Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan checked the lockers. Even a sharpened pencil could help, if only a little.

@Atomyk

Pencils and binders await you.

@BarrenThin

Teresa was clearly appalled. How had Jake just vanished out of her arms..? She didn't know, but her hands balled into fists, and she gritted her teeth, angry tears threatening to spill. "Dammit! Fucking dammit..!" Overwhelmed by anger directed at herself for letting Jake down, the female punched the wall... Hard. She didn't feel any pain, though her knuckles turned red and swelled up a little.. She just felt self-spite like no other.

Damn, she was a sorry sight; nose broken, body scarred all over, bleeding from a cut on her forehead, beaten and bruised. She just couldn't catch a break.

Despite, still fuming, she silently stormed away from her group towards the group, not caring that she was only armed with a pin.. And went to launch a hard punch at the shadow. "Aye, no-brain, I don't appreciate when people pick on the defenseless," she snarled, too angry to realize that.. She was there.

Minori.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman

Anouk looks up, the darkness around her shimmering. Instead of attacking Kei, she turns on Viviette and tosses a fireball.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Overseer"

Avia, Simon, Tom, and Aaron step beyond the door to find themselves. Beside them was Thomas, dead.

Standing before them is Brennan, Deanna, and Damien. Horatio and Bailey lay on the ground. Brennan has his gun trained on a man in front of him.

g69c62q.jpg

"Shoot me if you like, Brennan, but I don't think you will. You'd made it to this room on multiple occasions, and yet have always listened to what I had to say. I can't say the same for the rest of you." The man held up his hands, inviting you all to step closer. "Please, hear what I have to say. There's one final thing to do before this cycle is complete, and circumstances have made it so that this cycle will likely be our last."

"Cycle?" Damien blurted out. "What are you talking about?"

"Shut up," Brennan muttered, lowering his gun. "Tell us everything you know."

The man smiled. "Of course." Bailey and Horatio began to stir awake. Horatio complained of his head hurting. The man paid them no mind. "I know you all very well, and yet none of you know me. Normally, a student or a member of school faculty would be aware of who their principal is, but not in this case. In every cycle I am unseen until the very end, and that is how I like it. Things, of course, are a bit different every time, but some things remain the same. For example, the Overseer... who do you think that was? Different almost every time... funny how that works, huh? The Overseer lied to you, that much I'll reveal. He or she is usually so honest and tells you up front about the agent in your group. This time, he or she didn't, and instead hoped to catch the three anomalies within the group."

"You see, three of you had a power that has never been present within a cycle before. Someone's tampered with the system, and that unfortunately indicates that this will be our last cycle."

"Our last...?" Horatio coughed as he got to his feet. "What is the meaning of this you foul cur? What are these cycles?"

"Hmm..." The man nodded. "This was the 58th cycle. Each cycle takes place over a month of normal high school life before-- oops-- the school is taken over during Prom. A game is played, and various amounts of people meet their end before a group end up here, where I am. I give them the final task, they complete it, the cycle is renewed again. The point of this is to break you all down until the Dark Presence can take over your form and head out into the world, spreading their darkness wherever they go. It's usually a simple process to copy one that has been lost within the Dark Place, but your original selves aren't quite so unfortunate."

"Original selves...?" Damien looked around, at everyone still remaining. "Are you saying we're clones or something?"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. It doesn't matter, as your final task doesn't require that knowledge. You have a chance at leaving the cycle, if you correctly determine who the Overseer and his or her agent is. As this is to be the last, you better hope you get it right."

The man cupped his hands together. "Interestingly, both the Overseer and the agent are in this room right now. Do try to realize that the Overseer has been each of you at some point in time."

@york @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Kisho, Logan, Viviette, James, LuAnn, Annette, Anna, and Michelle walk through the door to find themselves inside yet another school. Jake is nowhere to be found. Down the hall from your position, you spot Kei, Ilse, and Minori being attacked by a rampaging shadow.

oOLluDU.jpg

Umeko and Takuro would hear the commotion just outside their room...

@TheBombMan @theryanjake11 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

OOC Note: As of this update, everyone has their original memories.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] ELIMINATED
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] ELIMINATED
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] ELIMINATED
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] ELIMINATED
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] ELIMINATED

@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 999
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] ELIMINATED
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] ELIMINATED
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] ELIMINATED

@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 999
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] ELIMINATED
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] ELIMINATED
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] ELIMINATED

@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 999
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] ELIMINATED
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] ELIMINATED

@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 999
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] ELIMINATED
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] ELIMINATED
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] ELIMINATED
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] ELIMINATED
@TheBlueBurch as Yui [Student] ELIMINATED
@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER
Seeing the current situation, Will pulled out one of his knives, carefully assessing the situation.

