Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron took off his armor. "Damien, not to anger you, but what if you're the Overseer? I don't think you are, it was just an idea." Aaron shrugged. "Same with Bailey, and same with any of us." He shrugged again. "No one knows who is."
Tom listened to the person who was Simon talk, and laughed under his breath. "Nice try, buddy," he said, "but Avia and I, we're on the same team, and we both cleared Arc over here of any agent role a long time ago. You're the only one unaccounted for by our books, so, you're the Overseer's agent."

He looked over at Avia. Or whoever she was, now, she looked different for some reason. No use holding back now, he thought, not when the game's at its critical stage.

"You walked into the wrong room, sir."

@york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

"Lovely, the players are turning on each other," said Brennan.

Damien glared at Aaron. "Fuck that! I'm not the Overseer or their stupid agent! It might not even be any of us, and this guy is full of shit!"

"Babe... Babe..." Deanna moved toward Damien, trying to hug him. "Help me out here. I'm so lost."

"You and me both," muttered the football player. He grabbed at his head. "Fuck! Why can't I remember anything before a month ago?!"

Horatio ignored the non-players talking and looked toward Tom and Aaron. "Hold on, soldier. What makes you so sure about this? Same team? We mustn't be so hasty in the lion's den."

@Wedge Antilles @york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

The pencil plunges into Anouk's eye, causing her to cry out. Despite this, she effortlessly drops down and sweeps her leg under yours.

@BarrenThin
"Move!" Will yells out as he finishes heating up his knife with his lighter to where it would burn anything it touched, running towards to Anouk with his heated knife ready to stab into her back runs past her to do this.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @others​

Rather suddenly, a new shadow is seen running down the hall.

v0S43e4.jpg

Who even knew what former player he is. The figure barrels down on Kisho and Annette, knocking them aside.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

The pencil plunges into Anouk's eye, causing her to cry out. Despite this, she effortlessly drops down and sweeps her leg under yours.

@BarrenThin

Mal hit the ground with a grunt before launching a powerful kick at the girl's knee from the ground, hoping to break or dislocate it.

@Atomyk

"Move!" Will yells out as he finishes heating up his knife with his lighter to where it would burn anything it touched, running towards to Anouk with his heated knife ready to stab into her back runs past her to do this.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @others​
The knife slides in, the darkness seeming to melt away from the heated blade. Anouk screams and actually reacts. She's about to fly into the air to jump James' back when Logan knocks her to the ground with his feet.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
UhXxajh.png

"It's just like I suspected..." Brennan smiled and pointed to the players. "Clearly, both the Overseer and agent is amongst them! The best way to observe one's game is to play it alongside your victims. Certainly, they have rigged it so that they both ended up here."

KYOq2O6.jpg

"How do we know you're not the fucking Overseer?" Damien said, rounding on Brennan.

"If I was the Overseer, I wouldn't have had to fight so hard," Brennan said, raising his gun a little to remind Damien he still had.

Bailey rubbed at her eyes. "What is even happening...?" she said groggily.

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @york @Mighty Roman
Tom listened to the person who was Simon talk, and laughed under his breath. "Nice try, buddy," he said, "but Avia and I, we're on the same team, and we both cleared Arc over here of any agent role a long time ago. You're the only one unaccounted for by our books, so, you're the Overseer's agent."

He looked over at Avia. Or whoever she was, now, she looked different for some reason. No use holding back now, he thought, not when the game's at its critical stage.

"You walked into the wrong room, sir."

@york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

"Lovely, the players are turning on each other," said Brennan.

Damien glared at Aaron. "Fuck that! I'm not the Overseer or their stupid agent! It might not even be any of us, and this guy is full of shit!"

"Babe... Babe..." Deanna moved toward Damien, trying to hug him. "Help me out here. I'm so lost."

"You and me both," muttered the football player. He grabbed at his head. "Fuck! Why can't I remember anything before a month ago?!"

Horatio ignored the non-players talking and looked toward Tom and Aaron. "Hold on, soldier. What makes you so sure about this? Same team? We mustn't be so hasty in the lion's den."

@Wedge Antilles @york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin
Avia shrugged, hearing what Tom said "I guess the cat's out of the bag now..." she said, looking towards the others "I can confirm that we're on the same team, you'll just have to take our word on it." she said, frowning a little as she looked from Simon to Aaron, rubbing her chin a little, Simon seemed like a likely suspect, but, Aaron, was still out there as well... They'd just have to figure out a way to decide between the two; not just that, but, if one was the agent, the other might be the overseer...

Reactions: Poe Dameron
The knife slides in, the darkness seeming to melt away from the heated blade. Anouk screams and actually reacts. She's about to fly into the air to jump James' back when Logan knocks her to the ground with his feet.

Logan climbed over and started to slam her head into the ground. This wasn't Anouk. If if ever was, she was gone.

