Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"L-Logan?!" She couldn't help but to rush towards them, throwing a rabid squirrel that was in her weird purse at Anouk.

Mal stood up. "I'm... I'm alright." Not really. One of his ribs were broken. His back was badly bruised. Every breath hurt. With an angry growl, he threw a punch at Anouk's neck.

@Atomyk

The man didn't seem to care about finesse as he stopped and swung harshly down on Kisho's head. While not the fastest, the man's strength was unmatched.

@The Tactician

As you slammed her head into the ground, the water from Anouk's previous attack slowly moves to form under her. You keep pounding darkness away from her face, but eventually the girl and you explode upward into the ceiling.

@BarrenThin
Upon falling back, Mal groaned on the ground and struggled to get back onto his hands and knees.

@Atomyk

tumblr_inline_n9vhflYAHK1sh4uti.jpg

"F-Fuck..." the ravenette staggers a bit to see that Logan was hurt by whatever caused the explosion near him and Anouk. Seeing that he had several knives left to spare, he throws the heated knife he was holding in hopes of nailing her in the head.

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron
Dodge, don't block. Naoya stepped to the side of the swing, letting the broadcasted move pass by harmlessly. It seemed the man he was facing was slower than most, but that usually meant greater strength. So a Kaido character perhaps? No, Kaido may be into petty crime, but even he wouldn't be this stupid. His torch swung, looking to collide into his mask and set him aflame. Let the dance begin!
Taking out yet another knife and holding it near his lit lighter, Will ushers himself over to help out Kisho with the other 'shadow.'

"I take it that this one just happened to pop up not too long ago," he says casually to the person who originally knew as one of the teachers.

@The Tactician @Atomyk

tMYPvCc.png

"It's called survival! You also have killed to survive in this game! Don't you dare begin to look down on me."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron stomped his foot on the floor. "At least I regretted my decisions! You just actively tried to stop us. You killed someone with no regret. I tried to help the person I accidentally killed!"

Distracted by a... rabid squirrel... Anouk doesn't notice the knife the plunges cleanly into her head. She begins to scream, before letting out a loud pop and exploding into a dark mist.

@Proxymoron @BarrenThin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies

fbiZIdu.png

"Rather convenient you're on the same team," Brennan muttered. "Especially when we have an agent and an Overseer to find. How easy for the two of them to work together and point fingers."

@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

tMYPvCc.png

"It's called survival! You also have killed to survive in this game! Don't you dare begin to look down on me."

@The Silver Paladin

Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Anyone else

Alyx shrugged "If we wanted to point fingers... We wouldn't have mentioned the whole team thing." she said, frowning a little, she tapped her foot a few times. "You know... You've seemed to survive 6 of these cycles; now, I don't know if that desensitizes someone or something... But, I'd like to know; have you ever been enlisted as an agent before?" she asked, it appeared like she was trying to piece things together here... Sure, Aaron was making some relaly good points here, but, she had always preferred to get a little perspective on the situation.​

"F-Fuck..." the ravenette staggers a bit to see that Logan was hurt by whatever caused the explosion near him and Anouk. Seeing that he had several knives left to spare, he throws the heated knife he was holding in hopes of nailing her in the head.

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron

Taking out yet another knife and holding it near his lit lighter, Will ushers himself over to help out Kisho with the other 'shadow.'

"I take it that this one just happened to pop up not too long ago," he says casually to the person who originally knew as one of the teachers.

@The Tactician @Atomyk

"Yes, James, it seems this one wanted to try its hand at me," Naoya offered a smile to the boy as he came over, "And I don't believe we've formally met. My name is Naoya Mineshigi, and thank you for saving me earlier."

Kei could only stare in horror as people seemed to turn on the shadowy people...he had a bad feeling...these may well have been the real people...the real, actual students that had attended this school with them...and they were murdering them

Sure, they were trying kill them, but was there now way to save them?