"Attempt number one," the Nephilim says as he throws one knife towards the shadow.

@Atomyk @ppl at the shadow fight​

The shadows converged on you, grabbing at your clothes and hair. Two of them grabbed hold of Thomas and pulled him away from you.

More jumped in Jake's way, swatting at him with their hands. The boy spun around to kick them away. "Teresa! I'll cover you!"

biBEJHb.png

He left Horatio for the moment to punch at the shadows. One moved to grab at Teresa, but Jake grabbed it and tossed it aside. He gave you a nod before-- "Guh!" One had moved jumped quickly up to the nurse, plunging its hand right through his stomach. Jake tried to step away, but he was planted to the spot. The shadow released him, then knocked him to the ground. Jake breathed raggedly on the floor, his energy leaving him.

@york@The Tactician@BarrenThin@Thuro Pendragon@Jeremi@Hospes@Josh M@The Silver Paladin@Mari@Mighty Roman@Wedge Antilles
Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Overseer"

Avia, Simon, Tom, and Aaron step beyond the door to find themselves. Beside them was Thomas, dead.

Standing before them is Brennan, Deanna, and Damien. Horatio and Bailey lay on the ground. Brennan has his gun trained on a man in front of him.

g69c62q.jpg

"Shoot me if you like, Brennan, but I don't think you will. You'd made it to this room on multiple occasions, and yet have always listened to what I had to say. I can't say the same for the rest of you." The man held up his hands, inviting you all to step closer. "Please, hear what I have to say. There's one final thing to do before this cycle is complete, and circumstances have made it so that this cycle will likely be our last."

The man smiled. "Of course." Bailey and Horatio began to stir awake. Horatio complained of his head hurting. The man paid them no mind. "I know you all very well, and yet none of you know me. Normally, a student or a member of school faculty would be aware of who their principal is, but not in this case. In every cycle I am unseen until the very end, and that is how I like it. Things, of course, are a bit different every time, but some things remain the same. For example, the Overseer... who do you think that was? Different almost every time... funny how that works, huh? The Overseer lied to you, that much I'll reveal. He or she is usually so honest and tells you up front about the agent in your group. This time, he or she didn't, and instead hoped to catch the three anomalies within the group."

"You see, three of you had a power that has never been present within a cycle before. Someone's tampered with the system, and that unfortunately indicates that this will be our last cycle."

"Our last...?" Horatio coughed as he got to his feet. "What is the meaning of this you foul cur? What are these cycles?"

"Hmm..." The man nodded. "This was the 58th cycle. Each cycle takes place over a month of normal high school life before-- oops-- the school is taken over during Prom. A game is played, and various amounts of people meet their end before a group end up here, where I am. I give them the final task, they complete it, the cycle is renewed again. The point of this is to break you all down until the Dark Presence can take over your form and head out into the world, spreading their darkness wherever they go. It's usually a simple process to copy one that has been lost within the Dark Place, but your original selves aren't quite so unfortunate."

"Original selves...?" Damien looked around, at everyone still remaining. "Are you saying we're clones or something?"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. It doesn't matter, as your final task doesn't require that knowledge. You have a chance at leaving the cycle, if you correctly determine who the Overseer and his or her agent is. As this is to be the last, you better hope you get it right."

The man cupped his hands together. "Interestingly, both the Overseer and the agent are in this room right now. Do try to realize that the Overseer has been each of you at some point in time."

Kisho, Logan, Viviette, James, LuAnn, Annette, Anna, and Michelle walk through the door to find themselves inside yet another school. Jake is nowhere to be found. Down the hall from your position, you spot Kei, Ilse, and Minori being attacked by a rampaging shadow.

oOLluDU.jpg

@TheBombMan @theryanjake11 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] ELIMINATED

@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] MARKED FOR DEATH

Simon could....remember. Everything. His father. His Mother's death. His friends-The Hulk Family, and the Dark Avengers. his eyes flashed green. 'I know who I am. I have deposed of rulers far worse than you, slayed monsters who devour armies. I am the savage one, killer of killers. I can smell the fear present in this place, and feel every step of every child upon this world. Perhaps, what we've done today is more savage than my home ever was. Don't you know I am?'
Simon's skin turned green. He rolled up his sleeves, and could see Black Tattoos appearing up his arm. He began to grow to 5 times his usual height, as his Tuxedo tore, but remained mostly intact.
250px-Skaar.jpg

'I am Skaar. Son of Hulk. And I will find this agent of yours, and crush him.

