her, quite clearly. She never talked this much.. Ever. "...N-nobody.. N-nobody's ever wanted me, b-before..." she stammered, tears rolling down her pale cheeks. Despite, the smile still tugged faintly at her lips.. But hey; it was there. The temptation to hug the gym teacher lingered.. But she was still much too frightened.

She did, on the other hand, glance to Minori when she spoke. The girl had a point, in some sense.. But Viviette couldn't think of a single other useful thing she'd accomplished, but she was more than glad she'd managed to help someone today. It felt rewarding... Almost enough to make dealing with the absolute terror worth it. Actually, scratch that; more than enough. In fact, thinking about what she'd felt in doing it.. The smile she'd brought to Minori's face... It made her smile. "Well.. I'm glad I a-at least did o-one amazing th-thing.." she mused, hardly aware she'd considered saving Minori amazing.

She only laughed slightly when Minori said she hadn't done anything useful, staring down quietly. "D-don't be silly.. I'm s-sure that's n-not t-true.. D-don't cut yourself sh-short."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty ; AKA THE KAWAII CREWWWW​

As Damien pulled out one of the sticks, he noticed something odd. "Yo, this one's got a number painted on it." He held out the red stick, displaying a fresh number 1 painted on it. Eventually, the other students bring forth the other sticks with numbers on it. Red is painted with a 1. Blue is painted with a 2. Green is painted with a 3. Yellow is painted with a 4.

Aaron looked at the football players. "I know I'm a Nerd, and you probably won't listen, but give me a stick. Take a Mic stand. They're much heavier and made of metal." Aaron said. He turned to Logan. "Show me the Keyholes. Are they special in some way? Or..."

@TheBombMan @BarrenThin

Confused, to say the least, he examined the sticks. That was odd, but they were clearly important, even though he wasn't really bright enough in the area of deductive reasoning. "You and the others try to figure them out, okay? I'll keep looking around."

@Atomyk
Areas of interest appear to be the various ball containers, the pile of gym mats, and the lockers at the back of the room.

Aaron looked at the football players. "I know I'm a Nerd, and you probably won't listen, but give me a stick. Take a Mic stand. They're much heavier and made of metal." Aaron said. He turned to Logan. "Show me the Keyholes. Are they special in some way? Or..."

@TheBombMan @BarrenThin

Logan left Aaron the briefcase.
Areas of interest appear to be the various ball containers, the pile of gym mats, and the lockers at the back of the room.

Now, he checked the lockers.

@Atomyk
@The Silver Paladin

~Flashback~
Viviette seemed completely flustered, and was still on the verge of tears. "You..- I-I..-" she seemed to choke on the words, sniffling. All the talking was exhausting her, quite clearly. She never talked this much.. Ever. "...N-nobody.. N-nobody's ever wanted me, b-before..." she stammered, tears rolling down her pale cheeks. Despite, the smile still tugged faintly at her lips.. But hey; it was there. The temptation to hug the gym teacher lingered.. But she was still much too frightened.

She did, on the other hand, glance to Minori when she spoke. The girl had a point, in some sense.. But Viviette couldn't think of a single other useful thing she'd accomplished, but she was more than glad she'd managed to help someone today. It felt rewarding... Almost enough to make dealing with the absolute terror worth it. Actually, scratch that; more than enough. In fact, thinking about what she'd felt in doing it.. The smile she'd brought to Minori's face... It made her smile. "Well.. I'm glad I a-at least did o-one amazing th-thing.." she mused, hardly aware she'd considered saving Minori amazing.

She only laughed slightly when Minori said she hadn't done anything useful, staring down quietly. "D-don't be silly.. I'm s-sure that's n-not t-true.. D-don't cut yourself sh-short."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty ; AKA THE KAWAII CREWWWW​

Upon seeing her cry, apparently with happiness, Logan just tentatively went to hug the girl. He wasn't great with words and felt an embrace, should she welcome it, would convey that he really did want to protect her and was willing to take her in.

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aaron nodded. "Right, but I think the numbered ones were meant for those of us wearing the bracelets."
"Hey, us non-players deserve protection," Damien snapped. "Besides, wouldn't there be 26 of these if they were meant for all of you?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Hey, us non-players deserve protection," Damien snapped. "Besides, wouldn't there be 26 of these if they were meant for all of you?"

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron sighed. "As I said, the mic stands are much better bludgeoning tools. They're heavier and made of metal." Aaron looked at the players "Plus, there are ones that do not have numbers, and they could only be meant for four of us." Aaron took the case from Logan. "Let's see, what are you?"

@BarrenThin @TheBombMan

Meira
Meira needs to calm down. She lets everyone else do the gruntwork. Don't mind her. She's just flat out exhausted laying on the floor.

@Wedge Antilles

Meira
Meira needs to calm down. She lets everyone else do the gruntwork. Don't mind her. She's just flat out exhausted laying on the floor.

@Wedge Antilles

Tom looked at Meira laying on the floor. "Just sit tight and relax then," he recommended to her, "I'll go see if they need any help at the storage room, or whatever it is those guys are at." And then, Tom started walking towards the storage room, but stopped. He turned around to Meira. "If you need any help. Or need someone to hit again. Just yell out my name, okay?" And he continued on towards the storage room.

@Meira @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

Logan left Aaron the briefcase.

Now, he checked the lockers.

@Atomyk
@The Silver Paladin
The lockers thankfully aren't locked, and each contained one item--

1. You find a blue key in a glass bottle.

2. You find a framed photo. You may recognise Aaron wearing some strange clothing and standing with two other boys.

dBitEXv.png

3. You find a pair of scissors.

4. You find a blank piece of paper. There seem to be indents on the paper.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

The team allow you to take the numbered sticks, though they still decide to use them over the mic stands. After arranging them by number... nothing happens.

@TheBombMan

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

2. You find a framed photo. You may recognise Aaron wearing some strange clothing and standing with two other boys.

dBitEXv.png

The team allow you to take the numbered sticks, though they still decide to use them over the mic stands. After arranging them by number... nothing happens.

@TheBombMan

Logan kept the bottle to break later and frowned at the photo. Weird. He'd have to keep that. Anyways, he moved on to the pile of balls, pocketing the picture.

@Atomyk

dBitEXv.png

@TheBombMan

Aaron looks at the briefcase. "Do we have anything that looks like a key over there?" Aaron shouted. "This appears to be a standard Yale Lock" Aaron picked up the stick marked '1'.

@BarrenThin @TheBombMan
@FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.