@Atomyk

Avia shrugged, hearing what Tom said "I guess the cat's out of the bag now..." she said, looking towards the others "I can confirm that we're on the same team, you'll just have to take our word on it." she said, frowning a little as she looked from Simon to Aaron, rubbing her chin a little, Simon seemed like a likely suspect, but, Aaron, was still out there as well... They'd just have to figure out a way to decide between the two; not just that, but, if one was the agent, the other might be the overseer...

Aaron shrugged. "As he said, we all have been the Overseer and the agent at some point. Also, it's anyone in this room. Not just the Players." Aaron shrugged again.

Rather suddenly, a new shadow is seen running down the hall.

v0S43e4.jpg

Who even knew what former player he is. The figure barrels down on Kisho and Annette, knocking them aside.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Naoya grimaced as he was knocked down, "Dammit! Looks like I need to fight..." Picking up his still lit torch and taking out his knife, he readied himself for the man's next attack. Shove the torch under and up into his jaw, set his head aflame. Dodge and parry machete as needed.

@Atomyk

Tom looked at the questioning Horatio. "Glad you're doing better by the way. Not a soldier, but close. Anyway, Avia and myself are the saviors. The ones responsible for restoring the players memories throughout this mad game. And as part of it, we get insight as to whether the player we save is the Overseer's agent or not. Aaron, we saved him a while back, and he didn't ring up as an agent. But that guy... Simon, whoever he is now, we missed him. He's the wild card, and the only possibility for being the agent."

Tom looked at Horatio, hoping he'd understand what he meant.

@Atomyk @york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Logan climbed over and started to slam her head into the ground. This wasn't Anouk. If if ever was, she was gone.

@Atomyk
"Need me to finish the job..." James asks Logan, holding the heated knife in his hand as he stood over Anouk.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

fbiZIdu.png

"Rather convenient you're on the same team," Brennan muttered. "Especially when we have an agent and an Overseer to find. How easy for the two of them to work together and point fingers."

@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Naoya grimaced as he was knocked down, "Dammit! Looks like I need to fight..." Picking up his still lit torch and taking out his knife, he readied himself for the man's next attack. Shove the torch under and up into his jaw, set his head aflame. Dodge and parry machete as needed.

The man didn't seem to care about finesse as he stopped and swung harshly down on Kisho's head. While not the fastest, the man's strength was unmatched.

@The Tactician
"Get the other guy!" Mal kept slamming her head into the ground.

@Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies

As you slammed her head into the ground, the water from Anouk's previous attack slowly moves to form under her. You keep pounding darkness away from her face, but eventually the girl and you explode upward into the ceiling.

@BarrenThin

The man didn't seem to care about finesse as he stopped and swung harshly down on Kisho's head. While not the fastest, the man's strength was unmatched.

@The Tactician

As you slammed her head into the ground, the water from Anouk's previous attack slowly moves to form under her. You keep pounding darkness away from her face, but eventually the girl and you explode upward into the ceiling.

@BarrenThin

Upon falling back, Mal groaned on the ground and struggled to get back onto his hands and knees.

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

@BarrenThin

Dodge, don't block. Naoya stepped to the side of the swing, letting the broadcasted move pass by harmlessly. It seemed the man he was facing was slower than most, but that usually meant greater strength. So a Kaido character perhaps? No, Kaido may be into petty crime, but even he wouldn't be this stupid. His torch swung, looking to collide into his mask and set him aflame. Let the dance begin!

fbiZIdu.png

"Rather convenient you're on the same team," Brennan muttered. "Especially when we have an agent and an Overseer to find. How easy for the two of them to work together and point fingers."

"The blame could fall on you just as well. You turned the whole group on us, when we just tried to help. You wanted to burn someone! Heck, you even used kidnapping and extortion! That's a Sociopath. Just like the Overseer."

Reactions: BarrenThin
fbiZIdu.png

Tom smiled, nervously.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21900000/Screencaps-tom-hanson-219137
60-800-600.jpg

"Don't blame us, I wouldn't even be here if Ilse didn't push my BPs by shedding blood without my consent." His thought then ran towards her. This seemed like the ultimate moment of this game, so he could be forgiven for throwing caution to the wind. He didn't have much to live for, anyway. He put his hand in his pocket and touched her bracelet again with his fingers, as it stayed there next to his pouch of strawberry bubble gum.

"Anyway," he said, breaking the pause, "let Simon speak for himself. He's kind of backed into a corner, so let's hear what he has to say for himself."

@Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"The blame could fall on you just as well. You turned the whole group on us, when we just tried to help. You wanted to burn someone! Heck, you even used kidnapping and extortion! That's a Sociopath. Just like the Overseer."

tMYPvCc.png

"It's called survival! You also have killed to survive in this game! Don't you dare begin to look down on me."

@The Silver Paladin

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.