@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin
Avia Taniyama
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Avia blinked, a few times in a row, her eyes closing for a few moments... And then, they opened, her appearance didn't change, but, a different sort of look was in her eyes, the look of someone who had seen one too many battles. The shirt she wore had always bore a particular symbol, a black circle, depicting a 2d, flat, elevated piece of land; the now familiar looking Black Mesa symbol. At long last, it seemed her identity had been revealed "This whole time... I wasn't Avia Taniyama... I was, I am... Alyx Vance." she breathed, finally looking up at the others; Tom, Aaron, and Simon.​
Alyx_Vance.png

She had to wonder... Which one of them was the wretched overseer? The one who had begun this treacherous cycle; because she knew one thing... It had to be stopped. The other question that was nagging at the back of her mind was; who here, could be the agent, the traitor walking amongst them... She started trying to 'connect the dots' as one would say, trying to determine who were the most likely suspects.

Last edited:

oOLluDU.jpg

~CAST LIST~

Anna faded away.

A rush of memories, from seemingly another world, another lifetime, flowed into her mind. It was a mad rush of information, experiences, emotions.

But she had the speed to handle it, after all.

alice+cullen+eclipse.jpg

After all, for a vampire of her stature, speed was just one of the abilities she was gifted with. Alice Cullen had awakened.

"Let's protect them", she said, rushing into action to attack the shadow threatening Kei, Ilse, and Minori.

@TheBombMan @theryanjake11 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Seeing the current situation, Will pulled out one of his knives, carefully assessing the situation.

"Attempt number one," the Nephilim says as he throws one knife towards the shadow.

@Atomyk @ppl at the shadow fight​

The knife plunges into Anouk's shoulder, but she doesn't seem to care.

@Gummi Bunnies
Anna faded away.

A rush of memories, from seemingly another world, another lifetime, flowed into her mind. It was a mad rush of information, experiences, emotions.

But she had the speed to handle it, after all.

alice+cullen+eclipse.jpg

After all, for a vampire of her stature, speed was just one of the abilities she was gifted with. Alice Cullen had awakened.

"Let's protect them", she said, rushing into action to attack the shadow threatening Kei, Ilse, and Minori.

@TheBombMan @theryanjake11 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

After tossing an attack at Viviette, Anouk turned and formed water in the air. The stream travelled under Anna's legs and attempted to slip her up.

@Mari
Muttering something in Mandarin, he started throwing things at the shadow. Mostly to get its attention.

@Atomyk

"Those supplies are for studying purposes only!" Anouk yells. She just tosses a ball of condensed air your way, exploding it like a bomb near your position.

@BarrenThin

@Gummi Bunnies

After tossing an attack at Viviette, Anouk turned and formed water in the air. The stream travelled under Anna's legs and attempted to slip her up.

@Mari

"Those supplies are for studying purposes only!" Anouk yells. She just tosses a ball of condensed air your way, exploding it like a bomb near your position.

@BarrenThin

Mal was sent sprawling by the blast. Muttering curses in Mandarin, he rushed forward at the woman, a pencil in hand. No one said he was a particularly intelligent brawler. He was ready to avoid an incoming attack if need be.

@Atomyk

@Mari

Alice was alert enough to jump and avoid the water stream, mostly, but stumbled when she landed.

Official-Clip-2-Volturi-Fight-alice-cullen-8763611-1920-800.jpg

Though at least temporarily slowed, she gathered her balance again, and pursued the shadow, or Anouk, whatever it was. So many things here were but an illusion, it was difficult enough just to keep up with everything. But as her true self was unlocked, it gave her a fighting chance here.

@Atomyk

Teresa was clearly appalled. How had Jake just vanished out of her arms..? She didn't know, but her hands balled into fists, and she gritted her teeth, angry tears threatening to spill. "Dammit! Fucking dammit..!" Overwhelmed by anger directed at herself for letting Jake down, the female punched the wall... Hard. She didn't feel any pain, though her knuckles turned red and swelled up a little.. She just felt self-spite like no other.