In all this, the thought only now dawned on him

"Where's Kumiko?" he mutters as he looks around for her, not seeing her "Dammit..." he mutters as he takes a look for anything that could help him, stopping at his locker to check if his sports bag was still there if he could find nothing else

@Atomyk

Dodge, don't block. Naoya stepped to the side of the swing, letting the broadcasted move pass by harmlessly. It seemed the man he was facing was slower than most, but that usually meant greater strength. So a Kaido character perhaps? No, Kaido may be into petty crime, but even he wouldn't be this stupid. His torch swung, looking to collide into his mask and set him aflame. Let the dance begin!

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron

@The Tactician @Atomyk

The man's mask cracked upon being hit with the flaming torch. He moved forward, attempting to tackle Kisho with his shoulder. However, as Logan jumped on to his back, the figure paused to shake violently, throwing Logan off of him.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Proxymoron

"Takuro... are we...?" Umeko realized what everyone was now. Everyone was showing strange signs, but she didn't take it seriously till now.

For she had remembered she was from Mapleworld.

"Takuro... who are you?"

@theryanjake11

The man's mask crasckde upon being hit with the flaming torch. He moved forward, attempting to tackle Kisho with his shoulder. However, as Logan jumped on to his back, the figure paused to shake violently, throwing Logan off of him.

((Accidentally deleted the message but let's pretend I didn't))

Mal lied on the ground, blinking in pain at this, before getting up on one knee and going to stab the man in the back of his knee.

@Atomyk

The man's mask crasckde upon being hit with the flaming torch. He moved forward, attempting to tackle Kisho with his shoulder. However, as Logan jumped on to his back, the figure paused to shake violently, throwing Logan off of him.

Naoya's jacket flared out as he dodged the tackle next, smacking at the shadow's legs with his torch as he went. Disable his ability to move first, then disorientate and kill him.

Aaron stomped his foot on the floor. "At least I regretted my decisions! You just actively tried to stop us. You killed someone with no regret. I tried to help the person I accidentally killed!"

hWMU2tw.png

"This is pathetic. I thought you were a fan of history, Aaron. Tell me, does one accidentally go to war? Does one accidentally retaliate? Does one side accidentally kill more enemy forces than they intended? You had an intent to hurt that led to death, and that's all it takes."

@The Silver Paladin

Distracted by a... rabid squirrel... Anouk doesn't notice the knife the plunges cleanly into her head. She begins to scream, before letting out a loud pop and exploding into a dark mist.

@Proxymoron @BarrenThin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies
"Thank God for my talent for throwing weapons at foes..." Will comments as he notices that the knife had done it's job on getting rid of Anouk.
"Yes, James, it seems this one wanted to try its hand at me," Naoya offered a smile to the boy as he came over, "And I don't believe we've formally met. My name is Naoya Mineshigi, and thank you for saving me earlier."
"Same goes to you. William Owen Herondale at your service, Naoya. Feel free to call me Will... and you could say I'm the resident guardian angel or the likes. The perks of being born with angel blood include healing runes," the Nephilim says as he puts the lighter away once his knife was properly heated,"Now with the introductions out of the way, let's see how the big man would think of this."

Without a second wasted, Will made way to throw this heated knife at the man, primarily aiming for somewhere in the upper chest.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Atomyk

Ilse had no idea what was going on. Why were these people attacking them? And how the hell did the group get to this place? Did they all die?

"Thank God for my talent for throwing weapons at foes..." Will comments as he notices that the knife had done it's job on getting rid of Anouk.

"Same goes to you. William Owen Herondale at your service, Naoya. Feel free to call me Will... and you could say I'm the resident guardian angel or the likes. The perks of being born with angel blood include healing runes," the Nephilim says as he puts the lighter away once his knife was properly heated,"Now with the introductions out of the way, let's see how the big man would think of this."

