Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem both Kristoff and Scott were killed with a bladed weapon, as opposed to the gun you may have been expecting.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin

Aaron leans over the body again, going through pockets to identify anything that may have killed them. He also checks the wound for any significant markings. "Shame they had to die. They were so willing to help."

There is no response from Horatio.

Down the ladder your group goes into the inky darkness below. At a certain point, you can see torches below, as well as the ground. Try not to get dizzy looking down.

Jake reaches the ground first, and he's alarmed by the sight of Scott's and Kristoff's corpses. Upon further inspection, however, it would seem that Kristoff was still alive. Jake ran to the boy's side, letting out a shuddering breath upon seeing the large cut in the boy's side. There was little that could be done at this point. "I...I..." Kristoff was muttering, pointing to the archway into the next room. "I don't... wanna... wanted to tell... mom..." The light fades from Kristoff's eyes, and he dies.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman
Logan examined Kristoff for injuries, muttering a prayer in Mandarin. He'd sent these boys in. This was his fault.

@Atomyk
"Dammit..." Will curses, both the shock of seeing two more dead and the panic that Horatio wasn't responding to him. While he didn't move ahead of the group, the ravenette glances over at the archway that would lead to the next room, a knife in his hand as he knew that there was someone responsible for the killing down here.
It would seem both Kristoff and Scott were killed with a bladed weapon, as opposed to the gun you may have been expecting.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin
Walking over to where the two corpses of the boys laid, Will realized that these weren't caused by gunshots, but rather knife wounds.

"... unless that bastard Brennan also had a knife with him, he couldn't be able to do this... they died to someone with a knife of a sort."

@Atomyk @york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

"Assuming this is our Kristoff... he and the others came down here looking for Brennan. I should have stopped them.

@The Tactician

"And they knew how dangerous it would be. You can't shelter your pieces in a game of chess, Logan. That'll only allow the enemy to force more sacrifice upon you."

"Dammit..." Will curses, both the shock of seeing two more dead and the panic that Horatio wasn't responding to him. While he didn't move ahead of the group, the ravenette glances over at the archway that would lead to the next room, a knife in his hand as he knew that there was someone responsible for the killing down here.

Walking over to where the two corpses of the boys laid, Will realized that these weren't caused by gunshots, but rather knife wounds.

"... unless that bastard Brennan also had a knife with him, he couldn't be able to do this... they died to someone with a knife of a sort."

@Atomyk @york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

Aaron looked at James. "He had your knife. You threw it at him." Aaron shrugged. "He could have picked it up."

"And they knew how dangerous it would be. You can't shelter your pieces in a game of chess, Logan. That'll only allow the enemy to force more sacrifice upon you."

"Kisho, the fact that people are going to die doesn't mean I have to accept it. I'm going to save every person I can in here." Logan paused. "Except that little fuck, Brennan."

@The Tactician

Aaron leans over the body again, going through pockets to identify anything that may have killed them. He also checks the wound for any significant markings. "Shame they had to die. They were so willing to help."

There are no significant markings on Kristoff or Scott, though Scott was killed with a cut to his throat.

"There was also a killer with a knife running around before Brennan turned on us," offered Jake, before following James to the archway. "Scott was marked for death."

The archway leads to a tunnel, where more dead bodies are visible. It's the rest of the football team.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

"Kisho, the fact that people are going to die doesn't mean I have to accept it. I'm going to save every person I can in here." Logan paused. "Except that little fuck, Brennan."

@The Tactician
"It seems you're missing a fact, Logan. Even if you want to save everyone, you have to accept the deaths that have occured or will possibly occur," Kisho smiled at the shot to their enemy, "And yes, except the little fuck."

There are no significant markings on Kristoff or Scott, though Scott was killed with a cut to his throat.

"There was also a killer with a knife running around before Brennan turned on us," offered Jake, before following James to the archway. "Scott was marked for death."

The archway leads to a tunnel, where more dead bodies are visible. It's the rest of the football team.

Kisho whistled at the sight before them, "I don't think we have one killer here. Well, unless it's some sort of supernatural being." He began examining the team, looking any clues.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

Logan paled and ran a hand through his hair. "Jesus Christ."

@york @The Tactician @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

tumblr_inline_n9vhi7bptQ1sh4uti.jpg

"... this can't be them... right?" Will froze as soon as he entered the tunnel with the rest of the group. So someone was on a killing spree... The ravenette carefully made his way to examine the bodies for any information.

"...b-bloody hell..."

@Atomyk

Aaron saw the sight, and he wanted to vomit again. "Too much death. We should probably be desensitized to it by now, but we aren't." He gripped his spear. "This is too much, even for me who has slain demons."

"Yes, Christian god indeed," Kisho added as he continued his search.

Logan glared at the man, but his expression softened quickly. Kisho was one of the only members of the group that didn't know his name. Maybe he'd tell the man later. "...Except whoever did this, too."

@The Tactician

The dead football team were killed in varied ways upon observation. Some died due to cuts, while others died to bullets.

"... Is the killer on Brennan's side?" Jake mused. "Or did the football team get really unlucky?"

There was good news, as it seemed two members of the football team were missing-- Damien and Thomas.

This certainly made him look a bit more hopeful. Maybe some had gotten away.​

The dead football team were killed in varied ways upon observation. Some died due to cuts, while others died to bullets.

"... Is the killer on Brennan's side?" Jake mused. "Or did the football team get really unlucky?"

There was good news, as it seemed two members of the football team were missing-- Damien and Thomas.

"Odd... It seems we have two missing players," Kisho murmured as he connected the bullets and cuts in his head to Brennan, "It seems our local mad student still had rounds for his gun."

@BarrenThin @york

Status
Not open for further replies.