Damn, she was a sorry sight; nose broken, body scarred all over, bleeding from a cut on her forehead, beaten and bruised. She just couldn't catch a break.

Despite, still fuming, she silently stormed away from her group towards the group, not caring that she was only armed with a pin.. And went to launch a hard punch at the shadow. "Aye, no-brain, I don't appreciate when people pick on the defenseless," she snarled, too angry to realize that.. She was there.

Minori.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman
Anouk looks up, the darkness around her shimmering. Instead of attacking Kei, she turns on Viviette and tosses a fireball.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Although not participating, Yuki closely monitored the battle going on. Her eyes fixed on Anouk's movements, watching when she threw a fireball past her. Neither of the two who had been fighting her were standing that far from her, so it must've meant that Anouk had a new target. Glancing over her shoulder, the little android spotted who the target just so happened to be: Viviette.

She still wore an emotionless expression, but unlike her reaction to seeing the others getting attacked, she wasn't completely motionless. Yuki spoke under her breath, manipulating the structure of her body with an alien power in order to increase her own speed. Her voice sounded like that of a tape recorder playing on face forward. Once she had finished using the power on herself, Yuki dashed back in front of Viviette, fast enough to catch the ball of fire in the palm of her hand.

The attack burned Yuki all the way up her arm, but she paid no mind to it. Injuries never pained Yuki, and if they did a little, they were nothing the girl had enough emotion to express.​

@Gummi Bunnies

@Mari

@BarrenThin
"Oh that's just wonderful," Will sighed in dismay to see that the throwing knife tactic had no apparent effect on her. Yet, he had a bright idea. A literally bright one at that too.

"I hope this is worth the try as well," he says as he pulls out his lighter and another knife,"If you fellows can, provide me with cover. I need prepare this without error."

@Mari @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Josh M @Jeremi @Hospes @The Tactician @BarrenThin

Once Alice reached Anouk, she quickly rushed her from her blind side so that she would be able to put her in a choke hold. Alice meant not to kill her or cause injury, but to subdue her.

Breaking-Dawn-alice-cullen-35050564-482-204.gif

"Stop this madness now, Anouk. We are your friends here. Though if you don't stop, I'm assuming you're not the same Anouk who was at the prom, and therefore I would have no reason to hold back."

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Overseer"

g69c62q.jpg

oOLluDU.jpg

~CAST LIST~

*random memory burst*

"Ahh! Where's Arby?! Lai? Eka? Fort?" Umeko panickly was speaking stuff that probably no one nearby her would know.

@anyone willing to listen to her

Mal was sent sprawling by the blast. Muttering curses in Mandarin, he rushed forward at the woman, a pencil in hand. No one said he was a particularly intelligent brawler. He was ready to avoid an incoming attack if need be.

@Atomyk

Anouk decided to meet you head on now as she moved in to punch you across the face.

@BarrenThin
Once Alice reached Anouk, she quickly rushed her from her blind side so that she would be able to put her in a choke hold. Alice meant not to kill her or cause injury, but to subdue her.

Breaking-Dawn-alice-cullen-35050564-482-204.gif

"Stop this madness now, Anouk. We are your friends here. Though if you don't stop, I'm assuming you're not the same Anouk who was at the prom, and therefore I would have no reason to hold back."

@Atomyk
Paused in her assault on Logan, Anouk only growled. "You need to get to detention for this behaviour," she muttered.

The ground beneath Anouk's feet crumbled and cracked. Suddenly, the cracking spread out from Anouk, attempting to knock over those around her.

@Mari

Continued from here.

FINAL CHAPTER
"The Overseer"

g69c62q.jpg

oOLluDU.jpg

~CAST LIST~

"A-Anouk... Please stop! Remember us? What's wrong with you?!" Ilse screamed trying to get the female to stop attacking her and the rest. She began to wonder how they all were still in this mess. Were they not eliminated? If so, then where are the others who died before them? Looking at the female who remained there emotional less, Ilse tried to recognize who that was. I know for sure Anouk and I were eliminated.. So that means that this place must be where we all could meet... Then would that mean that Kei died? She didn't know what to think, but all she cared about was having Anouk to stop attacking them. What's wrong with her?

@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@anyone now i guess

Anouk decided to meet you head on now as she moved in to punch you across the face.