Without a second wasted, Will made way to throw this heated knife at the man, primarily aiming for somewhere in the upper chest.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Atomyk

"Angel, hmm? I'm guessing you and I..." He shook his head, "That's not important right now. Let's simply deal with this being."

bbfd85598e.jpg

Teresa immediately froze up as the flames were launched at her, eyes going wide. She tried to make herself move, to get out of the way... But she was completely frozen; left at the mercy of the flames ready to engulf her.

Teresa.. Teresa, move. Now, you shank!

Surprised by the unfamiliar voice screaming for her to move in her head, Teresa had been about to dive out of the way.. When someone stepped in front of her. She was clearly surprised, but the second she realized who it was.. "NO!" she practically screamed, grabbing Yuki by the back of her shirt and diving, pulling her with her.

not without her ankles taking part of the blow. She yelped in pain, back arching as she hit the ground. The bottom of her dress had caught fire, and were rapidly threatening to lick their way up and singe her. Frantically, she desperately moved to tear off the lower half of her dress to avoid them licking up further and consuming her torso as well. She managed to rip it off, but her ankles and feet appeared to have been burned quite a bit.

Teresa must've been a liar liar pants on fire. c:

Had Yuki not stepped in, Teresa probably would've been writhing in pain, too consumed in pain and agony to function.. Instead, she ignored the searing pain making her want to cry out, the horrifying and scarring memories flooding and overwhelming her.. And tried to sit up and bend over Yuki, looking over her worriedly. "My God.. What the hell were you thinking?!" she demanded, tears of worry in her eyes. It was clear she wasn't mad.. Just overly worried. "You could've gotten yourself killed! You don't needa be like me.. I don't want you to die more than once."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Mari @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies

After defending Teresa, Yuki lowered her arm, not looking back at the girl she had protected right away. She ignored Teresa's cries of worry, remaining quiet as she mentally calculated the damage done on her body, miraculously without even looking at her. She then finally turned to look at her.

"You've been damaged. I've failed to provide complete protection."

She paused, glancing to Teresa's wound.

"I would not die again. I am physically incapable of dying from flames. My organic body is protected with an incombustible barrier the human eye cannot see," Yuki flatly explained. But, after thinking about it, the wound did hurt a bit. The little android just so happened to be a master at concealing any little hint of emotion on her face.

"Your wound, however, must be worried for. You must seek immediately medical attention."

Yuki could almost have seemed to be all business with her emotionless tone, but to those that knew her, they would know that Yuki hardly said a word to most people. The fact that she had assisted Teresa and concerned over her wounds was fairly big.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Mari @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

hWMU2tw.png

"This is pathetic. I thought you were a fan of history, Aaron. Tell me, does one accidentally go to war? Does one accidentally retaliate? Does one side accidentally kill more enemy forces than they intended? You had an intent to hurt that led to death, and that's all it takes."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron smirked. "Some wars are wars of greed, and wars of attrition. Some, purely out of spite. I had cut myself, and therefore, I was dizzy, and Adrenaline fueled. Most soldiers regret the first time they kill. Have you ever read "All Quiet on the Western Front?" The soldiers are innocents who kill. A man crawled into the same hole as the main character was in, and The Main character killed the man in panic. He then actively tried to help him, but the man died. Both men were innocent, and the character regretted it."

Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Anyone else

Alyx shrugged "If we wanted to point fingers... We wouldn't have mentioned the whole team thing." she said, frowning a little, she tapped her foot a few times. "You know... You've seemed to survive 6 of these cycles; now, I don't know if that desensitizes someone or something... But, I'd like to know; have you ever been enlisted as an agent before?" she asked, it appeared like she was trying to piece things together here... Sure, Aaron was making some relaly good points here, but, she had always preferred to get a little perspective on the situation.​

The principal crossed his arms. "Is that directed at me? My role has been the same every single cycle, and that is meet you all here. None of you should be able to remember the past cycles."

"But then why have past cycles been appearing to us?" Brennan asked.

"Every cycle exists within the same space, yet... not. They are all jammed in together, packed on top of each other. As the cycles increase, the more they bleed into each other."

@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.