@BarrenThin

Paused in her assault on Logan, Anouk only growled. "You need to get to detention for this behaviour," she muttered.

The ground beneath Anouk's feet crumbled and cracked. Suddenly, the cracking spread out from Anouk, attempting to knock over those around her.

@Mari

His arm came up in a practiced deflection. In retaliation, he went to jam the pencil into her eye.

Logan had no qualms about ending the threat.
@Atomyk

The principal paused to look around the room. It was a rather nondescript stone space. "I said people within this room right now, didn't I?"

@The Silver Paladin
UhXxajh.png

"It's just like I suspected..." Brennan smiled and pointed to the players. "Clearly, both the Overseer and agent is amongst them! The best way to observe one's game is to play it alongside your victims. Certainly, they have rigged it so that they both ended up here."

KYOq2O6.jpg

"How do we know you're not the fucking Overseer?" Damien said, rounding on Brennan.

"If I was the Overseer, I wouldn't have had to fight so hard," Brennan said, raising his gun a little to remind Damien he still had.

Bailey rubbed at her eyes. "What is even happening...?" she said groggily.

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @york @Mighty Roman

Aaron took off his armor. "Damien, not to anger you, but what if you're the Overseer? I don't think you are, it was just an idea." Aaron shrugged. "Same with Bailey, and same with any of us." He shrugged again. "No one knows who is."

Pencils and binders await you.

@BarrenThin

bbfd85598e.jpg

Teresa immediately froze up as the flames were launched at her, eyes going wide. She tried to make herself move, to get out of the way... But she was completely frozen; left at the mercy of the flames ready to engulf her.

Teresa.. Teresa, move. Now, you shank!

Surprised by the unfamiliar voice screaming for her to move in her head, Teresa had been about to dive out of the way.. When someone stepped in front of her. She was clearly surprised, but the second she realized who it was.. "NO!" she practically screamed, grabbing Yuki by the back of her shirt and diving, pulling her with her.

not without her ankles taking part of the blow. She yelped in pain, back arching as she hit the ground. The bottom of her dress had caught fire, and were rapidly threatening to lick their way up and singe her. Frantically, she desperately moved to tear off the lower half of her dress to avoid them licking up further and consuming her torso as well. She managed to rip it off, but her ankles and feet appeared to have been burned quite a bit.

Teresa must've been a liar liar pants on fire. c:

Had Yuki not stepped in, Teresa probably would've been writhing in pain, too consumed in pain and agony to function.. Instead, she ignored the searing pain making her want to cry out, the horrifying and scarring memories flooding and overwhelming her.. And tried to sit up and bend over Yuki, looking over her worriedly. "My God.. What the hell were you thinking?!" she demanded, tears of worry in her eyes. It was clear she wasn't mad.. Just overly worried. "You could've gotten yourself killed! You don't needa be like me.. I don't want you to die more than once."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Mari @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies

@Hospes @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Hospes@BarrenThin @The Tactician
Annette always seemed like a modern woman. However, the truth would explain itself to her. A woman out of this time. Memories of her life flashed like a lighthouse's light over the sea. People she loved and cared about. Her life in Thedas. It all came back. Councilor Annette De La Rose was gone. Lady Josephine Montilyet was here.
tumblr_nfpldnS96q1qiq3fqo3_400.gif

"Marker help me, my head! Oww. All of this, all this was a lie. I'm goinkg to need to catch up a little. Marker Watch me, May the Marer over us all.""

Gaining mental stability, she knew wasn't of a fighter, and she detested violence out right. She was a diplomat. She used her words, not a bow or sword. If anyone need help, she was willing, still, this wasn't Josephine's normal stomping grounds

Tom listened to the person who was Simon talk, and laughed under his breath. "Nice try, buddy," he said, "but Avia and I, we're on the same team, and we both cleared Arc over here of any agent role a long time ago. You're the only one unaccounted for by our books, so, you're the Overseer's agent."

He looked over at Avia. Or whoever she was, now, she looked different for some reason. No use holding back now, he thought, not when the game's at its critical stage.

"You walked into the wrong room, sir."

@york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

His arm came up in a practiced deflection. In retaliation, he went to jam the pencil into her eye.

Logan had no qualms about ending the threat.
@Atomyk

The pencil plunges into Anouk's eye, causing her to cry out. Despite this, she effortlessly drops down and sweeps her leg under yours.

@BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.